IGNORED

Junior and Eric 3: TweedleTrumps Begging For Daddy's Attention

GreyhoundFan

Failson2 is sounding panicked. I think he realizes the walls are closing in. I hope he'll be behind bars with the rest of his criminal family soon.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

I really, really want to see Tish pull up with a literal truckload of evidence of Trump videos, tweets, and fundraising solicitations (some as recent as two hours ago) and a response to the lawsuit that includes "I'm rubber, you're glue...."  but I'm a petty bitch and she's a class act. 

• Upvote 5

Oh, shut up Failson2. Go back to eating paste.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, shut up Failson2. Go back to eating paste.

“Using ‘literally’ in that sentence is not only literally grammatically incorrect but it, along with the other words in the sentence, provides additional evidence you are literally a moron.”

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

“Using ‘literally’ in that sentence is not only literally grammatically incorrect but it, along with the other words in the sentence, provides additional evidence you are literally a moron.”

Failson2 commits almost all of Weird Al's Word Crimes:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 5

Things do seem to be looking much worse for the Trumps lately.  I wonder what they'll do if Donny can't wriggle out of this one.  

Warning:  Boarding the speculation bus now.  I think Jared and Ivanka will be the first ones to either turn on Donny or leave the country.  Jared is pretty slimy and has made a lot of connections.  They aren't exactly welcomed in south Florida so they could move to Israel or Saudi Arabia and still have their usual lifestyle.  Where on earth could Junior and Eric go?  I can't see drug-addled Junior flipping on his dad although Eric, at the insistence of his wife, might.  She's fairly rightwing but I doubt they want to go to jail for Pops.  

Both Junior and Eric have been tweeting a lot lately.  It's the usual mix of endorsements, retweeting Donald, and "the NY investigation is corrupt and unconstitutional!" malarkey.  Of the two, Eric seems more nervous.  Then again, he's probably not "medicated" like his brother.

This is what's under Eric's name on Twitter:  "Executive Vice President of The @Trump Organization. Husband to @LaraLeaTrump. Large advocate of @StJude Children's Hospital @TrumpWinery  #MakeAmericaGreatAgain".   I'm amused that he felt forced to put that he was an advocate (a LARGE advocate) of St. Jude's since he's got the stench of stealing from a kids' cancer charity still hanging over it.  And how thoughtful to stick that winery tag right after it.  SMH

Here's what's under Junior's:  "EVP of Development & Acquisitions The @Trump Organization, Father, Outdoorsman, In a past life Boardroom Advisor on The Apprentice, Pronouns: Your Hero".   Outdoorsman?  Occasionally killing animals for sport doesn't really make you an outdoorsman.  And I doubt that anyone calls him "your hero".

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson2 commits almost all of Weird Al's Word Crimes:

I love that video but I wish he didn't use spastic as an insult. Being spastic doesn't mean you can't write, anyway.

It has to do with muscle tension, not intelligence.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

47 minutes ago, Xan said:

Things do seem to be looking much worse for the Trumps lately.  I wonder what they'll do if Donny can't wriggle out of this one.  

Warning:  Boarding the speculation bus now.  I think Jared and Ivanka will be the first ones to either turn on Donny or leave the country.  Jared is pretty slimy and has made a lot of connections.  They aren't exactly welcomed in south Florida so they could move to Israel or Saudi Arabia and still have their usual lifestyle.  Where on earth could Junior and Eric go?  I can't see drug-addled Junior flipping on his dad although Eric, at the insistence of his wife, might.  She's fairly rightwing but I doubt they want to go to jail for Pops.  

Both Junior and Eric have been tweeting a lot lately.  It's the usual mix of endorsements, retweeting Donald, and "the NY investigation is corrupt and unconstitutional!" malarkey.  Of the two, Eric seems more nervous.  Then again, he's probably not "medicated" like his brother.

This is what's under Eric's name on Twitter:  "Executive Vice President of The @Trump Organization. Husband to @LaraLeaTrump. Large advocate of @StJude Children's Hospital @TrumpWinery  #MakeAmericaGreatAgain".   I'm amused that he felt forced to put that he was an advocate (a LARGE advocate) of St. Jude's since he's got the stench of stealing from a kids' cancer charity still hanging over it.  And how thoughtful to stick that winery tag right after it.  SMH

Here's what's under Junior's:  "EVP of Development & Acquisitions The @Trump Organization, Father, Outdoorsman, In a past life Boardroom Advisor on The Apprentice, Pronouns: Your Hero".   Outdoorsman?  Occasionally killing animals for sport doesn't really make you an outdoorsman.  And I doubt that anyone calls him "your hero".

While we're on the speculation bus... 

I think it's a toss-up who'll flip first, Junior or Eric, and if you squeeze my arm and made me choose between the two I'd say Junior. Mentally, he's in a really bad place. It seems he's (ab)using some substance or other, and he has had daddy-issues his whole life. It wouldn't surprise me if he secretly hates his father, and if he's put into a tight spot, he will put his own skin above loyalty to daddy. Eric is just dumb as a rock, and because of it, might believe that if he just 'sticks to the story' he will be able to get clear-- although Eric being dumb as a rock, and obviously extremely nervous, he will probably trip up and get cornered by those questioning him. And then he'll flip because he gets caught lying.

Somehow, I don't think Ivanka will flip easily. She's just as self-assured as her father, has an equally inflated opinion of herself and firmly believes that she can extricate herself from this mess.

Then again, I could be totally wrong in my assessments.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

I think it's a toss-up who'll flip first, Junior or Eric, and if you squeeze my arm and made me choose between the two I'd say Junior. Mentally, he's in a really bad place. It seems he's (ab)using some substance or other, and he has had daddy-issues his whole life. It wouldn't surprise me if he secretly hates his father, and if he's put into a tight spot, he will put his own skin above loyalty to daddy

I go back and forth between Junior and Vanky. If Junior heard and absorbed what Michael Cohen testified (daddy told the advisors that if someone had to go to prison, make sure it's Junior not Vanky), he might be hurt enough to flip. Then again, substances can alter perception and action. Vanky seems to be trying to distance herself, so I could see her flipping, but I can also seeing her distancing as a calculation to take over everything when the house of cards comes crashing down. The whole disgusting family is like a barrel of crabs climbing over each other.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

I could see Junior as trying to leave the US for Russia.

And the only way I can say Trump and $5 in the same sentence as I would pay $5 to watch them convict Trump and sentenced him to prison time.

• Upvote 6

58 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

And the only way I can say Trump and $5 in the same sentence as I would pay $5 to watch them convict Trump and sentenced him to prison time.

We could probably retire the national debt if that deal was worldwide. Just don't hire Mike Lindell's "cyber guys" to do the fancy pageant walking required to keep the livestream up and running.

Spoiler

Airplane Oops GIF

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I go back and forth between Junior and Vanky. If Junior heard and absorbed what Michael Cohen testified (daddy told the advisors that if someone had to go to prison, make sure it's Junior not Vanky), he might be hurt enough to flip. Then again, substances can alter perception and action. Vanky seems to be trying to distance herself, so I could see her flipping, but I can also seeing her distancing as a calculation to take over everything when the house of cards comes crashing down. The whole disgusting family is like a barrel of crabs climbing over each other.

I'll guess that any spawn who flip will do so with the expectation that they'll be cut out of the Estate.  OTOH, there's some question as to how much the Estate is and will be worth (possibly not enough to resist flipping over).

Agree that Ivanka seems to be trying to distance herself.  I could see her family moving abroad.  Junior, not so much.  Doesn't he have shared custody of his kids?  If so, assuming he cares about having a relationship with them, he might not want to risk having to stay away for the long or forever term.

I expect a pile of pleads of the 5th along with memory dysfunctions, contradictory "he said, she said" claims, attempted distractions and delays, whining about witch hunts, and - ultimately - negotiation.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Oh Junior (putting my head in my hand and shaking my head) you just don't get it. It seems like Democrats are more likely to call BS on other Democrats and want them drummed out of office. Republicans get a bad case of "he just made a mistake", "it's not that bad", and "Benghazi".

• Upvote 9

21 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

"Putin wasn't afraid of my dad because he understood he had my dad's balls in his pocket."  There ya go, Junior.  No amount of cocaine will change reality and no amount of trying to change reality will make your dad love you. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 12:24 PM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

"Putin wasn't afraid of my dad because he understood he had my dad's balls in his pocket."  There ya go, Junior.  No amount of cocaine will change reality and no amount of trying to change reality will make your dad love you. 

I don’t know… It looks like it might have been a decent amount. 🤷‍♀️
image.thumb.jpeg.c9a56024da288754b8927421793dfe00.jpeg

• Haha 6

Kimmy needs to stage an intervention.

• Upvote 5

From the Washington Post: "As GOP scurries from Trump’s Putin praise, Trump Jr. offers a novel explanation"

In the annals of political pronouncements that have aged poorly — and quickly — relatively few rank up there with former president Donald Trump’s hailing Vladimir Putin’s “savvy” and “genius” two weeks ago, even as the Russian president ramped up an invasion of Ukraine. Not only is Russia now credibly accused of war crimes, but the whole thing doesn’t look particularly ingenious, either, for a variety of reasons.

And while Republicans were slow to distance themselves from it initially, it’s become something of a building stampede. The culmination: Donald Trump Jr. now says his father’s repeated praise and legitimization of authoritarians like Putin was merely playing these foreign leaders “like a fiddle.”

“He knew exactly how to play these guys,” the younger Trump insists.

Let’s quickly deal with the veracity of that claim before we move on. Certainly, there’s something to be said for strategic diplomacy. But to the extent that Trump’s actions legitimizing Putin, Chinese President Xi Jinping and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un were a ruse, he was really committed to the bit. He even acted much the same way in private. Also, the benefit of a ruse like this generally requires not acknowledging it’s a ruse. Especially with the elder Trump aiming for the presidency again in 2024, perhaps it’s not a great idea to tell leaders who are likely to still be in power come 2025 — there’s not much turnover in leadership in China, North Korea and Russia — that Trump wasn’t really that into them.

Which brings us to the why: Why suddenly give up the game (to the extent it was actually a game)? Because the game looks really, really poorly played right now.

To see how toxic Republicans think Trump’s praise of Putin was, have a look at what a trio of McC’s have said and done about it

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) was asked about Trump’s comment last week and said, “What President Putin is is a ruthless thug who’s just invaded another sovereign country and killed thousands of innocent people. That’s what President Putin is.”

Asked the same question on Wednesday, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) offered an even more direct rebuke of Trump’s comments. McCarthy said: “I do not think anything’s savvy or genius about Putin. I think Putin is evil. He’s a dictator. And I think he’s murdering people right now.”

That’s notable, in that McCarthy has taken greater pains to establish better relations with Trump than his Senate counterpart has, and McCarthy seems acutely aware of how much Trump could torpedo his bid for the speakership if Republicans retake Congress.

Finally — and perhaps most interesting — came a new move from former North Carolina governor Pat McCrory (R), who is running for the U.S. Senate. Rather than merely offer an opposing view about Putin’s “genius” and “savvy,” he’s actually making his opponent’s defense of Trump’s comments into an issue in his primary.

“As Ukrainians bled and died,” McCrory says in a new ad, “Congressman [Ted] Budd excused their killer.”

Budd’s comments were more nuanced than Trump’s. Budd called Putin “a very intelligent actor” who had “strategic reasons” for the invasion, which included a desire to “protect his southern flank.” But he also emphasized that Putin was “evil” — something Trump has taken significant care to avoid saying. McCrory, of course, connects none of this to Trump — which would be suicide in a GOP primary — but that’s the logical extension of it. And, in fact, the comments McCrory isolates were made in the context of Budd’s defending Trump, who has endorsed him.

McCrory isn’t even the only Republican in the North Carolina primary who seems to regard this attempt to shoehorn nuance into views of Putin as corrosive; in a little-noticed tweet, a fellow hopeful, former U.S. representative Mark Walker tweeted two days after Trump’s comments that the “the undertones of Putin praise is insane.” McCrory isn’t really in the Trump mold, but Walker had angled for Trump’s endorsement.

All of this comes on top of Trump and others gently walking back their increasingly problematic comments legitimizing Putin or suggesting Ukraine wasn’t anyone’s concern.

And the stampede has continued apace because views of Putin and Russia continue to deteriorate.

Yes, there are the polls showing Republicans going from being pretty okay with Putin after he tried to help Trump win the 2016 election (37 percent had a favorable view of him then) to agreeing with Democrats that Putin is a pariah. But even that might undersell things.

The same poll described above — from the Economist and YouGov — has in recent days dug a little deeper on views of Putin. The most striking numbers: Trump voters say by 77 percent to 10 percent that Putin has committed war crimes in Ukraine. They also say, 75-15, that he is a “very serious threat” to the United States.

Both epitomize how much distaste there is across partisan lines for the guy who Trump suggested repeatedly wasn’t worth getting too bothered about — and with such statements inextricably conveyed legitimacy.

Of course, the defense of Trump’s comments is always going to be that he was talking strategy and formidability — not morality. He was merely pointing out that Putin knows what he’s doing and should be taken seriously! (Even as Trump almost always rather conspicuously declined to layer moral judgments on top of that.)

Well, even if you accept that significant narrowing of scope, Trump’s comments haven’t aged particularly well. The same poll shows just 40 percent of Republicans now regard Putin as a “very strong” leader, down from a 53 percent majority in January. In addition, fewer than half of Republicans think Russia — with its vastly superior military — is winning its war with Ukraine.

So even as amended and clarified, Trump’s comments aren’t exactly looking great. And the result is a rare occasion on which Republicans make clear they want nothing to do with his posture on an issue.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

The answer is E.

image.png.61cfa74af20e0f1a7b9ec4971d23fc6b.png

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 7

53 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The answer is E.

image.png.61cfa74af20e0f1a7b9ec4971d23fc6b.png

Don't forget f- he wants daddy to love him the way he does Ivanka and Jr.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Don't forget f- he wants daddy to love him the way he does Ivanka and Jr.

No love there for Jr. He’s just less loathed than Eric. Who knew Tiffany would hit the jackpot by being raised far away from her dad? 

• Upvote 9

5 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

No love there for Jr. He’s just less loathed than Eric. Who knew Tiffany would hit the jackpot by being raised far away from her dad? 

Tiffany who? 

• Haha 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic