IGNORED

Junior and Eric 3: TweedleTrumps Begging For Daddy's Attention

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

And even moreso if it's not a functional credit card but just some kind of membership card.

Perhaps the kind of membership card that regularly charges a functional credit card $$s, unless the member has deciphered a ton of small print and opted out?

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

And how will "the libs" know that someone has a Trump Gold Card anyway?  Is it like a credit card?  How many people notice what kind of credit card another person has?  And even moreso if it's not a functional credit card but just some kind of membership card.

About as useful as a ‘membership card’ you get by sending in 10 box tops of cereal to be part of Captain Crunch’s ship crew. 

• Haha 12

56 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

About as useful as a ‘membership card’ you get by sending in 10 box tops of cereal to be part of Captain Crunch’s ship crew. 

I bet the decoder ring that comes with your Trump Card turns your finger green.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

13 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Hey now, I have earned serious street cred with my Captain Crunch's Ship Crew Membership Card.  Now the Trump Gold Card, that'll likely get someone a serious beat down on the street. 

• Upvote 8

13 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I bet the decoder ring that comes with your Trump Card turns your finger green.

“Damn, a crummy commercial!”

(Sorry, couldn’t resist. 😁)

• Haha 6
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

And how will "the libs" know that someone has a Trump Gold Card anyway?  Is it like a credit card?  How many people notice what kind of credit card another person has?  And even moreso if it's not a functional credit card but just some kind of membership card.

Psh. You with your logic. Next thing you know you'll be pointing out that in many areas it's becoming more and more possible to shop without even carrying a card at all. 

I'm pretty positive, that since the whole concept of a Trump Gold Card is to separate gullible MAGAts from their money, we'll be able to identify them by the "Trump Gold Card" T-shirt, hat, and other overpriced Chinese-made accessories they'll be not-subtly encouraged to buy.

• Haha 8

45 minutes ago, smittykins said:

“Damn, a crummy commercial!”

(Sorry, couldn’t resist. 😁)

Remember to drink Ovaltine 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Imagine the outrage Jr and the MAGAts would have if another country decided to target and bomb drug cartels in the US. It is truly flabbergasting their tiny little brains can’t comprehend that bombing any area not only risks injuring or killing innocent lives but that the US doesn’t have the unbridled authority to just go into a country and play World Police. Besides, if Trump did bomb those cartels, where would Jr get his blow? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Because I know I am neither young enough nor could keep my cool enough, I would really like to send the Taquitos in for like a week or so on a recon mission. They could get close to Jr. then while he is under the influence of his nose candy convince him that the best way to throw people off the trail of these kind of theories is to actually donate huge sums of his own money to infrastructure, buying infant formula for those in need, and paying for places for the homeless to stay. Hell, go all in and donate a good chunk to Ukrainian refugee relief and what the hell- a few environmental groups and an LGBTQ+ rights campaign as well! Don’t forget to set up some sweet Amazon picks and Spotify playlists too! 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Between Jr, the attendees, and the book itself, that photo has more douches than a Massengill factory and yes, I will send my own childish self to the corner now. But not before I point out Jr appears to have Moobs. 

• Upvote 5

Lie to me and tell me he didn't really post this.

Screenshot_20220515-203928_Twitter.jpg

• WTF 9

"Love" for what? Money? Greed? Corruption? Absolute power? Dismantling the USA as a democracy?

Why, why, why do people believe these idiots? 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

19 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

"Love" for what? Money? Greed? Corruption? Absolute power? Dismantling the USA as a democracy?

Why, why, why do people believe these idiots? 

I think it's love of Trump and love of having a bully who lets them be racists.  I recently had a little argument with someone in real life who just didn't think people who voted for Trump were really racists.  I said that they might not think they are but, if they agreed with him and his statements, they were racists deep down.  And they love him and the way he's letting them display all their hatred openly.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

13 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Chances of Eric’s kid being a 14 year old who rejects all of the “USA! USA!” rhetoric and refuses to stand for the pledge of allegiance as well as the national anthem because of this shit? 100%. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Chances of Eric’s kid being a 14 year old who rejects all of the “USA! USA!” rhetoric and refuses to stand for the pledge of allegiance as well as the national anthem because of this shit? 100%. 

One can hope.

I view MAGA as a movement based on indigestion.

• Upvote 5

I've been reading articles this morning about Junior bear hunting in Utah in 2018.  Apparently, the hunting guide baited the bear with pastries, which is illegal.  One of the articles went on to explain that the guide had crossed the line several times in order to get his clients a good kill.  There's a bear that they treed and then set fire around the bottom so it couldn't get back down.  On another occasion, the guide used a dead horse carcass as bait.  They're not charging Junior but they are finally charging the hunting guide company (Wade Lemon Hunting).  What sort of sick people bait animals just so rich f*#kers can shoot them?

This could have been prosecuted years ago but, politics being what they are in Utah, the director of wildlife was a Trump supporter and looked the other way.  He has since "retired".  

Link in spoiler:

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic