IGNORED

Mortons 5: Terrible News from the Smith Home: Sitara Killed while Helping Bret Cut Down a Tree

hoipolloi

8 minutes ago, caitrona said:

Have Dorothy & Noah had any kids since the twins? 

Not that we’ve seen. I always imagine a slightly bigger gap after twins in fundieland. Mostly because they are so exhausting even with older kids helping out.

• Upvote 4

Bethany just posted a picture of Alyssa and I’m shocked to report she has no baby bump. After 5 in rapid succession she’s finally slowing down. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

Really? I thought we had confirmed she was pregnant

There was a recent pic where she seemed to be doing a "cradling the bump" pose but nothing official.

• Upvote 2

She could be pregnant but the picture she was in didn’t show a bump. So if she’s pregnant, it’s early. Which is good since her youngest is 13 months. 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Bethany just posted a picture of Alyssa and I’m shocked to report she has no baby bump. After 5 in rapid succession she’s finally slowing down. 

There was also a picture of Bethany holding a newborn - that is no longer there. I'd bet anything Alyssa just gave birth. 

Bethany is the only Morton connected person I still follow; I think her kids are adorable. I choose to ignore their religion & politics and smile at the cute kids. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

There was also a picture of Bethany holding a newborn - that is no longer there. I'd bet anything Alyssa just gave birth. 

Bethany is the only Morton connected person I still follow; I think her kids are adorable. I choose to ignore their religion & politics and smile at the cute kids. 

She does looks exhausted. Of course, it could be because she has 5 little kids so...

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1

3 hours ago, fundiefan said:

If it's not Julia, it's likely the recent Lane grandbaby. One of Danny's sisters had a baby in the last month or so. I've been watching Alyssa and she's been in a picture about every 3 months - not enough time to hide a newborn and she doesn't seem the type. Danny's sisters are all stricter with social media. 

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

If it's not Julia, it's likely the recent Lane grandbaby. One of Danny's sisters had a baby in the last month or so. I've been watching Alyssa and she's been in a picture about every 3 months - not enough time to hide a newborn and she doesn't seem the type. Danny's sisters are all stricter with social media. 

It was definitely NOT Julia,

• Upvote 1

I guess having 5 kids in 3+ yrs finally slowed her down.  I  can't imagine.  I'm sure she'll be pregnant before the year is up though.  

• Upvote 1

Martha called Lise’s baby Gideon. So I’m thinking his name must be Everett Gideon Morton. They have other kids that go by middle names. 

• Upvote 2

Now the baby isn’t Everett at all. Someone said they changed his name to Gideon but his middle name is Eleazar. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1

Pics from the OSA convention, currently harassing folks on the street in Nashville. Is that Ma Morton in the background? 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 2

That's definitely Ma Morton, and right next to her in sunglasses is Frank Campana's wife. The young woman in a black top with white dots is Mariah (?) Campana, I think.

I really, really appreciate people who protest against these hateful, wile, ignorant idiots!

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

Yeah, that’s definitely ma Morton, ma Campana, and Mariah. Who is currently pregnant. 

• Upvote 3

Clicking around on some OSA folks' facebook pages I spot Paul and his girlfriend, too. I'm guessing that they met through the organization and are now conducting their courtship via extremist activism. How romantic.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 2

I'm loving (read: hating) all the content we're getting out of this OSA event. Frank Campana has a bunch of videos up on his Facebook page; in one from this morning he talks to Pa Morton who mentions that he has "47 grandchildren and two on the way." Do we know who those two are?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dramallama said:

Domestic terrorists in ~*looooove*~

If Warren Zevon was still alive, I think he could have done something with that phrase! Or maybe Jackson Browne. 

These people.  They list all of the  the fun! (sinful stuff) that they don't get to indulge in and tell you that their God is a vengeful, exclusionary God!  Not inheriting the Kingdom of God isn't take they think it is. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 2

Gideon is #47, so he's out. I would expect Alyssa to be pregnant, but the other one could be anyone else other than Lise or Katie. All the couples are due for a baby. 

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 4

On 7/26/2022 at 3:58 PM, Howl said:

Or maybe Jackson Browne

Lol, "Lawyers in Love" popped right into my head! Not that anyone involved here has any grasp of the law.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Alyssa or Addie are currently in the early stages of pregnancy. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

Alyssa, Addie, Kennedy, Kress, Rachel, Campbell, now Francesca.  We've got a lot of candidates.  The PG contingent may be getting older but not too old for another pregnancy and Kress is way overdue.  Alyssa has astounding fertility and the only surprise is that she isn't heavily preggo now.  Just need to watch for the kids in matching flowy white outfits and we have a clue that she's preggo. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

On 7/26/2022 at 3:59 PM, anjulibai said:

Gideon is #47, so he's out. I would expect Alyssa to be pregnant, but the other one could be anyone else other than Lise or Katie. All the couples are due for a baby. 

I missed how we know Lise is done?

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic