IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 42: Managing without TLC

Coconut Flan

11 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Or are moving there, Candidlyliving had a tiktok video yesterday that her parents are moving from Colorado (because the Governor is gay) to that specific area.

It's stuff like this that makes me want to google and see if I have options to emigrate somewhere.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Anybody else think Jana may just be the tip of the iceberg and we're going to see more Duggars get busted when they break the law (oh please, let it be MedicCorps)? Like the spell has been broken, and people are fed up/realize JB isn't as powerful as they thought, and they're going to start nailing them? Will probably feed their persecution complex but they have that anyway.

On 12/11/2021 at 9:24 PM, onekidanddone said:

How many Duggar and Duggar adjacent registered voters are there in Jim Bob’s district? I’m guessing it will be the same number of votes he receives. Unless his daughters don’t vote for him. 

Wouldn't it be great if he got fewer votes than there are Duggars living in the district?

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

On 12/10/2021 at 5:23 AM, Knight of Ni said:

https://ncse.ngo/creationism-bill-narrowly-defeated-arkansas

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but this is one of the many reasons why I hope Jim Bob loses his election. We all know which way he would have voted. I find it extremely concerning that this bill passed the house. Luckily the senate struck it down but it was way too close.

My recollection was that when JB was in politics before, he routinely voted against AR state hospital funding which included a treatment unit for juvenile sex offenders. 

• Upvote 6
  • Angry 1
  • WTF 3

32 minutes ago, noseybutt said:

My recollection was that when JB was in politics before, he routinely voted against AR state hospital funding which included a treatment unit for juvenile sex offenders. 

Quoting myself may seem arrogant but I don't want to go back and edit.

That is my rage for JB. Right there. 

He's a dangerous man. 

• Upvote 12

Just finished listening to the Rise and Fall of Mars Hill podcast. Totally different kind of fundamentalism but a lot of crossover with gender roles and patriarchy. Lots of trauma, lots of collateral damage, lots of Mark Driscoll still strutting around doing his narcissistic thing. It is an interesting listen, and I was struck by how - amidst all that difficult stuff - it was gratifying to hear some of the people involved acknowledge that it was a cult that ruined peoples’ lives and that they - however good they thought their intentions were at the time -were culpable and took money for it. 

Anyway, listening to it during Josh’s trial week and thinking about IBLP and reading the response statements made me realize how lacking it is for anyone to say anything beyond “pray for the situation.” I am waiting for the “oh, and we were in a cult and endorsed it and ruined people’s’ lives statement.” I wonder if any of them will ever make it.

• Upvote 8

So JB hopes the voters have forgotten about last week’s unpleasantness and it’s back to bragging about himself on his campaign FB page.

He is rehashing things he did 20 years ago and has secured the support of a group called ‘Re Open Arkansas’. He has published his answers to the questions they posed. He wants to abolish income tax - oh I bet he does.

They are also as the name suggests against any Covid measures. I didn’t think Arkansas had any mask or vaccine mandates? Interesting he is against mask mandates but he and his son happily walked down the street wearing one when they didn’t have to. Odd that.

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 3

Jim Bob sounds like literal cat vomit. He does know the happiest countries in the world are the ones with high income tax, right? 

coincidence.jpg.0de17345a772acf77898da18c4fb6738.jpg

Gosh, it must be embarrassing when you and your 50-member family have a combined IQ of -4. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, noseybutt said:

Quoting myself may seem arrogant but I don't want to go back and edit.

That is my rage for JB. Right there. 

He's a dangerous man. 

He also wanted the death penalty for them.  Funny how he seems to have left that off his campaign platform this time.

Hopefully today is the day the good people of NWA hand JB his ass.  I don't want him to lose by a little, I want him to less votes than voting eligible Duggars in the district.  

• Upvote 16

Who the F would be against public library?? My Lord… willfully ignorant, hateful, greedy… what a lovely example of Christ’s love… 🤬

Edited by EyesOpen
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, EyesOpen said:

Who the F would be against public library?? My Lord… willfully ignorant, hateful, greedy… what a lovely example of Christ’s love… 🤬

Look up what Terry Deary has to say about libraries. Please the resist urge to throw things after you read.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

He also wanted the death penalty for them.  Funny how he seems to have left that off his campaign platform this time.

Hopefully today is the day the good people of NWA hand JB his ass.  I don't want him to lose by a little, I want him to less votes than voting eligible Duggars in the district.  

I think the Dillards are a safe bet- they know JBD is a lying coward and fraud.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, IrishCarrie said:

Apparently Jim Holt is speaking out about the election….

E80841CB-22C9-4513-A7A9-93BAF795CF65.jpeg

A2896C13-7FFE-4FAF-8D99-792CD4B56833.jpeg

I know it's not the point, but who the hell refers to their spouse like that?  I've been called a lot of things by my ex-husband, but Mrs. Buffy was not one of them.  

Also, I cannot wait for this whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" season of life to be over.  I am glad he said this if it influences any of their lunatic followers not to support JB, but the Holts are still garbage people with toxic beliefs.  Once this day is over can someone please tell them to sit down and STFU?

2 hours ago, Knight of Ni said:

Look up what Terry Deary has to say about libraries. Please the resist urge to throw things after you read.

Who can be against libraries?!  What's next, trying to cancel sunshine and happiness?  

• Upvote 17

13 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I know it's not the point, but who the hell refers to their spouse like that?  I've been called a lot of things by my ex-husband, but Mrs. Buffy was not one of them.  

Also, I cannot wait for this whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" season of life to be over.  I am glad he said this if it influences any of their lunatic followers not to support JB, but the Holts are still garbage people with toxic beliefs.  Once this day is over can someone please tell them to sit down and STFU?

Who can be against libraries?!  What's next, trying to cancel sunshine and happiness?  

I think the Mr/Mrs usage is a southern thing. I know someone from GA who calls her in laws (folks she is very close with)  Mrs. C-name and Mr. R-name.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 5

3 minutes ago, xenobia said:

...and DD replied to Jim Holt's post: 

2EBC4844-8BBB-4AF0-B46F-2CD05ABE6938_1_201_a.jpeg

Well, there it is. Confirmed what I, for one, have thought for at least a decade. No Mincing of words. JBD is a manipulative, mean, angry, power and money hungry liar. 

• Upvote 42

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think the Dillards are a safe bet- they know JBD is a lying coward and fraud.

I don't know how big Arkansas state senate districts are--do we know for sure that the Dillards (or Joy and Austin) live in his district?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Well it seems the bridge between the Dillards and Jim Bob has been burned to the ground. 

Yep.  There's no coming back from this in most normal families, much less with their cult leader.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic