IGNORED

John David and Abbie 10: Selling Clothes on Poshmark to Make Ends Meet

nelliebelle1197

On 10/19/2022 at 8:59 PM, indianabones said:

There are lots of Hutterites where I live (we do have Amish and Mennonites too, but they're outnumbered by the Hutterite colonies). I just learned that you can tell apart the different sects by the size and spacing of the polka dots on the head kerchiefs that the women wear. They grow amazing produce.

We also have an FLDS group, but they're the modern kind- same church as the Browns from Sister Wives. Can't tell them apart by their clothes.

I love Giselle Waldner on YouTube. Such an interesting look at their life on their colonies. Those Hutterites work really hard. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

I watch her videos too. The sounds of her videos are soothing, I can't explain why. After I started watching her, I started to listen more to daily noises in my life, like pouring coffee in the mug, walking over stones, opening a book... 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, BensAllergies said:

Is this Grace? She was so cute at the sweater party. Here she is side eyeing Katey after she announced baby #2 to Michelle.16902F53-934D-4DC8-AC84-B6364215308F.thumb.jpeg.5fa93df4b2ca2adecfaf062e7554130e.jpeg

I know it's been said before, but especially in this pic Gracie gives major Olsen twins/Michelle Tanner vibes. She's my fave of the Grandduggars.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

I can see JD features in her.  I love how unimpressed she was with a pregnancy announcement, especially when her new little brother was brought up.  Being supplanted as the baby probably does not please most kids much.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, EmiSue said:

I know it's been said before, but especially in this pic Gracie gives major Olsen twins/Michelle Tanner vibes. She's my fave of the Grandduggars.

I can see a bit of Jessa’s fu face in her. 

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

• 10 months later...

Abbie and John David went on a Disney cruise for their fifth anniversary. They posted some  ute pics on a reel on Instagram. 

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, Markie said:

Abbie and John David went on a Disney cruise for their fifth anniversary. They posted some  ute pics on a reel on Instagram. 

I’m glad they have only two kids and can do fun things like this. Just imagine how miserable Abby would be if she was constantly pregnant since marriage. Her HG would be torture. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

34 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Wonder who’s caring for their kiddos? Jana? Abbie’s parents?

Since Jana is his twin, I kind of think she’s doing some of the babysitting. I suppose it could be broken up. Jana doing a few days of care and then someone else taking care of them the rest of the time. 

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, sophrosyne said:

JD kisses--puckers to kiss--just like Jim Bob. Ugh.ScreenShot2023-11-14at7_33_06PM.png.e708b8fbd6a52073a2c9cac020d75d1f.png

Random observations:

1. Are they trying for baby #3? 
2. Whatever the lower portion of her suit looks like, she’s definitely not wearing modest wear. 
3. She’s snorkeling in those big hoop earrings? That doesn’t look comfortable. 

• Upvote 4

For me, their photo is ew. And yeah, what’s with the huge hoops?  Does make me think for some reason maybe they’ve had trouble conceiving so even tho they claim this is an anniversary trip, maybe they got away to try and make another baby. Some couples try that and it works. 

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Cam said:

For me, their photo is ew. And yeah, what’s with the huge hoops?  Does make me think for some reason maybe they’ve had trouble conceiving so even tho they claim this is an anniversary trip, maybe they got away to try and make another baby. Some couples try that and it works. 

Charlie just turned One. There’s almost a 3 year difference between him and Grace. Their post doesn’t scream desperate to get pregnant. Just celebrating 5 yrs of marriage.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 11

I bet she’s wearing those hoops on vacation because Charlie is the perfect age to snatch those things right out of her ears. And I bet it hurts. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

While I typically find "look at us kiss!" posts eye-rolly, I actually find that one sweet. Still not my cup of tea but to me it comes across as two people who've chosen to wear whatever they want enjoying a relaxing vacation. I'm not sure how it somehow indicates desperation to concieve. 

Edited by Giraffe
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

I can't see those two having continual baby fever.  They might have one oops, otherwise I think they'll have the number of kids that they which is looking to be one of the lower numbers in the family.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

27 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

I can't see those two having continual baby fever.  They might have one oops, otherwise I think they'll have the number of kids that they which is looking to be one of the lower numbers in the family.  

I agree. I can't imagine someone with HG voluntarily having as many pregnancies as they can. 

(sadly I'm sure there are ardent qf'ers who would still insist a person with HG is either faking it or hg is happening because they're not actually trusting god)

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet she’s wearing those hoops on vacation because Charlie is the perfect age to snatch those things right out of her ears. And I bet it hurts. 

Wow, core memory unlocked! It’s been MANY years, but I’d do exactly that when I got to go out somewhere fun without my babies. Big hoops / dangly /sparkly jewelry immediately on. And the feel of a baby pulling on the hoops if I made the mistake of wearing them around their grabby little fingers - yikes! Also, the joy of getting to wear an outfit just because it looked good without having to worry about if it was either too hard to move aside for nursing OR too easy for the baby to cause a wardrobe malfunction every time I was just trying to carry the kid on my hip.  

Anyway, I totally get why they look so happy and why she’d be glamming it up even while snorkeling. They are in their 30’s, 2 kids with a good spacing, she has HG during her pregnancies. I can’t imagine they’d have more than 5 kids absolute tops and more likely the two they have and maybe one more. Possibly a 4th if there is an oops or a very large gap between 2 and 3. 

They look to me like any in-love couple getting a vacation break from their two little kids. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Yeah, I don’t know much about this couple’s baby timeline. I don’t think they’d have more than four, and maybe not even that many. They do look happy. Who wouldn’t be to get a breather from Duggardom. I saw a photo of them on this vacation with bicycles and Abbie looks great dressed in a top with skinny straps and shorts. Not something she’d probably try to get away with in Arkansas around JB’s eyes. Tho my comment makes me wonder if JB is jealous of his sons’ young wives. Please don’t judge me, I can’t help it that my mind goes there. I loathe JB and his obsession to control everything about females.

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Are we sure the kids aren’t with them? Lots of people bring little kids on Disney cruises.

From her caption and the photos it definitely looks like it’s just the two of them. I know there are always nursery’s on those cruises, but they have photos at a bunch of different locations and times and on shore excursions and no kids.  Plus she said it was like a second honeymoon.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1