IGNORED

John David and Abbie 10: Selling Clothes on Poshmark to Make Ends Meet

nelliebelle1197

7 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they stayed at 2 or maybe 3 with an oopsie baby. 

I think it would be easy to have an oops I’d on a trip away like this one 😬

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Funny how education affects reproductive choices, especially when it comes to women. I hope they have the number of children that they decide is appropriate for their family and let others’ opinions on the subject not matter at all.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 11

9 minutes ago, gustava said:

Might someone explain, please?

I took this straight from the Cleveland Clinic website: "Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) is when extreme, persistent nausea and vomiting occur during your pregnancy. It can lead to weight loss and dehydration. Hyperemesis gravidarum is sometimes called severe morning sickness."

If you click on the word Cleveland above that is underlined it will take you to the link and give you lots of information. 

Edited by ifosterkittens
Added more
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

15 hours ago, ifosterkittens said:

I took this straight from the Cleveland Clinic website: "Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) is when extreme, persistent nausea and vomiting occur during your pregnancy. It can lead to weight loss and dehydration. Hyperemesis gravidarum is sometimes called severe morning sickness."

If you click on the word Cleveland above that is underlined it will take you to the link and give you lots of information. 

Thank you!  I try to google before I ask but didn't know where to start with this one. 

• Upvote 4

Isn't Abbie working at the moment?  She was spotted in scrubs with work ID at someone's (Joy's I think) birth video.  It looked like she was working there.

If Abbie is back in work she's not going to pop out a ton of kids, either because of money or because of childcare/work reasons.  She's the only confirmed Duggar girl/wife to work outside the home.  Though I'd argue that most of the girls work, Jinger and Jill are supporting their families by books.  Jessa and Joy are earning something through social media.

Abbie is the only one with a regular job, even if she's very part time.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, imokit said:

Isn't Abbie working at the moment?  She was spotted in scrubs with work ID at someone's (Joy's I think) birth video.  It looked like she was working there.

If Abbie is back in work she's not going to pop out a ton of kids, either because of money or because of childcare/work reasons.  She's the only confirmed Duggar girl/wife to work outside the home.  Though I'd argue that most of the girls work, Jinger and Jill are supporting their families by books.  Jessa and Joy are earning something through social media.

Abbie is the only one with a regular job, even if she's very part time.

I agree. That’s why I figured if she got pregnant, it would be an accident. I think she won’t have another for awhile if she has a choice. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

Today in their IG stories, Abbie and John were advertising Mix Tiles, like every other Duggar and Bates influencer. Abbie narrated in a very monotone voice. This doesn’t seem very natural for her yet. I’ve included a photo of Charlie from their video since they haven’t shared his photo much. He’s really cute.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.3ca9b9c64bceb6a712a791a4dc988d3d.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 15

Where do they live? I thought they lived in an RV, but these videos on IG advertising mixtiles are obviously filmed in a house I would assume is their home. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Cupcake79 said:

Where do they live? I thought they lived in an RV, but these videos on IG advertising mixtiles are obviously filmed in a house I would assume is their home. 

I thought they lived in a trailer not an RV. Trailers are much bigger than RVs. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Cupcake79 said:

Don't they have a single-wide mobile home? Not a camper--a mobile home. It's on a commercial property or something.....

On 11/27/2023 at 9:34 AM, gustava said:

Thank you!  I try to google before I ask but didn't know where to start with this one. 

It's what the current Princess of Wales--Catherine "Kate" had.

On 11/26/2023 at 6:28 PM, ifosterkittens said:

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Cupcake79 said:

They were living in a trailer on the lot JD was/is managing. I think JB may have owned it. That looks more like a house in those IG stories from Abbie. Maybe they have upgraded to a bigger space  since the 2nd kid. Having a house could be why Abbie has started working again. IIRC, their trailer wasn't bad, but it probably got a lot smaller for them after having the 2nd kid so maybe they decided to get a house.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 11

On 12/9/2023 at 12:02 AM, dawn9476 said:

They were living in a trailer on the lot JD was/is managing. I think JB may have owned it. That looks more like a house in those IG stories from Abbie. Maybe they have upgraded to a bigger space  since the 2nd kid. Having a house could be why Abbie has started working again. IIRC, their trailer wasn't bad, but it probably got a lot smaller for them after having the 2nd kid so maybe they decided to get a house.

Watching their early married videos - their little trailer thing was actually rather cute. But I can never see how those Tiny House people live with a few kids in those places. Where does everyone FIT? Where do you go to isolate the crying newborn from people so he doesn't wake up the ENTIRE family? Hopefully they're in a little house. Maybe they moved into Josh's old house that Jessa was in for a while? 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Meggo said:

Hopefully they're in a little house. Maybe they moved into Josh's old house that Jessa was in for a while? 

The wall space where they were hanging photos in their Mixtiles video didn’t seem to fit with Jessa’s old house, but maybe it was just an angle/space that I don’t remember.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

The wall space where they were hanging photos in their Mixtiles video didn’t seem to fit with Jessa’s old house, but maybe it was just an angle/space that I don’t remember.

I didn't see the video/picture so it was just a shot in the dark. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Meggo said:

Watching their early married videos - their little trailer thing was actually rather cute. But I can never see how those Tiny House people live with a few kids in those places. Where does everyone FIT? Where do you go to isolate the crying newborn from people so he doesn't wake up the ENTIRE family? Hopefully they're in a little house. Maybe they moved into Josh's old house that Jessa was in for a while? 

I am not a Tiny House fan. We had a camper trailer for several years, I think it was 31 feet long. We kept it at the lake and used it on weekends in the summer. It was all kind of cramped, but doable for a recreational getaway. I do not miss it one bit. The tiny houses are so very similar, and I cringe at the idea of living year round in one. No privacy, no storage, and no escape from bathroom smells. I wouldn’t want too big of a house, either, but I cannot watch tiny house shows on tv. 

• Upvote 8

When Jessa was finishing up their new/current house she might have said the house they were moving from (Gma Mary had owned it, Josh/Anna had lived there) was being sold to be razed for some business or hwy expansion or something such that it would no longer be a house. At least that's my scant memory.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Bobology said:

When Jessa was finishing up their new/current house she might have said the house they were moving from (Gma Mary had owned it, Josh/Anna had lived there) was being sold to be razed for some business or hwy expansion or something such that it would no longer be a house. At least that's my scant memory.

The house wasn't razed. The Duggars moved it to JB's land. Jer and Hannah currently reside there.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 6

17 minutes ago, marmalade said:

The house wasn't razed. The Duggars moved it to JB's land. Jer and Hannah currently reside there.

It’s kind of weird to pass around a house like that. But hey, if they like it, I say go for it. But we all know Jer and Hannah will grow out of that house rather quickly. It’s only two bedrooms one bath.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

I thought Jer and H lived in a camper? Are we sure it isn’t occupied by Jed and K?

They moved out of the camper into the old, moved Mold House. Jed! and Katey still live in the house on his car lot. 

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

14 hours ago, Cam said:

I am not a Tiny House fan. We had a camper trailer for several years, I think it was 31 feet long. We kept it at the lake and used it on weekends in the summer. It was all kind of cramped, but doable for a recreational getaway. I do not miss it one bit. The tiny houses are so very similar, and I cringe at the idea of living year round in one. No privacy, no storage, and no escape from bathroom smells. I wouldn’t want too big of a house, either, but I cannot watch tiny house shows on tv. 

Oh my god, YES. And the bathroom is always, always, always right off the kitchen. I'd rather have a fucking outhouse than a shitter next to the kitchen.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kiki03910 said:

Oh my god, YES. And the bathroom is always, always, always right off the kitchen. I'd rather have a fucking outhouse than a shitter next to the kitchen.

Yes, a pet peeve of mine. I always notice if a bathroom is located off a kitchen when watching any kind of tv home show. Even expensive homes sometimes have this and I am aghast. We stayed in a camp ground that had bathrooms with flush toilets and showers near our campsite. We used them which spared us the odors, thank goodness.

• Upvote 2