IGNORED

Trump 54: A Grand Jury Has Been Called For The Former Guy!

GreyhoundFan

15 hours ago, front hugs > duggs said:

The Trump Org is getting charged in New York? Maybe they should hire Rudy as their attorney……oh wait….

I wonder if the timing of the suspension of Rudy's NY state law license was...or...nah, surely pure coinkadink?.

Info from Reuters:  Trump Organization could face criminal charges from Manhattan prosecutor -NY Times

So two things are happening, one state one Fed. 

Federal: "The Manhattan district attorney’s office has told lawyers for former U.S. President Donald Trump it is considering filing criminal charges against his family business in connection with fringe benefits it awarded a top executive," the New York Times reported on Friday.

This is related to perks awarded to Trump Org CFO Allen Weisselberg and son Barry that may not have been reported on tax statements. 

New York State: Pending shit storm #2 has to do with New York state's AG Letitia James' criminal probe into Trump Org

"She has been investigating whether the Trump Organization inflated the values of some properties to obtain better terms on loans, and lowered their values to obtain property tax breaks."

Court records show there is some overlap between Vance's and James' separate probes, including their focus on Seven Springs, a 212-acre (86-hectare) estate outside Manhattan that Trump bought in 1995.

James is examining the propriety of a $21.1 million tax deduction taken when Trump agreed not to develop the property, after local opposition derailed his goal of building a golf course, and a separate plan to build luxury homes was shelved.

Trump is incapable of running a clean business; he is by nature corrupt; it's in his blood.  He is 2nd generation doing business with NY mobs (Italian and also Russian). 

Using his "charity" as a cover to funnel money back to himself is a perfect example. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 10

I can see it now. Don Jr and Eric trump? Never heard of them. They might have got me coffee once but I don't know of them. They're corrupt and it's just to coincidence they have the same name I do.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

@Cartmann99,  I'm surprised that "Washed Trump's balls*" was omitted from Jane Timken's "I'm not above groveling and obsequious pandering" list.  

*This marvelously crude but apt expression is 100% attributable to Rick Wilson

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, Howl said:

@Cartmann99,  I'm surprised that "Washed Trump's balls*" was omitted from Jane Timken's "I'm not above groveling and obsequious pandering" list.  

I think he could auction off a chance to literally kiss his ass and they'd go broke trying.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 11

7 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I think he could auction off a chance to literally kiss his ass and they'd go broke trying.

There needs to be a combination reaction of ‘I agree’ and ? 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 3

14 hours ago, Howl said:

Their behavior reminds me of a daytime talk show where the guests wind up brawling over a cheating moron. :doh:

Spoiler

Youre Trash GIF by The Maury Show

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

QAnon Supporters Express Boredom With 'Same Old' Trump Speech: 'This Is Getting Ridiculous'

Both QAnon and longtime supporters of former President Donald Trump criticized his Saturday night speech in Wellington, Ohio, accusing him of the "same-old, same-old" grievances against Democrats and his 2020 election loss to President Joe Biden.

QAnon supporters, some of whom are the former president's most fanatical online backers, sent a barrage of messages through the Telegram app that expressed boredom and even anger at the speech Trump described as "the very first rally of the 2022 election." They blasted Trump for not mentioning how his January 6 insurrection supporters are "rotting in jail." And numerous others said Trump should be booed by the Ohio rallygoers for even "bringing up the word 'vaccine,'" specifically because they believe COVID-19 was entirely a hoax.

But a majority of the top QAnon user comments simply expressed their outright boredom with Trump's post-election stump speech, in which he baselessly claimed to have won in November 2020 and blasted any dissenting GOP members as "traitors."

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3

32 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Are they starting to turn on him??

There is no reaction that quite sums up my "I hope so" mingled with "hopefully someone more competent but worse doesn't step into the void" mixed feelings there. But yes, I think that more are starting to see him as the loser he is - Biden is doing the Presidential things, Trump isn't. And because they put him on the pedestal they'll topple him hard if they turn on him. 

The problem is who they'll choose to deify next.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 8

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

There is no reaction that quite sums up my "I hope so" mingled with "hopefully someone more competent but worse doesn't step into the void" mixed feelings there. But yes, I think that more are starting to see him as the loser he is - Biden is doing the Presidential things, Trump isn't. And because they put him on the pedestal they'll topple him hard if they turn on him. 

The problem is who they'll choose to deify next.

The energy needs to go somewhere so I hope it's against him.  They must have noticed that a bunch of their comrades are still behind bars, and may stay there for a long time, while Diaper Don is apparently impotent or unwilling to get them released.  Meanwhile, the pillow pusher is providing some distraction but I'm hoping it'll eventually fade as the Supreme Court continues to not be handed the "evidence".

• Upvote 9

Yeah, a lot of people have figured out that Trump doesn't "have their backs" re: Jan. 6th.  

He's rambling on with the same old grievances. 

The QBase has extremely intense expectations about Aug. 6, Trump reclaiming the WH and other scenarios they have created. They want to see mass arrests and executions.  Based on people leaving the rally in droves, there may be some people realizing that Trump is just an addled old man who is obsessed with a stolen election and rehashing the same themes. 

I think just one poorly attended rally with attendees booing Trump and embracing a firebrand like MTG might signal the end for Trump. 

Mind you, I don't necessarily consider this a good thing.  She's a demagogue in training and scary as shit in the current political climate. 

As some have noted on Twitter, Trump's speech last night was a fairly specific call for violence, which Trump greatly desires. 

Many people who went to the capitol are embroiled in legal troubles and may go to prison and now other people will be too afraid to show up for a violent protest because THEY don't want to end up arrested.  However, there are some so fanatical they are literally willing to die for The Cause and they are the scary and very well armed. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Howl said:

As some have noted on Twitter, Trump's speech last night was a fairly specific call for violence, which Trump greatly desires. 

At which point do they arrest him for incitement? I mean seriously here, what does he have to say for it to go past the boundaries of free speech into sedition or incitement?

I just don't see this being not acted upon if Trump were Muslim or anything other than rich and white.

• Upvote 15

His fans are bored with him? Oh, the ignominy! How he must hate being rejected! How will his narcissistic soul get the adoration it craves when he's irrelevant? 

My shadenfreude knows no bounds.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 3

Trump has amassed a following of really crazy people who chose him as their leader because he fed into conspiracy theories and promised them the world. He doesn’t understand his supporters. They want a plan, they want to see things happen and they are frustrated that nothing is going on besides him continue to wallow in self pity. They will abandon him for someone new and I don’t think he has the slightest clue that it is just a matter of time till they turn on him. I am am anxiously awaiting the day he is booed at one of his rallies. It is coming. These people want a leader and they are beginning to see it isn’t him. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

The crap that comes out of his mouth is insane:

• Upvote 5

Montana? Seriously?

• Confused 3
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 2

11 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Montana? Seriously?

Didn’t he win Montana?

12 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Montana? Seriously?

Adding: This is being broadcast on newsmax.  Why not Fox ? 
I’m full of questions today. 

• I Agree 6

21 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Didn’t he win Montana?

33 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

No, Biden did.

• Thank You 5

39 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Montana? Seriously?

Dude, let it go! You lost! You lost. America didn't want you. Despite all your attempts to cheat and steal the election you still lost.  

• I Agree 14

1 hour ago, JordynDarby5 said:

Dude, let it go! You lost! You lost. America didn't want you. Despite all your attempts to cheat and steal the election you still lost.  

Wish I could like your comment 1,000 times. I completely agree with you! 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, JordynDarby5 said:

He is living proof that you can't break up with a narcissist.

• I Agree 14

I’ve been waiting all day for an indictment. Where is it?

• I Agree 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic