IGNORED

Trump 54: A Grand Jury Has Been Called For The Former Guy!

GreyhoundFan

I think the GOP had better have some mathematician review the numbers  and algorithms from the 2020 presidential election to see how many Republicans and independents voted for Republican candidates down ballot and Biden for POTUS. If the GOP chooses Trump as a candidate in 2024, they will be giving he middle finger to all those people. These are the people (+ Stacey A and the money generated by the Lincoln Project) who gave Biden the W. I don’t think Trump will be the candidate, but 3 years is a long time in the political world. Trump caused the GOP to not only lose the WH, but the senate too. Plus he’ll be older than he is now.

• Upvote 9

11 hours ago, fraurosena said:

The only chance of Trump not running again is if the case against him in NY ends up in a conviction and his sentencing is severe enough that he has to do some serious jail time. If he's free, it's a foregone conclusion that he'll be the GQP candidate.

The only positive thing about Trump is his age. I'm hoping that if somehow he manages not to do jail time, old age will get him before he can do much more damage. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

The only positive thing about Trump is his age. I'm hoping that if somehow he manages not to do jail time, old age will get him before he can do much more damage. 

Hah, the way things are going the GQP would prop up his rotting corpse as a candidate. And the BT's and Q's would vote for it too.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

20 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Hah, the way things are going the GQP would prop up his rotting corpse as a candidate. And the BT's and Q's would vote for it too.

What‘s that movie called, Weekend at Donnie‘s ?

• Haha 17

Death won’t stop Trump’s power, it will just make it considerably easier for the GOP to use him. He will be used long after his death to do horrible things unless the democrats get their shit together to protect voting rights and prosecute corrupt politicians. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 9

4 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think the GOP had better have some mathematician review the numbers  and algorithms from the 2020 presidential election to see how many Republicans and independents voted for Republican candidates down ballot and Biden for POTUS. If the GOP chooses Trump as a candidate in 2024, they will be giving he middle finger to all those people.

I'm hoping those people are observing what's going on with the down ballot people they helped vote in and will decide to steer clear of Republican votes for awhile.  The collective damage is, IMO, becoming more and more apparent.  Republican electees, even at low levels, have the potential to become more "yes" men and women - regardless of whatever they campaigned on.  I think the Democrats should repeatedly remind the public of this, but I'd be surprised if they do so.  I'm not in love with them either.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Death won’t stop Trump’s power, it will just make it considerably easier for the GOP to use him. He will be used long after his death to do horrible things unless the democrats get their shit together to protect voting rights and prosecute corrupt politicians. 

There is no doubt in my mind that once Trump dies two things will immediately happen:

1. conspiracy theories about him being murdered will abound

2. he will be martyred and revered even more than he already is as the second coming of jezus

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think the GOP had better have some mathematician review the numbers  and algorithms from the 2020 presidential election to see how many Republicans and independents voted for Republican candidates down ballot and Biden for POTUS. If the GOP chooses Trump as a candidate in 2024, they will be giving he middle finger to all those people. These are the people (+ Stacey A and the money generated by the Lincoln Project) who gave Biden the W. I don’t think Trump will be the candidate, but 3 years is a long time in the political world. Trump caused the GOP to not only lose the WH, but the senate too. Plus he’ll be older than he is now.

Knowing them they'll probably claim that this is additional proof that the election was rigged and Biden is not the true president. How dare someone not vote for a straight party ticket!

• Upvote 6

Yeah, hard pass:

image.png.2b4af093a0fff513f8fda4ea000c3725.png

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 5
  • I Agree 1

Brian Williams' take on the pants is great:

• Haha 9

I can't stop laughing:

• Thank You 6

Ooh, talk about a blow to the fragile orange ego:

The poor baby in the picture looks like she's thinking he needs to get his hands off her, the orange paint will leave a stain.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Ooh, talk about a blow to the fragile orange ego:

The poor baby in the picture looks like she's thinking he needs to get his hands off her, the orange paint will leave a stain.

Also looks like she is ready to leave her lunch on his tie

• Upvote 7

7 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Also looks like she is ready to leave her lunch on his tie

Which is exactly what I would do if Trump ever got near me... :puke-right:

• I Agree 11

If these publishing houses actually do exist, they are fools to even consider working with him. :pb_rollseyes:

• Eyeroll 12

"The book of all books"???  What is it with Trump and superlatives?  Everything is the best or worst.  He can't just pretend to be writing a book.  It has to be "the book of all books".  

Good lord, he's dumb.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, Xan said:

"The book of all books"???  What is it with Trump and superlatives?  Everything is the best or worst.  He can't just pretend to be writing a book.  It has to be "the book of all books".  

Good lord, he's dumb.

It will be the bookliest book to ever book!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 13

On 6/8/2021 at 11:20 AM, Alisamer said:

Even Franklin Graham thinks this, and noted that Trump's bad habits -- particularly related to diet -- will yield him unfit to run in 2024.

He was suited up like the Michelin man at his last rally.  His out of control incontinence is a problem. He's one super embarrassing incident away from total humiliation...

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Howl said:

Even Franklin Graham thinks this, and noted that Trump's bad habits -- particularly related to diet -- will yield him unfit to run in 2024.

He was suited up like the Michelin man at his last rally.  His out of control incontinence is a problem. He's one super embarrassing incident away from total humiliation...

You would think. Unfortunately, it may only lead to a mass event of public pant shitting as his followers void their bowels in solidarity with their dear leader. 

Apologies and bleach included this time… 

:brainbleach: 

• Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

16 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

If these publishing houses actually do exist, they are fools to even consider working with him. :pb_rollseyes:

"writing like crazy."  Well, crazy, I believe, but writing?  If his speeches are anything to go by, he cannot even speak coherently, much less write.  Ghost writer, more likely, if there is a book at all.  

• I Agree 7

Fuck face is even crashing memorials these days. 

He’ll show up to anything. In recent weeks, Trump has popped into engagement parties and memorial services. A Mar-a-Lago member who recently attended a club gathering for a deceased friend was surprised when Trump sauntered in to deliver remarks and then hung around, apparently enjoying himself. This insular feedback loop, amplified by the worshipful validation he gets for doing Newsmax or OAN TV hits, doesn’t appear likely to diminish as he settles into his New Jersey golf club for the summer and prepares to resume his trademark rallies. “Donald Trump needs the adulation of the crowd the way you or I need oxygen to breathe,” says Michael Cohen, his estranged former lawyer. By all accounts, Trump’s life after the White House doesn’t resemble that of a typical ex-president so much as a foreign monarch cast into exile—like Napoleon at Elba, but with golf and a bigger buffet.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 8

On 6/12/2021 at 1:15 PM, Becky said:

writing like crazy."  Well, crazy, I believe, but writing?  If his speeches are anything to go by, he cannot even speak coherently, much less write.  Ghost writer, more likely, if there is a book at all.  

I think his writing process looks a lot like this:

Spoiler

Meme Reaction GIF

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 12

I wish I was kidding but I think his "writing" process is never more than a slight variation on this:

87B67660-7B18-4129-A8F4-3720B61BBE73.thumb.jpeg.9123d1d445e24b485f6212e5f99b3a44.jpeg

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

Part of me wants to say why a book when Trump's followers don't read but I also realize that they probably want to put it right next to their Bible, which they also don't read, as the only two books they own.

I'm just waiting for Fox News to decide that it must be taught in every classroom in the country just like they're making up a promoting this BS critical race theory.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic