IGNORED

Trump 54: A Grand Jury Has Been Called For The Former Guy!

GreyhoundFan

10 hours ago, formergothardite said:

he fed into conspiracy theories and promised them the world. He doesn’t understand his supporters. They want a plan, they want to see things happen and they are frustrated that nothing is going on besides him continue to wallow in self pity. They will abandon him for someone new and I don’t think he has the slightest clue that it is just a matter of time till they turn on him.

Yes, you summarized accurately!  The base is all post Jan 6 and Trump hasn't moved on with them.  Also, banning him from Twitter and facebook blocked his primary means of communication.  If Trump were still tweeting away every 15 minutes, it would be a different story, but blocking his primary means of communication really weakened him. 

"Trump: …and sent a brave young man from Ohio to a plant. Think of it. You know who the man I’m talking about is?"

I think he's referencing John Glenn and was trying to say "and sent a brave young man from Ohio to a planet."  Moon, planet, man, woman, TV, whatever. 

4 hours ago, JordynDarby5 said:

Dude, let it go! You lost! You lost. America didn't want you. Despite all your attempts to cheat and steal the election you still lost.  

Did Trump's approval rating ever rise above 51%? Most of the time it hovered in the low 40s and dipped into the high 30s.  

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Howl said:

Also, banning him from Twitter and facebook blocked his primary means of communication.  If Trump were still tweeting away every 15 minutes, it would be a different story, but blocking his primary means of communication really weakened him. 

As insane as his tweets were they were better at stirring up his base compared to him speaking. Watching a wealthy old man bumble his way through a poor me speech doesn’t exactly inspire people. Especially when he has done zero to help his most ardent supporters who are sitting in jail having lost everything. 
Trump has spent his life telling people what he wants done and sitting back while they frantically try to make it happen. He doesn’t know how to lead, he doesn’t know how to come up with a plan, he just says he wants to be president again and leaves it to everyone else to figure out how to do the impossible. But the crazy QGOP folks are expecting a leader with a plan and Trump can’t deliver. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

41 minutes ago, Howl said:

Yes, you summarized accurately!  The base is all post Jan 6 and Trump hasn't moved on with them.  Also, banning him from Twitter and facebook blocked his primary means of communication.  If Trump were still tweeting away every 15 minutes, it would be a different story, but blocking his primary means of communication really weakened him. 

"Trump: …and sent a brave young man from Ohio to a plant. Think of it. You know who the man I’m talking about is?"

I think he's referencing John Glenn and was trying to say "and sent a brave young man from Ohio to a planet."  Moon, planet, man, woman, TV, whatever. 

Did Trump's approval rating ever rise above 51%? Most of the time it hovered in the low 40s and dipped into the high 30s.  

Neil Armstrong.  John Glenn did not go to the moon.

• Upvote 10

Can we please just fast forward this movie to the scene where he’s in the Trümperbunker ranting and raving about Mike Fegelien and Mitch McSteiner?  

• Upvote 7

40 minutes ago, zeebaneighba said:

I figured he couldn’t remember either Glenn’s or Armstrong’s name so he just mumbled 

• Upvote 7

41 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Can we please just fast forward this movie to the scene where he’s in the Trümperbunker ranting and raving about Mike Fegelien and Mitch McSteiner?  

Will you be providing the popcorn?

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Will you be providing the popcorn?

(in my best Grey Poupon commercial voice) But, of course. 

Spoiler

• Upvote 9

15 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I figured he couldn’t remember either Glenn’s or Armstrong’s name so he just mumbled 

He couldn't remember the moon isn't a planet. Or remember the word "planet". Somebody needs to spring a quick question on him - name all his kids in order.  See if he manages to remember anyone other than Ivanka and Jr. Chances of him remembering Tiffany and Barron? He'd take a few minutes, probably. No chance whatsoever of him remembering their birthdays or ages. Or middle names, even, most likely. 

I thought he was showing signs of dementia when he was campaigning, and I think he's deteriorating fast. I think 4 years of White House staff monitoring him and trying to sneak veggies into his food might have helped stave things off a little, but he's well beyond help now.

His addled brain has nothing left in it but election fraud, hatefulness, and golf.

• Upvote 20

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

He couldn't remember the moon isn't a planet. Or remember the word "planet". Somebody needs to spring a quick question on him - name all his kids in order.  See if he manages to remember anyone other than Ivanka and Jr. Chances of him remembering Tiffany and Barron? He'd take a few minutes, probably. No chance whatsoever of him remembering their birthdays or ages. Or middle names, even, most likely. 

I thought he was showing signs of dementia when he was campaigning, and I think he's deteriorating fast. I think 4 years of White House staff monitoring him and trying to sneak veggies into his food might have helped stave things off a little, but he's well beyond help now.

His addled brain has nothing left in it but election fraud, hatefulness, and golf.

Probably couldn't even pass the Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV test anymore.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I think it's a combination of continual lack of sleep along with his reported overuse of Adderall.  He sounded better back in the 90's.  Of course, his dad ended up with dementia so it could just be familial.  His father still insisted on being in the office every day but Donald and his brother made sure that his phone didn't dial out to anyone but a secretary.

The interesting thing to me is that no one seems to be able to rein him in.  In a normal family, there would be an adult offspring who might try to calm dad down or get him on medication.  The Trumplings are so accustomed to Daddy bossing them around that they don't dare try to do any kind of intervention.  He is doing his bumbling Grandpa act in front of cameras and no one says anything.  I honestly think he could strip naked in front of his MAGA crowds and run around with a shoe on his head and they'd just think he was putting on a great show and owning the libs.

• Upvote 17

18 hours ago, zeebaneighba said:

Thanks for this correction.  Oddly, there are numerous references of him going to the moon on google.   However, his NASA bio clarifies that he orbited the earth in Friendship 7 capsule and in his 70s he "flew on the STS-95 Discovery shuttle flight, a 9-day mission during which the crew supported a variety of research payloads including deployment of the Spartan solar-observing spacecraft, the Hubble Space Telescope Orbital Systems Test Platform, and Glenn's investigations on space flight and the aging process." 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, Xan said:

I think it's a combination of continual lack of sleep along with his reported overuse of Adderall.  He sounded better back in the 90's.  Of course, his dad ended up with dementia so it could just be familial.  His father still insisted on being in the office every day but Donald and his brother made sure that his phone didn't dial out to anyone but a secretary.

The interesting thing to me is that no one seems to be able to rein him in.  In a normal family, there would be an adult offspring who might try to calm dad down or get him on medication.  The Trumplings are so accustomed to Daddy bossing them around that they don't dare try to do any kind of intervention.  He is doing his bumbling Grandpa act in front of cameras and no one says anything.  I honestly think he could strip naked in front of his MAGA crowds and run around with a shoe on his head and they'd just think he was putting on a great show and owning the libs.

Yeah in a normal family someone slipping as much as Orange Fornicating Menace obviously is might prompt an adult child or other concerned relative to move for a guardianship or conservator to be appointed.  That's already happened a couple times in my family where someone had been named a guardian after an older relative went off the rails due to dementia.  A normal family the person might have sat down with their family and told them how they wanted things to be handled if they became incapacitated and who should take care of them.  I don't think Donald Dumb Fornicate did that with his family and probably has them all convinced he's immortal and is just fine.  

Some of his maga cultists probably had older family members who started acting like Donny did and their first thought was not to enjoy the ride like they're doing with Donny but get the person seen medically and take charge of them before they could harm themselves or others.    

Edited by 47of74
they're not their
  • Upvote 9

I bet TFG will have a meltdown over this:

Full listing under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.751eec85cf6424a5612204b72012ee27.png

image.png.8b6f46d1ad266b78bf0b594dd21b43cb.png

image.png.9d169dc6853aa1969b8ccb93cb29f217.png

I am laughing because his final score is less than half that of Obama's. Some of the categories that factored into the score are: moral authority, administrative skills, and international relations. Sucks for TFG that there wasn't a grifting category, he would have been number one in that. Oh, and kissing up to dictators, he would have been aces there.

Edited to add the full list of 10 categories: Public Persuasion, Crisis Leadership, Economic Management, Moral Authority, International Relations, Administrative Skills, Relations with Congress, Vision/Setting an Agenda, Pursued Equal Justice for All and Performance Within the Context of the Times.

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 11

I wonder if Trump still thinks he is untouchable or if he is having any fear. He will 100 percent let any employees take the fall, but does he understand that they can take down him and his company?

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I bet TFG will have a meltdown over this:

Full listing under spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.751eec85cf6424a5612204b72012ee27.png

image.png.8b6f46d1ad266b78bf0b594dd21b43cb.png

image.png.9d169dc6853aa1969b8ccb93cb29f217.png

I am laughing because his final score is less than half that of Obama's. Some of the categories that factored into the score are: moral authority, administrative skills, and international relations. Sucks for TFG that there wasn't a grifting category, he would have been number one in that. Oh, and kissing up to dictators, he would have been aces there.

Edited to add the full list of 10 categories: Public Persuasion, Crisis Leadership, Economic Management, Moral Authority, International Relations, Administrative Skills, Relations with Congress, Vision/Setting an Agenda, Pursued Equal Justice for All and Performance Within the Context of the Times.

Yeah I saw that too.  Looking through some of the individual scores, even on things fuck knob was rated higher on he was still way below President Obama.  Even in President Obama's weakest area - relations with Congress - President Obama was still well ahead of fuck face.  

• Upvote 6

46 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I wonder if Trump still thinks he is untouchable or if he is having any fear. He will 100 percent let any employees take the fall, but does he understand that they can take down him and his company?

I still believe there's a plane ready to whisk him to a safe overseas residence if the heat gets too hot.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

52 minutes ago, Chocolate Lover said:

Best detail? That once this criminal indictment is filed, it's quite possible that banks will start calling in their loans and demanding they be paid right now. Which would be absolutely devastating for Trump's finances. 

What a pleasant thought...

• Upvote 17

59 minutes ago, Chocolate Lover said:

The web server at work just crashed as I was attempting to save my work. So I jumped here to see what is going on. 
Where is my popcorn ? 

• Haha 7

50 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I still believe there's a plane ready to whisk him to a safe overseas residence if the heat gets too hot.

Of course we can always hope that anywhere he flees to might send him right back just to avoid antagonizing the United States and its allies.  Even if that anywhere is Putinville. 

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Of course we can always hope that anywhere he flees to might send him right back just to avoid antagonizing the United States and its allies.  Even if that anywhere is Putinville. 

I expect arrangements were made quite awhile ago, with focused attention on extradition laws and whose "goodwill" could be bought.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

OMG, TFG's nannies will have to work hard to ensure he doesn't see this. He'd take a huge orange dump on the gold colored carpet at Bedminster:

• Upvote 9

More projection from TFG:

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic