IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 20: So Many Babies, So Many Spirits to Crush

Bethella

In some of the pictures of Alyssa Morton’s new baby I think hospital wristbands can be seen so I’m guessing that this was a hospital birth. 

• Upvote 8

I'm pretty sure Alyssa used a birthing center for this delivery. She definitely did hospital for the first three girls, but I'm not sure about Sam jr. 

Clara Nollkamper goes through phases of using social media, like most people, I think. She will sometimes go as much as a year before flouncing, but she always returns (usually to announce a pregnancy or birth), and does her thing until she feels like the leghumpers aren't humping hard enough. Then, she makes a flurry of posts about how she needs to "be more present" for her children, and claims she's deleting the account. Then, she comes back when she gets thirsty for attention from adults. She absolutely loves head-pats and publicity, but can't handle any form of concern, questions, or criticism. Usually, there will be some remarks about "unkind people" that precipitate the sudden urge to "be more available" to the 2304985 kids in her house.

I'd put very easy money on her being about 2-3 months pregnant right now. She'll definitely be back in time for "birthday season" around the Holidays. Gotta show the themed birthday tables. And pics of a micro-bump under a shirt that says "Mom^13".

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

I'm pretty sure Alyssa used a birthing center for this delivery. She definitely did hospital for the first three girls, but I'm not sure about Sam jr. 

Adeline posted a picture of her husband with Claire and mentioned that they were taking care of the kids while Alyssa and Sam were in the hospital. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Zach and Whitney posted an update on Baby Jadon.  He had a rough night on Wednesday.  His oxygen levels continued to drop and his right lung collapsed. He was intubated and put on a ventilator.  He also has a small chest tube in his side.  They did say he has been improving today and looks more peaceful 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 3
  • Thank You 14

Brittany Price Brooker had Laurel Grace. I’m guessing yesterday but I’m unsure. They didn’t give an exact date. But I’m sure they will be obvious in their favoritism for this child. Sigh.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 5

34 minutes ago, Jatalie1996 said:

Valerie Waller had a boy, Daniel Kent, on May 31, per the Muellers' blog.

New shared already on page 4 of this thread.

Edited by fish_ca
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

On 6/11/2021 at 10:18 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Brittany Price Brooker had Laurel Grace. I’m guessing yesterday but I’m unsure. They didn’t give an exact date. But I’m sure they will be obvious in their favoritism for this child. Sigh.

I’m always so sad when I think of Ethan ?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

On 6/11/2021 at 1:18 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Don’t know much about this family but why do you think this baby will be favoured, other than the obvious that this is their only biological child?  

1 hour ago, Angelface said:

Don’t know much about this family but why do you think this baby will be favoured, other than the obvious that this is their only biological child?  

It was a lot of stuff over time that has made me think Ethan is seen as the least favorite child. He has special needs and I get the feeling that his parents resent that he takes up so much time and attention due to his special needs. They have 4 other kids and blending the families seemed overwhelming for them. They make very nice birthday posts for all the kids except Ethan. He just gets a happy birthday. Nothing nice said about his personality or interests. It’s sad as hell. Britney obviously has a strong bond with her three bio sons. She seems to pamper Aubrey because she’s the only girl in the family. They do girl stuff together and she doesn’t seem to have any special needs. Therefore Ethan seemed to be the least favorite out of all of them. Ethan and Aubrey are adopted so Daniel has never had a biological child. This is his first. Therefore I think he might show favoritism and Britney has never had a biological daughter so she will probably also shower Laurel with attention. Plus this is their “miracle baby.” The baby that doctors said they would never have. She’s already been put on a pedestal. I was hoping these two never had a bio child. I hope Laurel is their only bio child. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 12

Per the Kingery family Instagram, Matthias and Michelle (Kingery) Wissmann had a baby named Titus Ezekiel on June 7th. I didn’t even know she was pregnant, she didn’t seem to be pregnant on the recent Wissmann reunion. They definitely hid it well. 

Spoiler

31EAE82B-B0F5-4B1F-9226-430A8780F8D2.thumb.jpeg.176bc73a209a6e2276546d00173c65f9.jpeg

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 4

He’s smaller than Adalynn was so he might have been a tad early. I thought I saw a bump on her in a recent pic but it was just a small bump. 

• Upvote 1

Per Martha Alexander's IG story Amanda Weathers is pregnant. She is a long time Morton friend and had twins so far. Maybe there is also another baby - I'm not sure.
She is married to Luke Weathers and her BIL Isaac Weathers is married to Kelly Brown's BFF Christie. The weathers were heavily involved with VF back in the day.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

9 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Apologies if we aren't following them, but Ben and Alyssa Hall (brother to Titus Hall, Lauren Caldwell's fiance) had their fifth child. Arabella Grace Hall was born on or around April 25th. 

I don’t think the Halls have been on our radar aside from Titus’ brief engagement. I know I don’t have any of them on the lists. 

I am not really a fan of any of the Bontrager grandchildren's names so Allison's boy fits right in. 

Also, I am sure this is only time ever that the Bontragers & I agree - as I am very glad it's a boy. They make no secret of their preference for penis bearing humans and I hate the thought of girls growing up in that world. 

I wonder if Allison will now at least move on from her obsession with being single. She didn't really make it quite as far as the expected insufferable, knows it all about marriage posts because she got so hung up in the being single world & couldn't seem to let that go. Maybe she'll just skip all the ways to live a perfect marriage and move right onto ways to be a perfect mother.  

• Upvote 8

I love the name Malachy and a close family member has that name. But often people presume it's the Old Testament name and spell it Malachi. I've begun to irrationally dislike Malachi because of that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Shedd baby's complete name is Eliza Beth Shedd and was born on 21th of May.

Eliza Beth? Both are variants of Elizabeth. It feels like they’re using the same name twice (and I’m saying this as someone who loves the name Elizabeth and most of its variants). 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

29 minutes ago, postscript said:

Eliza Beth? Both are variants of Elizabeth. It feels like they’re using the same name twice (and I’m saying this as someone who loves the name Elizabeth and most of its variants). 

It is strange to just cut a full name in half to make two names. It reminds me of names like Brook Lynn. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

47 minutes ago, postscript said:

Yeah it’s weird, why not just name her Elizabeth and use Eliza as a nickname?

I have a Malachi so I’m biased, but every time Anna Duggar announces an M baby I hope it won’t be Malachi. Given that we know M7 is a girl and Josh will most likely be in prison and unable to create an M8, it seems unlikely now. Other fundies are bound to use it though, which I guess is the price paid for using an Old Testament name.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic