IGNORED

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene: The QAnon Lady From GA-14

Cartmann99

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh Marge they hate you spew is aging you. I'm two and a half years older than you and you look like you could be my older sister.

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Oh Marge they hate you spew is aging you. I'm two and a half years older than you and you look like you could be my older sister.

🤢 That turkey looks way under cooked. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

19 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

That right there is a Hallmark card. I can picture the frilly gold script over a picture of a dead deer which has been split from throat to tail with some hunter in blaze orange standing proudly next to it. Damn, now I have tears in my eyes.

And as if Loud Marge cooks what he brings home. We saw her turkey disaster which managed to look overdone, underdone, and like the concept of seasoning was as foreign to her as she believes anyone with a last name she can’t pronounce must be. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Marge is such a deep thinker. /s

Why is she still whining about it? Most places no longer require masks. Move on, Marge. 

• Upvote 2

Christian Nationalist Nick Fuentes, an utterly repellent human being and mega MAGA leg humper, has turned on Marge over her *checks notes* moral failings.  

and furthermore: "She wants to be the face of Christian nationalism—she's divorced—she's actively an adulterer. How are you going to be the face of Christian nationalism when you're a divorced woman girl boss?" he said. "I'm so glad I don't have to pretend to support that anymore."

Lawzamercy. Apparently adultery, hush money and multiple divorces are not disqualifying...for a man.  

Also, what the heck is a woman girl boss?  I sense patriarchal anti-woman vibe here.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, Howl said:

said. "I'm so glad I don't have to pretend to support that anymore."

It’s a holiday present for all of us! Nazi Nick invited Loud Marge to his sad incel party which she happily attended knowing exactly what she was doing. Then when she was found out by Scooby and the Gang, she tried to pull a “new phone, who dis?” because some voice of reason told her she can still wear her Swastika underwear but can’t let it show. So Nazi Nick is hurt his crush has returned his signed copy of “Mein Kampf” and the puppy they adopted together and named “Goebbels” and is now playing the “I never like-liked you anyway and I only invited you to my party because my mom MADE me or I’d lose a week’s allowance and $10 is A LOT of money!”

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Goshamighty, she is one of the most insufferable people in existence. 🙄 I want to scream my head off every time I think about her having been re-elected. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It ain’t all about you, Marjorme Taylor Me. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

It ain’t all about you, Marjorme Taylor Me. 

But it IS all about her…

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

But it IS all about her…

Lady, uh, that wasn't the case. You really are delusional. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Hey CNN, just tell us why MTG thinks Walker lost.  Don't subject people who would rather operate on  themselves with a chainsaw and a rusty spoon than listen to the sound of her voice to video of MTG.

CNNFail.png.6759aafcef6888255797b41a1ed80850.png

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 3

I thing Marge was confused by looking in the mirror:

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

On 12/2/2022 at 6:11 PM, Howl said:

Christian Nationalist Nick Fuentes, an utterly repellent human being and mega MAGA leg humper, has turned on Marge over her *checks notes* moral failings.  

and furthermore: "She wants to be the face of Christian nationalism—she's divorced—she's actively an adulterer. How are you going to be the face of Christian nationalism when you're a divorced woman girl boss?" he said. "I'm so glad I don't have to pretend to support that anymore."

Lawzamercy. Apparently adultery, hush money and multiple divorces are not disqualifying...for a man.  

Also, what the heck is a woman girl boss?  I sense patriarchal anti-woman vibe here.  

I love a good MAGA feud.  🍿 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So true:

I'm not feeling as confident as Ron is. I really feel that our Congress is getting to the point that, because State houses have drawn very gerrymandered districts, that it will be very difficult to knock enough Republicans out. Looking at number of registered voters and active voters, how many states have Democrat majorities or even a majority of votes cast throughout the state go for Democratic candidates to be in the house but the tally of the the winners of those States is overwhelmingly Republican.

• Upvote 3

Spoiler

image.png.6f2ee98a673efa0baedf9e83a6377c03.png

ETA, and if that's still too "gender neutral" for you, Marge, how's this?

Spoiler

image.png.c26aa14ecc692416b8d51f8ced0114ec.png

Edited by thoughtful
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, thoughtful said:
  Hide contents

image.png.6f2ee98a673efa0baedf9e83a6377c03.png

ETA, and if that's still too "gender neutral" for you, Marge, how's this?

Hide contents

image.png.c26aa14ecc692416b8d51f8ced0114ec.png

Oh so we’re going there Marge? Well if we’re going there- bleached blonde fake baked troll beast from hell in overly tight sausage casing dresses that are seriously unflattering and whose makeup looks like it was applied by a fourth grade girl who was given her big sister’s Wet & Wild hand me down makeup after all the “good” colors were used says what? 

I am no fashion expert but go up a size; make friends with sleeves/cardigans/jackets (you are NOT Michelle Obama and I want to return my tickets to your sad gun show); find a hairdresser who doesn’t loathe you; realize that being a normal skin color is perfectly acceptable; wander over into the elf aisle of makeup and avoid shiny pink lipstick, blush, or eyeshadow (start off with some neutrals including a soft brown eyeliner and a nice rose lip once your skin color gets back to regular); and while you are on a roll, tame that shrew you call a personality. As an aside, those square cut collars aren’t really your best look. Oh- and stay the hell away from criticizing Kamala. She packs more style in the socks she wears to the gym than you do in a full month on in Congress. 

• I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

13 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

"...I want to return my tickets to your sad gun show..."

Thank you.  I am so tired of seeing her bare arms.  I know she must think she either looks sexy or strong but she is neither.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Marge certainly has her panties in a bunch over dildos:

She didn’t even tag Walley-world, so I’m guessing this is just another of her “look at me” stunts.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic