IGNORED

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene: The QAnon Lady From GA-14

Cartmann99

On 10/20/2022 at 9:39 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Hard pass

I'd rather perform surgery on my sexual organs with rusty kitchen utensils and a chainsaw than work in Major Failure Greene's office. 

• Upvote 7

Marge doesn’t do well under pressure  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 3

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Marge doesn’t do well under pressure  

Those two hosts were brutal in the sweetest southern way! “The callers run her off.” “Yeah, why’d you do that?” as they both hold back self satisfied smirks. The sound of the door opening and closing was just the big load of cherries on top of the whipped cream on top of the hot fudge on top of the deluxe sundae! 

• Upvote 6

She’s such an entidaled brat!  I do wonder who she’s talking about, though, because I’m betting it’s not the same people I’m thinking will be put in jail.  This sort of vagueness reminds me of MyPillow guy’s big reveals—which never happen.  

• Upvote 4

Oh dear, I suppose the Jewish space laser pilots, the leaders of the secret gazpacho police units and those Pizza parlour people are all crapping themselves because Marge might be onto them …

I tried to call antifa headquarters to warn them, but I only got the mailbox; the antifa agents are probably all out there trying to assign pronouns to white Christians or trying to force vaccines on them.

Does anybody have a mobile number for BLM, maybe we can reach them and tell them Marge knows all?

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

On 11/1/2022 at 3:07 AM, Shrubbery said:

Oh dear, I suppose the Jewish space laser pilots, the leaders of the secret gazpacho police units and those Pizza parlour people are all crapping themselves because Marge might be onto them …

I tried to call antifa headquarters to warn them, but I only got the mailbox; the antifa agents are probably all out there trying to assign pronouns to white Christians or trying to force vaccines on them.

Does anybody have a mobile number for BLM, maybe we can reach them and tell them Marge knows all?

Did you check under the Peach Tree Dish? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Hey, Marge, you do that thing. Have that “civil war” among the Rs! No guns or knives or other deadly weapons though- we don’t want to look like some uncivilized country. I propose one of the following:

Red Rover

Red Light Green Light

Simon Says

Twister- Draw for which four Rs face off per mat and have multiple mats laid out. As each mat has a winner, the winners move to face off against each other while the empty mats are removed. It continues until only one ultimate winner remains. That winner will pick whether the R party will now be MAGAts or Turtles. (My money is on Gym Jordan. He clearly runs and probably learned some moves from a certain coach he protected.) 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Hey, Marge, you do that thing. Have that “civil war” among the Rs! No guns or knives or other deadly weapons though- we don’t want to look like some uncivilized country. I propose one of the following:

Red Rover

Red Light Green Light

Simon Says

Twister- Draw for which four Rs face off per mat and have multiple mats laid out. As each mat has a winner, the winners move to face off against each other while the empty mats are removed. It continues until only one ultimate winner remains. That winner will pick whether the R party will now be MAGAts or Turtles. (My money is on Gym Jordan. He clearly runs and probably learned some moves from a certain coach he protected.) 

Dodge Ball. 
Or better yet, cage fighting.  

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Dodge Ball. 
Or better yet, cage fighting.  

I am 100% on board with these ideas. Especially dodge ball if AOC and Loud Marge are team captains and alternate picking teams. AOC will have the Squad, every fit Rep, and every kickass member ready to scrabble to get into the news. Marge will have the whiners, chickenshits, the ones who bring a doctor’s note excusing them, and the ones who say their plastic surgeon says they can’t have have balls flying at their faces. 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Red Rover

Red Light Green Light

Simon Says

If they have the Squid Game version it would solve a lot of problems…

• Haha 10

10 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I am 100% on board with these ideas. Especially dodge ball if AOC and Loud Marge are team captains and alternate picking teams. AOC will have the Squad, every fit Rep, and every kickass member ready to scrabble to get into the news. Marge will have the whiners, chickenshits, the ones who bring a doctor’s note excusing them, and the ones who say their plastic surgeon says they can’t have have balls flying at their faces. 

Spoiler

image.png.04623d52adf4970ce5ef13e644fe36e9.png

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Haha 7

It’s always a bitch when states don’t stay where you put them. She really is dumber than a box of rocks. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

On 11/15/2022 at 7:14 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Not to mention that the gerrymandering that took place favored Rs. But sweet marbles for brains, she really is a special kind of stupid. “Hey, howsabout we just cut the country in half horizontally and let the top half be one country and the bottom half another! Sound good? Whaddya mean there was a whole war over it? Well who won?”

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

Look! The cast for the direct to video reboot of “The Three Stooges “. 

• Upvote 3

So MTG is single and we know that Trump has always had a problem with being faithful. Can't those two just hook up and leave the rest of the country out of it?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Marge and her boyfriend have escaped to her new homeland: Mar-a-Loco:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She and JRod must have learned to cook at the same place. When that much leg bone is exposed, the turkey is overcooked. The wings also indicate an overcooked bird. 

(Tip for anyone who wants to try it- I started making whole chickens and turkeys by roasting breast side down for most of the time. For chickens I flip the bird for the last 1/2 hour; turkeys last hour. The birds come out so much better. The white meat gets the benefit of some of the fat from the dark meat infusing it as the bird roasts. The white meat isn’t as low fat as it otherwise would be and you sacrifice a little bit of the drippings for broth, sauce, or gravy but the overall difference for fat increase and drippings decrease isn’t dramatic but the flavor and quality is substantial.) 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic