IGNORED

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene: The QAnon Lady From GA-14

Cartmann99

I guess she has more time to speak at TFG’s klan rallies since her husband ditched her. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 3

This made me laugh:

George’s response is also true:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

And Major Failure Greene had this to say at yesterday’s bund meeting 

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) accused Democrats of murdering Republicans in “killings” that the lawmaker claims are underway. “I am not going to mince words with you all,” Greene said at Donald Trump’s rally in Warren, Michigan, on Saturday night. “Democrats want Republicans dead, and they have already started the killings.” 

• Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 11

LOL. I guess we’re going to observe all their dirty laundry:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

24 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

LOL. I guess we’re going to observe all their dirty laundry:

Hmmm.  I wonder what’s going on here.  I’m guessing she can petition to have it sealed, but why would he decide not to?  🤔  

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

Hmmm.  I wonder what’s going on here.  I’m guessing she can petition to have it sealed, but why would he decide not to?  🤔  

My guess is that it will cost her to get him to reseal the filings.  It's about the money.  If she caves, then there's stuff she doesn't want made public.  

• Upvote 5

Sure Marge, you do that.

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Sure Marge, you do that.

Cool, Loud Marge. I bet it will be as successful as if I contacted an attorney to lift the permanent ban on my abdominal area ever being flat and smooth again without surgery after some pregnancy and birth issues that wrecked it. At least if I got a flat, smooth stomach, I could probably keep it for more than two hours which is about the max time you could keep a reinstated Twitter before permanently losing it again due to some horrific tweet. 

• Upvote 6

I love, love, love, Pete’s comments about Loud Marge:

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 5

Yeah, please quit Marge. We don’t want you. 

oh, and she doesn’t think. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

quit and go move to Iran, lets see how long you, your mouth and your idiocy will last. 

• Upvote 6

I love George:

1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

quit and go move to Iran, lets see how long you, your mouth and your idiocy will last. 

She could also go to Saudi Arabia, North Korea, or Russia. I think her mouth would be unwelcome in any of them. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I love, love, love, Pete’s comments about Loud Marge:

PAY ATTENTION YOU OTHER POLITICAL PEOPLE! This is how you deal with the jagaloons. He burned her by saying there are others whose opinions matter more (paraphrasing) without name calling. She’s not smart enough to realize she was majorly burned nor witty enough to retort. He scorched her badly and only the dipshits won’t get it so he’ll slide under the radar while having the thinking people (including her R colleagues) going “Damn, Pete, she’s gonna need the whole burn unit at the hospital!” 

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Aw poor Marge. She’s sad. Who knew being in Congress would be so rough? I mean it’s almost like you can’t just spout off racist, homophobic, xenophobic, bashing other religions/ faiths, completely or mostly false comments without being held accountable! And the scrutiny on how the money raised for your campaign is spent! Sheesh! Then when you talk about family values people want to bring up your affairs! Who hasn’t had an affair or two? Plus when you and your buddy come up with a SUPER clever thing to turn your backs on the FASCIST President at the State of the Union everyone should CLAP!! You should be treated like a HERO for being in Congress and everyone should have to bow to you and say how awesome and beautiful and totally fit you are and how great your arms look in sleeveless dresses! 

• Upvote 8

In Marge’s world, you can only be equal if you are white:

• Thank You 6

And do sticks of fornicate like Major Failure Greene know that even the Bolt can run circles around the GQP’s favorite penismobiles?  Pickup trucks I’ll be halfway to the next county before they can even start. Might have more issues with sports cars but I’m not out there to endanger myself or others by trying to race those assholes. 

• Upvote 3

This is a good description of Marge:

• Upvote 8

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good grief:

Mr. Flowers handled it beautifully by not letting her get away with the weasel way out of “Joe Biden is the President of the United States” then going at her for her role in promoting the Big Lie which led to Jan. 6. More of this from everyone who deals with these Big Lie liars please!! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

On 10/16/2022 at 8:17 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Good grief:

I love the look on his face as she was spouting off, and then that smile at the end - both were gold. 

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She’s really just going ahead with the whole “saying the quiet parts out loud” thing, isn’t she? I would expect her to start referencing “The Prince” and “The Art of War” but she’s so stupid she’d probably start quoting “Purple Rain” and the music musings of “The Art of Noise”. (And she would probably even miss that “The Art of Noise, along with Tom Jones, did a solid cover of Prince’s “Kiss”.) 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I am imagining all the references to “Dumb and Dumber”. 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic