IGNORED

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene: The QAnon Lady From GA-14

Cartmann99

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Marge certainly has her panties in a bunch over dildos:

She didn’t even tag Walley-world, so I’m guessing this is just another of her “look at me” stunts.

Sold right next to children's toothbrushes? Marge, are you talking about sonicare Oral-B and other electronic toothbrushes?

• Upvote 6

On 12/17/2022 at 5:26 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Marge certainly has her panties in a bunch over dildos:

She didn’t even tag Walley-world, so I’m guessing this is just another of her “look at me” stunts.

Is Marge confusing her dildo for her toothbrush or her toothbrush for her dildo? 

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

I want to know what Marge thinks people are doing with Waterpiks!

Line from Big Bang Theory

Amy says to Penny ‘Do you have an electric toothbrush?’ 

Penny ‘No’

Amy ‘Get one’. 😉 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

Apparently Marge is mad at Bobo. I wonder if they’ll have some sort of wrestling match or shooting contest. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

One of the responses to that tweet called Marge “Empty G” and it is brilliant! She badly wants AOC’s cool factor and tried so hard to push the “MTG” thing. (Who remembers her pretending to have stumbled upon a big heart with “MTG” in the middle in the snow in DC?) Now she and her partner in stupid acts (ooooh, let‘a turn our backs when Biden comes in for the State of the Union! And oooooh let’s yell out childish things to try to disrupt!) are feuding and I think it is amusing. The only question is who gets Gaetz in the divorce. 

• Haha 10

1 minute ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

The only question is who gets Gaetz in the divorce.

The loser has to take Gaetz.

• Haha 8
  • I Agree 3

32 minutes ago, Xan said:

Good thing they both have sons, except for Empty G's one daughter, who is too old for Gaetz at this point.

• I Agree 5

58 minutes ago, Xan said:

That was my thought too, which is why I phrased it as I did. Whoever gets him better put plastic on all the furniture because you know that guy leaves grease spots. 

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I would say “praise the camera person” for getting such an unflattering picture of Empty G, but then I remembered the subject matter. 

• Upvote 5

I think Marge is like Trump in that people were taken in by her outrageous statements and her aggression.  Eventually, they'll realize that she's dumb as dirt and unable to do the job.  But, then again, they put up with Gohmert for quite a long time.

• Upvote 7

Marge has turned against her former buddies.

• Thank You 4

See? I TOLD you! LBo got Gaetz in the divorce so Loud Marge is RAILING!! It is too too funny! 

As an aside, I bought a new “pocket rocket” a few days ago. It was nowhere near the dental hygiene items. I have purchased multiple items over the years including at Target, Kroger, Jewel, Meijers, and Walmart and have never found the items anywhere near dental hygiene products or anything remotely kid-interesting. Loud Marge is just full of shit. 

• Upvote 5

Sounds good to me, Marge.

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

While I would love to see MTG expelled truthfully the Republicans don't care. Not only do they not have their acts together to elect a speaker of the House (although I'm not complaining too loudly with the nincompoops they put up), but even if they did have a speaker of the house I don't think they would have their ax together enough to put her through the ethics committee or find another way to expel her. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic