IGNORED

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene: The QAnon Lady From GA-14

Cartmann99

How many times has Marge tried to introduce articles of impeachment?

• Thank You 4

Then Pat Sajak posed with Major Failure Greene

Can never look at Wheel of Fortune or Sajak the same again.

• Upvote 5

Good grief. She's at the "I know you are, but what am I?" level.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 5

I just told my Mom about the hog hunting contest - she said to sign her up!

I also told her about the divorce.

Poor, poor Marge. 😁

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

On 9/19/2022 at 7:30 AM, 47of74 said:

Then Pat Sajak posed with Major Failure Greene

Can never look at Wheel of Fortune or Sajak the same again.

My husband has always despised Sajak for being a climate change denier. This just make him hate him even more. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

She has a helluva lotta nerve asking for privacy after what she did to David Hogg. I hope he roasts her on Twitter. I suspect the divorce is all about asset protection because they fear something is about to come out either through the Jan. 6 investigation or some other shady shit she’s been pulling. I do believe the reports they have been separated for awhile. They probably have had show marriage for her political career (unless he was perfectly okay with her affairs) and kept the separation secret but now something has happened and they have to divorce to protect their ill gotten gains. His statement is ridiculous- who divorces his “best friend” of 29 years? I say invade her privacy the same way she has harassed anyone who she wants. Time for a taste of her own bitter Loud Marge medicine. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

She has a helluva lotta nerve asking for privacy after what she did to David Hogg. I hope he roasts her on Twitter.

David Hogg has way too much class for that, I’m afraid.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Could we say that her husband is the one introducing articles of impeachment this time?

He apparently stated that things were "irretrievably broken". Like her thinking skills and logic, I suppose.

If her husband is smart, he's wised up and figured out she's beyond help and is leaving like a rat off a sinking ship.

But if he was smart, he wouldn't have married the moron in the first place. So IDK. It's possible that he or someone with influence over him has pointed out the fact that MTG is constantly treading the very edge of legality in the way she instigates people, and he's divorcing her to try and mitigate losses once evidence comes out that she's stepped over the line enough to have consequences. 

I really truly wish there was a way to equitably split things up - move all the right wingers to someplace they can have their own country run their own way (I hear Russia has some extra land, maybe) and let the rest of the world stop having to fight their awfulness just to get anything at all done. There'd still be factions and divisions and political parties, but they might be better than "Democrats = people trying to mitigate the awful horror of Republican politics and Republicans = people trying to install a theocracy and remove rights from anyone they dislike, while also blocking anything Democrats propose no matter how benign and agreeable it is."

I honestly think at this point Biden could propose a half-day federal holiday on Christmas Eve to honor the celebration of Jesus' birth and the Republicans would come out against Christmas entirely just to spite him.

• Upvote 13

Of course she wants the government to shut down:

image.png.fca436e9ecfbfcc49059638070e7d55e.png

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 2

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Could we say that her husband is the one introducing articles of impeachment this time?

He apparently stated that things were "irretrievably broken". Like her thinking skills and logic, I suppose.

If her husband is smart, he's wised up and figured out she's beyond help and is leaving like a rat off a sinking ship.

I wonder if it has more to do with the possibility of Marge being indicted for something.  If they get divorced now, he can take half of everything that have and no one can come after him for it later.  Of course, we all have heard about her affairs so maybe he's just fed up and wants out but I find the timing suspicious.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

On 9/30/2022 at 12:31 PM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

She has a helluva lotta nerve asking for privacy after what she did to David Hogg. I hope he roasts her on Twitter

I would so like someone to follow her, ringing a bell and shouting "Shame! Adulteress!"

Who am I kidding, I would organise a flash mob to do it.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

9 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I would so like someone to follow her, ringing a bell and shouting "Shame! Adulteress!"

Who am I kidding, I would organise a flash mob to do it.

I would join in. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

6 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I would join in. 

I’d bring the bell! The biggest, loudest I could find! 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic