IGNORED

Mike Lindell: Still Sleeping With a Trump Pic Under His MyPillow

Cartmann99

Rufus bless, they just showed a video where they set Trump's rambling about routers to music. *cringe* I'll post a video later if I find one on Twitter.

Edited by Cartmann99
Added video of Trump
  • Haha 12

And we thought Rudy G was going to be the best entertainment we were going to get! The Mikey Pillow Case has taken the Rudy Traveling Vaudeville Show to ELEVEN! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 3

Spoiler

:shock:

I'm behind as I'm going back and forth between this and a "shit's on fire!" press conference given by a hospital in my region.

The second tweet below is the prayer I referenced earlier:

Spoiler

Mikey's ranting again. :2wankers:

• Thank You 11

Here's the video about the Gateway Pundit writer being a CIA plant:

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7

At this point I feel like the least insane theory is that a crook fed Lindell bad data for the money.  Second least insane is that someone (whether Lindell himself or someone else manipulating him) set this up to try to prove just how deranged it is that people still think Trump won.  

• Upvote 11

On 8/10/2021 at 9:37 AM, Alisamer said:

I suspect a roundup of the "cyber symposium" will be something along the lines of "delusional man gathers other delusional people together, they prove they are clueless and nothing else."

You are prescient! This is absolutely what it has turned out to be.  One somewhat legit person (kind of legit in his own mind) was waiting for the data so it could be analyzed and finally realized there was none. 

Yesterday there were fewer than 10 or 15 people left at the tables. 

The best part was Lindell charging off the stage at warp speed when word came in that a judge is allowing the Dominion defamation lawsuit to proceed.  

He's a total wingnut, but he's still a business man and knows that this means mega lawyer bills and bankruptcy down the line. 

He has family members in his business; I have to wonder where they are with all of this.  

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 13

12 minutes ago, Howl said:

He has family members in his business; I have to wonder where they are with all of this.  

If they're smart looking at ways to ease him into retirement before he crashes the entire company. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

21 minutes ago, Sarcastically spinster said:

At this point I feel like the least insane theory is that a crook fed Lindell bad data for the money.  Second least insane is that someone (whether Lindell himself or someone else manipulating him) set this up to try to prove just how deranged it is that people still think Trump won.  

I think it's option 1. A fool and his money are soon parted, and someone saw Lindell was a fool with a lot of money he was eager to be parted from. 

I hope that in 30 years (assuming the Earth hasn't become an uninhabitable wasteland by then) people are able to look back at the absolute lunacy that happened during this time and SEE how incredibly wrong all this is. Mike Lindell is going to be remembered as a too-rich-for-his-own-good loon. 

I'm honestly starting to wonder if some sort of drug wasn't sprayed into the air at Republican events starting with Trump's campaign, aided by subliminal messaging in Fox News programming. It truly seems like the entire Republican Party with only one or two exceptions have developed severe brain damage over the past 6 years or so!

• Upvote 11

5 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Is the Loser supposed to appear at this shindig?  Is he chiming in at all?

I haven't heard anything about Trump being involved with the conference. If he calls Mikey, it's a safe bet that the proceedings will be interrupted so Mikey can share the Good News with the crowd.

• Upvote 10

Spoiler

Graham's promised to write an article about his experience at Mikey's shindig for Lead Stories.

• Thank You 12

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

Graham's promised to write an article about his experience at Mikey's shindig for Lead Stories.

If they needed more time before sharing their bombshell results then:

(1)  Why are they holding the shindig now instead of after they've collected, analyzed, and compiled all the data?

(2)  Will Mikey hold another shindig if he hasn't sold enough pillows if/when the process is complete?

(3)  How long might this delay them getting the information to the Supreme Court so the Court can promptly overturn the election?

• Upvote 8

image.png.50ce7af99eaa43b33407055d285cbb7c.png

Spoiler

I've had to go back to RSBN since Mikey's feed is down. :martian-disgust:

This happened earlier:

Spoiler

• WTF 1
  • Thank You 10

So I guess Trump won’t be reinstated tomorrow then…

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

21 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

So I guess Trump won’t be reinstated tomorrow then…

I consulted my Magic 8 Ball, which is far more scientific and accurate than anything shown over the last few days. It said, “No fucking way.” 

• Haha 13

From one of Mikey's rants today:

Spoiler

This is the law professor from New Mexico State I posted a tweet about earlier. During his presentation, he told the audience about a violent drug cartel before showing pictures of the Maricopa Board of Supervisors and calling them members of a "vote trafficking" cartel. He's talking about being fired because he refuses be tested for Covid, wear a mask, or be vaccinated.

These politicians are organizing to press for a nationwide audit. Wendy Rogers of Arizona is hoping for one million signers on her petition to have the November 2020 election decertified.

It is done.

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Thank You 11

7 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Rufus bless, they just showed a video where they set Trump's rambling about routers to music. *cringe* I'll post a video later if I find one on Twitter.

Wait - they showed that? I guess I shouldn't be surprised - not recognizing that it is mocking Trump seems in keeping with how stupid and deluded they are.

• I Agree 9

This: 

Robᵉʳᵗ Graham @ Sioux Falls cyber symposium

75/ Instead of giving us the data we were promised, the Absolute Proof of votes being flipped, Lindell dumped a bunch of new data on us, like Mesa county disk images they got yesterday. Yes, of course, that needs a lot time to search for things and analyze.

Mesa County/Grand Junction is on the west side Colorado.  From News9.com, this refers to a very recent incident where "Passwords linked to Mesa County’s voting system were somehow discovered and published online in what the Colorado Secretary of State’s (SOS) Office is calling a 'serious breach' of security."

There's a Q element to the leak that points at Mesa County Clerk and Reporter Tina Peters, a conspiracy theory Qanut. She was forbidden any access to any county computer system and her office was raided while she was on the plane to Lindell's Cybersecurity fluster cluck.  Voters tried to recall her in the past but couldn't get the requisite number of signatures for a recall. 

As a result of the passwords leak, there's a good possibility that Mesa County voting machines will be decertified. 

Article: Passwords linked to Mesa County's voting systems posted online in 'serious breach' of security The conservative website GatewayPundit.com shared screenshots of the information, which they say came from Ron Watkins, a well-known figure in QAnon.

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 10

Oh what the fuck. I’m just gonna come right out and say it.

Drug deal gone wrong?

MyPillow CEO opened up the third and last day of his cyber symposium in South Dakota visibly distressed, saying that he had been “attacked” at his hotel.

He said he had been targeted near the elevators of his hotel and that another symposium participant had had his house raided, adding that all the electronics were taken.

“You’ve got to realize, I’ve been in all walks of life, I’ve had guns to my head, swords to my throat back when I was in addiction,” he added.

“Mike Lindell not only claims that he was ‘attacked’ outside of his hotel, but a staffer adds that ‘really radical folks outside [are] trying to penetrate,’ despite a street preacher being the only person outside,” Salon staff writer Zackary Petrizzo tweeted.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

More from this interview:

Spoiler

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 3

• Alisamer locked this topic