IGNORED

Trump 52: Now He's The FORMER President! (And Still Impeached Twice)

GreyhoundFan

Jack is still a fucking coward.

I get the feeling that fuck wanted to let fuck face continue but backed down from his own employees. Jack should be ousted from Twitter. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

The thing that bothers me the most is McConnell playing dirty tricks again once the impeachment trial starts.

MoscowMitch will be doing dirty tricks when he’s in the casket on the way to the cemetery. It’s just who he is. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 15

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

The thing that bothers me the most is McConnell playing dirty tricks again once the impeachment trial starts. I wouldn’t put it past him that he is going to do his damnedest to stall and drag out the procedures as much as he possibly can. Not because he doesn’t want to convict Trump, mind you, but because as long as there is an impeachment trial going on, there can’t be confirmation hearings for Biden’s administration nominees.

(Although I have read somewhere that Biden has planned for that eventuality)

There aren’t many ways he can stall, right?  He won’t be the majority leader so will have less power.  Can they filibuster (I think that’s the word when they try to run out time but can’t remember) during an impeachment hearing?  He doesn’t get to decide what’s brought to the floor after January 20th right?

I think he if really wanted Trump to not be found guilty he would have pushed it through before next Wednesday.  He would have more control, would need 2 more Republicans to vote and could say he did his job and the Senate voted no.  But after Wednesday they only need 17 Republicans if all 50 democrats vote against, etc.

but I really am still learning all about how politics work so I maybe way off.   

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

It would seem that a lot of charges will be coming due soon.  Wonder whether Trump will declare bankruptcy and what that would (and wouldn't) exempt him from; e.g., bank debts, lawyer fees.

• Upvote 6

This way he can come out clean by waiting to next week. He won’t be leader anymore and can put the blame on the democrats. He wants Trump gone he just doesn’t have the balls to do it himself 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Darn it, why did they have to dissuade him? It would have been glorious to see him ranting on the House floor, using his stable genius to defend himself... and to observe the trumplican faces as he’s implicating himself even more.

Edited by fraurosena
Added tweet so you know what the heck I’m talking about
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Darn it, why did they have to dissuade him? It would have been glorious to see him ranting on the House floor, using his stable genius to defend himself... and to observe the trumplican faces as he’s implicating himself even more.

Ummmmm DUDE - that's the Senate portion of the proceedings.

This might brighten some days (Amy Berg is another screenwriter/show runner)

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 2

Atta boy Trump. You did get a wall built and defended. Too bad it was around our own country’s capitol building.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I hope somebody counts the spoons and checks eBay for any missing . "For sale, painting of an old dude, looking presidential, you can Google him. A desk, tiny. Christmas decorations, godawful. A golf simulator, slightly broken from throwing clubs at it but you can fix it very cheap. . "

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 8

12 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Gee... he called the guy who could pardon him a pussy and sent a mob of thousands after him chanting about hanging him, and now he doesn't trust the guy. 

Looks like his brain cell woke up for a minute there!

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1

I couldn't agree more.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

Here's a good idea

Famed “Home Alone” actor Macaulay Culkin is backing calls on social media to have Donald Trump's cameo in the 1992 film “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” edited out after the president was impeached for a second time by the House.

Culkin on Wednesday signaled support for the move on Twitter in response to a viral tweet a fan made days before calling for a “petition to digitally replace” Trump’s cameo in the 1992 film “with 40-year-old Macaulay Culkin.”

“Sold,” Culkin, who starred as Kevin McCallister in the popular film, wrote in response.

Moments later on Twitter, Culkin also applauded another user who posted a video of Trump cameo's edited out of the film.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

Never mind me. Having issues with refreshing FJ lately. Sometimes I don't see unread content until after I post something. And then it turns out somebody already posted it. Sigh.

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 3

Muahahaha let the lawsuits begin (since he's about to become not a sitting president)

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 2

6 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Muahahaha let the lawsuits begin (since he's about to become not a sitting president)

I can't wait... 

Spoiler

Karma Karmas A Bitch GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by fraurosena
placed gif under spoiler
  • Upvote 9

bad link, sorry

Edited by church_of_dog

He told everyone.

20 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Why can't they interview Jr. already? He doesn't have any executive privilege does he?

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

• Destiny pinned this topic
  • GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic