IGNORED

Lawson Bates 5: Thinking He Knows What He's Doing

Coconut Flan

8 minutes ago, llucie said:

Lawson twitt where he admit they were at the "peaceful" protest:

No, we said what we said we saw you at a riot (at best, or terrorist attack) 

• Upvote 8

Coming out of hiatus to add more receipts of Lawson’s failed attempt to save face. 

What a prick.

8BE3C1F1-BC77-4F2E-AFE1-084E50F7B853.jpeg

5DC3D6A8-0AFF-460C-8822-968FC103914F.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 10
  • I Agree 1

26 minutes ago, llucie said:

Yes, Lawson has said they were in DC in twitter, just that they were not involved in storming the capitol. Still just being there is pretty damning, i think it could even potentially be the end of the show? or at least get Trace and Lawson off the show.

I doubt anything will happen. UP wants to make money and so do the Bateses. They will stay on the show as long as it’s making money. Just like the Duggars and TLC. 

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 6

13 minutes ago, OrchidBlossom said:

No, we said what we said we saw you at a riot (at best, or terrorist attack) 

I hope someone can prove he was there. 

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

So therefore we need stage a coup to overthrow a democratically elected leader in order to keep a fascist dictator in power?

This was sadly prophetic :( 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1442646701_Screenshot_20210106-1759232.thumb.png.dd333edc2bebf0f09290b4cd5a911a38.png1955869876_Screenshot_20210106-1759362.thumb.png.3999e7ed8eb84def31873cb036c3403e.png

More blowback on his Insta comments. I wonder how long it'll take for UP Network to release a statement.

Edited by indianabones
Pics in wrong order
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 14
  • Love 6

Clearly Kelly needed Josie to announce her pregnancy a day or two later to obfuscate Lawson and Trace’s location today

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 8

32 minutes ago, indianabones said:

1442646701_Screenshot_20210106-1759232.thumb.png.dd333edc2bebf0f09290b4cd5a911a38.png1955869876_Screenshot_20210106-1759362.thumb.png.3999e7ed8eb84def31873cb036c3403e.png

More blowback on his Insta comments. I wonder how long it'll take for UP Network to release a statement.

I bet they won’t unless it gets a lot of attention. By making an announcement, they are drawing even more attention to it. So they might try to keep it quiet for now. 

Kelly’s snotty comment is gone so I’m glad I got the screen shot. Fundies are dirty deleters.

• Upvote 18
  • Thank You 1

There was nothing “peaceful” about his attendance. He attended a protest in an attempt to overthrow a democratically elected president and install a violent fascist to (maintain) power. The whole point was insurrection. 

• Upvote 30
  • I Agree 1

He needs Nathan to announce his engagement tomorrow.

And Lawson, maybe instead of wearing the flag facemask, you should have worn the white hood your mama picked out that covered your whole face!

(I'm in a bad mood; sorry if this is too snarky.)

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 10
  • Love 6

This is according to a recent article in The Washington Post. FBI is looking for names and images of today's mob/terrorists. Please share this information.

The FBI said anyone who witnessed unlawful violent actions may submit information, photos or videos to fbi.gov/USCapitol. Tipsters may also call 1-800-CALL-FBI. Anyone with information but no digital media to submit may also contact the FBI at tips.fbi.gov.

• Upvote 16
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, fluffy said:

This is according to a recent article in The Washington Post. FBI is looking for names and images of today's mob/terrorists. Please share this information.

The FBI said anyone who witnessed unlawful violent actions may submit information, photos or videos to fbi.gov/USCapitol. Tipsters may also call 1-800-CALL-FBI. Anyone with information but no digital media to submit may also contact the FBI at tips.fbi.gov.

The thought of Kelly freaking out about Lawson and Trace being interrogated by the FBI fills my little frozen heart with joy.

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, fluffy said:

There is a list of Fundies who were at the attack at the US Capitol today, it’s in another thread. They should all be reported imo, even if they say they were only involved in ‘peaceful protests’. They were not there for peaceful purposes.

• Upvote 11

Reading Kelly's response all I can think is "a lot of assumptions are being made here!!!" I am not against peaceful protests (obviously) although I see no need for people to protest a fair and democratic election. If people are foolish enough to believe Trump's rhetoric, I understand marching. I do not understand storming a capital building and attacking police after spending so much time condemning others for destructive behavior.

If they truly peeled off and weren't involved in the criminal aspect, I'm sure they'll be fairly questioned and allowed to go. But they should be questioned. And as for fame and a TV platform, this is the ultimate example of how abhorrent and hypocritical the beliefs of the family are. They deserve the boot ASAP.

• Upvote 21

488551492_Screenshot_20210107-0416272.thumb.png.303fa20724cc097449aeb5af3de7bbdd.png1660116138_Screenshot_20210107-0416422.png.0da7bdeb00bf3a8998c1cb36f166194f.png

I'm sure Lawson is shocked at the lack of supportive comments on Instagram. Let's see how long it takes him to delete these.

• Upvote 20
  • Thank You 8

When I first saw the video before it was taken down, I was expecting to see the Capitol building in the background. That’s why I didn’t think he was in DC at first. But then in the copy of the video I saw the Washington monument. And realized they are just in the grassy area by the monument. And that’s why I didn’t think it was DC. The open grassy area threw me off.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 11

No matter how trendy they dress or if they watch R rated movies, the Bates are scary and dangerous as hell. UP probably won’t drop them unless advertisers refuse to be associated with the Bates. Kelly has a room dedicated to celebrating treason/racism and calling it patriotism, this family clearly thinks nothing of white people trying to overthrow a democracy. 

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 9

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

No matter how trendy they dress or if they watch R rated movies, the Bates are scary and dangerous as hell. UP probably won’t drop them unless advertisers refuse to be associated with the Bates. Kelly has a room dedicated to celebrating treason/racism and calling it patriotism, this family clearly thinks nothing of white people trying to overthrow a democracy. 

Kelly has a couple of black sisters right? I wonder how they feel about the Bates clan. 

• Upvote 10

Which didn't stop her from having a confederate memorial in her home as I recall.

• Upvote 24

I only captured Kelly’s snotty reply. Because I knew for certain it would be deleted. Kelly is a nasty one who likes to pretend she’s such a sweet southern mama. She’s not. I saw through her fake act years ago.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

Kelly is one mean person. On the level of Jill Rod but able to cover it up better. She is good at spinning things but her room of racism and treason hasn’t been forgotten and combine that with this and it will be hard to put a positive spin on it. Pregnancies and cute babies can only distract from so much. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic