IGNORED

Lawson Bates 5: Thinking He Knows What He's Doing

Coconut Flan

I'm glad Lawson is getting blow back on his social media account. I hope there's more of it. Trace too. What they did was horrible. 

• Upvote 13

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Someone asked Lawson on instagram if they stormed the capitol today. This is Kelly’s snotty reply. 

B7D91182-AEC5-43C8-BCAE-C75351823B3F.jpeg

So the answer is "Yes ,definitely , too bad somebody else had already taken off the sign over  Nancy Pelosi's  door ." 

• Upvote 19
  • Love 1

They are trying to make themselves look squeaky clean again. Lawson is posting videos with cute babies again on Instagram. Trace is posting Bible verses. I hope they are worried. Very worried. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 13
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They are trying to make themselves look squeaky clean again. Lawson is posting videos with cute babies again on Instagram. Trace is posting Bible verses. I hope they are worried. Very worried. 

It would be ironic if Tori got a flood of messages asking if Kolter has fifth disease based on the videos Lawson just posted of him...

• Upvote 1

QUICK! Those Proud Boys (I mean, Lawson Boys) had better pull another stunt like traveling down to the Bahamas to "help."  We always need people like these to save us in times of trouble. ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 12

I wouldn't mind Kelly's bitchiness if she was on the side of the country and not trying to deflect or defend this protest. 

It reminds me of Lawson's twitter antics. All his pro-life shit. Then he gets mad because someone summed his sisters' lifestyle as continuing to have babies even if it killed them. (The person wasn't even talking to the Bates directly. They were talking to other people about them.)  and he was like "Wow! You're judging people you don't even know." "Yeah, right. Kelly and Lawson judge all kinds of people for being Christian or the right kind of Christian, etc. But they get all hurt when it's pointed out they're not perfect. 

They didn't just have confederates on the wall. They had pictures of confederate generals including Forrest, who was a founder of the KKK. (I never even heard of Forrest before the Bates.)

I despise Kelly as much as any fundie. She's controlling and small-minded. She marries off her girls before they have a chance to figure out if getting married young is something they want. She doesn't let them move out before marriage, 

The boys seem to have trouble finding real careers to support that quiver. Their parents seem to indulge in letting them goof around without looking for a real career. Zach, found a job despite his parents, not because of them. The boys are suppose to marry with dozens of kids and yet no way to support them. I guess they can grift like the parents. The worst part is they sell the wholesome family friendly image.

I think the Bates are upset. Lawson is Kelly's favorite. She thinks no one is good enough for the son who financially supported them for years. At this point most women deserve better than Lawson. 

• Upvote 24
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, Oh_Dear! said:

I’m glad. People need to know they were there. Even if they didn’t participate in the violence, they still chose to go to this ridiculous “protest.” 

• Upvote 24

So are the Bateses going to learn their lesson? Never let your radical politics be known when you have a tv show. It never ends well. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

10 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Did anyone spot a Duggar?

No. I have looked at videos and haven’t seen any. Maybe they knew better than to go because they are more image conscious than other fundies.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

I tried to look for Duggars too but if they were there they hid it well. Jase was in Tennessee with trace over the new year so if any were there I’d bet on him. 

UpTV has been silent but hopefully the latimes article will force their hands

• Upvote 14

19 minutes ago, artdecades said:

UpTV has been silent but hopefully the latimes article will force their hands

According to the article Up didn't respond to the latimes.

Once upon a time the Bates were shiny and new and because they wore pants they were progressive! Put lipstick on a pig and it's still a pig. Put pants on  these jackasses and they are still bigoted, supremacist, "Christian"(I use that term loosely with this crew) assholes. They are hatefull fundies through and through. 

The internet is forever boys, why so quick to take your pictures down? If you were so peaceful you could have left them up, no? Fucking fundies.

Edited by WiseGirl
Spelling is hard
  • Upvote 26
  • Love 4

Lawson covered in a litter of puppies wouldn't be cute enough to erase this. Damage control would have been acknowledging you were there for a peaceful protest but were horrified by the actions taken and condemn it. Not deleting and pretending it never happened.

Kelly must be beside herself that her golden boy didn't inherit her natural savvy ability to put a positive spin on things.

• Upvote 23

Huh, here I was checking instagram and wondering why they were so silent on this. Should have known that they are Lying Liars Who Lie and Obfuscate.

• Upvote 17

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If Trace's and Lawsons's action end up in the show being cancelled (which I really hope) I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the Bateses home.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 4

UP won’t cancel until advertisers pull ads. I hope these companies that run ads during the show finally have a wake up call about what they are supporting. 

• Upvote 11

7 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Lawson covered in a litter of puppies wouldn't be cute enough to erase this. Damage control would have been acknowledging you were there for a peaceful protest but were horrified by the actions taken and condemn it. Not deleting and pretending it never happened.

Kelly must be beside herself that her golden boy didn't inherit her natural savvy ability to put a positive spin on things.

It was actually a photo shoot day for the clothing store and Kelly was modeling. She looked just fine in the pictures. Maybe Gil was at home crying. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

People on reddit contacted Uptv already and their reply was that they looked into it and Lawson and Trace were not involved in the violence so thats probably it. They dont care that they were there at the protests. Unless someone finds evidence they were in the capitol i think nothing will happen to them. But i do believe they were not there. The fact they deleted the instastories once things turned violent tells me they were dumb enough to believe it was just a pacific protest in the first place and there was no problem posting pictures from there.

Looking at Lawson twitter feed is really worring, he believes in every conspiracy theory he reads. Thats what happens when you give your children an appalling education Kelly.

• Upvote 13

Not surprised about UP - reminder that network is a rebranded/renamed "Christian" network. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

Fundies seem to love to cry persecution. But if you look closely, they very rarely have any real consequences for their harmful actions. 

Lawson is harming others by sharing conspiracy theories. Look at what happened to Ashli Babbit. She believed all those conspiracy theories spread by “famous” people like Lawson enough to storm the Capitol! Spreading misinformation and lies harms people! It causes people to die. How does Lawson not understand that his words have consequences? They harm. He’s hurting people and he will never recognize that. That is the opposite of what Jesus taught. He is the opposite of what Jesus wanted in a Christian. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 16

3 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

@JermajestyDuggar Ashli sounded like she was batshit for quite awhile based on the back history posted by the ny times. 

She probably was. And Lawson needs to take that into consideration when he spreads conspiracy theories and lies. There are susceptible people out there that will believe everything he says and will be unstable enough to take action. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic