IGNORED

Lawson Bates 5: Thinking He Knows What He's Doing

Coconut Flan

Lawson or Trace should put out a full statement of exactly what they did or did not participate in. Their little social media quips here and their do nothing but spark more speculation.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

3 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

He's insisting he was a separate peaceful protest. The rally at the ellipse was not separate. The mob, under Trump's encouragement, went from the rally to the to capitol building. So while it's possible he left before the mob turned violent or reached the capitol building, him trying to pretend like he was not a part of it at all is lie.

Absolutely agree.

I put up a video in the Nathan thread of what journalists captured on the ground that day. Starting at about 14 minutes, you see the rally from the ellipse, that Lawson says he and Trace were "peacefully" protesting at. This is where Don Jr comes out and tells people (that video doesn't have the whole speech but literally just typing in don jr in youtube brings up his speech at the ellipse), "The people who did nothing to stop the steal, this gathering should send a message to them....The whole world is watching, folks, choose wisely. Because if you just roll over, if you don't fight in the face of glaring irregularities, in statistical impossibilities...*crowd chants "fight for Trump"*....that's right, guys. That's the message. These guys better fight for Trump..."

Then Trump actually come out to talk at the ellipse. It's very long, over an hour. But one of the highlights, "...and we wanna be so nice, we wanna be so respectful of everybody including bad people. And we're gonna have to fight much harder. And Mike Pence is gonna have to come through for us and if he doesn't, that will be a sad day for our country. Because you are sworn to uphold our constitution....after this, we're gonna walk down, and I'm gonna be there with you, we're gonna walk down...to the Capitol and we're gonna cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women. And we're probably not gonna be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

You can also see people with Don't Tread On Me flags chanting, "Fight For Trump." The Capitol riot began marching *from* the Ellipse and it ended at the Capitol building. So Lawson and Trace basically admit they were there shoulder-to-shoulder with the insurrectionists and helping to incite violence. They didn't actually do the violence (at least that we know of so far). Boo-hoo. They are very complicit. Maybe at this point the FBI doesn't care, but us the people should very much care. 

• Upvote 19
  • Thank You 3

17 minutes ago, meep said:

Absolutely agree.

I put up a video in the Nathan thread of what journalists captured on the ground that day. Starting at about 14 minutes, you see the rally from the ellipse, that Lawson says he and Trace were "peacefully" protesting at. This is where Don Jr comes out and tells people (that video doesn't have the whole speech but literally just typing in don jr in youtube brings up his speech at the ellipse), "The people who did nothing to stop the steal, this gathering should send a message to them....The whole world is watching, folks, choose wisely. Because if you just roll over, if you don't fight in the face of glaring irregularities, in statistical impossibilities...*crowd chants "fight for Trump"*....that's right, guys. That's the message. These guys better fight for Trump..."

Then Trump actually come out to talk at the ellipse. It's very long, over an hour. But one of the highlights, "...and we wanna be so nice, we wanna be so respectful of everybody including bad people. And we're gonna have to fight much harder. And Mike Pence is gonna have to come through for us and if he doesn't, that will be a sad day for our country. Because you are sworn to uphold our constitution....after this, we're gonna walk down, and I'm gonna be there with you, we're gonna walk down...to the Capitol and we're gonna cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women. And we're probably not gonna be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

You can also see people with Don't Tread On Me flags chanting, "Fight For Trump." The Capitol riot began marching *from* the Ellipse and it ended at the Capitol building. So Lawson and Trace basically admit they were there shoulder-to-shoulder with the insurrectionists and helping to incite violence. They didn't actually do the violence (at least that we know of so far). Boo-hoo. They are very complicit. Maybe at this point the FBI doesn't care, but us the people should very much care. 

Yup, and then Lawson has the gall to say it was ANTIFA. 

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 9
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Lily and Ellie deleted Lawson and Trace’s statement from their blog

I think Lawson is going for distraction rather than explanation. Look cute kids, look, cute kids with cancer, look, cute dog, look, I may have a girlfriend.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 4

3 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Lily and Ellie deleted Lawson and Trace’s statement from their blog

directed by Kelly I bet. I bet she is hoping it all blows over. Good thing is, I doubt we will see any more Bates boys at Rallys at least they wont make it public anyway. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

directed by Kelly I bet. I bet she is hoping it all blows over. Good thing is, I doubt we will see any more Bates boys at Rallys at least they wont make it public anyway. 

Well, they were getting a ton of negative comments. Not what they were expecting, I'm sure. There weren't comments accusing the boys of lying (I'm sure Ellie deleted those). But there were many saying "why were they at a rally during covid?" and "why were they challenging a valid election" and "Now I think differently about this family." I'll bet the Bates were surprised by the negativity!

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Jackie3 said:

Well, they were getting a ton of negative comments. Not what they were expecting, I'm sure. There weren't comments accusing the boys of lying (I'm sure Ellie deleted those). But there were many saying "why were they at a rally during covid?" and "why were they challenging a valid election" and "Now I think differently about this family." I'll bet the Bates were surprised by the negativity!

most traffic their site has had for awhile...

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

I don't doubt Gil and Kelly Jo had quite a bit to say about it. I'm sure they agree with Lawson and Trace, but they also don't want to put the show (money) at risk over something like that. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 12

22 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

He's insisting he was a separate peaceful protest. The rally at the ellipse was not separate. The mob, under Trump's encouragement, went from the rally to the to capitol building. So while it's possible he left before the mob turned violent or reached the capitol building, him trying to pretend like he was not a part of it at all is lie.

MTE. I will out myself and admit I contacted Up about their participation. I received a response basically saying that Lawson and Trace were part of a peaceful event and didn’t participate in the violence and yadda yadda. That’s not good enough. They were there to attempt to overturn the results of a democratic election and install their preferred candidate against the will of the American people. They wanted to intimidate sitting legislators and the Vice President into their scheme (and some seditious mf-ers went through with it including Alyssas FIL). You can’t excuse them by saying they wanted to overthrow the government peacefully. There is nothing peaceful about overthrowing the government whether it’s done with weapons or procedural votes. 

Up did not respond. ?

• Upvote 25
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, clueliss said:

Reminder - UP used to be GMC.  So based on origin - yup they'll be apologists

image.thumb.png.81b2cb00a45be3d653af89414414a2f4.png

I have said before that I do know someone at UP - she is in marketing and PR and we used to work together at another job. She has tried to recruit me to go there, but I don't have the stomach for such an employer. I also know a few people there by association because we all belong to the same professional organization for marketing and communication professionals. I'm aware of at least three of their advertising people who were in DC and at the "peaceful" rally too. One was with her boyfriend who is a professional photographer and snapped a lot (I'm talking hundreds) of pics at the rally. Interestingly, many of the same people you see that were arrested were at that same "peaceful" rally posing for pictures. 

I'm guessing that Lawson and UP would have us believe that they chose not to hear from any of the big hitters in person for reasons? They traveled a few hours away to be in the same city and hang out. As with most stuff that comes out of the Bates mouths, I would respect it more if it was the truth. They lie about the simplest things. I might not agree with you, but I will have more respect if you just tell the truth. Lawson, just admit you were there and you missed the actual riot and attempted coup part because you were busy taking selfies!

• Upvote 19
  • Thank You 1

Only just catching up on this site and am shocked to hear that 2 of the Bates boys travelled during a pandemic to a rally to attempt to overturn a legitimate  election. 

I wonder if that is why there is a photo  on the Bates blog of Nathan and "Esther" with a clear indication of a courtship as a distraction - or am I behind the times on that news as well?  

Edited by Flippyflop
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

So he’s back in Southern California with a brown haired girl who is probably Tiffany. Since Christmas he has been from LA > Atlanta > Tennessee > DC > Tennessee again?? > San Diego 

lawson is a one person super spreader event

07EF520A-E8EE-4518-9EEC-1A39BBFD64B2.png

• Upvote 11
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 4

More evidence that the girl is Tiffany. Look at the rings and the coastline behind her. Matches the rings and coastline in lawsons pics. 

6A84FA15-F718-4108-9D0D-A7CF6757C1C4.png

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, artdecades said:

So he’s back in Southern California with a brown haired girl who is probably Tiffany. Since Christmas he has been from LA > Atlanta > Tennessee > DC > Tennessee again?? > San Diego

lawson is a one person super spreader event

I've met one friend since November**. Didn't see my family over the holidays. Only left the house to go grocery shopping or hiking. And he is all over the place. Just like many people in Germany. I'm getting so mad. And I really need this pandemic to end.

**Went on a walk together. With distance. And masks.

Edited by ophelia
ETA
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3

What's the point of teasing it, if your together just announce your together, I am so bored with the lack of pregnancy and relationship announcements, especially when we know what's going on they just won't confirm it.

• Upvote 4
  • Bless Your Heart 2

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They are definitely trying to distract with cute babies, Bible verses, new relationships, and scenic views.

Distract and hope people forget about that time they decided they wanted to destroy democracy. I don’t think this will go away. It is too big. Lawson and Trace need to be removed from the show and if not the family members need to lose all their Instagram sponsors. The Bates need to stop getting away with sugar coating hate. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

The Bates need to stop getting away with sugar coating hate. 

I couldn't agree more, but I'm really pessimistic that they'll face any significant consequences for their actions. I doubt they'll be removed from the show, although of course I really hope that this will happen.

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, ophelia said:

I couldn't agree more, but I'm really pessimistic that they'll face any significant consequences for their actions. I doubt they'll be removed from the show, although of course I really hope that this will happen.

I doubt they will be removed too, but I hope Instagram sponsors starts dropping the Bates family. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Distract and hope people forget about that time they decided they wanted to destroy democracy. I don’t think this will go away. It is too big. Lawson and Trace need to be removed from the show and if not the family members need to lose all their Instagram sponsors. The Bates need to stop getting away with sugar coating hate. 

Remember how they ignored decades worth of sexual abuse? Then sent their daughters on a trip to another country with the man they knew was sexual abusing young women? Or when they gave him his own cake at Erin and Chad's wedding?

Sugar coat all you want Kelly and Gil, I know who you really are.

• Upvote 30

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic