IGNORED

Lori Alexander 78: Still Doodling to Go Viral

1 hour ago, SueEllenMishke said:

I don't even have words for Lori's latest tweet ? 

Screenshot_20210501-181347_Twitter.jpg

OMG, I just got a screen grab to share here too. I.  Am. Speechless. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

"Their thingy?" Really? It sounds like something a four-year old would say.

These men are doing "manly" jobs, and they are gay, and this is a terrible contradiction in Lori's mind. They appear braver and manlier than her own sons, who help orthodontists make more money (Ryan) and straighten kids' teeth (Steven). Her own sons don't wear uniforms, defend our country  or fly helicopters! This is a real threat to her belief system than heterosexual men are always the best. Plus, Lori is always spouting about how men do macho things that women are too frail to do .. . and now a group of gay men are daring to do these manly things. 

She could use this photo as an opportunity for introspection. Or perhaps gratitude. Instead, she  insults them. 

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 11

As if fundie men aren’t constantly eschewing birth control, in church, preaching, harping on women, & generally celebrating where and how they get to “put their thingy”!!

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

24 minutes ago, SueEllenMishke said:

And its deleted hahahahaha

Put

Their

Thingy

?

I still see it. 

• Upvote 1

I swear, Lori and her ilk are far more obsessed with the mechanics of gay intercourse than actual gay people are.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 5

Thingy? Lori, if you want to be taken seriously about your bullshit maybe try using a word like mature humans such as penis. But thingy? Come on, you're a grown woman pretending to be some great word of wisdom. Grow up already and start using words like penis, testicles and vulva. Thingy makes you sound like you never left grade school!

• Upvote 12

*pastor talks about his “hot wife” repeatedly on stage. A man talking about forcing sexual things on his wife. And finally Lori talking openly about her sex life. Sexual predators in the church* 

crickets 

*gay men just existing and not talking about sex waving a flag :gay-rainbowflag:

Velociraptor screeches 

I snorted when I read the word thingy. It’s penis Lori, peeeeennnnniiiissss. Or for all that is holy just use the words genitalia or genitals. Or if you want to be hip use ?

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

I still see it. 

Gone for me now, too. So who encouraged forced her to take it down (because LazyLori NEVER admit’s she was wrong…or inappropriate…or stupid)?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, HoneyBunny said:

Gone for me now, too. So who encouraged forced her to take it down (because LazyLori NEVER admit’s she was wrong…or inappropriate…or stupid)?

It was reported as hate speech by quite a few people, from what I've heard.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 3

I saw on another forum which posted screen shots that Lori was defending Josh Duggar ("he pleaded innocent so far"  "someone else could have sent them to set him up" "don't we live in a country where innocent until proven guilty")

Doesn't she know the feds don't take these things lightly and investigated for a year and half before bringing charges and they have a greater than 90% success rates in conviction.  Trust me, the investigators did their due diligence and wouldn't have brought charges had they not had enough evidence and done a forensic audit of his computer.  The feds aren't interested in setting up a Duggar or a Christian just for funsies.  

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

On 5/1/2021 at 8:51 PM, kmachete14 said:

As if fundie men aren’t constantly eschewing birth control, in church, preaching, harping on women, & generally celebrating where and how they get to “put their thingy”!!

Lori, however, is far more concerned (and obsessed with) about other women's boobs and butts. Ken and his thingy just get 10 minutes and some lube now and again. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

If they were being sent to him to “set him up” then he should have reported it immediately and handled the issue. I’m assuming it was found saved to his computer though or there was a history of it being saved to his computer. I’m sure the investigators, while not really caring about them, were aware that he’s high profile enough to make sure they had evidence before arresting. 

• Upvote 11

Y’all are so confused. Josh is a VICTIM, an innocent voyeur. The real bad guys are the ones producing this garbage. The Feds should be leaving poor Joshie alone, and going after them. 

D17DB7E2-979B-41A0-911D-3A3D38014FF2.png

Edited by HoneyBunny
  • Upvote 3
  • Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 8
  • WTF 2

4 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

Y’all are so confused. Josh is a VICTIM, an innocent voyeur. The real bad guys are the ones producing this garbage. The Feds should be leaving poor Joshie alone, and going after them. 

D17DB7E2-979B-41A0-911D-3A3D38014FF2.png

"Pediophiles"?

Can she get anything right?

Interesting that she considers lovemaking to be an act where you "put your thingy" someplace.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8

I suspect Lori is engaging in what can be termed as 'fact check bait'. It is a technique being increasingly used by clout chasing right wingers across the world. Keep putting up increasingly extreme statements and your tweet/post engagement keeps skyrocketing with all the outrage generated.

Lori leads a very different lifestyle and doesn't seem to believe/follow any of her own advice. She also keeps posting more outrageous things than before to keep the shock factor going. This leads me to believe she is doing this just for publicity. It maybe best to cut off the oxygen and refuse to engage directly on any of her social media posts. She can keep screeching to her dwindling followers for only so long.

• Upvote 13

4 hours ago, stargate said:

I suspect Lori is engaging in what can be termed as 'fact check bait'. It is a technique being increasingly used by clout chasing right wingers across the world. Keep putting up increasingly extreme statements and your tweet/post engagement keeps skyrocketing with all the outrage generated.

Lori leads a very different lifestyle and doesn't seem to believe/follow any of her own advice. She also keeps posting more outrageous things than before to keep the shock factor going. This leads me to believe she is doing this just for publicity. It maybe best to cut off the oxygen and refuse to engage directly on any of her social media posts. She can keep screeching to her dwindling followers for only so long.

I agree that I think she’s just trying to create outrage; however, some of her behavior is odd. For example, I can’t comment of her tweets or see her Facebook page. So it makes me wonder if she’s trying to create an echo chamber or create more outrage. 

• Upvote 7

I think it’s pretty clear Lori would defend Josh Duggar no matter what. Like, no matter what.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

So Lori wants women to teach their children to run to greet their dad when he gets home...

I remember doing this when I was little. I remember when I was big enough to ride a bike and he usually walked to work in the summer, I’d wait on the corner near our house watching for him down the street then ride my bike to meet him and walk the rest of the way with him. What I don’t remember is anyone telling me to do that.  No one had to.  That’s how it works when a father is a loving involved parent rather than the lazy entitled king of the castle. Maybe if these perfect patriarchs tried being living involved parents who actively care for their children, no one would need that advice. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, louisa05 said:

So Lori wants women to teach their children to run to greet their dad when he gets home...

I remember doing this when I was little. I remember when I was big enough to ride a bike and he usually walked to work in the summer, I’d wait on the corner near our house watching for him down the street then ride my bike to meet him and walk the rest of the way with him. What I don’t remember is anyone telling me to do that.  No one had to.  That’s how it works when a father is a loving involved parent rather than the lazy entitled king of the castle. Maybe if these perfect patriarchs tried being living involved parents who actively care for their children, no one would need that advice. 

I agree.  But then this is LazyLori, who believes mothers must learn to love their children. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Random rant, does any one else get annoyed and bothered When Lori acts like only her family and followers love people and have relationships? Like she and Ken have a for monopoly on love and relationships and only people they deem acceptable are the only ones who apparently loved properly. No joke I was at work the other day and the dad that I work for was saying goodbye to his parents on the phone and he was like we love y’all and I literally thought  ‘Look Lori other people also  love others honestly! It’s not just you!’ 
Silly example I know but I just don’t understand how they can get away with making a broad and ridiculous generalizations that they do. The Alexander’s are not the only people who loved each other and have relationships with there family

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

9 minutes ago, brittbratkittykat said:

Random rant, does any one else get annoyed and bothered When Lori acts like only her family and followers love people and have relationships? Like she and Ken have a for monopoly on love and relationships and only people they deem acceptable are the only ones who apparently loved properly.

Lori is projecting. She had to learn to love her kids. She didn't love Ken when she married him, he just checked off enough boxes on her list that she said yes when he asked. Of course Lori can't be diagnosed without proper evaluation by a professional, but based on things she has posted she shows signs of a serious mental disorder like sociopathy or something.

She "teaches" about love and relationships, because she herself had to have teaching to learn these things. She didn't love her kids, she had to learn how to. She didn't love Ken, she had to learn how to. Her relationships with her parents seemed to be transactional. She's not a loving or caring person, I think she mimics how she thinks Godly people are supposed to act. And because she's mimicking, she only does it where it shows. That's why so much of what she preaches other people should do is the opposite of what she does or did. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic