IGNORED

Lori Alexander 78: Still Doodling to Go Viral

47 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

She's not a loving or caring person, I think she mimics how she thinks Godly people are supposed to act. And because she's mimicking, she only does it where it shows. That's why so much of what she preaches other people should do is the opposite of what she does or did. 

That’s actually a very good point. She mimics (at least online) what she preserves ‘godly ness’ to be and if it’s isn’t godly it’s satanic. 

I have to say I push back on this idea that all women need to be nurturing and I know you’re not saying that, and she might be cold just naturally which makes sense. But then it’s so odd how she goes on and on about how friendly and loving we need to me. Like lady have you seen yourself? Your a passive aggressive monster. I guess it must be strange for her to have to not just have naturally affection. Which she also claims we need to be taught. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

The most perfect example of LazyLori’s inability to truly love someone, to show empathy and take greater pleasure in someone else’s pleasure than her own:

The video that was posted when Alyssa came over to share the news that they were pregnant after trying for years. Ken jumped up and came over to give her a hug; Lori just continued to sit in her chair with a dispassionate look on her face. My mother, like most mothers, I think, would have been whooping and crying and squeezing tight in her arms before I finished the sentence. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

The most perfect example of LazyLori’s inability to truly love someone, to show empathy and take greater pleasure in someone else’s pleasure than her own:

The video that was posted when Alyssa came over to share the news that they were pregnant after trying for years. Ken jumped up and came over to give her a hug; Lori just continued to sit in her chair with a dispassionate look on her face. My mother, like most mothers, I think, would have been whooping and crying and squeezing tight in her arms before I finished the sentence. 

Also important to note Alyssa said I don’t know if your gonna like it cause your gonna be in Door County. Like she already knew her mother wasn’t changing her plans because of her due date.

Alyssa also turned and basically only showed Ken the ultrasound. Lori only seem to be interested in if she was sick ??‍♀️

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Lori also just made a blog about how many of her friends aren’t grandmothers? Bitch what friends? You have zero friends from childhood, no friends from your children’s school years. The only friends she mentions are the ones she met in college and she also said many times all those children are married with kids of there own.

she makes up stories left and right. I just want to see her get off the internet. 

• Upvote 5

She’s calling rape and child molestation sexual sin.  It’s violence through the means of a sexual act lady.  She doesn’t have the critical thinking skills to differentiate between the two. Fuck this woman.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

She deleted the "men who are enticed into sin by lust to rape and molest children must be prayed for" has been deleted.  There was only one person disagreeing with her, sheesh.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 5

17 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

She deleted the "men who are enticed into sin by lust to rape and molest children must be prayed for" has been deleted.  There was only one person disagreeing with her, sheesh.

screen shot?  I'm guessing she's reacting to the additional news out yesterday about Josh Duggar...which pretty much paints a guilty picture.  She can't claim it was an "accident" after all that evidence.

Interesting that scums who deal in CSAM need to be prayed over, but women who work and don't homeschool (and a host of other things) are feminist jezebels worthy only of scorn and judgement. 

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 10

50 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Interesting that scums who deal in CSAM need to be prayed over, but women who work and don't homeschool (and a host of other things) are feminist jezebels worthy only of scorn and judgement. 

Good point.  

unfortunately I don’t have a screenshot, she had so many in agreement with her I didn’t think she’d delete.

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

That and after she wandered over to Alyssa she was sobbing "I prayed for this every single day!"
Because even when it's about Alyssa...it's really all about Lori

• Upvote 6

She is throwing up continually but it sure isn't easy for him?!?!

Oh Lori...

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

22 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

I’m blushing here. Modest my eye. 

311A846E-126F-4513-B1A7-887971E93185.png

Lori, someone who loves their spouse won’t want to sleep with them when they aren’t up to it. No need to add to her guilt or shame. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 8

I have never had that kind of conversation with anyone save a best friend in college or something like that! For Lori to think dispensing hand job advice is modest or godly -- oh boy, she is looney tunes. I would die if my mom posted things like that online. I'm honestly incredulous. If I were pregnant and "throwing up constantly," my husband would take matters into his own hands, if you get my gist!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

6 minutes ago, fluffy said:

I have never had that kind of conversation with anyone save a best friend in college or something like that! For Lori to think dispensing hand job advice is modest or godly -- oh boy, she is looney tunes. I would die if my mom posted things like that online. I'm honestly incredulous. If I were pregnant and "throwing up constantly," my husband would take matters into his own hands, if you get my gist!

I have often thought if Lori truly wanted to uplift and encourage women who carry the terrible burden of quiverfull lifestyle, she would post helpful things, good, cheap recipes, budgeting, organization and homeschooling tips, not criticism and how to do a handjob.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, Cults-r-us said:

I have often thought if Lori truly wanted to uplift and encourage women who carry the terrible burden of quiverfull lifestyle, she would post helpful things, good, cheap recipes, budgeting, organization and homeschooling tips,

You must not have seen her many posts on these varied topics. They are as follows:

Recipes--

1. Bone broth with a lot of vegetables. Optional fit-throwing when daughter forgets potato. 

2. Big green salad with homemade "yummy" dressing of day old egg yolks.

3. Einkorn bread slathered in extravagantly expensive butter.

Homeschooling-- 

1. One hour of Saxon math (whatever the hell that is).

2. One hour of reading uplifting biographies. Literature- what's that?

3. Take the boys to surf in the afternoon.

4. New curriculum includes hand job lessons for young ladies. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

She acts as though sex is the only thing that holds couples together. For some of her male readers that might be the case.  "You’re only as good as your last screw."  Kind of like the mafia and "you’re only as good as your last envelope."  I’ve been watching The Sopranos too much. ??‍♀️

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Cults-r-us said:

I have often thought if Lori truly wanted to uplift and encourage women who carry the terrible burden of quiverfull lifestyle, she would post helpful things, good, cheap recipes, budgeting, organization and homeschooling tips, not criticism and how to do a handjob.

There is a blog that does exactly what LazyLori preaches but has never done herself, God Strengthen my Hands. While I certainly don’t agree with all their values, I enjoy reading her posts a lot because they are non-confrontational. LazyLori will never understand that most readers either aren’t turned off by her religiousosity or couldn’t care less; it’s her antagonism, perpetual demeaning and superior attitude we take offense to. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

There is a blog that does exactly what LazyLori preaches but has never done herself, God Strengthen my Hands. While I certainly don’t agree with all their values, I enjoy reading her posts a lot because they are non-confrontational. LazyLori will never understand that most readers either aren’t turned off by her religiousosity or couldn’t care less; it’s her antagonism, perpetual demeaning and superior attitude we take offense to. 

Okay, I've only skimmed through the blog post your link sent me to, but I'm kind of liking this family a bit already. One of the girls is reading 'Caddie Woodlawn.' Makes my heart feel good to know that not all fundie children are missing out on the classics. ❤️ 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

I read this (bolding mine) and at first I thought it was a training site for Godly hand job improvement. Lori's preoccupations are getting to me, and I think I'll step away now.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

I was curious enough to look up Saxon math. It is apparently a homeschooling math package. 

2 hours ago, older than allosaurs said:

I read this (bolding mine) and at first I thought it was a training site for Godly hand job improvement. Lori's preoccupations are getting to me, and I think I'll step away now.

At least God Strengthen my Hands has books for the kids. Lots and lots of books. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, FiveAcres said:

I was curious enough to look up Saxon math. It is apparently a homeschooling math package. 

At least God Strengthen my Hands has books for the kids. Lots and lots of books. 

Saxon math does have a separate homeschooling math curriculum package. Saxon is not religious, however. Some private schools use it and once upon a time some public schools did as well. It has fallen somewhat out of favor in the wake of newer curriculums that do not rely so much on the parent understanding the math to teach it and a plethora of online options. I've used it with my kids. It has some gaps, so I do supplement and move to different curriculum after Algebra.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, Leftitinmysnood said:

Saxon math does have a separate homeschooling math curriculum package. Saxon is not religious, however. Some private schools use it and once upon a time some public schools did as well. It has fallen somewhat out of favor in the wake of newer curriculums that do not rely so much on the parent understanding the math to teach it and a plethora of online options. I've used it with my kids. It has some gaps, so I do supplement and move to different curriculum after Algebra.

I liked Saxon math because it reviews what has been taught as it goes forward. As opposed to the computer program at my daughter's school that didn't use a textbook. The lesson came one time and one time only, with no chance to figure it out or go back to it.

• Upvote 4

So it appears I might have an answer for why Lori has been going on and on about female preachers. It turns out Alyssa’s church has a female preacher. Talk about passive aggressive. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 7

On 5/8/2021 at 9:17 AM, HoneyBunny said:

LazyLori will never understand that most readers either aren’t turned off by her religiousosity or couldn’t care less; it’s her antagonism, perpetual demeaning and superior attitude we take offense to. 

The fact people are turned off or reject her 'teaching' is only because they hate God.  Lori's way is the right and proper way.  Take it up with God, as she's said before!  She's simply the messanger!  

Caddie Woodlawn - loved those books!  

• Upvote 9

On the post about how awful young women are. Who wants to tell Ann Marie?

Spoiler

F6799035-5F98-43E7-A5AF-515E20F8C29F.png

Edited by louisa05
  • Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic