IGNORED

The Staddons 2: Continuing into the Next Generation

Coconut Flan

So Ted has been released from the hospital but not Tim. They hope Tim will be released soon. I think it’s his breathing that’s keeping him there a little longer than Ted. They both look like healthy little babies to me. Neither have breathing tubes or anything. She still hasn’t said if the boys are identical or fraternal. Just basing it on looks, it could go either way. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

5 hours ago, Sops2 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiOG9uzJXDv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lydia has posted some of the official photographers' wedding shoot- it looks an extremely happy wedding with everyone beaming in all the photos. 

The only one missing is Esther  which was to be expected  after the birth of the twins.

20220908_082739.jpg

Poor Esther will be left out often since they are in Canada. At least her brother and sister and law will likely visit Canada when they can. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

New blog post from the Bennett family:

It's called Summer Joy (link) and it's all about Julianna's and James's wedding. Lots of details. They show a picture of the best man. Julianna and James are moving to West Virginia. 

• Thank You 6

Question-does anybody know if the FEW conference is still a thing anymore? Neely blog said something about a music album and that was their first post in three years, Wilkes has been inactive since 2014, Staddon doesn’t post much and I think it’s fair to say the Camuso blog is dead, but I also don’t follow any of these people on social media. I want to say it is because the Girotti blog mentioned a family visiting them on the way back from the conference in the spring but I’m not sure. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SwimmerBoy29 said:

Question-does anybody know if the FEW conference is still a thing anymore? Neely blog said something about a music album and that was their first post in three years, Wilkes has been inactive since 2014, Staddon doesn’t post much and I think it’s fair to say the Camuso blog is dead, but I also don’t follow any of these people on social media. I want to say it is because the Girotti blog mentioned a family visiting them on the way back from the conference in the spring but I’m not sure. 

I got the impression the pandemic put a damper on it. So I’m unsure if they will pick up again like they were before.

So, the wedding pictures were taken by a Dara Cochran - is she the sister of Abigail Cochran Darnell, married to the insufferable Nathaniel Darnell?  Why's is the fundie world so super small?????

• Thank You 5

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I got the impression the pandemic put a damper on it. So I’m unsure if they will pick up again like they were before.

That’s a bummer. Those things used to be legitimate fundie social events if you go back to the early-mid 2010s on the Neely blog. So easy to snark on. I think the last time we got a legit FEW post from them with family portraits (kind of surprised me that we got random families and them but I figure that was their way of being like “look how many people we have here!”) and action shots was in 2019.

I’m not about to go back and search people on social media but I’ve always wondered if Olivia Plath and those of her signings that also got out were the only ones to escape that.

Edited by SwimmerBoy29
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Who is the best man?

I thought it was the youngest Staddon brother. Which seems strange since they have a large age gap.

• Thank You 1

Some of their fellow FEW families attended the wedding.I think the guests at the right hand side are Hannah, Bethany and Titus Neely- the youngest of the family.They always seem  to wear matching colours.

Spoiler

20220923_191507.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 9/20/2022 at 9:02 PM, hollyandivy said:

So, the wedding pictures were taken by a Dara Cochran - is she the sister of Abigail Cochran Darnell, married to the insufferable Nathaniel Darnell?  Why's is the fundie world so super small?????

Her instagram page is full of photos of her niece Baby Darnell who looks an absolute poppet.

Unlike her father 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

17 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Her instagram page is full of photos of her niece Baby Darnell who looks an absolute poppet.

Unlike her father 

But does she have helmet hair like her dad?  

• Haha 4

On 9/23/2022 at 7:59 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

But does she have helmet hair like her dad?  

Not yet. She is often wearing a white cotton bonnet. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 3

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Do the Staddons know the Wissmans?

Maybe. The Wissmanns go to IBLP/ATI camps. If the Staddons have only attended one of the Big Sandy or ALERT family camps, then they have probably met. We know they have plenty of friends in common. Like the Wallers. Both families are friends with the Waller family. 

• Thank You 3

• 2 weeks later...

Esther posted some pics and the babies look good. They look a lot alike so they could be identical. They did a hike with the babies strapped to them and she said she almost didn’t make it. I imagine she hasn’t done a ton of physical activity since she was on bedrest. And then she was resting after having the twins. Jonathan still has the biggest thickest beard I’ve seen in awhile. Not many men could grow a beard that thick. It’s dense. I don’t know how she kisses him. It would drive me a bit nuts. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

• 4 weeks later...

Esther updated. Unfortunately she’s ready Teri Maxwell’s book and Ezzo’s book. Let’s hope she takes very little advice from them. One good thing is that they seem to have friends who are a mix of American and Canadian couples. Meaning on person is American and one person is Canadian like them. So at least they have some people to relate to. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

• 1 month later...

Julianna and James spent Thanksgiving with her family. Most of her siblings still live in their home state, so I would think she's homesick to some extent.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell

The Bennetts have a new blog post up. Matthew and N'gella are expecting their first child.  They've been married a long time. 

Julianna and James got to see Matthew and Lydia before Thanksgiving. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

On 11/5/2022 at 7:58 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Unfortunately she’s ready Teri Maxwell’s book and Ezzo’s book

From the small amount of critical reviews I've read, the advice in the Ezzo book is simply horrible.  Babies can cry themselves into dangerous dehydration.  It's extremely unhealthy advice in every way.  

• Upvote 6

The Enzo book was the first indicator that I would never really fit in Evangelicalism. I was so outraged that anyone would do that to their babies, I could barely even discuss it. I got a lot of side-eye for refusing to use it.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

James Staddon has an end of year blog post. He included a picture that looks like his sister-in-law Kathryn. She seems to have another baby, although her parents didn't mention it in their blog.

Spoiler

20221208-Lydia-Bennett_1641_thumb.thumb.jpg.a2b9307b24d9941668f03d6bb82cdb22.jpg

James also didn't really about Kathryn in the homeschooling "assignment" blog post. I watched some of the youtube video. He comes off as rude and entitled that families should want to pose for his assignment. He wasn't rude to their faces, but is annoyed in the video.

• Upvote 2