IGNORED

The Staddons 2: Continuing into the Next Generation

Coconut Flan

Yes, James has come over as rather entitled in the past, particularly if anything gets in the way of hjs taking of photographs.

He was particularly rude when filming a sketch ( for a competition he was entering ) at the next day reception after Michael and Elisabeths wedding. 

Elisabeth's special needs sister was standing in part of the room where James wanted to film, and his comment was "get that person out the way!". I commented on it at the time,and   posted a photo of Elisabeth with her arms crossed  looking  pretty pissed at all his filming antics. It was disrupting and taking over the reception

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

13 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Yes, James has come over as rather entitled in the past, particularly if anything gets in the way of hjs taking of photographs.

He was particularly rude when filming a sketch ( for a competition he was entering ) at the next day reception after Michael and Elisabeths wedding. 

Elisabeth's special needs sister was standing in part of the room where James wanted to film, and his comment was "get that person out the way!". I commented on it at the time,and   posted a photo of Elisabeth with her arms crossed  looking  pretty pissed at all his filming antics. It was disrupting and taking over the reception

Re Kathryn- I still can’t believe how quickly the Neely blog fell off. It was definitely partially because all of the frequent posters are now married and out of the house, but they still went from posting about the FEW and weddings/engagements, to their music album, to suddenly radio silence. Then again, the only people in the FEW crowd who still regularly post are the Girottis and that’s because the parents very much seem like they don’t use Facebook.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, SwimmerBoy29 said:

Re Kathryn- I still can’t believe how quickly the Neely blog fell off. It was definitely partially because all of the frequent posters are now married and out of the house, but they still went from posting about the FEW and weddings/engagements, to their music album, to suddenly radio silence. Then again, the only people in the FEW crowd who still regularly post are the Girottis and that’s because the parents very much seem like they don’t use Facebook.

It was weird. They still have plenty of daughters to keep up the blog. They posted about the multiple engagements. Then after a few weeks, scrubbed the engagement posts. After that they never posted about weddings or family or anything. They went totally silent about the family. They could have gotten so many clicks and views if they posted all about the triple wedding. I’m guessing one of the grooms wanted his privacy so they just scrapped it all. Jordan was the only one who didn’t come from a family with a blog. Maybe the whole thing weirded him out. The Wilkes brothers are probably used to it. 

• Upvote 4

Spoiler

20230102_114735.thumb.jpg.b5e86a56fb4cb714c3a495a127fe12fc.jpg

The "pending release" of the new Neely family album continues to pend from May this year.They can't wait to share with us Our Blessed Redeemer which showcases the entire family. We saw a couple of snaps from the recording studio in March, but there has been nothing since. Radio silence!

We think that the youngest of the triple brides had a baby daughter last year, but nothing else has been heard of her sisters-Indeed nothing has been heard of any of the elder Neely siblings..

The younger children have grown up a lot and now they look exactly like their brothers and sisters did about 5 years ago - they all look exactly the same- same features, same hairstyles, same clothing! There has been the occasional family photo when they took part in the Shiloh photography 100 mile challenge, and its uncanny how the family doesn't change much. Have a look at the photo above- these are 3 of the younger sisters, not the older ones!

Edited by Sops2
  • Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1

On 1/2/2023 at 4:59 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Imagine James as a dad to young kids 😑

He's a low-key prime choice for someone that'll beat the heck out of his offspring. He'll be patient while other people are having photos taken, but you know his kids better be perfect in pictures from infanthood OR ELSE.

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...

@petrushka New Bennett family blog up!

The Bennetts are talking about how everything that happened in 2022. They had a wedding and two babies born! Kathryn and Joel seemed to have welcomed their third child: a boy. He actually appeared in the wedding photos and I didn't notice. N'gella and Matthew had a baby: a girl. 

They also imply the youngest son/child is still in the military by mentioning there was a deployment in the family.

They also talk about their holidays. Here's a direct quote.

We were grateful to have Daniel back in the USA and James & Julianna up in Connecticut for an extended visit over Christmas and New Year’s! 

Julianna and James have only been married 5 months and she seems to spend half her time traveling home. I get the sense she is really homesick. It makes sense since all of these daughters seem like stay-at-home daughters. Or maybe they get to work, but all live at home.

They also mention a lot happened, but considering they have nine adult children, their lives could be a lot busier.

• Upvote 4

On 1/1/2023 at 8:51 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It was weird. They still have plenty of daughters to keep up the blog. They posted about the multiple engagements. Then after a few weeks, scrubbed the engagement posts. After that they never posted about weddings or family or anything. They went totally silent about the family. They could have gotten so many clicks and views if they posted all about the triple wedding. I’m guessing one of the grooms wanted his privacy so they just scrapped it all. Jordan was the only one who didn’t come from a family with a blog. Maybe the whole thing weirded him out. The Wilkes brothers are probably used to it. 

This is gonna sound bad but I’m wondering how many of the 3 marriages were arranged. Victoria and Jordan look genuinely happy. Adam/Sunny and Jessica/the one that reminds me of David Schwimmer look happy but they also were practically cousins growing up so you gotta assume they get along pretty well.

Jordan’s family definitely used that FEW conference as a sort of “find a wife” thing for him. I’ve never seen his family in their conference posts going back and I’m willing to bet money that posting their portrait on the blog was their equivalent of the paparazzi posting a picture of two celebrities together saying “are they dating?”

Here’s my guess-

the Wilkes scrubbed their blog for business interests re their realtor business. You’re going to assume they’re religious considering the family business website says that he has 10 kids and is a homeschool advocate but unless I’m remembering wrong I also don’t recall seeing any of them in the Spring100 posts. 

I’m genuinely surprised they haven’t married off Lauren yet and I don’t think we’re quite done with them matching up with Wilkes/Staddons although I also don’t know who’s left from that whole bunch to match up with. 

This is also a stretch but I’m wondering if Amanda and Matthew are sort of keeping their distance/have asked to not be featured as much. Mind you this is slowly based off of that picture of them at the polling station where they have masks/gaiters on. I would assume that most people in that sect wouldn’t even own a face covering but again take that with a grain of salt.

I think social media like Facebook and Instagram also plays into it. 

• Upvote 2

The Wilkes own and run Honey brook farms  https://www.honeybrookfarms.com/ which has several of the brothers and their wives living and working there, calling it a "family farm for a nourishing lifestyle"  

Everything is organic and free range.They sell free range beef, chicken , pork, eggs and raw milk. Most of their produce is sold at farmers' markets.

Their blog was active until 2019, when it suddenly stopped.

The Neelys run Peachtree Cove rv park. "Jessica Neely" has blogged on the website under her own name since her marriage, but with no news,  just promoting the family park's attractions and new amenities.

Both Wilkes and Neelys run businesses that are highly thought of and  get very good reviews.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

On 1/24/2023 at 5:35 PM, Sops2 said:

The Neelys run Peachtree Cove rv park. "Jessica Neely" has blogged on the website under her own name since her marriage, but with no news,  just promoting the family park's attractions and new amenities.

The Neelys also sell things like candles: https://www.neelymarketplace.com/product-category/candle-cove/ 

Their candle brand was previously named "Confederate Candles", but they changed it in 2018: https://www.neelymarketplace.com/2018/11/15/massive-holiday-sale-on-confederate-candles/

Perhaps they overheard me opining that their Confederate Candles must have scents such as "Hold of a Slave Ship" and "Treason"

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 1

• 1 month later...

Due to a lack of financial resources, as the event has grown too big, and Rachel needs proper “biblical male” leadership to take it over.

https://spring100challenge.com

my guess is that it’ll wind up being that last year’s event will wind up being the last one. That or it’ll return next year but with the Google sign-in.

I kinda considered that to be the final FEW-related blog since so many of the families involved with that also did the 100, and so many of their blogs (Neely, Staddon effectively, Wilkes, Camuso, etc) have gone dark (I don’t look for their social media so they may be active there but idk.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Is FEW dead now? Was FEW run by a lot of single adult Staddons? Because most are married now. Did they find enough godly matches so it’s served it’s purpose? 

Since we are talking about the FEW group, I’ll post this picture in this thread. I posted it in a very old Neely thread that no one will probably look at. It looks like Susanna and Victoria have boys. This picture is probably a year old though. The triple wedding was in Feb 2020.

D099900D-A637-418D-9EAC-5CD90AB5D4B9.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Thank You 8

My impression with the FEW is as follows (the Neelys and the Staddons were sorta my gateway fundies so I’ve done some pretty deep diving into this stuff):

- it is/was primarily run by the Neelys/Staddons/Wilkes. 

- in the early 2010s there was a New Hampshire one that some random family helped host but I don’t remember anything other than that the father in the family, who has been in several S100s, has always looked very old. Then the Frazers came in and hosted one and looked like part of the crew but I haven’t seen/heard anything from them since. 

- The Neelys also seemed to have random families over to their house for the weekend in the early 2010s (the Wikmans, the Dunns, and another family whose name escapes me but they took them out for hibachi which was a huge event. This family also has not been on the blog in ten years so I’m wondering if they left fundiedom altogether). They seemed to have fun and whatnot, but I’m also wondering if these one-off events were also like a testing weekend almost to see if these families could handle hanging with the big dogs, if you will.

- this is definitely a conspiracy theory but I wonder if they were gonna pass it down to another group of families (definitely not the Camusos after the Florida debacle) but then some people got in trouble for January 6. Maybe the Fuhrmanns?

- I’d also love to know where you found that picture because I haven’t found anything for any of these families in a good while @JermajestyDuggar

10 minutes ago, SwimmerBoy29 said:

My impression with the FEW is as follows (the Neelys and the Staddons were sorta my gateway fundies so I’ve done some pretty deep diving into this stuff):

- it is/was primarily run by the Neelys/Staddons/Wilkes. 

- in the early 2010s there was a New Hampshire one that some random family helped host but I don’t remember anything other than that the father in the family, who has been in several S100s, has always looked very old. Then the Frazers came in and hosted one and looked like part of the crew but I haven’t seen/heard anything from them since. 

- The Neelys also seemed to have random families over to their house for the weekend in the early 2010s (the Wikmans, the Dunns, and another family whose name escapes me but they took them out for hibachi which was a huge event. This family also has not been on the blog in ten years so I’m wondering if they left fundiedom altogether). They seemed to have fun and whatnot, but I’m also wondering if these one-off events were also like a testing weekend almost to see if these families could handle hanging with the big dogs, if you will.

- this is definitely a conspiracy theory but I wonder if they were gonna pass it down to another group of families (definitely not the Camusos after the Florida debacle) but then some people got in trouble for January 6. Maybe the Fuhrmanns?

- I’d also love to know where you found that picture because I haven’t found anything for any of these families in a good while @JermajestyDuggar

What’s the Florida debacle? I found the picture on the Neely’s online store. It’s separate from their family page with the blog. It has a lot of choices to click on. The picture is from the about us section. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

What’s the Florida debacle? I found the picture on the Neely’s online store. It’s separate from their family page with the blog. It has a lot of choices to click on. The picture is from the about us section. 

Gotcha.

as per Florida- it was on the now defunct New Every Morning site (Abby Camuso’s blog). Basically the dad decided to move the Florida on a whim, without consulting anyone else.

a while later, something happened with the house they were renting and they had to move on a very short amount of notice.

• Thank You 4

On 3/6/2023 at 7:19 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since we are talking about the FEW group, I’ll post this picture in this thread. I posted it in a very old Neely thread that no one will probably look at. It looks like Susanna and Victoria have boys. This picture is probably a year old though. The triple wedding was in Feb 2020.

D099900D-A637-418D-9EAC-5CD90AB5D4B9.jpeg

I'm surprised how nice that photo turned out with a dress code of Brown, Grey, Khaki. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Well spotted Jermajesty- I had almost given up on finding more about the family.

Looks as if Victoria and Susannah are both expecting a second baby. Both seem to have had boys already- the info I had on a daughter for Susannah was wrong.

20230310_230857.jpg

• Thank You 1

28 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Well spotted Jermajesty- I had almost given up on finding more about the family.

Looks as if Victoria and Susannah are both expecting a second baby. Both seem to have had boys already- the info I had on a daughter for Susannah was wrong.

20230310_230857.jpg

I believe this picture was taken at the same time as the other pic with them holding baby boys. I think it was taken last year, possibly a year ago. So it’s very likely they both have 2 young kids by now. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Sops2 said:

20230310_230857.jpg

Wow, that family photo gives off even more cult vibes than most large-fundie family ones do.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Amanda looks like she is repelled by Matthew. Can't find the right word to describe it. Hope you get what I mean. Even Kathryn looks more comfortable being touched by Daniel these days.

And Mr Neely the creeping vibe continuing...

Would Jonathan Staddon's Imgur post be public or private? 

There's a link to a  thanksgiving photo of the Staddon family on an Imgur post, and also a photo of Jonathan, Esther and the babies on the  Fundamentalists wiki for the Staddon family

James Staddon blogs more than I realized. For some reason, I didn't realize he probably blogs once a week. Some of the blog posts are hidden, but if you click the year and month you can see all the blog posts he did for the month.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 2:43 AM, indianabones said:

Wow, that family photo gives off even more cult vibes than most large-fundie family ones do.

I don't think I've ever seen so much cotton khaki skirting in one place in my life. And shout out to that rebel hussy showing her calves.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

24 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I don't think I've ever seen so much cotton khaki skirting in one place in my life. And shout out to that rebel hussy showing her calves.

I fully admit, I hate those skirts. They do absolutely nothing for no one. If it was just an everyday type of outfit? Fine. My everyday clothes are utilitarian and boring AF. But this is a professional photo taken for their website. This is the face they are putting out to the public. And they chose boxy bland skirts that mostly go down to the ground. 

• Upvote 4