IGNORED

The Staddons 2: Continuing into the Next Generation

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I fully admit, I hate those skirts. They do absolutely nothing for no one. If it was just an everyday type of outfit? Fine. My everyday clothes are utilitarian and boring AF. But this is a professional photo taken for their website. This is the face they are putting out to the public. And they chose boxy bland skirts that mostly go down to the ground. 

I'm fine with the length, but different shades of khaki as part of the same intentional attire drives me nuts.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

I'm fine with the length, but different shades of khaki as part of the same intentional attire drives me nuts.

I personally think frumpers might actually be more interesting to look at. I hate frumpers but I feel like long shapeless denim and khaki skirts are the new frumpers. They are just that awful in my eyes.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

I know we quite often put the Neely family in here, as it's so difficult to find their own page.

Following a link through the Neely blog, Jordan and Victoria Smith seem to have a dog breeding business in South Carolina. German Shepherds and Lab puppies for sale around $2000. Their business seems part of a franchise called "Dogsmith"  

20230401_204417.jpg

• Angry 1
  • Sad 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 1

The Bennetts have a new blog post. 

Matthew and N'gella's daughter was born premature in December and came home from the NICU. She seems to be okay. 

Other than that, they have been busy with anti-abortion protests. 

Finally they have a concert they plan to livestream a concert on April 9th at 6pm. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

New blog post from the Bennetts!

They have their own version of the Spring 100. It's less intense and called "Spring in Your Step".

Julianna and James visited for Easter. They seem to be visiting less which is an improvement.

The family played a new board game. 

new Girotti post up- they visited the latest Church and Family Life conference. Some big updates-

- Shiloh Photography’s sister got married to a much older man. Has me wondering if something happened to their family because she hasn’t posted anything non-Bible verse since May and you’d think she’d have definitely posted about the wedding, let alone did the photos for it.

-Spring100 group shot with another former FEW family.

- also a giant hymn sing photo, too blurry to make out faces but probably some familiar ones in there.

All but confident at this point that the FEW conference is effectively donezo.

Also- the one Bennett brother in what looks like Pit Vipers and a Star Wars hoodie??

Edited by SwimmerBoy29
  • Upvote 3

Heaven's above- Micah Leake married someone called Wesley Strackbein last November. Nothing at all has been posted on Shiloh Photography blog which seems  very strange. It looks a happy wedding.

He has been mentioned before on FJ ( a failed courtship with a Melissa Keen, a connection with Vision Forum, Doug Phillips and Unbroken Faith Ministries) Is this a rabbit hole I should avoid??!! or is it worth a look?

https://youtu.be/9ASCYlRuscU

Just looked it up and she's 37- another fundie maiden in  her 30s who got married last year- move over Hannah Girotti, Sarah Maxwell et al

Edited by Sops2
Additional info
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I’m wondering if she found a godly man of her own and that’s why the blog hasn’t been super active. Like I don’t think the Spring100 was big THAT big that it required that many people. Until the end when you start doing the shirt stuff, I feel like it was just a matter of getting pictures every week. So could explain 

- lack of activity on the actual blog

- no Spring100 this year 

- I don’t think her family is super well known so it could also have been a way of putting herself out there.

My only other theory is that someone in her family went to J6 and she’s gone quiet because of that (I was gonna say that it’s crazy that Micah was seemingly the first to get married at 37 but also look at the Arndts).

• Upvote 4

I think Kathryn Staddon is pregnant too, as well as sister in law Kendalyn. I caught a glimpse of her when James was filming for his Lenspiration blog with Kendalyn and Robert's kids

• Upvote 2

It wouldn’t surprise me if Kathryn was pregnant. I think her youngest is going on 2. I think by the time Kendalyn has #6, her youngest will be 3.5 years old.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

James Staddon's new blog post needs to be seen and discussed. He is still team Trump. His brother Donald liked it enough to comment. He shows the Bennett family parade float and conveniently leaves out that those are his in-laws.  

Here's a link. There's plenty to talk about.

• Upvote 2

On 5/31/2023 at 5:15 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

James Staddon's new blog post needs to be seen and discussed. He is still team Trump. His brother Donald liked it enough to comment. He shows the Bennett family parade float and conveniently leaves out that those are his in-laws.  

Here's a link. There's plenty to talk about.

"Remember the Alamo – Why? Because the Alamo defenders remind us of those who were willing to die for an ideal."

Yes, punkin, I'm remembering what the Alamo defenders were willing to die for--slavery in Texas.

https://sanantonioreport.org/remember-the-alamo-for-what-it-really-represents/

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

The last blog post on the Lenspiration blog is a blog post by Lydia Bennett. She took photos of her mother, her sister Kathryn, and her niece. 

After James Staddon's piece for Memorial Day, he is probably upset about Trump being indicted. I think he might of edited his post and the comment from his brother Donald is gone or at least not visible. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

So James has his blog and his posts also end up on the family blog. Donald Staddon commented on the family blog. 

Usually the family blog and Lenspiration are the same thing. However there is a new post from Robert Staddon. It's a testamony about needing a car part and finding the right part in the junk yard to fix his car/van. 

I don't know much about Robert, except he's married to Kendalyn and has 6 children.

Robert worked for the IBLP for many years. Not sure if that's still the case. 

I think they moved to Big Sandy a few years ago. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, marmalade said:

I’m guessing he still does since I see his family in so many photos associated with ALERT/IBLP.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, marmalade said:

I believe he and Pecan are, or were, besties and that he did move near Big Sandy a good while back.

• Upvote 5

On 6/11/2023 at 5:17 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

So James has his blog and his posts also end up on the family blog. Donald Staddon commented on the family blog. 

Usually the family blog and Lenspiration are the same thing. However there is a new post from Robert Staddon. It's a testamony about needing a car part and finding the right part in the junk yard to fix his car/van. 

I don't know much about Robert, except he's married to Kendalyn and has 6 children.

Bear with me because I’m going to sound incredibly strange, but I really wish James hadn’t had the foresight to add passwords to stuff like the FEW portraits. Would be really interesting to see who was and wasn’t still going to them. On the other hand, I think like 2018 is the last year he posted them there and we know they were doing FEWs until at least 2021.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, SwimmerBoy29 said:

Bear with me because I’m going to sound incredibly strange, but I really wish James hadn’t had the foresight to add passwords to stuff like the FEW portraits. Would be really interesting to see who was and wasn’t still going to them. On the other hand, I think like 2018 is the last year he posted them there and we know they were doing FEWs until at least 2021.

I'm not sure what the FEW portraits are.

On the Lenspiration website there is a  photography portfolio section. Some photos can be seen others are password protected.

The Lenspiration site was made by Abundant Designs which is run by Robert Staddon with some input from youngest brother David

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm not sure what the FEW portraits are.

They do family portraits at the FEW- think like the ones they do on cruises or for church directories or that you can get at like Macy’s.

The Neely’s used to post them a lot on their FEW blog posts and then if you go on Lenspiration he has a few posts about the logistics of portraiture that have a bunch of them on there.

• Upvote 2

I mentioned Robert has a new blog post on the Staddon family blog.  They have comments from David Staddon, "Mama Kowalchuk" and David Waller.

James Staddon has a new blog post about using his camera. Here's a link. 

The Bennetts also have a new blog post (link). Julianna, James, and Lydia went to Virginia. While in Virginia, they got to hear Kirk Cameron speak live. 

He challenged each one listening to be brave and “slay the dragons” of moral impurity and anger “within themselves through the power of Christ,” and then go out and make an impact on the world. He also read his newest children’s book, just released on June 1st: “Pride Comes Before A Fall.”

I’m a Macon alum and very flattered that they thought the Ashland train station was adorable, but please stay off of my Methodist affiliated, but very very secular for all intents and purposes college campus.

I wish they would have come by on a Friday afternoon during the year when the frats were throwing darties. That would have been quite a sight.

• Upvote 2