IGNORED

Justin and Claire 2: Always the One I Forget

samurai_sarah

36 minutes ago, wendy-sparkles said:

either all the Duggars are weirdly in Tennessee ..... or all the Bates are in Arkansas

Screenshot_20210124-082558_Instagram.jpg

Joy looks so like Jessa here. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Well carlin says Joy visited her, and Trace said he just got his sky diving license, don't know if that's today or sometime in the last week, but who knows where these people could be, but Jill did post that she and the boys were at Waffle House. 

• Upvote 2

I wonder if Jill and her family will be invited to Justin and Claires wedding. Wasn't Jill his sister-mom? 

• Upvote 6

33 minutes ago, xenobia said:

I wonder if Jill and her family will be invited to Justin and Claires wedding. Wasn't Jill his sister-mom? 

No, James was on Jill’s buddy team not Justin. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

Let’s forget about the baby we are suffocating in the middle while we take a selfie.... 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 13

Someone on Reddit theorized that Nesther's wedding might be this weekend, which would explain multiple Duggars in TN...could be, could be.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Someone on Reddit theorized that Nesther's wedding might be this weekend, which would explain multiple Duggars in TN...could be, could be.

I hadn't thought of that, I just assumed everybody was trying super hard to throw us off the scent. I guess it makes more sense that the Spiveys are there nursing Justin, if the rest of his family left him with only a banner for company.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, wendy-sparkles said:

I hadn't thought of that, I just assumed everybody was trying super hard to throw us off the scent. I guess it makes more sense that the Spiveys are there nursing Justin, if the rest of his family left him with only a banner for company.

Well, I think I’d rather have the banner then the Duggars. Especially if I felt a bit sick. The banner is quiet and doesn’t care what I watch on Netflix. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

On 1/22/2021 at 7:41 PM, indianabones said:

I was at boarding school when I got mine out, and the cook liked me so he told me to that he'd buy me whatever soft foods I wanted for my recovery. It was the first time in two years that I'd been able to pick what I wanted to eat instead of just being given mostly horrible food, so it remains a special memory.

Was also in boarding school when I had mine out. 

Our cook was also amazing and brought me in bean burritos from Taco Bell. Miss Jackie’s food is better than the Bell. But that lady is pure love in everything she does. Whenever I go back to my school for homecoming she’s the first person I go see.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

It seems like most cooks are very loving and caring people. When my sister was sent to MD Anderson she and my parents had to stay in a hotel for a long time. When the cook found out she liked bacon she would cook some for her everyday, even on days when it wasn’t on the breakfast menu. At a time like that it’s the small acts of kindness that really stick out.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 11

18 hours ago, snickerz said:

Nice mask usage there, ladies.

They've all already had covid, so if they didn't use masks before, they certainly won't know--thinking they're all immune and free to do whatever they want

• Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, FaithAndReason said:

They've all already had covid, so if they didn't use masks before, they certainly won't know--thinking they're all immune and free to do whatever they want

Plus they’re outside, the need to wear masks outside is debated even in blue states

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 2

I don't think Justin got married this weekend. I think when they do get married, there will be radio silence from all the Duggars AND the Spiveys. I think any leaks will come from the fundies that they're friends with who aren't that well-known (Pattons, Cranes, Wilkstroms, etc.)

• Upvote 8

The Duggars are pretty quiet though? Whether getting caught out on their superspreader behaviour makes them worried TLC will put off filming them or they’re trying to stoke up interest? 

• Upvote 4

Just saw the pictures of the "interesting" sign (trying to be nice, lol) and the "cuddling" picture following.  Does anyone else think this is one of those pics where Claire looks like a 30-something mom with her 12 year old son?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Befuddled said:

Just saw the pictures of the "interesting" sign (trying to be nice, lol) and the "cuddling" picture following.  Does anyone else think this is one of those pics where Claire looks like a 30-something mom with her 12 year old son?

I kind of agree. Since we were ''introduced'' to Claire, I can't really pinpoint but I always thinks she looks older. Not because her features look old, by any means. Maybe it's how she styles herself? I can't really point out what makes her look more mature.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I wonder if we'll see glimpses of any other courtships whenever the Claritin wedding happens. Like, will Katey Nakatsu appear and be photographed exactly between Jed and Jer, further confusing who she's actually courting?

• Upvote 15

I don’t think Claire looks old particularly- her dress sense is a bit frumpy rather than some of the stylish modest fundie wear we see. I just think Justin looks very young - he could pass for 14 or 15 - so when she is doing the death grip arm hold it doesn’t look like a natural relationship. I’m sure once he matures a bit and grows the Duggar beard they’ll look more like contemporaries. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 10

I dare say this is the most attention Justin has ever gotten in his life.  He was always the Duggar everyone forgot about. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

15 minutes ago, HeartsAFundie said:

I dare say this is the most attention Justin has ever gotten in his life.  He was always the Duggar everyone forgot about. 

I think that’s why their relationship makes so much sense. She’s the fussy older sister / sister mom type who enjoys nurturing siblings and now her spouse.  Justin didn’t get the close, nurturing relationship with his mom, and she’s basically a stand in for her. 

• Upvote 17
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 3

21 minutes ago, PurpleCats said:

I think that’s why their relationship makes so much sense. She’s the fussy older sister / sister mom type who enjoys nurturing siblings and now her spouse.  Justin didn’t get the close, nurturing relationship with his mom, and she’s basically a stand in for her. 

This is a really sad statement, especially if it's true. I'm not sure if it's sadder because he's so young or if it would be worse if he was older.  Nice parenting job, JB and Michelle!

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, PurpleCats said:

I thought the same thing about Joe/Kendra and Si/Lauren. They’re further up in birth order than Justin, but they both married into much smaller families who seemed delighted to adopt them as their own. They were also the first son-in-law for both the Caldwells and Swansons, so that definitely accounts for some of the excitement of having the oldest daughter in each family married.

• Upvote 26

17 hours ago, DalmatianCat said:

I thought the same thing about Joe/Kendra and Si/Lauren. They’re further up in birth order than Justin, but they both married into much smaller families who seemed delighted to adopt them as their own. They were also the first son-in-law for both the Caldwells and Swansons, so that definitely accounts for some of the excitement of having the oldest daughter in each family married.

Meanwhile, of course, Prince Josh is the only one to have married a biddable younger daughter, basically looking to continue the set-up he enjoyed at home. And JD has a practical, capable team-mate who even looks a bit like his twin. It's interesting what they each embrace or reject.

It doesn't surprise me that Justin seems to have - however unofficially - migrated to the Spiveys' house already. It really is probably the first time he's ever been made to feel special and important as an individual. But whether they will end up settling in Texas or Arkansas, I just can't decide - it seems like a toss-up. On the one hand, they might both enjoy the comfort of being near the Spiveys. On the other, it seems like most of the local married Duggar sisters and sister-in-laws have a bit of a girl gang thing going on, which I bet Claire will want in on, especially for that built-in friendship circle when she has her inevitable honeymoon baby.

• Upvote 19

• Coconut Flan locked this topic