IGNORED

Justin and Claire 2: Always the One I Forget

samurai_sarah

raayx01

Jinger and Jermey lived in Texas (all the way down at the border) and they filmed there, why would Justin and Claire living in Texas and filming be a hassel

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1
  • Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Idlewild

• Snarkasarus Rex

• AussieKrissy

• raayx01

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestions have been made elsewhere that the wedding venue was The Orchard, Azle. It looks a beautiful place for a wedding and quite a bit above the usual Duggar carpark.Wonder who officiated, a

I expect John will have flown them there. He’s a pilot apparently but doesn’t like to mention it.

Is it BEC to want to smack that fucking sign down???? He is getting his wisdom teeth out not getting fucking his Siamese twin fucking removed!!!!! Save that shit for life and death ya fucking dingbats

Posted Images

AussieKrissy
28 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

So Jilary Spivey posted some pics of the Duggar’s basketball court on her IG. Could the wedding be this weeend? 🤔

ba ha ha jilary love it 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7
Bluebirdbluebell

I'm really hoping they move to Texas and he works for her dad. JB has too mouths to feed attached to the Duggar machine. He needs to start thinking long term about how everyone will live when the show goes off the air. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8
Markie

I’m thrilled that Claire used an apostrophe correctly in a post on Joyanna’s Instagram. She used “you’re” not “your.” My bar is really low so glad she made it over this one. Yay, Claire! 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1
raayx01

Claire just posted that Justin just got his wisdom teeth out and she got to take care of him, maybe that's why they were in Arkansas instead of a wedding, how long does it take to recover from wisdom teeth? if it's more than a day why would you get them two days before your wedding? Its probably not this weekend

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1
indianabones

Screenshot_20210121-231540.png.276897a2dda4de23302ea9efedd0be82.pngScreenshot_20210121-231606.png.0f34c27fb159f063f35fab895f072998.png

The snark just writes itself, doesn't it...

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 21
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1
Sabine
1 hour ago, indianabones said:

Screenshot_20210121-231540.png.276897a2dda4de23302ea9efedd0be82.pngScreenshot_20210121-231606.png.0f34c27fb159f063f35fab895f072998.png

The snark just writes itself, doesn't it...

these two are married or else this is some really close up sidehugging here going on. same as the picture with the praying request...that is a couple that seems weirdly close for a engaged a la duggar couple.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
Johannah

That sign is OUT of control!!! For life-threatening surgery, maybe, or if he had been kidnapped? I still think it’s creepy to hang a giant blow up photo of someone on a banister unless you are trying to alert people as to their appearance. Also, OUR Justin? Whose Justin is he? And it’s even weirder that he’s standing next to the sign smiling and seemingly in good health. 

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 19
  • Love 1
indianabones
35 minutes ago, Sabine said:

these two are married or else this is some really close up sidehugging here going on. same as the picture with the praying request...that is a couple that seems weirdly close for a engaged a la duggar couple.

The girl's family (usually) sets the courtship standards, Claire's seems to be cool with them being rather touchy-feely for fundies.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1
Topaz
7 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Jinger and Jermey lived in Texas (all the way down at the border) and they filmed there, why would Justin and Claire living in Texas and filming be a hassel

Jinger is one of the daughters that have been featured since the beginning so viewers are more invested in her. A lot of people probably didn’t even know there was a Justin before he got engaged. Filming Jinjer in Texas is going to make more financial sense in terms of viewer engagement than filming a barely known howler in Texas.

• Upvote 9
SorenaJ

Damnit, it's a wisdom tooth removal, not a heart transplant. 

• Upvote 25
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2
Snarkasarus Rex

Wonder if the Duggars are becoming aware of the difference in how they treat him vs. the Spiveys and they’re overcompensating?

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2
wendy-sparkles

God that sign is bizarre (I love it). it almost feels like it could be a joke in a sitcom? did one of Justin's brothers suggest it to Michelle to take the piss????

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
SeekingAdventure

I've had a serious surgery a couple of years back, and I think I would've murdered somebody, had they put up a sign in our house. Normally, nobody would see it anyways, therefor I assume they put it up in order to post it.. because they thought it would give them good pr?!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
lumpentheologie

The sign is so over the top.  He doesn't have cancer, for god's sake. He's getting the most routine oral surgery ever. 

Personally, I think "First Duggar Boy Moves Away from Family" is a lot more interesting of a storyline than "Yet Another Duggar Boy Gets Married and Stays at the Compound." 

• Upvote 18
Bobology

How much does a huge sign/banner like that cost? Since the Duggars always seem to have hand-scrawled signs I will assume Hilary did this. Soooo weird. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5
Italiangirl

The cost of that huge "thing" was the first thought I had after "wtf is that??". I agree that has been probably paid by the Spivey, can you imagine Jb having to pay for something like that? He would have said something like " let the kids have fun (and save a lot of money) they could easily write one and it will have even more meaning" 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
Johannah

Definitely has Hillary written on it. I think she’s also the only one who would call him “our” Justin. Do you think this is too saccharine and obnoxious even for M&JB? Flashy is not their usual style 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2
Snarkasarus Rex
5 minutes ago, Johannah said:

Definitely has Hillary written on it. I think she’s also the only one who would call him “our” Justin. Do you think this is too saccharine and obnoxious even for M&JB? Flashy is not their usual style 

Yes, this definitely does seem more Hilary than Boobchelle...

Jilary is a trip. I can’t wait to see what she does once they’re married. 😂

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1
JermajestyDuggar

I definitely think the Spiveys had that sign made. They are so extra.

• Upvote 16
FluffySnowball
On 1/17/2021 at 9:22 AM, wendy-sparkles said:

but Jinger is already a character viewers know and are emotionally invested in. She has a whole site named after her! We barely know who Justin is, and I don't think in general people are as interested in Duggar boys as Duggar girls. If Justin and Claire live in Texas and have no unique angle to give TLC/Figure 8 a reason to film, I think their screentime will be fairly cursory.

While your arguments make a lot of sense, CO urgently needs a breath of fresh air. So a new Duggar couple just starting out, living in a different location, and getting their own (manufactured) storyline might actually sound appealing to TLC. So who knows... and just think of all the family visits down south and tearful reunions in Arkansas that could be filmed... 

• Upvote 7
Idlewild

Perhaps it will be a revival of the ‘Duggars go to the dentist’ episodes that TLC used think were so interesting.

Much as he loves his fiancée I can’t believe an 18 year old lad isn’t cringing at the sign and the posting of the photos. He’s had teeth removed, he’s trying to convince us he’s mature enough for marriage and a family and he’s acting like a child. Yes, if you’re in pain your other half looks after you but the mum/child vibes in those pictures are strong.

And the whole ‘pray for Justin’ thing is a joke- but I suppose it makes a change from praying for Trump to return under martial law! 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 6
FluffySnowball
1 hour ago, Bobology said:

How much does a huge sign/banner like that cost? Since the Duggars always seem to have hand-scrawled signs I will assume Hilary did this. Soooo weird. 

The sign itself is weird, but also the reason it was made. I mean, I’m sure a wisdom tooth removal isn’t a walk in the park, but it’s quite commonplace and not such a big deal that you need to put (professionally made) posters up. At least that’s been my impression so far. Now, if someone has a very serious surgery (e.g. due to cancer, after an accident, etc.), I’d totally get it. Celebrate and express your care however you want. But this... hm 🤔 

12 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm really hoping they move to Texas and he works for her dad. JB has too mouths to feed attached to the Duggar machine. He needs to start thinking long term about how everyone will live when the show goes off the air. 

That and also any distance from Duggarville might be good. Claire’s family isn’t mich better either, I’m aware of that, but moving away from the TTH might be good for Justin regardless. (Same like Cathy Dillard perhaps - she endorses a lot of crap, but in some respects, she seems to have been a good influence on Jill and Derick regardless).  

• Upvote 6
nolongerIFBx
10 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Claire just posted that Justin just got his wisdom teeth out and she got to take care of him, maybe that's why they were in Arkansas instead of a wedding, how long does it take to recover from wisdom teeth? if it's more than a day why would you get them two days before your wedding? Its probably not this weekend

A week before I went back to work. Still felt bad for about 2 weeks longer. Still was flushing out empty sockets for 3-4 weeks. Of course, I'm 40+, not a teenager. And knowing that I was going under, I did make sure that people knew my end of life preferences and that my desk manual at work was fully updated. My grandmother died from a "routine" eye surgery. Being anesthetized is a big deal.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3