IGNORED

Justin and Claire 2: Always the One I Forget

samurai_sarah

10 hours ago, AprilQuilt said:

It really is probably the first time he's ever been made to feel special and important as an individual.

We can't forget how once/year Justin feels special because of being godly and having a servant's heart. Since the duggs joined social media each child has been made to feel uniquely speshul once/year! /s, obviously

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bobology said:

We can't forget how once/year Justin feels special because of being godly and having a servant's heart. Since the duggs joined social media each child has been made to feel uniquely speshul once/year! /s, obviously

Except Jordan. Her birthday posts always seem so sad to me.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

Just googled 'chocolate mess' for fun and I kid you not - there is a picture of Justin and a chocolate mess on the first result page. If that ain't speshul...

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-27 um 06.48.53.png

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 31

I’ve just seen on Hilarys Instagram that Justin is recovered enough to go snow boarding ( or whatever ). It’s not clear if they’re in Arkansas or Texas or elsewhere but Hilary is there snapping photos! I did wonder if it was their equivalent of a bachelor party but then these people done seem to need an excuse to not work. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Someone on reddit identified the resort based on the name of a slope in the background of a picture. They are indeed in Colorado. I don't have instagram and they don't let you look at public profiles anymore without an account. But from what I've picked up, it seems like Hillary is posting a bunch of photos of this bachelor party / boys trip and no photos of Claire or a potential bachelorette gathering. Is Hillary the chaperone on this trip? I assume one of her sons is there, so that makes a little sense... but it's still weird to post all these photos. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, theotherelise said:

Someone on reddit identified the resort based on the name of a slope in the background of a picture. They are indeed in Colorado. I don't have instagram and they don't let you look at public profiles anymore without an account. But from what I've picked up, it seems like Hillary is posting a bunch of photos of this bachelor party / boys trip and no photos of Claire or a potential bachelorette gathering. Is Hillary the chaperone on this trip? I assume one of her sons is there, so that makes a little sense... but it's still weird to post all these photos. 

I actually wonder if Mr. Spivey is the chaperone and he's sending her pics. At least I'm hoping because even though her son is in them, that would be a whole new level of weird if she's there. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, TheGleeTeam said:

Hilary is the Duggar in-law I never realized I needed!

Jilary will provide an endless supply of snark.  She’s just getting started... 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Jilary will provide an endless supply of snark.  She’s just getting started... 

And that's just exactly what we and them deserve.

• Upvote 4

Do you think Justin will have smuggar in his wedding party or do you think because of the age gap he may not be “forced to”. Pretty much Joseph and Josiah were pushing it in the age bracket. Who did Jd and joesph have again. I think Jd may have had Zac Bates if it wasn’t for the rival tv thing. I don’t think Bates had a current show or had the tlc one when Zach got married and jd was his best man. I found it a bit sad when they did their recommitment and jd wasn’t invited. That showed to me it was about the tv money and pretty dresses. I know I would be a bit peeved if I was not invited to the Renewal of a wedding I was in. Off topic I know but the mind wanders. Shall we place bets who will be in the bridal party. What duggar sisters. If shot for tlc does derick Jill and smuggar get the sun glare treatment. 

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I think Jd may have had Zac Bates if it wasn’t for the rival tv thing. I don’t think Bates had a current show or had the tlc one when Zach got married and jd was his best man. I found it a bit sad when they did their recommitment and jd wasn’t invited. That showed to me it was about the tv money and pretty dresses. I know I would be a bit peeved if I was not invited to the Renewal of a wedding I was in. 

Joy and Carlin were in each other's weddings and they used creative editing to keep them mostly hidden/in the background. And Trace was one of Joe's groomsmen. So there have been at least 3 weddings since they've both had TV shows that included a Bates or Duggar in a wedding of the other family. It's possible JD was just hidden from cameras during the vow renewal, or there could've been another reason they weren't there. 

• Upvote 6

Zach was one of JD's groomsmen, just not best man. And wasn't Jana in Michael's wedding? It would totally annoy me to have to think about such things in my own wedding, but AFAIK they've managed to make it work out okay. 

• Upvote 5

Jana was definitely in Michael’s wedding. I think Nathan was the one that was JD’s groomsman. Zach was an usher iirc. Several other younger Bates and Duggars have been ushers in each other’s weddings as well. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Do you think there will be an announcement before/around Claritin's wedding from the Duggar to deflect a little bit from the marriage for fear of the bad press, critics for their young age? I can't decide, on one side this won't be the first teenage wedding, but it will be the first teenage Duggar to get married (or was Joy still 19? Can't remember now), on the other end there hasn't been any announce from the family since Justin engagement and there could be something brewing...

• Upvote 1

I thought Kendra and Lauren were both 19? But I may be wrong. They are very quiet - either they are waiting for some mega announcement to herald a new show - wedding, babies and courtship- or they are still haggling over a new contract at the risk of being shipped off to Discovery +

• Upvote 1

Yes, @Idlewild Kendra and Lauren were 19 but they weren't Duggar daughters (or sons as in this case) I mean that this will be the first Duggar by birth to get married this young.

I guess we will know in a couple of weeks but all this queitness just seems suspicious, as if there is something that is brewing under the surface, it could be a big triple announcement, and at the same time it could just be the usual boring stuff. Is just that I'm at home all day now and my sense of time is seriously screwed sometimes the day never ends and so it may be all in my head. Damn when I worked they were super busy and I could barely catch up, now nothing ???

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Do you think there will be an announcement before/around Claritin's wedding from the Duggar to deflect a little bit from the marriage for fear of the bad press, critics for their young age? I can't decide, on one side this won't be the first teenage wedding, but it will be the first teenage Duggar to get married (or was Joy still 19? Can't remember now), on the other end there hasn't been any announce from the family since Justin engagement and there could be something brewing...

Joy was 19 at her wedding. She got married in May 2017 and turned 20 in October 2017. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

7 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Yes, @Idlewild Kendra and Lauren were 19 but they weren't Duggar daughters (or sons as in this case) I mean that this will be the first Duggar by birth to get married this young.

I guess we will know in a couple of weeks but all this quietness just seems suspicious, as if there is something that is brewing under the surface, it could be a big triple announcement, and at the same time it could just be the usual boring stuff. Is just that I'm at home all day now and my sense of time is seriously screwed sometimes the day never ends and so it may be all in my head. Damn when I worked they were super busy and I could barely catch up, now nothing ???

Justin is 18 so yes he is the first Duggar of either marriage or birth to get married this young. 

Kendra and Lauren turned 19 a month before the wedding.

Ben Seewald got married at 19. He's the youngest Duggar groom before Justin.

Joy was 19 and a half when she got married. She was youngest Duggar to marry. 

Josh was 20 and a half when he got married to Anna, who was 20. He is so far the youngest son to marry. 

We expect that Justin will marry soon, but you never know. The Duggars seem like they might be holding back on announcements. There is probably at least one pregnancy announcement soon. 

• Upvote 2

I have a feeling that the wedding is going to be this weekend. I really hope it's not, because I said March in my 2021 predictions so I've got a lot riding on the date.

Hey Hilary- if you're reading this, can you push it back a month or so? Thx! (Obligatory Jesus mention...)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

So apparently the ski trip was both a Spivey family trip (plus Justin, but he's about to be their son-in-law) and had a bunch of Justin's friends right before his wedding, which in any other group would qualify as a bachelor party. I'm...confused.

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic