IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

Since he is being held in jail of some kind, I can't help but wonder, does he have a cellmate? I can conjure up any number of candidates that would amuse the ever living hell out of me.

Edited by Satan'sFortress
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Mela99 said:

I don’t think he’s smart enough for either of the first two

He is dumb enough to get caught up in whatever fraud medicorps prepetrated without knowing how serious the risk was.  God, if it's medicorps the Bates have to be shitting themselves too.

• Upvote 33
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

so do we know which courthouse and if so can someone email that courthouse and ask for a feed? 

We’re also assuming it would be in person, most of our cases here are still via zoom
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

10 minutes ago, The Mother Dust said:

Looking at that booking info, I was surprised to see he is only 33.....somehow I thought he was older.  Oh man....33 and you've triple wrecked your life...... no sympathy from me of course, just thinking about the average 33 year old not-Josh and how much promise and fortune is still in front of that person....mmm. smdh

goddamn i keep forgetting the ages, sometimes. i'm 33 and ... ugh. i've made some mistakes in my life but at least i haven't ended up like joshy at this age!

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 8

1 minute ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

If the charges are related to financial crimes, maybe Josh will testify against JimBob in exchange for a reduced sentence. Can you imagine?

He would totally sell out Boob...and there’s a bunch of property in Anna’s name that they could live off of once he’s out of jail. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Nah - she's still a Duggar and the humiliation has to sting.  Besides - she's got innocent siblings living in that fizzy shit blizzard of the big house right now and I'm sure she's concerned about the littles.

I expect that things are complicated for Jill. She loves her family but has been hurt by them. Josh molested her. She was pressured to go on public TV and downplay the abuse. She is fortunate to have people who support her right now. A few people have commented about Josh on her Instagram. She has not said anything. It wouldn't surprise me if she turned off comments or limited them for a little while. It's one way she could protect herself emotionally. 

• Upvote 27
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 7

11 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Anna's comment about Josh being a great provider (or however she worded it) aged well. /s

works diligently or something like that 

more likes fucks up  diligently 

• Upvote 20
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Since he is being held in jail of some kind, I can't help but wonder, does he have a cellmate? I can conjure up any number of candidates that would amuse the ever living hell out of me.

It depends on where he is and what he’s there for. My guess would be he’s in some kind of solitary for being a pseudo celebrity
  • Upvote 13

53 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

What if Josh has been secretly working with Rudy

Ironic now that the former guy is out people are getting raided...Rudy now Josh Duggar.  Coincidence? I think not.  Go Merrick!

Edited by SPHASH
  • Upvote 13
  • Love 3

Just now, Mela99 said:

It depends on where he is and what he’s there for. My guess would be he’s in some kind of solitary for being a pseudo celebrity

do they put admitted child molesters in protective custody if they're in for unrelated charges?

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm not sure the raids are connected. If they are, the feds waited a long time to make an arrest. 

The feds could have bided their time to build the case and make sure it's rock solid. I also find it interesting that they arrested him while the majority of the Duggars are away at Big Sandy.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 4

4 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Who would pay for his lawyer if he did that?  Has he ever had his own money?

That would be the best clusterfuck. ?

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

If the charges are related to financial crimes, maybe Josh will testify against JimBob in exchange for a reduced sentence. Can you imagine?

I actually imagined Josh being the fall guy in exchange for being allowed to live off Daddy for the rest of his life after he ruined any chance of being able to make a living on his own without changing his name & getting a new face.

Boob Duggar having Josh do all his dirty deeds in exchange for a roof over their heads & food in their bellies. That way, when the inevitable happens, Josh takes the fall and the Boob continues to pretend he's god's right hand and really lucking out with Josh going to the clink and the Boob no longer having to feed his fat trap - just Anna & the kids, and he's used to feeding a ton of kids a bunch of cheap crap & making it out to be a virtue. 

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 1

Just now, SPHASH said:

Ironic now that Trumpass is out people are getting raided...Rudy now Josh Duggar.  Coincidence? I think not.  Go Merrick!

AG Merrick is gonna make them all wish Mitch had let him on the Supreme Court.

• Upvote 23
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 8

1 minute ago, AussieKrissy said:

works diligently or something like that 

more likes fucks up  diligently 

No wonder she only said “works diligently” and didn’t say WHAT he actually does!

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 9

2 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

I keep telling myself “When I get to the last comment, I’ll make dinner.”

We are going to starve to death....

How old are your children? Could they possibly toss something in the microwave and push a button problem solved..

Or ... cereal...  and if it’s one of the sugary ones you don’t even need milk you just need a bowl 

Just trying to help you know as a fellow FJ poster

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 26
  • Love 3

"Anna later made headlines for clapping back at a negative remark that followed the baby news. “How do you afford all those kids? Does Josh even work?” an Instagram user asked, to which she replied: “Yes, my husband is a diligent worker and provides well for our family.”

I guess we'll find out exactly what he was hard at work doing. 

I agree he's nowhere near smart enough to devise a scheme himself but he's lazy enough and entitled enough to be an enthusiastic dupe for any number of get-rich-easy schemes. Chop shop? Money laundering? selling ATVs to Al Qaida? This enquiring mind wants to know.

I imagine he's getting quite the shock learning the difference between Jesus jail and real jail. 

I loathe Derek but I'd definitely give him a pass if he's feeling smug about getting his family out of Duggarland.

Austin has a real independent livelihood. Ben has an acceptable degree and is doing a good job at his preaching gig. Jermie only has his Duggar connection going for him, even if that hasn't sunk in yet, so wonder what this effect will be on his theologian/podcast/book/cheap hat career aspirations.

Pa Keller should start making plans to move his prison ministry to some federal prison TK.

• Upvote 23
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

if you can not afford a lawyer one will be appointed for you... I hear every movie quote in my head at the moment

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I disappear a few hours and Pest is arrested... What did he do now?

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

Do you have Grubhub or DoorDash in your area?

Edit: should have quoted:

How old are your children? Could they possibly toss something in the microwave and push a button problem solved..

Or ... cereal...  and if it’s one of the sugary ones you don’t even need milk you just need a bowl 

Just trying to help you know as a fellow FJ poster

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I doubt that he ever has. I’m sure even his FRC money was managed by Daddy. 
Maybe he’ll have a public defender who is so overworked (aren’t they all?) that they encourage him to take a deal if it’s offered? 
Honestly, I’m enjoying this particular path of speculation because it feels like one of the best-case scenarios. Financial crimes hopefully means no children were harmed and it would give me so much joy to see Josh punished for his crimes while also taking down Boob who defended him for so many years. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 5

5 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

I keep telling myself “When I get to the last comment, I’ll make dinner.”

We are going to starve to death....

I’m having the same issue with going to bed. It’s 1:07am here and I should have been asleep 2 hours ago!

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

Derrick & Jill try alcoholic wine for the first time. 

Too late on that one.  They've already gone there.

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

do they put admitted child molesters in protective custody if they're in for unrelated charges?

They do in Australia he would be considered a "high profile offender" meaning he is in the public spotlight and his previous crimes are known. Child molestors are generally always put on protection for their own safety. * yes I know Smugs may not be considered high profile by american standards. I am using this situation in australian terms

• Upvote 7

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic