IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

1 minute ago, Coconut Flan said:

Suz has not been disowned.  She's in most of the family gathering photos.  

Thanks for clearing that up!

In the article I linked to, I think it said three of the eight Keller children are no longer members of that ministry.

• Upvote 5

I’ve been around FJ for quite a while.....

Can we take a moment for a poor Jill Jill (Rod not Dillard)...

Jill - You were on your way to having this board flip from Free Jinger to Free Any Rodlet.  Y’all know of it that’s toast now right?  You’re back to being yesterday’s news.... 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 33
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Suz has not been disowned.  She's in most of the family gathering photos.  

Both Suz and Daniel were shunned for a while (from what I recall of her FB? posting). I remember being so sad when she started popping up in photos again.

Daniel was treated like shit for marrying his first wife and was only let back in to the fold when they adopted their baby.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

Don't you know that Jeremy is just so pissed right now...

?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Browneyed Girl said:

I’ve been around FJ for quite a while.....

Can we take a moment for a poor Jill Jill (Rod not Dillard)...

Jill - You were on your way to having this board flip from Free Jinger to Free Any Rodlet.  Y’all know of it that’s toast now right?  You’re back to being yesterday’s news.... 

oh don’t worry. She will show her ass for the millionth time and we will all go back to talking about her soon enough!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

BY that logic so is Josh.  At what point do these people get held accountable for perpetuating the damage to their kids.  She lost the right to pity when she continued to have kids with a serial child sex predator.

Yes!  Stop babying these people.   They know enough to vote like assholes so they are old enough to be held accountable.  

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Don't you know that Jeremy is just so pissed right now...

?

Couldn't happen to a better douchebag

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

I keep telling myself “When I get to the last comment, I’ll make dinner.”

We are going to starve to death....

Thats why I just ordered pizza. Small cheeseburger from Dominos.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

oh don’t worry. She will show her ass for the millionth time and we will all go back to talking about her soon enough!

Probably... But right now I am enjoying watching that badly made up face spin in 360 circles à la Linda Blair in The Exorcist

Edited by Browneyed Girl
Because auto dictate and multiple iPads and trying to watch a hockey game or a bad control
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Browneyed Girl said:

How old are your children? Could they possibly toss something in the microwave and push a button problem solved..

Or ... cereal...  and if it’s one of the sugary ones you don’t even need milk you just need a bowl 

Just trying to help you know as a fellow FJ poster

Oh it’s just us two adults here. ? I appreciate your concern, though. USMCDAD never minds grabbing his own meal. 

My son uses the term “It’s YOYO for dinner at our house.”  YOYO means “You’re on your own.”

Between Josh Duggar’s idiocy and my running crazy for our new grandson, we’ll have a lot of YOYO nights coming up. 

• Upvote 20
  • Haha 7
  • Love 6

25 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

good point.  idk if he's considered high profile here, FJ has warped my sense of how well known these people are amongst normal people.

but he was never charged, much less convicted. Hoist on the Duggar's own petard.

25 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

good point.  idk if he's considered high profile here, FJ has warped my sense of how well known these people are amongst normal people.

but he was never charged, much less convicted. Hoist on the Duggar's own petard.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ofMatthew said:

A local news anchor says that a hearing is scheduled at 11 is for tomorrow, and the DA will release more details after that.

Who gets arrested with all his kids and has such a smirk on his face???? Who else but JOSH DUGGAR!!!

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

The smugness in his mug shot makes me think that he thinks he’s going to skate away from this like he always has....

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I suspect JB is calling every still-viable connection he has, especially if he thinks that he may be in jeopardy.

Can't decide whether Josh looks smug in his mug shot or maybe just likes the look of his photographer (ick).

Yeah, but this is Federal.  His Arkansas buddies won't have as much pull (and anyone at the Federal level probably wants nothing to do with him, if only because of the bad public image it creates.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I suspect JB is calling every still-viable connection he has, especially if he thinks that he may be in jeopardy.

Can't decide whether Josh looks smug in his mug shot or maybe just likes the look of his photographer (ick).

Times like this I am so glad Trump is not president.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Tatar-tot said:

Who gets arrested with all his kids and has such a smirk on his face???? Who else but JOSH DUGGAR!!!

Wouldn't be surprised if a part of him was relieved, even if subconsciously, even jail might be a welcome escape from his life.  

Oh, and he looks super high.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 2

Just now, patsymae said:

Inmates in gaol don't care about convictions. Mud sticks you look like sound like or are rumoured to have child stuff in your past present or future you are branded and better be on protection. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

58 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I would be shocked if he could cook up financial crimes complicated enough for them to have to build a case, by himself.  He's not a smart man.

No but he's a lazy one out for an easy buck. I could see someone who had cooked up the financial crime and asked to use the used car lot for money laundering. Josh didn't have to do much but look the other way. 

Though as others pointed out, if it's financial, with how all the family finances are tied together, it seems strange Jim Bob hasn't been arrested. 

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 1

I hope he gets the book thrown at him, and Anna divorces his ass.

Edited by sleepygirl1
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 7

1 minute ago, Browneyed Girl said:

The smugness in his mug shot makes me think that he thinks he’s going to skate away from this like he always has....

or is solidly believing he will...

• Upvote 10

Just now, sleepygirl1 said:

I hope he gets the book thrown at him, and Anna divorces his ass.

Oh, I remember when I was innocent enough to think she had enough decency to consider that.  She doesn't have the brains or love for her children to do the right thing even by accident.

2 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

or is solidly believing he will...

I'm sure that's the case.  Like with Trump, when you go through life with no consequences things like this are just a temporary inconvenience.  God, I hope he learns otherwise the hard way.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic