IGNORED

2020 Election Results And Post-Election Day Discussion Part 2

GreyhoundFan

1 minute ago, Kelsey said:

I hate the truck nuts. Wtf would anyone want them for?

To be offensive. 

That's it. They also get mods on their trucks to "roll coal" when they see things they don't like, such as a pedestrian or a cyclist. Especially road cyclists who dare to use a bike on "their roads." 

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

Of course he wants to stop PA - the uncounted are mail in/early votes.  And those break for Biden. 

• Upvote 12

Arizona will update their results for Maricopa County at 9 p.m. Eastern Time today. 

• Upvote 7

Just now, JoyfulSel said:

CNN reporting that tRump is trying to go to the Supreme Court to intervene in the PA vote count. WTF?!

Not really getting that move. If WI, MI, AZ and NV go the way they are currently headed, PA means nada. Is this just the first move? How many more moves are in his book? 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Just now, SassyPants said:

Not really getting that move. If WI, MI, AZ and NV go the way they are currently headed, PA means nada. Is this just the first move? How many more moves are in his book? 

Agreed! Biden can win without PA so this is nuts. He's going to try to pull something weird somewhere else, maybe Nevada with how close it is. We knew he wouldn't go down easily.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

22 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

I hate the truck nuts. Wtf would anyone want them for?

Because they have teeny penies and no nuts of their own.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

Trump campaign suing in Pennsylvania to halt ballot counting, after announcing legal action in Michigan

The Trump campaign said it would take legal action to temporarily halt ballots from being counted in Pennsylvania, where President Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden appear to be in a tight race.

Trump campaign deputy campaign manager Justin Clark in a statement announced two legal actions in the Keystone State, one to “stop Democrat election officials from hiding the ballot counting and processing” from GOP observers, and one to “temporarily halt counting until there is meaningful transparency.”

The announcement comes hours after the Trump campaign said it had filed a similar lawsuit to halt the ballot count in Michigan.

A person at the Michigan Court of Claims clerk’s office told CNBC in a phone call that the court has not yet received the Trump campaign’s lawsuit.

Michigan and Pennsylvania are both key swing states rich in electoral votes that could open or close pathways to victory for either Trump or Biden.

NBC News has not yet made a call on the projected winner of either state — but Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien nevertheless declared victory in Pennsylvania during a call with reporters Wednesday afternoon.

— Kevin Breuninger

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/04/election-live-results-updates-trump-biden.html

• Thank You 4

It looks pretty safe for Biden in Nevada at this point. The only uncounted ballots are mail ins from blue counties. 

Georgia has closed Trump's lead to 80k votes. Seems unlikely, but they just might pull this off. 

I think Pennsylvania is a loss, but Philly is really slow counting those votes. I have Pennsylvanians assuring me this will still flip blue when they tally all mail ins. 

Of all of Trump's malarkey, requesting recounts is the least offensive. It's legal and every vote should be counted. Michigan and Wisconsin ain't gonna flip his way though...

25 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

To be offensive. 

That's it. They also get mods on their trucks to "roll coal" when they see things they don't like, such as a pedestrian or a cyclist. Especially road cyclists who dare to use a bike on "their roads." 

My friend drives a Prius and had to explain what rolling coal was when a truck passed us and I thought it had engine trouble. 

Apparently it costs a ton of money too? I am a total petty bitch, but I can't fathom how an adult can be this insecure and build their self-worth on giving a pointless middle finger. What did their fathers do to them? 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

It’s so close. I’m still holding out hope that Biden will win even if he doesn’t get PA (and he might) but regardless, it is astounding to me that 47 million Americans voted for Trump. Biden leads the popular vote and the electoral college may go his way, but there’s a metric fuckton of Americans who voted for a fascist. My hope in humanity is not restored.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 17

Fox News (website) has Biden at 248, Trump at 214.

NPR this morning when I got up said that Biden needed 2 of 3 (of WI, MI, PA).  Right now the math with that 248 (includes AZ - which ABC news hadn't shown called yet) - Biden would just need Michigan (16) and Nevada (6).  But requires both and not losing anything to Trump's legal maneuvers. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, nausicaa said:

I think Pennsylvania is a loss, but Philly is really slow counting those votes. I have Pennsylvanians assuring me this will still flip blue when they tally all mail ins. 

I'm optimistic that PA will flip; They are still at 67% in Philadelphia county, and hovering around 80% in surrounding counties. I heard they are counting 24/7; there must be a lot of absentee ballots. \

I'm just so happy that no matter what combination, there is no combination where Alaska becomes relevant.

• Upvote 7

That letter is so full of bullshit. It's nothing but posturing.

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1

Fucking Frothy was on CNN saying people could vote today fraudulently because …. reasons, I guess?

• Upvote 7

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 14
  • Thank You 1

57 minutes ago, Destiny said:

So he wants the count stopped in MI and PA so much that he's going to file a lawsuit to get it done, but he wants a recount in WI. So law. Much order. Wow. 

And to nearly 50% of the population that makes sense. ?I just can’t get over the lack of logic and magical thinking.

• Upvote 3

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 12
  • Love 11

4 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Do we have numbers on the total turnout? They've counted what, 138 million votes so far? How many eligible Americans didn't vote?

• Upvote 5

Okay, Georgians (or literally anyone who knows more about the state than me) - what's going on in Dougherty County? THe NY Times map doesn't show a city there or anything, it's a dark blue, and only 49% are counted. 

• Upvote 2

• Destiny locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic