IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 14: What Happens When Tammy Faye & A Zombie Have a Love Child?

nelliebelle1197

24 minutes ago, WorseThan1Thinks said:

I will just chime in with how real and how big of a deal this will be.  This is the real thing.   

(This production isn't me or my doing, but I'm very familiar with what is going on.)

Check my post history if you need to know if you can trust me.  Their request for real life stories affected by RF/Gwen is legit.  If you have a story that needs to come out, this is your chance for the world to hear it.

Thank you! This is all I needed. I’m a little shaken at a recent incident so I’m on edge...

I’ll definitely be sharing my story.

i had the opportunity to have a confrontation episode on the Steve Wilkos show, but the RF parties involved refused to respond to the producers. But the truth needs to get out there because the children are in danger. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 5

The documentary just needs to focus on Gwen’s ex husband and the departed leadership.  They could provide enough material for a mini series.  One episode could focus on Elizabeth & Michael.

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, LifelongRFSurvivor said:

Is there any way to prove your legitimacy? Not to be paranoid, but members of the church leadership have been harassing members from this forum recently and they have been doing extremely shady things to get peoples identities including contacting their families and making dummy accounts. 

Not just for me, but for anyone lurking who may be concerned. 

I agree;  these people have not reached out to us for any kind of verification of legitimacy. Please proceed with caution. We have no idea if they are legit - this could easily be an RF group hoping to get names and info on former members. No one on staff has been approached to verify this person(s), which I find discomfiting considering this account is using our resources to reach out to members. One would think a legitimate or professional company would first reach out to forum administrators before posting and soliciting. Free Jinger is obviously not responsible for anything that happens to a Free Jinger member who responds, but speaking for myself and not as a moderator, I would feel terrible if this is a con, and I urge all members to ignore this posting unless there is some outreach from this person for a verification.  The account holder has not broken any rules, but as Coconut Flan always says, we should assume Documentary is an axe murderer until proven otherwise.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

We understand the apprehension many of you may have sharing your stories with us. If you are interested in hearing more about this documentary, the producers would be happy to answer any of your questions through our gmail account - remnantfellowshipdocumentary@gmail.com.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Documentary said:

We understand the apprehension many of you may have sharing your stories with us. If you are interested in hearing more about this documentary, the producers would be happy to answer any of your questions through our gmail account - remnantfellowshipdocumentary@gmail.com.

If you would like to verify who you are through our administrators, you can PM @Curious.  I am not sure why reaching out to you should comfort anyone nervous about reaching out to you.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

24 minutes ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

The Angers and Days

Did they leave the church??? They were there 2 weeks ago 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ElleHouston said:

Departed leadership?

Could also be the maxwells and nissans who left quite a while ago (in 2008 if I remember correctly)

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

11 minutes ago, LifelongRFSurvivor said:

Did they leave the church??? They were there 2 weeks ago 

No, they did not. They are former leaders.@Tatar-tot can you clarify? Also could be referring to the Maxwells and Nissens.

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

No, they did not. They are former leaders.@Tatar-tot can you clarify? 

Nope - I am sure Savage (gotta love the name!) would be up for a couple bottles of wine and an off the record interview.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

No, they did not. They are former leaders.@Tatar-tot can you clarify? Also could be referring to the Maxwells and Nissens.

They may be former leaders, but make no mistake they are as inner circle as it gets. Ted has always been the interrogator and the muscle of the manipulation. Getting called into a meeting with Ted Is how you know you are in deep shit. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

12 minutes ago, LifelongRFSurvivor said:

They may be former leaders, but make no mistake they are as inner circle as it gets. Ted has always been the interrogator and the muscle of the manipulation. Getting called into a meeting with Ted Is how you know you are in deep shit. 

Trust me, I know. Their influence doesn’t just go away overnight.

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Documentary said:

Dear RF Community — A documentary series is currently being made for a major U.S. streaming platform about Remnant Fellowship, set to be released in early 2022.  We are interested in hearing all points of view about Remnant, but understand that it may not always be easy or possible to come forward.    

To help with that, we have set up a P.O. Box in Brentwood.  If you have any information or materials you’d like to share in confidence, please send them to:

330 Franklin Rd.
Ste. 135A - 247
Brentwood, TN 37027-3280

We are checking the P.O. Box on a weekly basis.   We also have a confidential email address at remnantfellowshipdocumentary@gmail.com  if you would like to reach out via email.

Thank you.

You say PO box, but you give a street address.  Is the box a service of Office Depot or something?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Documentary said:

I can affirm to the authenticity of this.

This is very much for real. 

May the slaves behind the Zion Curtain finally see their empress has no clothes on and stop to smell the pizza.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Gwen takes a call from Kip McKean .. 

15542164_10209358681581585_389578352502328860_n.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I agree;  these people have not reached out to us for any kind of verification of legitimacy. Please proceed with caution. We have no idea if they are legit - this could easily be an RF group hoping to get names and info on former members. No one on staff has been approached to verify this person(s), which I find discomfiting considering this account is using our resources to reach out to members. One would think a legitimate or professional company would first reach out to forum administrators before posting and soliciting. Free Jinger is obviously not responsible for anything that happens to a Free Jinger member who responds, but speaking for myself and not as a moderator, I would feel terrible if this is a con, and I urge all members to ignore this posting unless there is some outreach from this person for a verification.  The account holder has not broken any rules, but as Coconut Flan always says, we should assume Documentary is an axe murderer until proven otherwise.

Documentary are actually a bunch of very nice people who are devoted to telling the truth responsibly.  They are well placed, respectful and relentless .. and they can be trusted. 

To paraphrase her, it's all about Gwen. She deserves all the attention she's about to get. 

And from here on out, that's all I will say about it.

Picture 024.jpg

• Upvote 4

A documentary about Gwen wouldn’t surprise me at all. Cult documentaries are very popular right now and one with a weight loss twist would definitely capture the public’s attention. But like others have said, I would proceed with caution. Since we know RF folks monitor online criticism of the cult. 

• I Agree 5

Imagining the squirming and finger pointing and panic within the inner circle has just made my Friday that much better.

I'd hate to be in this weekends service. 

Is a mass exodus of members and families possible?

• Upvote 4

I doubt it. They will ride and defend Gwen until her drawers fall off. She’s probably telling them that there’s a spiritual warfare going on and to be aware and hold the shield of amour up. Remnant Saints  are being targeted. 

I bet my whole life savings on this!! ? 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

32 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

A documentary about Gwen wouldn’t surprise me at all. Cult documentaries are very popular right now and one with a weight loss twist would definitely capture the public’s attention. But like others have said, I would proceed with caution. Since we know RF folks monitor online criticism of the cult. 

Exactly. I’ve been around FJ long enough to be very, very uneasy about this. Especially since they are using FJ to try and get people to send them personal stories while they aren’t even willing to state who the hell they are. It seems to me legit documentary crew would be able to point people to a website to prove they are real or at the very least start this thing off by contacting the owners of FJ to confirm this isn’t a scam. 

The whole shrouding themselves in secrecy while fishing for personal stories is a huge red flag for me. 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

The Daily Stupidity has circled back to the episode in which it's okay to have a tiny eating occasion every 36 hours or so, even if you're not dying of hunger yet.

We have seen this bit before but I would like to note that describing eating in terms of  "forcing food down the esophagus"  smells of binge eating disorder to me.

Spoiler

How to Wait for Hunger

February 05, 2021

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

If you need to start over, start now, not Monday, to wait for stomach hunger. You will feel better than you have in a long time. The body appreciates it when you do not force food down the esophagus. The amazing extra energy is going to astound you! Write down how you feel. Look for a small, empty feeling or growl. Some people have had to wait three hours; some have had to wait a day and a half. The more pounds you have to lose or the bigger the last binge was, the longer the wait for your first hunger. After your first hunger, it may come around one to four times per day, depending on how soon you stop eating or how small each eating occasion is.

If you get a headache, it is probably from the strain of a new focus on resisting the temptation to eat. Just take something for the head- ache, and pray for strength. The tension will end. Ask your Father for a clear signal of hunger. Make sure you drink only water or artificially sweetened drinks while waiting. Do not make a habit of chewing sugared gum, hard candy, or your nails, or constantly drinking volumes of coffee, diet drinks, or water. We suggest that you go ahead and eat a small amount of food at the end of 36 hours of waiting, whether you have felt hunger or not, and then start the process over. Hunger should come soon thereafter.

Also, make sure you drink only water or artificially sweetened drinks but do not make a habit of drinking diet drinks or water.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 6

46 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Exactly. I’ve been around FJ long enough to be very, very uneasy about this. Especially since they are using FJ to try and get people to send them personal stories while they aren’t even willing to state who the hell they are. It seems to me legit documentary crew would be able to point people to a website to prove they are real or at the very least start this thing off by contacting the owners of FJ to confirm this isn’t a scam. 

The whole shrouding themselves in secrecy while fishing for personal stories is a huge red flag for me. 

737811077_axmurdererbydestiny.jpg.c324fc2d37eb21392a0b7839086cbf8e.jpg

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

The Daily Stupidity has circled back to the episode in which it's okay to have a tiny eating occasion every 36 hours or so, even if you're not dying of hunger yet.

We have seen this bit before but I would like to note that describing eating in terms of  "forcing food down the esophagus"  smells of binge eating disorder to me.

Hide contents

How to Wait for Hunger

February 05, 2021

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

If you need to start over, start now, not Monday, to wait for stomach hunger. You will feel better than you have in a long time. The body appreciates it when you do not force food down the esophagus. The amazing extra energy is going to astound you! Write down how you feel. Look for a small, empty feeling or growl. Some people have had to wait three hours; some have had to wait a day and a half. The more pounds you have to lose or the bigger the last binge was, the longer the wait for your first hunger. After your first hunger, it may come around one to four times per day, depending on how soon you stop eating or how small each eating occasion is.

If you get a headache, it is probably from the strain of a new focus on resisting the temptation to eat. Just take something for the head- ache, and pray for strength. The tension will end. Ask your Father for a clear signal of hunger. Make sure you drink only water or artificially sweetened drinks while waiting. Do not make a habit of chewing sugared gum, hard candy, or your nails, or constantly drinking volumes of coffee, diet drinks, or water. We suggest that you go ahead and eat a small amount of food at the end of 36 hours of waiting, whether you have felt hunger or not, and then start the process over. Hunger should come soon thereafter.

Also, make sure you drink only water or artificially sweetened drinks but do not make a habit of drinking diet drinks or water.

But what if there will be wedding cake this weekend? Should I put off the start of starvation until after? And I thought you weren't supposed to take pain meds on an empty stomach, even otc. And I should call my dad to ask him if I'm really hungry? What if he doesn't answer? And I need to order some fidget toys off amazon now because I'm not allowed to chew my nails or drink coffee. ? 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Pathologic Antagonist said:

I can affirm to the authenticity of this.

This is very much for real. 

May the slaves behind the Zion Curtain finally see their empress has no clothes on and stop to smell the pizza.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Gwen takes a call from Kip McKean .. 

15542164_10209358681581585_389578352502328860_n.jpg

Okay, so who are you? You are not verified either. 

10 hours ago, Pathologic Antagonist said:

Documentary are actually a bunch of very nice people who are devoted to telling the truth responsibly.  They are well placed, respectful and relentless .. and they can be trusted. 

To paraphrase her, it's all about Gwen. She deserves all the attention she's about to get. 

And from here on out, that's all I will say about it.

Picture 024.jpg

But you are not an administrator, a mod, or even a well known long time member of this forum. 
I am frankly not happy an outside group is using our resources and reaching out to members  without speaking to staff first. I work in PR and whenever the Washington Post or NYT or local paper reaches out to my staff for comment and don’t go through me, they are directed to me for future contact. It is professional and expected. This is not a Remnant Fellowship subreddit owned by the sub moderators. This is a large private  forum with thousands of members, a staff and single owner. You come to our house, you should knock on the door.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 6

14 hours ago, Documentary said:

If you understand the apprehension why not explain who this documentary is being created by and go ahead and contact the owner of FJ to provide evidence of this being real? 
The whole “just contact us for more info” is not only practically what RF members did when they showed up here but also makes it seem like this isn’t a legitimate documentary crew. Why the vagueness? Who is behind this? What major network will be streaming this? You claimed you are presenting all points of view does this mean Gwen is also going to be involved in this? What is the main goal of this documentary? What are some examples of some past documentaries you have made? You want to use FJ but aren’t willing to provide the most basic info about this documentary company?
Do not respond with telling me to email you. That will just confirm to me that this is sketchy. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic