IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 14: What Happens When Tammy Faye & A Zombie Have a Love Child?

nelliebelle1197

Devotionals are jumping around a little but there is some symmetry in that today's Gwensense was also posted exactly one year ago.

Today we learn that you must anorexia or something bad will happen to you! You did anorexia before, you can anorexia again! You cannot anorexia for your own health and energy, you must anorexia for God's glory!

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32677-gwen-shamblin-lara-9-perfecting-hypocrisy/?do=findComment&comment=1824718

In other happy Remnant news, there is a religious holiday coming up that is celebrated by not-eating.

kuva.png.1f769222e29a4ad942985aee9055a846.png

What does Gwen mean by the night of  the White Fast?

I found some references that say white fasting means avoiding meat products and bread, and eating only fruit and veggies (because Daniel did it) .

https://mountgilgalprayerline.com/wp-content/themes/mtgilgal/pdf/Procedure-for-White-Fasting.pdf

But according to https://time.com/4958211/yom-kippur-fasting-water/

the Jewish tradition is to consume nothing, not even water, while fasting for the Yom Kippur. Including the water that you use to brush your teeth with. Happy morning breath!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

It's Gwen. I wouldn't be surprised if that meant you're required to wear white while fasting. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I found some references that say white fasting means avoiding meat products and bread, and eating only fruit and veggies (because Daniel did it) .

It’s essentially a part of RF’s version of Yom Kippur. Members are “encouraged” to fast a day before to the day of said “Day of Atonement”. @RFsurvivor. This was the “holiday” where the entire congregation wears black, correct? Before Featival of Harvest/Feast of Tabernacles? 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

The one in which refrigerators and exercise are just like slavery.

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32677-gwen-shamblin-lara-9-perfecting-hypocrisy/?do=findComment&comment=1828500

kuva.png.b2106c4b6836706924f9c6e7189ccf04.png

As far as being a historic, ancient day of the Jewish tradition, it's not today, it starts on sundown tomorrow.  But hey, Gwen loves to fast any old day.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

It’s essentially a part of RF’s version of Yom Kippur. Members are “encouraged” to fast a day before to the day of said “Day of Atonement”. @RFsurvivor. This was the “holiday” where the entire congregation wears black, correct? Before Featival of Harvest/Feast of Tabernacles? 

How do members know when they are fasting or not fasting?

• Haha 16
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

Yeahhh I think so. 

34 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

They will mention it. Trust me

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, RFsurvivor said:

5 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

They will mention it. Trust me

So they don't read Matthew 6 then do they? 

16 “And whenever you fast, do not look dismal, like the hypocrites, for they disfigure their faces so as to show others that they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward. 17 But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, 18 so that your fasting may be seen not by others but by your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.[f]

And to RF followers - you can not serve two masters - God and Gwen. This verse says wealth but it can be substituted for any other thing besides God. 

24 “No one can serve two masters; for a slave will either hate the one and love the other, or be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

So they don't read Matthew 6 then do they? 

Only when it suits their (selfish) motives.

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I see they are having a big wedding today 400 people and they had a blessing shower 100 on Thursday do they not believe in COVID-19?

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

Longtime lurker, first time poster here. There were a BUNCH of them at the local Mexican restaurant Saturday evening. The restaurant is right up the road from Remnant. It looks like they had just left some event. They were all wearing white and beige.

Edited by IsGwen4Real
  • Upvote 9
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, IsGwen4Real said:

Longtime lurker, first time poster here. There were a BUNCH of them at the local Mexican restaurant Saturday evening. The restaurant is right up the road from Remnant. It looks like they had just left some event. They were all wearing white and beige.

The event was called “Day of Atonement”. I thought they wore all black this “holiday” but I was mistaken. I believe this is the holiday where they light a bunch of candles laid out in their sanctuary (or something to that effect). I can’t keep track or remember most of the weird shit “traditions” they have now these days. 

Local Mexican restaurant? Probably Mazatlan or Chuys. Gotta have those bland “Jim’s Nachos”, haha! 

@RFsurvivor and I will always sympathize with local restaurants in Brentwood/Franklin during their “holidays”. Imagine a large group (usually 10+ on average) of hungry and needy people dressed in white, black or formal attire suddenly appearing out of NOWHERE. Now, multiply that several times over the course of a single day (because RF likes hitting the same restaurants, of course). As a former waiter/bus boy/food runner, this is a near apocalyptic scenario from a food service standpoint.

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, IsGwen4Real said:

Now they've gone and ruined the Mexican restaurants in Bwood too? Is there nothing sacred anymore. FYI-it's prob cinco de mayo. You'd think they'd have someone in their congregation open up a Mexican restaurant. Here I am, a prostitute again because I can't have a happy heart while trying to get salsa out of my Gwod approved white outfit.   

And NO they don't believe in social distancing. I bear witness. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, SpecialAgentCookieCrisp said:

Now they've gone and ruined the Mexican restaurants in Bwood too? Is there nothing sacred anymore. FYI-it's prob cinco de mayo. You'd think they'd have someone in their congregation open up a Mexican restaurant. Here I am, a prostitute again because I can't have a happy heart while trying to get salsa out of my Gwod approved white outfit.   

And NO they don't believe in social distancing. I bear witness. 

It was Cinco de Mayo! It’s my favorite. And yes—there was no social distancing. None of them were wearing masks when they walked in. 

Edited by IsGwen4Real
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

They're probably all hungover because there's  been no devotionals today or yesterday. Gwen got up a couple of hours ago and posted this on FB:

kuva.png.b26c3ea37b53c138582c62ff6005566c.png

which makes perfect sense because a kind word is cheap and far less trouble than kind deeds.

Sorry, I would love to help but ain't nobody got the time to help people, there are so many colors to be coordinated.

But here is a kind word for you *feeling saintly*

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

I can’t keep track or remember most of the weird shit “traditions” they have now these days. 

Haha literally what I was thinking when I was reading AmazonGrace’s question was “Phew, I’m glad RFSurvivor_2 is answering this, because I sure as hell don’t remember!” Those stupid fake holy days are all blurred together for me. The holy day services were even longer and more painful than usual, so I was always desperately thinking of anything else until they would finally end. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

and I will always sympathize with local restaurants in Brentwood/Franklin during their “holidays”. Imagine a large group (usually 10+ on average) of hungry and needy people dressed in white, black or formal attire suddenly appearing out of NOWHERE. Now, multiply that several times over the course of a single day (because RF likes hitting the same restaurants, of course). As a former waiter/bus boy/food runner, this is a near apocalyptic scenario from a food service standpoint.

It seems like it would be especially horrific based on their food issues. I imagine lots of special requests, shared meals, asking for half of it to be boxed up before even bringing it out, and then lots of messy nearly-full plates left at the end.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

On 9/26/2020 at 3:24 AM, RFSurvivor_2 said:

Question that I hope isn’t out of bounds or upsetting for me to ask. If it’s offensive I apologize in advance. During the time of these fasting rituals how many congregants pass out or fall ill? I’ve done poverty simulations that include going without food for 24 hours, and someone unfortunately always gets sick or faints. It seems to me a good leader (Not Gwen). Would be concerned with health and safety first and foremost. Do you know if anyone with medical conditions gets fasting exceptions?

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Newish "Life with Gwen and Joe" is up.  This one is "Behind the Scenes:  A Remnant Wedding".  

From the outset, it appears that Gwen uses Remnant members as "volunteers" for a lot of the labor involved in the wedding.  There are teenage boys setting up chairs.  There are a number of people with food items.  This wedding has a "biscuit bar".  All of the food has been made by members -- even the wedding cake.  The colors that Gwen has dictated for this wedding are French blue and white, although I do see some darker blues.  Gwen has on a black, strapless number but she did add French blue cuff bracelets.  (In the very beginning, Gwen has her hair up and is wearing sleeves.  I was shocked, I tell you.  Shocked.)

Gwen's face is starting to go a bit funny from whatever plastic surgery* she's had.  If you watch her talk and smile, the area near her lips is odd.  Joe's hair is hilarious.  It looks like the top has been curled and teased up.  I guess once he let her dye his eyebrows, he decided he might as well throw in the towel and just look as foolish as she does.

Gwen says that the "funnest part" of the wedding is dancing.  Joe -- ever on the lookout now for ways to win points -- starts to dance with her.  I got a screen cap and he's doing crazy eyes.  They then go inside so Gwen can be taped talking to the bride and groom (Anna and Addison).  Later, she speaks during the service and gives them this sage wisdom, "A good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit."  Yeah, it's a Bible verse.  She wants everyone to see the young couple and the Remnant members and know that they are "good fruit" living "righteous lives".  Then, there's a shot of the people at the wedding all standing and waving their right arms.  I suppose it's the usual thing about praising God.  She really has this flock seriously trained.

Gwen says, "God is the creator of parties."  Huh.  I never thought of God as a party planner.  We do see a bit of the dance with the bride and groom and I'm not blaming God for that one.  It's all Gwen.  At the end, the bride sort of curtsies and he bows.  It's like Gwen's Cinderella wedding moment.  There's line dancing too.  We do get to hear more of "Shining My Light" on this video.  

The wedding couple are cute but this video is so staged that it's hard to watch.  Everything she does is like a Remnant advertisement.  The lady who baked the wedding cake does a testimonial on how she lost 90 pounds from being a Remnant member.  The wedding guests are in black, white, and blue.  The young children are in their usual white outfits.  Gwen micro-manages everything, apparently.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

1451318076_Screenshot(1686).png.cae938951ba4ab975d42d7ef91c699b4.png1226372216_Screenshot(1687).png.b93cc71a7394cff76645464ea11d44d4.png1304714830_Screenshot(1696).png.bb3046e8cd6f8f2b8455d996eb813ac5.png898582612_Screenshot(1688).png.bd070867ff7bff6b63883ea5b2328662.png486108279_Screenshot(1689).png.96468d89d9728cb9ce16c5e66d5228a2.png941413081_Screenshot(1690).png.45778e2f3d81232b4a8b9b46e1445017.png968381685_Screenshot(1694).png.2b049970ae276c643c35baabb78c1a23.png

Here's a link to the video:

Spoiler

*I don't know that she's had plastic surgery but that's what it looks like to me.  Remember how Mary Tyler Moore's face looked as she got older?  

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 1

Joe just looks so awkward in every photo. The crazy eyes are just so odd - he doesn’t look relaxed at all. Gwen’s looking at him in a loving kind of way and he’s looking like he’s wondering why he got stuck dancing with the crazy great-aunt at the wedding. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

A few thoughts...

What on God's green earth is Gwen wearing a weird tulle train for? It looks like she was playing dress up with a preschooler.

Gotta love the kid in the video with his arms crossed while everyone else is waving their arms ?

The chocolate shop pictures made me chuckle... Not all those girls still attend Remnant.

Nice to finally see a video where I didn't see any of our family though!!! 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

image.png.b91ce1eda3cfd9aa0a148a7bea348f23.png

This screenshot by  @Xan - this is awesome! Gwens ghastly white face and Medusa hair. Then her eyes looking like black holes trying to hypnotize her followers to keep following her. She is trying so hard to look young but her crepe skin on her arms near the elbows show her age. 

Thanks for the morning laugh!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

kuva.png.bc62a8f495245d3fa309fad2e861d509.png

Either Gwen's halo is falling or her hamster wheel is getting too small to fit all of her hair.

No new devo yet but we get a cute photo of a child holding a book that he probably can't read as a reminder to pretend to grow happier every day or else.

Spoiler

kuva.png.95dbc4954d96fdde8760184febd32941.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

I went back through the video a bit to see if I could find Joe looking truly happy.  Nope.  I think it's occurred to him that he made a very bad decision.  He might have a plane and diving equipment and all the toys he wants but he's yoked to this crazy lady forever.  She calls all the shots.  He can't even dress the way he wants.  And, as much as he wants to be co-pastor, I don't think she'll let him.  

Pics:

Spoiler

119679356_Screenshot(1707).png.ebb1454aab88aac34b8e7378f4cebbf6.png1502787782_Screenshot(1708).png.a361a9cedd91b40a1912b828d25a103f.png2065820476_Screenshot(1710).png.1597ba1eb1ef99b4e7945808a135b891.png433487166_Screenshot(1711).png.ce8a9ac7a226f430af99e5dfe0f62784.png

Sorry, Joe.  You made your bed.

It doesn't matter what Gwen tries to do to herself to pretend to be young.  Her body is giving her away.  There's no way to fix crepey skin around your elbows.  

Spoiler

1636969010_Screenshot(1709)_LI.jpg.932d479804608a43ac38751830271dfb.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

*I don't know that she's had plastic surgery but that's what it looks like to me.  Remember how Mary Tyler Moore's face looked as she got older?  

I would bet a year's worth of half eaten meals that she's pretty plastic.

Her face looks so pinched now and the fold going from the nose to the sides of the mouth seems to be disappearing or pointing more to the side (many people have it more visible as they age)

kuva.png.a5c29831303f0499f2ecb1fe9cdbb84a.png

kuva.png.a4d3aabfe893ed94f9499b4418aef56c.png

Her nose has definitely changed. And I'm wondering if the changed eyebrow makeup covers a scar. 

But hey, the more power to her, that would all be fine if she wasn't a greedy Pro Ana prophet.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic