IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 14: What Happens When Tammy Faye & A Zombie Have a Love Child?

nelliebelle1197

6 minutes ago, Xan said:

I went looking for photos of Elizabeth.  I can get as far back as 2009.  She looks happier then but is still frighteningly thin.

Hide contents

269788965_August262009.png.96140a6a03889c2b34f331dbccf2463b.png

While looking on their public Facebook pages, I also found these.  The first is from Joe's page wishing everyone a Merry Christmas this year.  Gwen looks totally ridiculous.  The weird dress, the vest that she thinks makes her look young and trendy, and the pale, skin-and-bones legs -- yikes.

The second is from Gwen's page from 2017.  It just made me laugh.  All those women seated around a table and, of course, no food.  It's like the perfect Weigh Down luncheon.  (I would suppose the white in the center of the table is flowers.  It could be concealed food but I doubt it.)

Hide contents

2037940940_December232019.png.1a4b728af5747bebccbf491d0950f6a8.png1748060084_December42017.png.febba3f9ad7507f5375df78de00c24b9.png

Thanks!

I found these (from 2001-2002)- Elizabeth on one video said after college she lost 30 pounds, so potentially these photos might be from before she lost that:

Spoiler

friends3.jpg.50f1f08f8bc8363b58e4ed7a65a0f649.jpg

Spoiler

gwenstacey1.jpg.56c4e8518e783035c36960b8cdff4509.jpg

Spoiler

youth1.jpg.2d7dbc7f3fdd2eb37bddfd923542c843.jpg

Spoiler

youth2.jpg.1d79fcbd9c722818ab985c20a2ca40dc.jpg

Spoiler

youth4.jpg.4d8a98deb1532fe60124d4785ba740e1.jpg

Spoiler

youth5.jpg.bf1193c66c21c249ebd141ead979d25d.jpg

Edited by Laura2730
  • Sad 4
  • Thank You 5

16 minutes ago, Laura2730 said:

Thanks!

I found these (from 2001-2002)- Elizabeth on one video said after college she lost 30 pounds, so potentially these photos might be from before she lost that:

Hide contents

friends3.jpg.50f1f08f8bc8363b58e4ed7a65a0f649.jpg

Hide contents

gwenstacey1.jpg.56c4e8518e783035c36960b8cdff4509.jpg

Hide contents

youth1.jpg.2d7dbc7f3fdd2eb37bddfd923542c843.jpg

Hide contents

youth2.jpg.1d79fcbd9c722818ab985c20a2ca40dc.jpg

Hide contents

youth4.jpg.4d8a98deb1532fe60124d4785ba740e1.jpg

Hide contents

youth5.jpg.bf1193c66c21c249ebd141ead979d25d.jpg

That child did NOT have 30# to lose. Sadness.

• Sad 5
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

That child did NOT have 30# to lose. Sadness.

Yes even the pictures in her wedding and others before she looks so much more normal, not just the weight but a real smile, normal hair and makeup and clothes. She always seemed to like dark lipstick  but it didnt look as weird as now with the tight slicked back hair, old lady clothing, serious look on her face, and of course skeletal figure.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

9 hours ago, freethemall said:

Yes even the pictures in her wedding and others before she looks so much more normal, not just the weight but a real smile, normal hair and makeup and clothes. She always seemed to like dark lipstick  but it didnt look as weird as now with the tight slicked back hair, old lady clothing, serious look on her face, and of course skeletal figure.

Where are her wedding photos?

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Laura2730 said:

Where are her wedding photos?

I've seen various online and in FJ, here's one from a quick search as well as one from just a few years ago from FJ when she looks fresher/healthier, less like a preteen witch.

9beed51f54881b74fa791910b46c9d7b.jpg

images (2).jpeg

• Sad 3
  • Thank You 6

Welcome to Jeopardy! with Gwen.  (If this episode seems familiar you may have seen it in 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2020)

Today we learn...

-that the reason Gwen is not hungry is because God fixed her camera. (I'll take "Bizarre physiology" for $200)

-that God is her best friend (I'll take "Somebody has no friends" for $400)

-that God can fix her leaky roof without human assistance. (Let's see "Things that never happened" for $600.)

-that everyone has fun in parties that God planned  (Show me "Turning water into wine" for $800)

-that God occasionally makes referrals to human doctors (I choose "Deities that failed cardiology" for $1000)

Spoiler

I’m Not Hungry Anymore

January 11, 2021

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

9 Comments

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.”
John 6:35

God is my morning and my night; He is my Alpha and Omega. He is the Beginning and the End. God is my everything and He is your everything, but you might not know that yet. There is nothing that He can’t do, and He wants to show you if you would only give Him the floor for a few minutes. I learn something new every week. I am going to start a list of the things that He has been to me and for me, and you can add to it.

I am not thirsty or hungry anymore because . . .

God is a mechanic. He can fix my car, computer, or camera.

God is a roofer. He can fix my leaky roof without the help of human hands.

God is my husband-defender.  God can help me to the car with a heavy load and protect me. God is a conversationalist when I am alone, and He meets every need, in more ways than a spouse could do.

God is my interior decorator. He can pick out colors, furniture, and paintings. My whole house is a result of calling upon Him for everything.

God is my best friend. I used to try to give someone else this position, but I’ve learned through experience that there is no friend like Jesus.

God is my business CEO. The more I consult Him, the better things go.

God is my avenger. I never have to take revenge or get back at anyone.

God is my clothing consultant. He puts my outfits together in the morning. When I pray, He makes great new things come to mind.

God is my party coordinator. When I pray that people will have a good time, enjoy the food and company, and leave uplifted, the party is always great.

God is my only alarm clock. I have not set a traditional alarm clock in years, and God has always awakened me one way or another. I start talking to Him first thing every day and thank Him for waking me. The rest of the day follows suit.

God is my primary songwriter and musician.

God is the journalist and Bible scholar of all my writings. I just let the Word fall open, and the rest is history.

God is my foremost entertainer. He always shows me something new.

God is the great chef. I pray over food; I want each flavor to be savored. Since God made everyone’s taste buds, He knows how to provide everyone’s favorite tastes.

God is my primary physician. I consult Him first for all things. Occasionally, He will refer me to other doctors.

God is my sure Savior from temptation because He has offered Himself to be the object of my affection.

God is my invisible traffic director. He can part great seas of heavy traffic.

When God is your everything, you think twice about loving any other sensation on this earth!

Start YOUR list! God is . . .

To read more on this topic, get your copy of Weigh Down Works!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 11
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, ElleHouston said:

At this point, do her children even like her?

Probably not- especially since Gwen has hidden her son Michael from public for years now, presumably because he does not fit her church's "image". Kind of a less dangerous Shelly Miscavige situation, except he's being hidden away for gaining weight (presumably).  

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

4 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

There is a recent picture of Elizabeth among the Howell- Swindell wedding photos on https://www.facebook.com/remnantfellowshipweddings/ (click through the photo array)

Still in black. but a different black outfit, dark lipstick, very pale. gaunt cheeks.

FYI Naomi Howell is one of the RF Ministry Leaders

Is Gwen sticking out her chest? Also does Elizabeth have a modesty panel. To me it doesn't seem like the original part of the dress.20210112_111324.thumb.jpg.257131daa718e147734e8aec00358234.jpg

• Upvote 2

Can you imagine what it's like for Gwen to dictate what her children wear and their children?  Also has anyone given any thought that Gwen purposely has Elizabeth looking older that her?  I have seen Elizabeth look younger but a lot of that changed as Elizabeth started having children.  I also wonder about Elizabeth's mental status because a lot of her appearance looks as someone that has been abused or sexually assaulted.

• Upvote 4

She's the one wearing the dress which keeps us all from seeing her clavicle and shoulder bones sticking out of her skin.  Looks like she's trying to send a signal of some sort with the clenched fist and the other gal holding her wrist.

Edited by cindyluvs24
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, cindyluvs24 said:

She's the one wearing the dress which keeps us all from seeing her clavicle and shoulder bones sticking out of her skin.  Looks like she's trying to send a signal of some sort with the clenched fist and the other gal holding her wrist.

I was wondering about the tight grasp too. Then a lady is grasping Gwen too. For Elizabeth is she grasping to stay up? I wonder if she has super high heels on and can't stand in them (she was standing fine alone in the family photos a couple days ago). 

• Upvote 2

We are back in that part of the devotional cycle that is only concerned with losing weight and God doesn't rate a mention.

What Should I Drink for Weight Loss Success?

We suggest that you drink only non-caloric drinks, such as water, diet sodas, and artificially sweetened tea while you are learning how to sense the body’s needs.

I wonder how Jesus learned to sense his body's needs, he didn't have access to diet soda or artificially sweetened tea, and his water got turned into wine. Good thing God has created Pepsi Max berries and Coke Zero cows by now.

If you drink sugared tea or sodas, milk, fruit juice, or sports drinks throughout the day, the glucose or the sugar from them will keep your blood sugars up, the result being somewhat like an IV bag in the hospital. If the blood sugar levels stay elevated, then the stomach will not growl or feel hungry. Continually popping mints or hard candy, chewing sugared gum, and putting cream in your coffee will have the same effect on your blood sugar.

A broken clock is right twice a day and Gwen has  a point here.  If you want to lose weight popping candy all day is probably not a good idea,  and if you drink sugared drinks throughout the day you might not get very hungry. And you will  certainly ruin your teeth.  

But Gwen doesn't know how to stop when she's ahead so of course she has to ruin it by making claims she can't back up: 

"Drinking sugared and naturally-sweetened drinks such as juice is the number one reason that children are reluctant to eat solid foods. This, more often than not, results in the child becoming anemic. Therefore, limit sweet drinks and start using non-caloric drinks or water."

If your children ruin their appetite drinking tons of  juice it might of course contribute to an iron deficient diet and eventually anemia but I can find no evidence that juice is the number one reason for reluctance to eat solid food or that this results in anemia more often than not.  "More often than not" according to traditional maths would be over 50%, but only about 20% of children in the United States are diagnosed with anemia at some point of their childhood, and the anemia may be transient. A lot of kids drink juice. A lot of kids have phases of fussy eating for dozens of different reasons.   The anemic kids may or may not be the same children who are currently juice drinkers or fussy eaters. 

If we're talking about tiny babies and toddlers who are reluctant to eat solid food, I can't imagine any doctor recommending diet soda or Hermesetas tea as the answer.

And Gwen,  if you know a lot of older children and teens who are reluctant to eat solid food it's probably your own damn fault for telling them that eating is a sin. 

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/health-library/diseases-and-conditions---pediatrics/a/anemia-in-children.html

Among children who aren't being raised in eating disorder cults, there are actually studies that suggest that children and teens using low caloric sweeteners is not necessarily associated with reduced energy intake or reduced risk of childhood obesity but rather vice versa. So if Gwen wants healthy and thin kids, a healthy diet and exercise  would probably help more than  diet soda recommendations.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ijpo.12535

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190502075832.htm

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Smalltowngirltn said:

Can you imagine what it's like for Gwen to dictate what her children wear and their children?  Also has anyone given any thought that Gwen purposely has Elizabeth looking older that her?  I have seen Elizabeth look younger but a lot of that changed as Elizabeth started having children.  I also wonder about Elizabeth's mental status because a lot of her appearance looks as someone that has been abused or sexually assaulted.

I similarly wonder about her dental status. Bulimia involving throwing up one's food often ravages the teeth.

The way her left hand is clenched is not what I'm used to seeing in a young woman.  more like that of a person who has mobility issues.  Ach! Awful situation.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 3

I spent too much time analyzing that photo......

I think the woman in black holding Gwod's wrist/hand is Elle.  Elizabeth is wearing the same black dress, but with a red modesty panel and high black neck added.

I agree with @cindyluvs24 hat it's so we don't see the clavicle shoulder bones sticking out.

Elisabeth's hairline is definitely farther back, especially at the upper temples, but at least she's not in that stick straight ultra thin 'do she usually wears.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I think the woman in black holding Gwod's wrist/hand is Elle.  Elizabeth is wearing the same black dress, but with a red modesty panel and high black neck added.

I agree with @cindyluvs24 hat it's so we don't see the clavicle shoulder bones sticking out.

Elisabeth's hairline is definitely farther back, especially at the upper temples, but at least she's not in that stick straight ultra thin 'do she usually wears.

I didn't notice it but you're right... It looks like the same dress. The woman holding Elizabeth's hand is Lisa Peters I think. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Is Gwen sticking out her chest? Also does Elizabeth have a modesty panel. To me it doesn't seem like the original part of the dress.20210112_111324.thumb.jpg.257131daa718e147734e8aec00358234.jpg

I have a question about one lady in this group...why are Cliff and Lisa Peters (she is the one standing next to Elizabeth) not in a leadership role?  They have been some of the longest, most devoted to Gwen and her "church".  They have also brought income of Brentwood's long-time business owners, and money, into the fold when their daughter married the owners of the Puffy Muffin which is a Brentwood/Franklin landmark bakery.   They are also successful owners of a insurance business that insures most of the Remnant members and al church property.  Any ideas on why not in leadership? 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I was wondering about the tight grasp too. Then a lady is grasping Gwen too. For Elizabeth is she grasping to stay up? I wonder if she has super high heels on and can't stand in them (she was standing fine alone in the family photos a couple days ago). 

The tight grasp is a weird thing I experienced in Remnant when taking pictures with the “inner circle” women. I vividly remember any photo I took with Gwen, Elizabeth, etc. if they were holding my hand it was a death grip. Not sure why

14 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Yes. That is Elle/Erin 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I didn't notice it but you're right... It looks like the same dress. The woman holding Elizabeth's hand is Lisa Peters I think. 

Yes. Can confirm that is Lisa Peters. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

9 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

So, Elizabeth is in the habit of dressing modestly to hide her anorexia?  It certainly can't be about modesty.  Gwen has her own fake boobies stuck out there like they're about to jump out and say "Howdy!"  

Honestly, she's just a few years younger than me.  I am always annoyed by how she tries to convince herself that she's still young and sexy.  She just isn't.  She's pathetic.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Smalltowngirltn said:

I have a question about one lady in this group...why are Cliff and Lisa Peters (she is the one standing next to Elizabeth) not in a leadership role?  They have been some of the longest, most devoted to Gwen and her "church".  They have also brought income of Brentwood's long-time business owners, and money, into the fold when their daughter married the owners of the Puffy Muffin which is a Brentwood/Franklin landmark bakery.   They are also successful owners of a insurance business that insures most of the Remnant members and al church property.  Any ideas on why not in leadership? 

Drama? Don't they have a daughter who left the church on bad terms but is back living with them now (not sure if she's back at rf though)? I could see upper leadership not wanting any stains on the reputations of those in high positions.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Xan said:

So, Elizabeth is in the habit of dressing modestly to hide her anorexia?  It certainly can't be about modesty.  Gwen has her own fake boobies stuck out there like they're about to jump out and say "Howdy!"  

Honestly, she's just a few years younger than me.  I am always annoyed by how she tries to convince herself that she's still young and sexy.  She just isn't.  She's pathetic.

I enlarged the picture to see the 2 black dresses and when going from Elle/Erin to Elizabeth i noticed Gwen's stage makeup or funeral makeup. It is so thick and unnatural 

• I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I enlarged the picture to see the 2 black dresses and when going from Elle/Erin to Elizabeth i noticed Gwen's stage makeup or funeral makeup. It is so thick and unnatural 

Meeting her face to face was genuinely shocking. I haven't been one to mock her attire or hair or make-up... Hey, if she wants to try to look like she found the fountain of youth, more power to her... But the amount of make up she wears is shocking when you see her face to face in person. I actually wish someone in her circle would tell her that she would look so much prettier if she toned down the make up and allowed herself to look a little closer to her real age.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Elizabeth is usually the most covered out of anyone at these events. It’s likely for two reasons: 1) hide how thin she truly is and 2) keep her warm. People with very little body fat have trouble keeping warm. Even when everyone else thinks the temp in the room is just fine.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic