IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 14: What Happens When Tammy Faye & A Zombie Have a Love Child?

nelliebelle1197

David wrote a couple nice songs after the whole murder thing, so I’m guessing Gwen(and entirely too many Christians) think that makes it all water under the bridge. 
I always found it horrifying that David’s punishment was that God killed a baby. Two people died because David was an asshole and God still kept him king. 

• Upvote 8

These are two days apart on FB. (Does the lady ever hear herself speak?)

Gwen: If you're not losing weight, no problem.

Spoiler

Don’t worry if you did everything right and scales go up - you can feel it inside of you. Just keep going and looking inward with prayer!

Also Gwen: If you're not losing weight, you're doing everything wrong.

Spoiler

If you have been plateaued, that is your cue to change. We are not going to be stuck anymore. You are going to be losing weight. Fight with everything you have to really tune into God’s lead today and find ways to make do with less.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

This is the same David who had a man murdered so he could boink his widow so apparently the Holy Spirit guidance didn't amount to a hill of beans.

IIRC and I may not, David boinked Bathsheba against her will and then sent Uriah onto the front lines.  Swell guy, HRM King David.  Like myself, a sinner in need of redemption, and my point is, Gwen is pretty danged shallow to hold him up as the gold standard.  But then, it's Gwen.

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

David wrote a couple nice songs after the whole murder thing, so I’m guessing Gwen(and entirely too many Christians) think that makes it all water under the bridge. 
I always found it horrifying that David’s punishment was that God killed a baby. Two people died because David was an asshole and God still kept him king. 

And! -- not only those deaths, but David's sons went on to practice a bit of fratricide and boinked their dad's wives in public to shame and humiliate him and I doubt the wives enjoyed it much. This was all part of the divine punishment, again IIRC.

I'm following a study of this very topic and will let y'all know if anything really zippy against Gwen is revealed.

Edited by MamaJunebug
  • Thank You 4

38 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

Gwen is pretty danged shallow to hold him up as the gold standard

In Gwen’s defense the Bible also holds him up as a gold standard. He is called a man after God’s heart even in the NT when the murder/rape stories were known. 
The David stories are used by so many Christians to justify calling awful people godly. God uses sinners and all that. David is one of the biblical characters that annoy me the most because he is never taught as a terrible human who if there was any justice would have spent the rest of his days in prison. It is always that he just a sinner somehow just like the rest of us. No, most of us don’t murder and rape. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

9 hours ago, formergothardite said:

David is one of the biblical characters that annoy me the most because he is never taught as a terrible human who if there was any justice would have spent the rest of his days in prison. It is always that he just a sinner somehow just like the rest of us. No, most of us don’t murder and rape. 

Agreed. He’s an asshole who gets lauded as a man after God’s own heart and meanwhile the women are just pawns living in harems or getting raped.  Poor Bathsheba was just taking a bath and David pulled a “I couldn’t help myself because of how the girl was dressed/she was asking for it” excuse.  

• Upvote 10

Did the supposed documentary crew ever provide confirmation to FJ staff that they are the real deal? I’m assuming they didn’t.

• Upvote 5

I am sure I have snarked on this before but I can't find it and this is still stupid.

TL;DR: Gwen's kids are godlier than thou's.

David was a killer. Be like David.

Spoiler

Apple of God’s Eye

February 12, 2021

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

To study more about Christ and follow in his steps, we should all look for people who are genuinely Christlike, then emulate their examples. When I was young and read about King David, I was envious when I saw that God said David was the apple of His eye. I prayed, “O God, would You please make me the apple of Your eye? Teach me what to do so that I can be the apple of Your eye.” I was jealous, but it was a Godly jealousy. I wanted God’s approval, and that is what you need to emulate. You must seek God’s favor—otherwise, when you are older, you will look for the approval of man. The girls will look for the boys’ approval, and the boys will look for the girls’ approval. If you are not strong in your focus on seeking only God’s approval, a boyfriend or girlfriend may pull your focus off of God instead of you leading that friend to worship God with you.

When my children were young and making friends, they were not about to abandon the focus on God first. If you wanted to be friends with Michael or Elizabeth, you had to go where they were going. Do you really think King David would leave his religion to be friends with someone who did not want to focus on God? No, God was everything to him! God answered his prayers. King David wanted to be strong, so he prayed that he would be, and God answered that prayer and made him strong enough to kill a lion and a bear! When he was young, he took a stone and killed Goliath. He was ready to take on enemies of God who defied and insulted God and His Kingdom! King David put God above all other things in his life.

kuva.png.4fc6479715653b406cc284a7f76ebc0d.png

I thought you're supposed to just wait for the Growl. But you also need to do "alternative things" and submit  an essay about it (Write down what? "Monday: I ate less food Tuesday: I ate half of less food. Wednesday: I ate nothing. Thursday: I swallowed a small volume of food. Friday: I tasted it but didn't swallow. Saturday: I thought I had the Growl but convinced myself I was wrong. Sunday: I fainted.)

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

This was published in December 2020. Not sure when the clips were filmed but there are several musically talented youth and no sign of any awareness that there is a deadly pandemic going on.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

This was published in December 2020. Not sure when the clips were filmed but there are several musically talented youth and no sign of any awareness that there is a deadly pandemic going on.

I apologize if this is completely irrelevant but sweet skinny baby Jesus, that's a lot of white people. I see one little girl who is a POC in the front row. It smacks of tokenism and whoever her parents are should be questioning themselves for putting their child in that position. All those white children wearing white is beyond freakish and I can't help but wonder how the children themselves perceive this.  

Then again, maybe it's my perception that is off. I grew as a POC in a predominantly white area and some years I was literally the only brown kid in my entire grade. I can't tell you how often I was pushed to the front for pictures because I helped fit the "diversity" angle that they were trying to push. It's garbage.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 4

When are they going to stop dressing the red haired grandson like he is in a Victorian novel? All the other boys are wearing suits, but not him. 

• I Agree 7

3 hours ago, ElleHouston said:

I like how they put Michelle’s oldest daughter RIGHT in the middle looking like how she once was ?

All of Gwen’s grandkids were heavily featured in that clip. I wonder how much pressure those girls must endure being next in line to the throne.

27 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

When are they going to stop dressing the red haired grandson like he is in a Victorian novel? All the other boys are wearing suits, but not him. 

He’s little prince Charles Granthem! He can’t wear what commoners wear!

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, SuperNova said:

I apologize if this is completely irrelevant but sweet skinny baby Jesus, that's a lot of white people

This legit was my mood all 10+ years I was a member there. Note that I didn’t have a complete “issue” with it per se, except when I was frequently used as the token black dude for a lot of RF related pursuits.

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Upvote 14
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

This legit was my mood all 10+ years I was a member there.

One of the reasons why I was always with Marcus and Marayet. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

It's all about being skinny but you have to talk about love on Valentine's day.

Spoiler

It is All About…LOVE

February 14, 2021

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Who would have thought that this Omnipresent, Omni-powerful God is Love and all He ever wanted…is Love?! Who would have thought that our interactions with mankind could be condensed to Love? The Bible is summarized into…what would I want someone to do to or for me…or…do to others as you would have them do to you. These were simply sayings or words that you heard in Sunday School but they were not principles you purposed above all or that consumed your life. Who would have thought that giving LOVE is the beginning and end of all salvation here on Earth and in Heaven?

Actually I know who thought that.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

Today's dejavutional is a repeat from last February (as are some other recent ones.)

We learnt that as  Gwen gets older she doesn't like to swim anymore. This makes perfect sense, because she's so skinny she must get cold in the water very quickly,  the water would ruin her hair and makeup, and as we get older, bikinis tend to reveal saggy bits that she'd prefer to remain unseen, and really who has the energy to swim if they don't eat? 

Now, what you need to understand is that losing interest in water sports means that she's godlier than you. It means she's  into Water of Life and Christlike living. Jesus didn't swim, he walked on water.

Furthermore, we're still harping on King David. We want to know how a young man can keep his way pure, and who better to tell us than the guy with a harem who had a man killed because he wanted to have sex with the widow.

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32981-gwen-shamblin-lara-11-cloudy-with-a-chance-of-the-holy-spirit/?do=findComment&comment=1880413

Here's David to tell us his secret:

Spoiler

kuva.png.c48aaf95920fe26d2d0c443851a92e4b.png

Gwen thinks that texting somebody is a sacrifice, and that she can help somebody in need that way.  FB:

A celebration of Saint Valentine would be imitating his life of self-sacrifice. Think of others in need. Give them a text or a call! Show love to everyone around you!

Spoiler

kuva.png.cde895354722ea883f635402dee67ca0.png

Not stopping for an entire year sounds pretty manic behavior tbh but I guess it helps to lose weight if you don't stop to eat.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

7 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Today's dejavutional is a repeat from last February (as are some other recent ones.)

We learnt that as  Gwen gets older she doesn't like to swim anymore. This makes perfect sense, because she's so skinny she must get cold in the water very quickly,  the water would ruin her hair and makeup, and as we get older, bikinis tend to reveal saggy bits that she'd prefer to remain unseen, and really who has the energy to swim if they don't eat? 

Now, what you need to understand is that losing interest in water sports means that she's godlier than you. It means she's  into Water of Life and Christlike living. Jesus didn't swim, he walked on water.

Dejavutional is amazing.

Also, I'm sure Gwen sinks. She's too crazy skinny to float.

Me? I passed the "treading water" part of a swimming class with literally no motion at all. 

I'd love to see Gwen tossed in the pool, however. Just to see what she's got hiding under that hair-helmet.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Also, I'm sure Gwen sinks. She's too crazy skinny to float.

That's how they'd find out she's a witch.

• Haha 16

So.... is COVID ravaging RF more than they let on? Are they running out of teens to arrange marriages for?

The last wedding was 12/31.  I thought for sure there would be a Valentine one, but nope.  No engagement stories praising Gwod and the truth of RF with too-young-to-marry couples gushing about how wonderful it is to be under authority after their self-focused rebellion and how life is now so fun/joyful/calm/peaceful.  No upcoming weddings.  No weddings on the long-range event calendar.

Inquiring minds go hmmmmmmm ... what's up?.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

So.... is COVID ravaging RF more than they let on? Are they running out of teens to arrange marriages for?

The last wedding was 12/31.  I thought for sure there would be a Valentine one, but nope.  No engagement stories praising Gwod and the truth of RF with too-young-to-marry couples gushing about how wonderful it is to be under authority after their self-focused rebellion and how life is now so fun/joyful/calm/peaceful.  No upcoming weddings.  No weddings on the long-range event calendar.

Inquiring minds go hmmmmmmm ... what's up?.

Maybe they've hit herd immunity.

• Upvote 4

:deadhorse:   Apart from that whole perfect King David thing:deadhorse:

today's song and verse is the ultimate proof that Gwen has no self-awareness.

TL;DR:

Gwen: don't follow those who are boastful.

Also Gwen: follow me, because I'm just like Jesus. Actually my gentleness and self control is God leaking out of me.

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32981-gwen-shamblin-lara-11-cloudy-with-a-chance-of-the-holy-spirit/?do=findComment&comment=1881209

You should strive to be like Jesus: a twelve years old Biblical scholar. (Too old for that now? try fasting for 40 days.)

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 6

4 hours ago, rayneflower said:

Gwen posted a picture on her Instagram of her and Joe 

Gwen looks,  off. Maybe its the makeup or hair but she just looks off 

Yep.  Just off.   

Are the other pictures Gwen with her face covered or could that be Joe's daughter?  If Gwen is really that tiny, it's both kind of funny and sad.

Spoiler

2055009554_Screenshot(3339).png.4864bf6b2a8f70fc190288b9ab623bc2.png749162397_Screenshot(3340).png.75518671e7e6d430a57170fd1d5170b1.png273335512_Screenshot(3341).png.47d19ed4627ca2c8c04fa708d00083c0.png

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

Sorry but anyone willing to marry Gwen and join the cult has to be more than weird. I’m weird. My kids are weird. We Embrace our weird. Joe is downright strange as fuck. Along with Gwen. None of them make any sort of sense. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

• Coconut Flan locked this topic