IGNORED

The Replicators: Upcoming Babies 18

Bethella

19 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think of them very similarly to all the other fundies with large families. They very obviously have their hands full and adding another child to a fundie family will only complicate things. 

True! Hopefully they’ll stop at one :) 

Edited by Milly-Molly-Mandy

Regarding Josiah being shirtless, I just assumed that he was doing skin-to-skin with the baby since that is a recommendation given to parents these days for a way to bond with the baby. Both my BIL and my friend’s husband have pictures of themselves shirtless doing skin-to-skin with their babies that their wives posted in the days following their baby’s birth. I personally wouldn’t post a picture like that because my husband hates photos, but if he’s fine with it, it did look like a nice moment. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

Dama from TheGradFam channel on youtube is pregnant again. They are Romanian Orthodox, so not the usual fundies we discuss here, but they have talked about how they dont use any form of birth control because of their beliefs and about how they believe God will provide for their children...sounds familiar?
she is just 22 and currently they have:
Amelia (4)
Samuel (2)
Eliana, Evelyn and Esther (1 year old identical triplets)
Leia (5 months)

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 18
  • WTF 13
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, llucie said:

Dama from TheGradFam channel on youtube is pregnant again. They are Romanian Orthodox, so not the usual fundies we discuss here, but they have talked about how they dont use any form of birth control because of their beliefs and about how they believe God will provide for their children...sounds familiar?
Amelia (4)
Samuel (2)
Leia (5 months)

OMG, how many months between the triplets and the next baby? She’s even got Courtney beat.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, llucie said:

Amelia (4)
Samuel (2)
Leia (5 months)

How can anyone find time for sweet fellowship after having triplets?!?!

7 minutes ago, Bethella said:

OMG, how many months between the triplets and the next baby? She’s even got Courtney beat.

Just going by the instagram, the trips were May 2019 and the new baby is June 2020 so 13 months. Which is just crazy. 

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 6
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How can anyone find time for sweet fellowship after having triplets?!?!

Just going by the instagram, the trips were May 2019 and the new baby is June 2020 so 13 months. Which is just crazy. 

They are crazy. I dont remember in wich vlog she mentioned this but because they didnt wait the recommended amount of time after the triplets emergency c-section her pregnancy and birth with Leia was considered high risk. She did seem worried at the time and i almost felt sorry for her, but now she is pregnant again after 5 months of another c-section...

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 4

4 minutes ago, llucie said:

They are crazy. I dont remember in wich vlog she mentioned this but because they didnt wait the recommended amount of time after the triplets emergency c-section her pregnancy and birth with Leia was considered high risk. She did seem worried at the time and i almost felt sorry for her, but now she is pregnant again after 5 months of another c-section...

She’s going to end up with a lot of c-sections. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She’s going to end up with a lot of c-sections.

not to mention the other risks of multiple c sections  increased risk of major hemorrhage (ie >1.5L), increased risk of ICU admission, increased risk of placenta previa (placenta over the cervix), increased risk of placenta accreta spectrum (an abnormally adherent placenta), increased risk for uterine rupture/hysterectomy, increased risk for bladder injury/other surgery related injury, increased risk for NICU stay/prematurity for the baby, etc 

Edited by browngrl
forgot something and then realized I'd made some typos too - probably missed some though but this is my last attempt to make it seem like I didn't go to the SOTDRT
  • Upvote 13
  • Love 2

Nope. I never heard of these people until now, and I will pretend I never did. Even without the triplets, they're freaking insane. With them, they've surpassed insane. Religion really screws with people's heads. 

Speaking of Courtney - looks like the baby has gone home. On oxygen, but home. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 11

3 hours ago, medimus said:

6 children 4 and under is mad.  Is that the closest spacing of any of the fundies? 

It’s not really the closest spacing. It’s the triplets that really put her over the top. Otherwise she’d only have 4 kids 4 and under which isn’t particularly unique. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

34 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Otherwise she’d only have 4 kids 4 and under which isn’t particularly unique. 

Agree, but that statement makes my uterus contract in fear ?

• Upvote 17

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

It’s not really the closest spacing. It’s the triplets that really put her over the top. Otherwise she’d only have 4 kids 4 and under which isn’t particularly unique. 

Actually her 4 year old just turned 4 in september, so next year she will have 7 kids 4 and under for a short time, and even if she didnt have the triplets she would have 5 four an under.

Can you even have more than 5 kids 4 and under without multiples? i guess it could happen if you have really premature babies and get pregnant right away.

Edited by llucie
spelling
  • Upvote 6

Plus her triplets were early so they had to stay in the hospital for 8 weeks. If I had premature triplets and two older toddlers to take care of, there’s no way I would let my husband near me. Yet she somehow got pregnant when her triplets were 4 months old.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

44 minutes ago, llucie said:

Actually her 4 year old just turned 4 in september, so next year she will have 7 kids 4 and under for a short time, and even if she didn't have the triplets she would have 5 four an under.

Can you even have more than 5 kids 4 and under without multiples? i guess it could happen if you have really premature babies and get pregnant right away.

Alyssa Morton had 4 who were 3 and under. 

Her first 3 were born in December 16, 17 & 18 with the 4th in February 20. In Feb 2020 she had a 3 year old, 2 year old, 1 year old, newborn. 

This December, although all birthdays haven't hit yet, essentially she has a 4 year old, 3 year old, 2 year old & 10 month old. 

And it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she's cooking #5 by now and it will definitely be born before next December & the oldest turning 5. 

So, if you're a Morton, yes, you can can have 5 kids 4 and under. Probably not advised, even by the most lax physician, but possible. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

6 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Her first 3 were born in December 16, 17 & 18 with the 4th in February 20. In Feb 2020 she had a 3 year old, 2 year old, 1 year old, newborn. 

This December, although all birthdays haven't hit yet, essentially she has a 4 year old, 3 year old, 2 year old & 10 month old. 

And it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she's cooking #5 by now and it will definitely be born before next December & the oldest turning 5. 

So, if you're a Morton, yes, you can can have 5 kids 4 and under. Probably not advised, even by the most lax physician, but possible. 

Jill Rod also had her first 4 kids 3 and under. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

54 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Dama actually has a shorter spacing then, she had 6 3 and under for 4 months. If you count the triplets as 1 she still had 4 under 3. It has "helped" her that her last 2 births were premature.

Edited by llucie
Now that i have looked into it better, she doesnt have a shorter spacing. Sorry i am bad with numbers.
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, llucie said:

Actually her 4 year old just turned 4 in september, so next year she will have 7 kids 4 and under for a short time, and even if she didnt have the triplets she would have 5 four an under.

Do you have the birthdates for all of her kids? 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Do you have the birthdates for all of her kids? 

baby 1: september 9 2016

baby 2: may 2 2018

baby 3, 4 and 5: may 16 2019

baby 6: jun 27 2020

Seeing it like this now i actually dont think she has a shorter spacing than Alyssa Morton, but she still ended with 6 kids 3 and under nonetheless for a couple months.

Edited by llucie
forgot one number
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5

It should be noted that while there are quite a few examples of this close spacing, most of the fundies we follow do not have this many kids this close in age. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

She's got a one up on Courtney's hashtags. #irishquadruplets #7under5  #ireallyamonly22 (that was a call out to Nolkamper. )

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 11

Thanks for all the other (frightening) examples of four kids in four years. It's quite the eye opener. 

• Upvote 8

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic