IGNORED

The Replicators: Upcoming Babies 18

Bethella

30 minutes ago, Joe Pukepail said:

Even Tucker Carlson's own mother wouldn't fuck him. Via the New Yorker: "His mother, a bohemian, left the family when he was six and ultimately settled in France; the boys never saw her again."

Basically his entire schtick is a direct result of his deeply entrenched mommy issues. ?

Do go making me feel sorry for that POS!

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Themanda Duggar said:

Do go making me feel sorry for that POS!

Don't worry, he is VERY insistent that it totally doesn't affect him AT ALL and he really NEVER EVEN THINKS ABOUT HER, EVER. He's not deeply bothered by this unresolved early childhood trauma, so DON'T ASK HIM because he DOES NOT CARE, so much so that he cannot talk about it refuses to address it WON'T DISCUSS IT. Moms are just a construct of the liberal agenda anyway. The likes of Tucker Carlson don't need any women.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

Mariah (Campana) Thomas just posted a picture to her IG story of Josiah with a baby with the caption "I'm so in love". Pretty sure she has given birth to her son.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

Britney Price Brooker is pregnant and due around Father’s Day. I was hoping they would never have a baby together. Their blended family already has so much to deal with. Two widows who still deal with the grief of losing a spouse. 5 kids who already deal with the loss of their parent. Then the blending of two established families. They treat poor Ethan like he’s a burden in my opinion. I just hate to think the kids will feel like there will be a lot of favoritism for this new baby because it’s Daniel’s first bio child and it’s their only bio child together. Especially if it ends up being a girl since Britney never had a girl.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

9 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Mariah (Campana) Thomas just posted a picture to her IG story of Josiah with a baby with the caption "I'm so in love". Pretty sure she has given birth to her son.

If so, looks like a home birth. And of course the first picture of baby would be mostly a picture of Josiah's bicep.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

If so, looks like a home birth. And of course the first picture of baby would be mostly a picture of Josiah's bicep.

Or birth center  - Alyssa webster was home within hours. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Per Frank Campana's facebook, the baby is Josiah Justice Thomas. 

No Jr? I’m pretty sure that’s Josiah’s exact name. Which is kind of funny since her brother is Jeremiah Justice Campana. And Josiah’s brother who died of cancer was Jeremiah too. These fundies don’t think outside the box when naming.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

59 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Per Frank Campana's facebook, the baby is Josiah Justice Thomas. 

No Jr?

It might be that he just didn't include it in the post. I didn't realize the middle name was the same.

• Upvote 2

I'm sure it has meaning for some people (like if you're Thomas Smith IV or whatever), but I personally find it so narcissistic to name your child after yourself these days. Especially when it's a father after a son- you never see daughters who share a first name with their mother in America in present day.

• Upvote 12

8 minutes ago, indianabones said:

I'm sure it has meaning for some people (like if you're Thomas Smith IV or whatever), but I personally find it so narcissistic to name your child after yourself these days. Especially when it's a father after a son- you never see daughters who share a first name with their mother in America in present day.

I can understand it seeming narcissistic. But my husband is pretty humble and our oldest is named after him. My husband’s name was one of my favorite names when I met him. Maybe that’s why he caught my eye, lol! If my husband was named Herbert, I never would’ve suggested naming our son after him. Sorry to all the Herberts out there. I just don’t like the name. But I suggested it because I loved my husband’s name. And my husband went along with it. I don’t know if he would have considered naming our first child after him if I hadn’t suggested it. It might not have occurred to him.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

It might be that he just didn't include it in the post. I didn't realize the middle name was the same.

I just checked and I saw a Jr, so it may be that he updated it.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Oh, look. A new prop to pull out while harassing women going for medical care. The "osa" bullshit poster child. Parents engaged at a harassment party, conceived as soon as vows were completed, on tour around the country to show how special procreation is.

Whatever they named that child, the reality doesn't change. What does Josiah demi god even do for a living? Outside harassing women, how will he support his wife & son...and no doubt the next child within a year?

I can't think of anything good to say about a Campana/Thomas spawn. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

I figured it was a given that the firstborn son would be named for Josiah. His ego wouldn't have allowed for anything else, regardless of other considerations. 

Mariah will be having a baby every 12-18 months for the next 20 years. There's bound to be a second son, and that one will almost certainly be named Jeremiah. The real question is, will the third son be named for Frank or Rusty?

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No Jr? I’m pretty sure that’s Josiah’s exact name. Which is kind of funny since her brother is Jeremiah Justice Campana. And Josiah’s brother who died of cancer was Jeremiah too. These fundies don’t think outside the box when naming.

And when they think outside the box things like Heistheway, Spurgeon and Praise the Lord happen.

20 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Britney Price Brooker is pregnant and due around Father’s Day. I was hoping they would never have a baby together. Their blended family already has so much to deal with. Two widows who still deal with the grief of losing a spouse. 5 kids who already deal with the loss of their parent. Then the blending of two established families. They treat poor Ethan like he’s a burden in my opinion. I just hate to think the kids will feel like there will be a lot of favoritism for this new baby because it’s Daniel’s first bio child and it’s their only bio child together. Especially if it ends up being a girl since Britney never had a girl.

How long have they've been married? I have to say I was afraid that they quickly add a newborn to their blending families, but now it feels like they've been together for quite a long time and so I'm not that concerned.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ophelia said:

And when they think outside the box things like Heistheway, Spurgeon and Praise the Lord happen.

How long have they've been married? I have to say I was afraid that they quickly add a newborn to their blending families, but now it feels like they've been together for quite a long time and so I'm not that concerned.

They married in July 2017 (I was on holiday in the USA at the time!) .

I hardly think they should never have children together because they have a hard family background with lots of trauma otherwise half of us (myself included) shouldn’t have kids. They get the kids counselling and seem pretty involved. Yeah they seem to not particularly enjoy Ethan but I think they’ve said he has FAS and ADHD. Hard children are hard work and harder to love. It’s sad but I’ve seen it a lot in some of the complex families I work with. So I totally understand what your saying @JermajestyDuggar but I don’t think Ethan will be any worst off with another sibling. 

• Fuck You 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

They married in July 2017 (I was on holiday in the USA at the time!) .

I hardly think they should never have children together because they have a hard family background with lots of trauma otherwise half of us (myself included) shouldn’t have kids. They get the kids counselling and seem pretty involved. Yeah they seem to not particularly enjoy Ethan but I think they’ve said he has FAS and ADHD. Hard children are hard work and harder to love. It’s sad but I’ve seen it a lot in some of the complex families I work with. So I totally understand what your saying @JermajestyDuggar but I don’t think Ethan will be any worst off with another sibling. 

I think of them very similarly to all the other fundies with large families. They very obviously have their hands full and adding another child to a fundie family will only complicate things. 

• Upvote 2

re: Mariah + Josiah and their baby

I've been at a lot of deliveries. Not home births but in hospital and low risk settings like birthing rooms and emergency settings like cars. The women are various states of undress as is expected but the men are always clothed - particularly for the picture taking part. I don't think I have ever seen another new father take of their shirt for a baby and me selfie. 

Makes me wonder how many mirrors are in their house. I mean if you take/want taken a picture like this, you probably want to be looking at yourself pretty much all the time

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, browngrl said:

re: Mariah + Josiah and their baby

I've been at a lot of deliveries. Not home births but in hospital and low risk settings like birthing rooms and emergency settings like cars. The women are various states of undress as is expected but the men are always clothed - particularly for the picture taking part. I don't think I have ever seen another new father take of their shirt for a baby and me selfie. 

Makes me wonder how many mirrors are in their house. I mean if you take/want taken a picture like this, you probably want to be looking at yourself pretty much all the time

Josiah seems very full of himself. So I’m sure he walks around shirtless flexing for every mirror he passes.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Josiah seems very full of himself. So I’m sure he walks around shirtless flexing for every mirror he passes.

I hardly follow these two since I simply can't stand these harassing idiots and their families. But Josiah certainly seems to be as smug as they get. His IG account's description says " Will Probably make you uncomfortable. " I'm sure lil' Mr Man thinks it is because he will tell us lost souls that we are all going to baby murderers' hell!

• Upvote 7

Hillary Hipps Hutchins led me to the Beasley-Hutchins-Hipps rabbit hole and here is what I found: 

- Joe Beasly and his wife Rachel had Evan Phillip on November 8th. It‘s their fourth child.

- Steven Hutchins‘ wife gave birth to a daughter, Presley Grace, on September 27th

- Rebecca Hipps got married in September 19 and is expecting her first child in May. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

27 minutes ago, NoJulius said:

Hillary Hipps Hutchins led me to the Beasley-Hutchins-Hipps rabbit hole and here is what I found: 

- Joe Beasly and his wife Rachel had Evan Phillip on November 8th. It‘s their fourth child.

- Steven Hutchins‘ wife gave birth to a daughter, Presley Grace, on September 27th

- Rebecca Hipps got married in September 19 and is expecting her first child in May. 

Rebecca Hipps must’ve gotten pregnant right away to have such a close due date. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Rebecca Hipps must’ve gotten pregnant right away to have such a close due date. 

Sorry, I meant she was married in 2019 ?

• Thank You 4

On 12/13/2020 at 5:22 AM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I saw the picture and thought Josiah must have been the one who gave birth. Couldn't think of any other reason for him to be partially naked. Anyway, isn't it winter in their part of the world?

• Upvote 1

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic