IGNORED

M is for Mama 7: Failing at Coronavirus

Coconut Flan

Betcha real cash money Braggie went to Fall Festivals, celebrated Halloween with costumes and trick or treat, and there was Santa in her house growing up.

Just like Braggie went to college, but she's not planning on it for her children, Braggie is always "do as I say, not as I do (or did)"

Last time I checked there is no home school/ on-line college to become a doctor, dentist, aerospace engineer, chemist, physicist, architect, etc, etc etc.

Do we assume that any profession requiring a college degree is on Braggie's "List of Professions my Children are Forbidden to Even Think About Being"? That list being cross-referenced with Braggie's "Tiny List of Things I'll Allow my Children to do as Adults but Only if They ask my Permission"?

I think those lists are real, they are written down, the older children have already seen then and been told by Braggie in no uncertain terms that they will do and be what Braggie tells them to do and be  No deviations from her plan allowed. At. All. Ever. Or there will be consequences.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Betcha real cash money Braggie went to Fall Festivals, celebrated Halloween with costumes and trick or treat, and there was Santa in her house growing up.

Just like Braggie went to college, but she's not planning on it for her children, Braggie is always "do as I say, not as I do (or did)"

Last time I checked there is no home school/ on-line college to become a doctor, dentist, aerospace engineer, chemist, physicist, architect, etc, etc etc.

Do we assume that any profession requiring a college degree is on Braggie's "List of Professions my Children are Forbidden to Even Think About Being"? That list being cross-referenced with Braggie's "Tiny List of Things I'll Allow my Children to do as Adults but Only if They ask my Permission"?

I think those lists are real, they are written down, the older children have already seen then and been told by Braggie in no uncertain terms that they will do and be what Braggie tells them to do and be  No deviations from her plan allowed. At. All. Ever. Or there will be consequences.

I agree. However Braggie will not allow her children to be like the Duggars. She idolizes fundie families like the Flanderses. Their children are highly educated. I’m guessing Braggie will push online college for the boys. She’s so smug and snobby. She wouldn’t be able to handle a bunch of sons working minimum wage jobs with only a homeschool education. She will push them to graduate early like she did and enroll in online college before they turn 18. I also think she might be ok with a nearby christian college if the boys can commute. Braggie cares way more about prestige and perceived success than isolating her kids. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

On 7/20/2020 at 10:10 PM, princessmahina said:

I’m not the only one who has “trust eeeeend Obey” stuck in their head, right?

Well, now you're not!

• Haha 7
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Let us not forget Braggie wasn't buying 3 ICEEs for the children with her.  She was buying 1 ICEE for herself.

Look I'll be honest here. I have bought myself a chocolate bar for just me while shopping... because either I was the only one there, or child had fallen asleep and if I ate really quickly he would Never Know. 

What kind of an arsehole buys an ice cream for her and not for the kids when they are Right There though?  Weird.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Confession: I’ve always hated Halloween. *ducks* But did I meticulously sew handmade costumes for my child every damn year for 15 years?* You bet I did. Because she LOVES Halloween. 

*At that point, I said, “You’re in high school now. You’re in charge of your own Halloween costume.” (But I did keep making costumes for the plays she was in.)

• Upvote 6
  • Love 6

The last 3 years I trick-or-treated, I was the classic “bedsheet ghost”—pink, blue, and flowered.

• Haha 12
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, anachronistic said:

There’s a new Q&A? I wasn’t able to find it.

She does "Whaddya Wanna Know Wednesdays" on her instagram stories basically every week.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The butcher's wife said:

She does "Whaddya Wanna Know Wednesdays" on her instagram stories basically every week.

She love love loves talking about herself so these WWKW will happen until forever. Along with biweekly introduction posts. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Taking a break from the Rods to pop over and see what Abbie has been up to. Spoiler: nothing except bragging and creating her own drama.

Abbie once again laments the loss of her European vacation. Apparently she and Shaun tried to tweak the schedule to make it happen because they refuse take the hint and not travel during a pandemic with a high risk pregnancy. It's funny how she sees signs from god in everything she does but when it comes to her wants, suddenly it's crickets from jesus.

Abbie then decides to stir her homemade shitpot and cry christian persecution because California, a state that she doesn't even live in, doesn't want people assembling in churches. She performs some mental masturbation and blames the protests for the virus spread because there is no way that a family with 8 kids travelling around to different states, not wearing masks, might be part of the problem. She includes this sanctimonious quote from John MacArthur:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-07-28-12-51-12.png.7b7e4f58fb5dac557a1fddd36f1db394.png

Next up, Abbie invalidates the entirety of the secular world by stating that without god, no one could ever hope to be a loving, caring person. I suspect that she's one of those christians who believe that atheists are a bunch of sad, morally bankrupt people who hate jesus and just don't want to follow the rules. 

Screenshot_2020-07-28-12-48-53.png.3fa9776ed2acb3e5a0c5b77b702b168c.png

So there you have it. Abbie also has a giveaway going right now to win some kind of journal thing and 7 of her hard to read paint and prose prints. Oh, and she can carry her twin babies to full term with the power of her mind. Stay tuned to see how that goes. 

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 8
  • Disgust 1
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Oh, and she can carry her twin babies to full term with the power of her mind. Stay tuned to see how that goes. 

Do I recall correctly that her singletons usually go quite late? 

Also, if churches could limit their potential outbreaks to themselves (adults only), I would tell them to knock themselves out. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

54 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Taking a break from the Rods to pop over and see what Abbie has been up to. Spoiler: nothing except bragging and creating her own drama.

Abbie once again laments the loss of her European vacation. Apparently she and Shaun tried to tweak the schedule to make it happen because they refuse take the hint and not travel during a pandemic with a high risk pregnancy. It's funny how she sees signs from god in everything she does but when it comes to her wants, suddenly it's crickets from jesus.

Abbie then decides to stir her homemade shitpot and cry christian persecution because California, a state that she doesn't even live in, doesn't want people assembling in churches. She performs some mental masturbation and blames the protests for the virus spread because there is no way that a family with 8 kids travelling around to different states, not wearing masks, might be part of the problem. She includes this sanctimonious quote from John MacArthur:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2020-07-28-12-51-12.png.7b7e4f58fb5dac557a1fddd36f1db394.png

Next up, Abbie invalidates the entirety of the secular world by stating that without god, no one could ever hope to be a loving, caring person. I suspect that she's one of those christians who believe that atheists are a bunch of sad, morally bankrupt people who hate jesus and just don't want to follow the rules. 

Screenshot_2020-07-28-12-48-53.png.3fa9776ed2acb3e5a0c5b77b702b168c.png

So there you have it. Abbie also has a giveaway going right now to win some kind of journal thing and 7 of her hard to read paint and prose prints. Oh, and she can carry her twin babies to full term with the power of her mind. Stay tuned to see how that goes. 

I hope she really hates her hospital birth and it slows her breeding down since she will have to have them from here on out. Actually I hope never gets pregnant again. But that is unlikely. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, SuperNova said:

I suspect that she's one of those christians who believe that atheists are a bunch of sad, morally bankrupt people who hate jesus and just don't want to follow the rules

Unlike these upright, morally superior "Christians" who ignore public health measures aimed at protecting the vulnerable so they can "prove" just how much more special they are.

2 hours ago, SuperNova said:

I love how she thinks Europe would want her and her family there right now. 

She's like most of these "signs from Jesus" people - always positive, always aligned with what they wanted to do in the first place.  I believe the pandemic has "stopping Abbie's European shitshow" as a side benefit rather than a primary aim - although I'm sure Abbie thinks that millions dead and extremely sick  around the world is a super special sign from God just for her.

Stay the fuck home Abbie, and stop endangering your family and others.

• Upvote 15

She really doesn’t care about others. Including herself, the twin babies, and her family. COVID is killing people and she is considered an at risk person. I am pregnant and I can’t leave my home right now. It’s not fun and a major inconvenience, but I have to do what’s right for me, my baby, and others. If we follow her logic, I suppose she has mind power over COVID, too, and so she’s exempt from this pandemic.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, Zommom said:

She really doesn’t care about others. Including herself, the twin babies, and her family. COVID is killing people and she is considered an at risk person. I am pregnant and I can’t leave my home right now. It’s not fun and a major inconvenience, but I have to do what’s right for me, my baby, and others. If we follow her logic, I suppose she has mind power over COVID, too, and so she’s exempt from this pandemic.

I'm sorry that you're having to go through a pandemic during pregnancy. It must be so stressful.

I can't wrap my mind around Abbie's thought process. It's such stupidity to expose herself and her unborn baby to potentially life threatening illness. I understand having convictions but this is not the time to ignore science for jesus. COVID doesn't give a shit about jesus. As far as I'm corncerned, it's child abuse.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

She states on IG that she was able to carry her previous twin pregnancy to term because of her strong will/mental state and women who are afraid of having twins early will have them early because of their own thought process.

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 5
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 15
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

She states on IG that she was able to carry her previous twin pregnancy to term because of her strong will/mental state and women who are afraid of having twins early will have them early because of their own thought process.

She is so bloody ignorant, honestly. Abbie you carry twins to term through a combination of luck, youth and genetics. Nothing to do with your "mental toughness" or strong will. My entire mother's group are women I met in NICU, and I can guarantee you that if it were possible to force placentas to work, or force your cervix shut again, or stop premature labour, or fix PPROM, or lower your blood pressure through willpower the NICUs would be close to empty. I can also guarantee you that every single one of those women is a hell of a lot tougher and coped with a whole heap more than Abbie - and actively parented their child through NICU to home and beyond without leaving it up to their parents or older children. 

Gah, she is so far up herself that if she wasn't already pregnant she would be.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 15

Braggie dragging her family to church and going to a party at a friend's house are not surprising in the least.  Pandemic, schmandemic - who needs precautions when you're an invincible narcissist?

Her care and compassion for living beings stops at the end of her nose.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9

Isn’t she the one that has ridiculously long labors that she can’t make progress in until suddenly Shaun remembers that he has to pray and read scripture? Why doesn’t she use those mind powers then?

(Apologies if I have her confused with someone else)
  • Upvote 10

20 minutes ago, justwatching said:

Isn’t she the one that has ridiculously long labors that she can’t make progress in until suddenly Shaun remembers that he has to pray and read scripture? Why doesn’t she use those mind powers then?

(Apologies if I have her confused with someone else)

Yup, that's her. She's the one who has to do the reading though (or has to be read to). If she really focuses on those scriptures, her labor progresses like a charm *insert eyeroll*, but, sadly for her, they only ever remember to do that after about a full day of active labor. Maybe she could just use her willpower towards the goal of having a fast labor and delivery, but then how could she brag about carrying her babies to 42 weeks and laboring for as many hours? Seriously though, how likely is it that all of her labors were really that long? I mean, I'm not a midwife nor a mother, but the multiparas I talked to all agreed that the 2nd/3rd/4th baby came so much quicker than the first. I'll go to the prayer closet now, crossing my fingers and severely hoping the #twinbies will keep her so busy and unavailable that Shaun will just cut his losses, go on a work trip and not return until after Abbie's menopause...

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

Braggie Abbie has a VERY important message to share!
She is so textbook narcissistic in this video that it’s fascinating to watch...

3EEC6515-7624-4378-B8CD-4383FFCAD3A1.thumb.png.c9840681210d5defa6daa75c715038f1.png

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Huh.  I'm pretty sure she said fairly recently that she hardly spends any time on the internet.  So where is she seeing all these examples of incivility then?  And why is she spending time looking at liberal or non-christian sources if she doesn't care about them?   Hmmmmmm?  Lie much?  

Also - one of the questions she supposedly received from a follower yesterday was "what is your favorite piece of jewelry" and she responded her wedding set, with a photo, and it is NOT the wedding set that was recently discussed here in a negative light.  I think she asked herself the question because she reads here, but that might just be me. ?

• Upvote 6

The narcissist Abby Halberstadt just loves to bring us a nice dose of passive aggressive shame first thing in the morning. Pay attention, y’all. Holy Abby has a lot of condescending bullshit to dish out. She is all coifed and calm and ready to delight us with her wonderfulness... (Just to remind us all ugly folk how far off we measure against someone so lovely as herself!) Let’s be clear, Abbie needs us to know she does everything perfectly, and makes no mistakes. She’s the ONLY one who knows how to behave on the Internet. We are utter failures with our expressions of anger and our vitriol hate is UNACCEPTABLE. She packs a religious punch and shames the shit out of anyone who would dare to disagree with her. Because of Jesus, y’all. But of course, she can’t possibly take responsibility for her words and beliefs, which are evil, hateful, and UNGODLY! It’s not her fault! She’s just the sad victim of all the low-class internet trolls that have no love in their hearts for dear ‘ole Abby. And, if you can’t be as perfectly civil as she is, we know how she feels about you: YOU SUCK! And she is better! And, you should GO AWAY! She’ll delete you! So there!! (Serenity now, serenity now...) Just remember, she’s trying to keep us all be humble. Let’s all do better, shall we? Ok. All Done.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

Wonders be praised -- Braggie's hair looks clean in her Ted Talk photo -- although her bangs look like she chopped them herself with cuticle scissors.

Oh and Braggie ... it's TED talk. Maybe she just knows some random Ted guy who's talking.

I remain fascinated that in nearly every Braggie photo her pupils are mere pinpoints.  

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

I can’t help but feel like she’s talking about FJ since I haven’t seen any other snark sites taking her on like we do. When Girl Defined talks about their haters, I know they aren’t talking about us because we don’t even talk that much about them. And I know of other sites that talk extensively about them. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic