IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 4: Deplorables Are Everywhere

GreyhoundFan

And they’re the same ones who said “Hey, I thought you libs were moving to Canada if Trump won?  We’re still waiting!”

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Hey, if they want to leave, that's fine with me. They can go to some deserted island and make it Drumpflandia.

image.png.abd2a0e3b4559b5685013fc72399cc3c.png

Ugh. Seriously. Please do go, MAGA supporters. Take your guns with you, please. Leave your jobs and land for people who want to be here. There are plenty of good people either here already who need jobs and homes, or who want to immigrate here and they'd be happy to have them.

I'd love to go live in a slightly more sane country, personally. I just financially am not in a position to do so. I'm hoping after the election things will improve. Eventually.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Ugh. Seriously. Please do go, MAGA supporters. Take your guns with you, please. Leave your jobs and land for people who want to be here. There are plenty of good people either here already who need jobs and homes, or who want to immigrate here and they'd be happy to have them.

I'd love to go live in a slightly more sane country, personally. I just financially am not in a position to do so. I'm hoping after the election things will improve. Eventually.

I’d be gone tomorrow if I could and would never return regardless of how the election goes. 

And a BT over in India has died 

A 38-year-old man from the Indian state of Telangana has died after fasting for four days to pray for Donald Trump’s recovery from Covid-19.

According to his family, Bussa Krishna Raju worshipped the US president like a god, and was shocked and disturbed to find out about his coronavirus diagnosis.

Mr Raju refused food and started praying for Mr Trump’s recovery when he found out about his infection last week. Mr Trump tested positive on Thursday 1 October, and was treated at the Walter Reed Medical Center for several days.

Mr Raju’s family told the Times of India that he collapsed on Sunday while having tea at his relative’s residence in the village of Toopran in Medak district. He was taken to hospital where doctors declared him dead.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3

This video could make a good diet tool, since it made me nauseous.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Welp, my tummy hurts from laughing so much...

• Upvote 3

Good grief, they are stupid:

image.png.cfc2ec4bf0e20b44c9c0de0d363f8ae8.png

• Upvote 9

So I spent some time in the Idaho panhandle over the weekend. Saw a lot of Trump signs, and one that said "Watch FOX NEWS - Fair and Balanced". My companion and I got a good laugh out of that one!

We stopped at a diner in a small town and were accidentally given breakfast menus... when making the switch, my friend was disappointed to not get their biscuits and gravy. And so the waitress assured us, as she gave us the proper menus, "we have an awesome Trump burger!" I thought she was joking, but nope (they also had a "liberty burger").

• Upvote 7

I truly think at some point the US is going to have to break up and form more manageable countries. It’s pretty clear that what is dire to rural folks is far less urgent for urban dwellers and VV. Some areas have an abundant amount of water, while others are parched. Some places grow most of the healthy foods that feed the bulk of the country and other places are practically barren. Recently, my husband I attended a business function in the Midwest. One of the female discussions at the table was about the proper thickness of deli meat for making a sandwich and which grocery facilities were doing it right vs wrong. I must have had a puzzled look on my face as a west coaster. So one lady asked me about the thickness preference in CA. I had to tell her that in my 60 something years on the planet, I’d never thought about the thickness of deli meat, and in reality, we don’t eat much deli meat. My husband, who has worked in this industry for years, told me this is a hot topic. Another area with obvious differences, family size. It seems in certain areas big families are the norm. Here, I don’t know anyone currently in 20-early 40s who has more than 3 kids, and even 3 is very rare.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

So I spent some time in the Idaho panhandle over the weekend. Saw a lot of Trump signs, and one that said "Watch FOX NEWS - Fair and Balanced". My companion and I got a good laugh out of that one!

We stopped at a diner in a small town and were accidentally given breakfast menus... when making the switch, my friend was disappointed to not get their biscuits and gravy. And so the waitress assured us, as she gave us the proper menus, "we have an awesome Trump burger!" I thought she was joking, but nope (they also had a "liberty burger").

What, is the Trump burger covered in ketchup? Or is it served with hot air and bullshit?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

On 10/12/2020 at 2:12 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Ricky Rebel started this back in April:

My county's Republican Party sent me a mailer today with two pictures of Trump looking somewhat constipated and a voting guide on the back for when I go to vote. :2wankers:

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

What, is the Trump burger covered in ketchup? Or is it served with hot air and bullshit?

Hahaha, no. The Trump Burger is...
American cheese, shredded cheddar jack cheese, fried onion straws and 1000 Island dressing.

All yours for $9.50!

I'm also 100% in favour of the US splitting into smaller countries. So tired of the few holding us back from actual progress.

Edited by AmericanRose
  • Upvote 3

Bar owner Mark Schultz of Wisconsin who is in the ICU with Covid is calling out fuck face over his handling of the pandemic. 

For six months it was his Oshkosh bar and restaurant, both of which are closed for now after being hammered under state coronavirus restrictions.

Now it is Schultz himself, infected with COVID-19, lying in a hospital intensive care unit, laboring to breathe, unsure of when — or whether — he'll go home.

"I just want to punch him," Schultz said. "I always had to keep my politics to myself, but from where I'm sitting now? Those days are over.

Trump, he said, should have been more upfront with the public from the beginning about the dangers of the coronavirus, should have acted quicker, promoted wearing face masks. If he had, Schultz believes, maybe the pandemic would not have struck his community so hard, might not have wound up at his door.

I think he’d need to get in line to do that. 

• Upvote 6

On 10/13/2020 at 12:49 PM, AmericanRose said:

FWIW, Fox News dropped the "fair and balanced" line in 2017. So I guess they're neither fair not balanced.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

14 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Morons on parade:

Covidiots. It's a proven fact you can get the virus more than once.

A woman in my country caught the disease earlier in the year and beat it. Doctors declared she completely recovered. Then, a few weeks ago she caught it again... and has now died.

• Sad 4

A HOA BT in action

Home security footage posted to social media shows a woman angrily threatening to sue a neighbor for having a Joe Biden sign on their property.

Here's the video...

• WTF 8

7 hours ago, 47of74 said:

A HOA BT in action

Here's the video...

Yep, looks like a HOA enforcer to me. I wouldn't want the tainted money from selling her house. When it does sell, I hope it always has signs out for Democrats.

• Upvote 5

Who here is just scratching their head with all the Republicans, including Trump, who are screaming about voting interference and fake tainted outcomes to come, when all signs point to this type of suppression and tampering very much gave us a POTUS Trump in 2016? And if so, karma’s a big old b*tch-

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Who here is just scratching their head with all the Republicans, including Trump, who are screaming about voting interference and fake tainted outcomes to come, when all signs point to this type of suppression and tampering very much gave us a POTUS Trump in 2016? And if so, karma’s a big old b*tch-

Yeah I've run a bald spot into my head with all the head scratching I do.  But that's always been the modus operandi of the reich wing is to only have the people they want to vote actually do so.  They see what happens when the American people as a whole actually express their choice for elective office and they don't like it because it tends to get people on the left side of the spectrum in.  And every reich winger from the Pinche Culero in Chief on down is now claiming that since a larger segment of the American people are looking to vote against them that it must mean their votes are getting suppressed or the people who cast legitimate votes against them are fake.

I've said this before but if I had my way there would be a brand new Amendment XXVIII in the Constitution tomorrow that: (a) names voter suppression and electoral fraud as the very worst crimes an American can commit and punishable at the least by life imprisonment; (b) lowers the voting age to 16 and removes all other requirements or ineligibility aside from being a US citizen; and (c) automatically registers people to vote when they obtain a government ID (driver's license, etc).  And if people don't want incompetent individuals or prisoners selecting our leaders, the solution is for people to go out and vote.  (And based on the performance of fuck face and the GOP their selections wouldn't likely be any worse). 

• I Agree 1

30 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I've said this before but if I had my way there would be a brand new Amendment XXVIII in the Constitution tomorrow that: (a) names voter suppression and electoral fraud as the very worst crimes an American can commit and punishable at the least by life imprisonment; (b) lowers the voting age to 16 and removes all other requirements or ineligibility aside from being a US citizen; and (c) automatically registers people to vote when they obtain a government ID (driver's license, etc).  And if people don't want incompetent individuals or prisoners selecting our leaders, the solution is for people to go out and vote.  (And based on the performance of fuck face and the GOP their selections wouldn't likely be any worse). 

A few comments/additions:

• mandate enough polling stations with maximum travel times (must be within  x-minutes from official residence); queues at polling stations should not be longer than 30 minutes, max.
  • mandate Election Day as a public holiday; those who must work on that day get paid time off in order to vote (as long as it takes the individual to get to their polling station, vote, and get back to work) -- or polling station opening times must enable all eligible voters (working or not) the ability to vote on that day.
  • automatically register citizens once they reach eligible voting age and automatically send their personalised ballots four weeks before Election Day to their official residence
  • recognised voter ID's should be either drivers license, pasport (or other commonly used and easily attainable ID)

I'm not sure I agree with lowering the voting age to 16, but my reservations are based on 16 year olds amount of political engagement. Plus, are they actually 'adult' enough to make political decisions? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they definitely can't, but I do question if they (as an age group) have the mental acuity to oversee the far-reaching ramifications of their decisions. That said, if they are thoroughly educated on the subject and are taught critical thinking skills, there might be something to say for them voting. Under the current circumstances though? I'm not so sure.

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Yep, looks like a HOA enforcer to me. I wouldn't want the tainted money from selling her house. When it does sell, I hope it always has signs out for Democrats.

One of my neighbors in the complex used to have a Trump sign in their yard, but I don’t think that’s allowed, so they put it on their porch.  Also, the house just before the complex now has a Trump flag on either side of the driveway 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2

A New Jersey mayor has a message for Adult Diaper Fucknut supporters. 

The mayor of a small New Jersey town had some harsh words for those who supported and continue to support a president she believes is a threat to her LGBTQ family. 

"If you voted for the orange monster with COVID, go f--- yourself," Flemington Mayor Betsy Driver wrote in a Facebook post. "If you plan on voting for him again, unfriend me and go f--- yourself again."

At the monthly borough council meeting,which was held virtually, criticism and calls for her resignation continued from several council members and constituents. 

Driver said she had no plan to resign or apologize.

She said if Fucknut supporters don’t like it they can vote her out in two years.  (But hopefully by then a Republican who’ll admit to supporting fuck face will be harder to find than an elderly German who still supports Hitler). 

• Upvote 6

Bed. Made. Lie. 

Some Trump administration officials are wondering, "How much Trump stink is on my resume right now?"

According to The Washington Post, as President Donald Trump continues to slip in the polls, some officials in his administration are worried their association with the divisive and controversial president will harm their chances of finding good work outside the White House.

I hope the fuck face stink never goes away for these people. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic