IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 4: Deplorables Are Everywhere

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Such a display of grace, charm, and intelligence...wait, no, more like idiocy, small-mindedness, and stupidity:

What's going on with the blotchy chest area?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JMarie said:

What's going on with the blotchy chest area?

When under stress I get hives on my décolletage too, but hers are whiter, bumpier, and look different.  Almost looks like poison oak without the seepage.

• Upvote 3

Yeah BTs don’t give two shits about others. 

• WTF 1
  • I Agree 9

Check out the dress the woman on the right is wearing:

If you're missing how this is a QAnon thing, listen at the very end where they say, "Where we go one, we go all." This is the QAnon motto. You'll frequently see it written online as WWG1WGA.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Check out the dress the woman on the right is wearing:

If you're missing how this is a QAnon thing, listen at the very end where they say, "Where we go one, we go all." This is the QAnon motto. You'll frequently see it written online as WWG1WGA.

I'm sorry, that just made me laugh. 

• Upvote 4

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

image.png.e1772db030936aee380db8d908eeb69a.png

And you can house rule any words you want (aka dirty Scrabble), you just can't use those words in competition.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

And you can house rule any words you want (aka dirty Scrabble), you just can't use those words in competition.

• Haha 5

Gonna hop out on a limb here and guess this was the work of a Fuckopotomus von #BunkerBitch supporter....

For the second weekend in a row, KWWL viewers reported someone stole a Black Lives Matter signs from their front yards.

Danael Zilk caught it on his house's surveillance camera early Saturday morning. Just after 3 a.m., a man with his shirt pulled over his face can be seen stealing a sign and running off with it.

Zilk said he was awake at the time and heard it happen, but didn't think anything of it.

"I just thought it was one of the neighbors leaving for work," he said. "I didn't know someone dared to come up into my yard and steal something."

• Sad 3
  • WTF 2

21 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Of course I had to go see how many points the word fornicate is good for in scrabble.  Looks like it's 14.  Fuckopotomus is good for 25 points.  Bunkerbitch is worth 24 points

Someone had this for setting up middle school scrabble tournaments.

Perhaps you’ve seen the classic scene of the grannies playing Scrabble in the movie Foul Play.  Our students don’t need to have seen that movie in order to gleefully put together inappropriate words with the claim that, “they are in the dictionary!”

My rule about word choice was this, “Play any word that you are proud to show to me, the principal, your grandmother, parents,  and your first grade teacher.  If any of those people saw you play that word, would they be proud of you?”

Fuck that - I'm playing the words and I don't care who sees.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

My rule about word choice was this, “Play any word that you are proud to show to me, the principal, your grandmother, parents,  and your first grade teacher.  If any of those people saw you play that word, would they be proud of you?"

Where do you think I learned to swear so creatively? 

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Where do you think I learned to swear so creatively? 

I had to go do some more checking on the point values of various Fuckmuppet terms of endearment.  I included some our Scottish friends came up with.  

Fuckface: 22 
Fuckmuppet: 25 
BunkerBaby: 23 
Asshole: 10 
Fuckwit: 19 
Trumpf: 13 
Shitgibbon: 18 
Horsefucker: 23 
Trumpenfuehrer: 24 
Asswipe: 12 
Fucknugget: 21 
Shithead: 15  
Cockwomble: 25 
Thundercunt: 17 
Gobshite: 14 
Cocksplat: 19 
Hellbeast: 14 
Numpty: 13 
Fucktrumpet: 24

And at 40 points there’s Jizztrumpet. 

• Haha 10

I love Lalo's response to this:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

I have a feeling this is why my mom thinks they're the majority. Thanks, Fox, for this truly groundbreaking coverage!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I love Lalo's response to this:

Never have I been so grateful for my HOA.  Oy.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I had to go do some more checking on the point values of various Fuckmuppet terms of endearment.  I included some our Scottish friends came up with.  

Fuckface: 22 
Fuckmuppet: 25 
BunkerBaby: 23 
Asshole: 10 
Fuckwit: 19 
Trumpf: 13 
Shitgibbon: 18 
Horsefucker: 23 
Trumpenfuehrer: 24 
Asswipe: 12 
Fucknugget: 21 
Shithead: 15  
Cockwomble: 25 
Thundercunt: 17 
Gobshite: 14 
Cocksplat: 19 
Hellbeast: 14 
Numpty: 13 
Fucktrumpet: 24

And at 40 points there’s Jizztrumpet. 

Don't forget bawbag!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

The BTs are a lovely bunch, aren't they? Tweet behind spoiler for potentially triggering speech.

Spoiler

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

The BTs have to make up crap about Obama...

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The BTs have to make up crap about Obama...

I think this is fake. If you look at the bottom of the label, it says "10Jul08". In the U. S., the month typically comes before the year, and it would probably be written in all numbers (7/10/08).

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

8 minutes ago, JMarie said:

I think this is fake. If you look at the bottom of the label, it says "10Jul08". In the U. S., the month typically comes before the year, and it would probably be written in all numbers (7/10/08).

It could be fake -- the BTs love to fake stuff about Obama. However, that format is actually the regular date format for some database systems, even in the US.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It could be fake -- the BTs love to fake stuff about Obama. However, that format is actually the regular date format for some database systems, even in the US.

It's also common in military circles, or was when I was tangentially involved in them years ago. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

When I worked at a now-closed army depot(my Mom retired from there in the mid-90s), that was the format used.

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Another case of you couldn't make this up:

• Upvote 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic