IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

14 hours ago, louannems said:

The last video I watched was the viewer gift package opening.  RD sent a huge box of goldfish crackers and an enormous hot chocolate. She is nuts.

Interestingly, at 33:21, Solly hands Tom a big box that had already been opened earlier (like a month earlier) that Tom had set aside and forgotten about.  As he peered in he says, oh, this is stuff from RD that she sent for Easter.  He said he needed to go through it and sort it.

I get the impression that they get so much crap that most of it ends up donated, thrown out, or set aside and forgotten.  He really needs to discourage his fans from sending more stuff as they have no where to put it.

Rachel Day has three children, presumably all with her husband.  She also has a teenage stepson so perhaps her husband was married before and gained custody.  As someone mentioned here, they don't have a pot to piss in. 

Her standard of shopping and hygiene is similar to the Mills. Rachel, her kids and her home are unkempt in even the most basic ways.  I watched a couple of her old videos where she actually filmed the 'kidses'.   Those videos are far more interesting than her grocery hauls, Rachel should continue with them and perhaps show a home and family life to be proud of.  Cleaned up and cared for. 

Rachel love, Tell me how you get away with not ironing any stuff at all or why you would wait until the family have no clean clothes before doing laundry?  It isn't as though you're the breadwinner who goes out to work now is it! You have loads of time to make your house into a home and cleanliness is next to Godliness.  Ask Tommy!  Err no, scrap that last suggestion!  

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Ekaterina said:

Rachel love, Tell me how you get away with not ironing any stuff at all

Uh...ironing is optional. No one NEEDS to iron. Do it if you want, but getting indignant because someone on YouTube isn’t ironing is very strange.

Edited by Petronella
  • Upvote 12
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 14
  • Thank You 1

20 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

Remember the video Tom made days after the funeral where he discussed plans for the channel?  

He thanked people who had donated to the GFM and stated that he had no plans to monetise the channel as they had no need of the money, or words to that effect. 

Tom was his arrogant self saying that nobody could accuse him/them of being money grubbers simply out for what they could get if the channel wasn't monetized. 

He changed his mind quite rapidly, monetizing and making innumerable crappy videos just to gain views... "don't forget to like and subscribe, it really helps the channel".   

That taste of money for nothing with the GFM affected his entire outlook and he now has over 74k plus the grocery accounts, plus the gifts and money to his home, plus the adsense money. He is wealthier by far than he ever was, or ever could have been had Andrea lived.  

From that video saying that the family had no needs to his current stance, with his begging bowl held out there's a clear difference in what he is claiming.  

Not only arrogant, conceited, greedy and stupid but also a LIAR to claim that they are now in need of money when most certainly there is no need. 

I wonder how much Andrea's Life Ins. Policy netted him?  Everything stashed away in Tommy boy's bank. 

Some of that cash may yet go toward a romantic wedding and honeymoon.  I wouldn't put it past that creep at all. 

How dare he have such audacity to take from those subscribers, mostly women, whom he manipulates just as he manipulates those kids to tug at people's heartstrings whilst he laughs all the way to the bank.

You are no better than people who are in it for the money Tommy.  In fact you are a helluva lot worse because you still have the GFM and grocery store accounts open.  You continue to accept parcels which you have admitted to not needing and have no room for.  

How about you tell your subscribers to donate to the needy and not the greedy, you POS! 

Yes!! He could encourage people to donate to the cancer society in Andreas name or the local library, food bank etc. 

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Petronella said:

Uh...ironing is optional. No one NEEDS to iron. Do it if you want, but getting indignant because someone on YouTube isn’t ironing is very strange.

I did qualify by saying "any ironing AT ALL" having in mind her husband and stepson who go out in public every day.  Not everything needs to be ironed, I agree.  RD would do better to concentrate on her family's needs rather than gimp around Tom and his kids. 

Her laundry 'routine' consists of throwing stuff in together and "trying" to wash towels once a week but usually waiting until they have no fresh ones.  Her kids are ungroomed also.  What the hell does she do all day?  Silly question eh! 

4 hours ago, Grandma D said:

Yes!! He could encourage people to donate to the cancer society in Andreas name or the local library, food bank etc. 

Ah! He likes to come across as caring doesn't he, but when it comes to $$$ we know where his priorities are!  I guess the GFM is still taking coin in? 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ekaterina said:

Her laundry 'routine' consists of throwing stuff in together and "trying" to wash towels once a week but usually waiting until they have no fresh ones.  Her kids are ungroomed also.  What the hell does she do all day?  Silly question eh! 

She's not exactly "well groomed" or well spoken herself. She's really bad at keeping the products she's showing off in frame, doesn't seem to know much about the junk she's bought and is giving away for Mother's day, and isn't very interesting. It's weird, though, how all of her "featured channels" are members of the mills family. 

I also wonder if there is something else going on with her - she's struggling to breathe on all three of the videos I looked at. I don't know if she's just talking so fast that she doesn't breathe or what, but it's not appealing at all. I actually think Tom might be out of her league, which is hard to say, because he's not exactly a catch. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

all of these adults are just gross as hell.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Tom's first daughter being born, as she put it, "out of wedlock," and Tom having been married and divorced are not necessarily contradictory. He and his first wife could have married after she was born.

I am only a casual observer of the Millses, so I don't know the timing or what is true. Those who know more might be able to fill us in. But one statement does not make the other a lie.

Edited by thoughtful
I had Gary Hawkins on the brain (ew), and wrote "Gary" instead of Tom!
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

16 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

why you would wait until the family have no clean clothes before doing laundry?

Oh that would drive me nuts, especially with multiple children. I know it feels like the laundry never stops at times but at least they have something to wear!!

On 5/9/2020 at 1:42 AM, Ekaterina said:

Every week it’s the same.  Taco Tuesday and Pizza on Thursday.  Not even an interesting pizza, just tomato base with cheese and pepperoni.  It never varies. No spices, garlic, or any number of toppings that the kids would like

The consistent routine is probably helpful for the kids (especially the little ones) but those are two foods where the kids could easily explore different toppings and sides. Making individual pizzas isn't hard, and even the youngest could choose what to put on and try. 

19 hours ago, Luckylucy said:

These are lovely children who need to have the doors of that house opened and be allowed to observe and interact to the extent they choose, with the support of their dad.

Exactly. All of them would benefit from transitioning to school or a homeschooling network and a wider circle of friends. 

• Upvote 6

Another 2 hour+ live from Tom while he was working on the second bathroom. Haven’t watched it yet. I’m sure it’s more of the same. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Another 2 hour+ live from Tom while he was working on the second bathroom. Haven’t watched it yet. I’m sure it’s more of the same. 

What’s the attraction in just watching him work?  I honestly can’t see it.  He is unable to concentrate on the chat whilst not fully focussed on the work to hand either.  I fast forwarded to see whether the kids would be sliding into that cramped workspace with him. Thankfully, they must have been playing elsewhere.

He took Hannah with him to collect the Mother’s Day flowers.  The kids were filmed each placing a rose in the vase which he secured into the earth. Each of the children also dispersed seeds he handed to them and then the soil was watered. 
I can’t help but think that the children might have wanted private, silent moments at their mother’s graveside.  But everything is for the camera and Tom’s YT buddies. 

Perhaps once the camera was switched off the children were able to commemorate Mother’s Day, each in their different way be it by prayer or just via calming, happy memories.  

Bet he goes live later to garner more sympathy and to subtly hint at donations. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

He took Hannah to buy flowers and I dislike and do not understand how both him and Andrea are SO careless with money. He didn't know if he already paid or not. Who on earth doesn't know if they paid for something or not? Unless you are Bill Gates or Paris Hilton or some sort of Tangerine Toddler, there is no excuse for not knowing if you paid for something or not. You are just asking to get taken advantage of! 

Ugh I also hate how she reduced her kids to "a color". WTF. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

15 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

He took Hannah to buy flowers and I dislike and do not understand how both him and Andrea are SO careless with money. He didn't know if he already paid or not. Who on earth doesn't know if they paid for something or not? Unless you are Bill Gates or Paris Hilton or some sort of Tangerine Toddler, there is no excuse for not knowing if you paid for something or not. You are just asking to get taken advantage of! 

What a knucklehead! Did I pay? I wonder who is taking care of his monthly bill paying, since Andrea did all of that and he was given an allowance, like a child! A man child he is, spoiled rotten. 

I wonder how these people even manage to poop. All they eat is bread. White bread and cheese. I guess they get fiber from the sugar encased packages of oatmeal with chocolate chips. 

I also want to know how the "colors" were assigned to each child. I agree with you, Maggie Mae. The parade! Her children were a parade of colors! She sat on her fat throne....where was her crown? It did not look loving at all. 

That new bathroom. I fast forwarded that shit show. It's so small, they just might have to back into it. I guess it's better than nothing..He is a slow worker, always looking at the chat. He won't wear a tool belt, thus always losing the tape measure. So smart! Way to go Tom. 

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, SingingCat said:

What a knucklehead! Did I pay? I wonder who is taking care of his monthly bill paying, since Andrea did all of that and he was given an allowance, like a child! A man child he is, spoiled rotten. 

I wonder how these people even manage to poop. All they eat is bread. White bread and cheese. I guess they get fiber from the sugar encased packages of oatmeal with chocolate chips. 

I also want to know how the "colors" were assigned to each child. I agree with you, Maggie Mae. The parade! Her children were a parade of colors! She sat on her fat throne....where was her crown? It did not look loving at all. 

That new bathroom. I fast forwarded that shit show. It's so small, they just might have to back into it. I guess it's better than nothing..He is a slow worker, always looking at the chat. He won't wear a tool belt, thus always losing the tape measure. So smart! Way to go Tom. 

17 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Maybe I'm just a bit cynical but maybe mentioning money is Tom's way of nudging subs re donating more?  

Exactly Maggie May - the kids were reduced to "a color" and thereby uniformity!

@Singing Cat.  THIS, YES.  White bread, cheese and sugar.  He does buy some fruit but not enough for ten people and I wonder how much is thrown away!  

Were the colors assigned via their interpretation of the Myers Briggs testing? I may steel myself to search videos to find the reasoning.  

"The parade of colors" whilst the matriarch sat on her "fat throne" lapping up the enforced adulation. 

It wasn't a show of love and there was no spontaneity or individuality. 

Better by far for children to be encouraged to buy a small personal gift with a bouquet of flowers from Daddy, as a gesture from all of the family.  But no, it has to be that semi-formal "parade" all done for the camera and with the kids seeming very awkward, stilted and almost embarrassed.  

The bathroom fiasco is crazy.  It should have been completed months ago.  Why not allow contractors to complete the job they started?  Although that would mean Tommy doesn't get to show off his awesome, all-round skills as superman about the house!  Not to mention, it might mean dipping into his "savings".  

Edited by Ekaterina
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SingingCat said:

That new bathroom. I fast forwarded that shit show. It's so small, they just might have to back into it.

Honestly he'd be better off detonating the whole house and doing a rebuild (well, in the sense that the living space would be better, probably not financial).  

17 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Ugh I also hate how she reduced her kids to "a color".

To me that indicates that the kids were essentially props to her - she had no idea of their actual personalities because she wasn't interested in them as themselves. Also why would you have one colour per child rather than just buying clothes that fit and passing them down as needed? Store in size /season (and put everyone in trackpants/shorts when little, heh) and the storage space needed is much reduced. Between that and the constant audio-bible - these kids have essentially been raised in a cult so far.

• Upvote 8

The whole “ flower parade” always made me cringe. Glad I’m not the only one who thinks it all looks forced and rehearsed. Totally not genuine or from the heart.  

Making the kids “ tow the line” and all do the same thing regardless of their own desires or interests is so stifling. Similar to their “ treasure chest” that is supposed to be appealing to the teenager as much as the toddler. Ugh. 
I really really hope they got to visit with her at the grave once he shot the camera off. Eden looked like she was on the verge of tears, they deserve alone time at the gravesite, I am almost certain they crave it.

• Upvote 4

Flower parade??   I had to go to the video to understand what people were referring to.  Appalling!  I am completely disgusted by what I saw.   The kids are programmed, wooden soldiers marching in a row, oldest to youngest.    It is peculiar, it’s bizarre.   They are robots.   It is all very cult-like.   

Around 7:49, Tom tells the kids to wish her Happy Mother’s Day.  At around 8:38, Andrea asks -  “Is anyone going to say Happy Mother’s Day.”    Really?   All the while that ridiculous music she played in most of her videos is in the background.   

I detest those two misfit parents.  The children are prisoners in their own home.   They’ve never had even a glimpse of a normal life from the day they were born.

How the children are forced to perform reminds me of an episode of Twilight Zone.     The only thing I recall is a very long line of people, marching to nowhere.   All of them in a trance.  Haunting.  

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I tried to watch his live from Friday night when half the kids were gone but when he talked about Solly  being there because he chickened out making fun of him and then saying he made himself food but made the rest fend for themselves i was disgusted and had to stop. He also took a bike ride. Hannah is home so who care d for her. Then he does the two hour live. He could have spent that time with Solly who needs it but he is so incredibly selfish! So glad I have here to vent. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2

On 5/10/2020 at 9:10 PM, Mom2Bubby said:

So he was live from the BATHROOM??

55 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

Flower parade??   I had to go to the video to understand what people were referring to.  Appalling!  I am completely disgusted by what I saw.   The kids are programmed, wooden soldiers marching in a row, oldest to youngest.    It is peculiar, it’s bizarre.   They are robots.   It is all very cult-like.   

Around 7:49, Tom tells the kids to wish her Happy Mother’s Day.  At around 8:38, Andrea asks -  “Is anyone going to say Happy Mother’s Day.”    Really?   All the while that ridiculous music she played in most of her videos is in the background.   

I detest both of those wardens, Tom and Andrea.  Those children, prisoners in their own home,  have not had even a glimpse of a normal life from the day they were born.

How the children are forced to perform reminds me of an episode of the old Twilight Zone.   That was years ago.  I don’t remember the storyline.   The only thing I recall is that there was a very long line of people, marching to nowhere.   All of them were in a trance.  Haunting.  

Watching the children place the flowers, the fact of Tom purchasing a further 10 plots next to Andrea dawned on me! 

How odd that is and how weird the kids old enough to understand must feel, knowing that they have their final resting place all mapped out for them.  According to Daddy, they have no say in the matter.  

As in life, each death and burial plot pre-ordained by the Patriarch, with no concept that these are nine individual human beings who may each have a spouse and children of their own and who are entitled to autonomy over their future. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

So I just looked at Rachel’s channel because I was curious about this unkempt, unironed Tom stalker. So Mrs. Homeschool decided to avail herself of the free lunch program for schools in her area! Shame on her.  She had a pile of food meant for low income kids who are missing school lunch!

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

2 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

So I just looked at Rachel’s channel because I was curious about this unkempt, unironed Tom stalker. So Mrs. Homeschool decided to avail herself of the free lunch program for schools in her area! Shame on her.  She had a pile of food meant for low income kids who are missing school lunch!

To be fair, her school district may be offering it to everyone and encouraging them to use it. Several districts in my state are doing so.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

13 minutes ago, katilac said:

To be fair, her school district may be offering it to everyone and encouraging them to use it. Several districts in my state are doing so.

Yeah, my school district has lunch for all students. I think most of the schools have free lunch for all students. They have breakfast as well. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Oh dear!  Maybe Mr and Mrs Day are feeling the pinch!  Hardly surprising is it! An additional ten to buy for Christmas and birthdays. Plus the Koi crackers and random gifts she sends to Tommy boy, just because --- 

The extra food she may be entitled to for her kids means she has more coin in her pocket.  Coin she could be donating where there is real need. 

Low income families should accept the help that's offered if needed.  However, as she clearly has so much disposable cash that should be going to benefit her own kids.

There's only so much to go round. IMO, another family could be benefiting if she, and anyone like her stood on their own two feet and direct their income where it should be going; to their own family. 

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

So he was live from the BATHROOM??

Yep-a bathroom that looks like there is barely Enough room to turn around in. Looks like he will be able To use the John, soak his nasty feet and wash his dirty hands all at the same time. (Not that he would wash his stinky feet or dirty hands, but he could if he wanted to-lol). 

• Haha 3

As far as how they assigned colors - Thomas started out having blue things, as the first and as a boy, probably in a pretty standard way. Asher started getting purple I believe because Andrea liked the color purple, again not too strange. And then they decided to start making it an “assigned” color type thing and that’s where it got weird, they continued through the rainbow with red on, starting over with “light” blue and “light” purple when they had to (maybe could’ve just stopped having kids there but whatever...). They definitely take it way too far.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic