IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

9 hours ago, katilac said:

To be fair, her school district may be offering it to everyone and encouraging them to use it. Several districts in my state are doing so.

Every Monday, my district gives out two boxes of food per kid.  It's five breakfasts and five lunches for any kid ages 12 months through 18.  The school bus with the food goes to apartments and schools all over town and anyone can participate.

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

There's only so much to go round. IMO, another family could be benefiting if she, and anyone like her stood on their own two feet and direct their income where it should be going; to their own family. 

I absolutely agree that someone should not take it if it keeps another family that is more in need from getting it, but that just isn't the case in most districts. People are eligible for x amount of food and they don't get extra because someone else chooses not to go. 

I'm sure there are plenty of reasons to slam on her, but that just isn't one of them. 

• Upvote 6

What would really be awful is if she is on govt cash benefits and then is buying things for a stranger with the money meant for her own family. If she has the extra cash to blow then does she really need it?  These are the kind of people who take advantage of govt assistance and make it look bad for everyone.  That could be why hubby doesn't get mad that she spends it.

My poor mother made sure that I got braces on my teeth even though she had barely anything. I can remember she paid the dentist 20 dollars every month for FIVE years!  Then you see people like this taking money meant for their own children and spending it on a you tube family. It's unbelievable.

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

What would really be awful is if she is on govt cash benefits and then is buying things for a stranger with the money meant for her own family. If she has the extra cash to blow then does she really need it?  These are the kind of people who take advantage of govt assistance and make it look bad for everyone.  That could be why hubby doesn't get mad that she spends it.

My poor mother made sure that I got braces on my teeth even though she had barely anything. I can remember she paid the dentist 20 dollars every month for FIVE years!  Then you see people like this taking money meant for their own children and spending it on a you tube family. It's unbelievable.

I'm in total agreement with you.  I doubt whether they have much and she did mention that although the kids have an "abundance" of clothes "abundance, abundance" in the event we missed it the first time, her husband, her stepson and herself have very few garments. I've only seen her in that nasty grey trackie top.  The young 'uns probably get clothes as gifts from grandparents etc. 

Where does her husband work?  He wears dark colors, blue and black (tee shirts?) to work and I get the impression that's his uniform.  I do wonder about the stepson also and whether he gets as much spent on him for birthdays and Christmas as Thomas Mills does, they are about the same age.

Someone mentioned about RD's breathing so I went to watch.  She has an unfortunate habit of ending sentences with a question mark and rushing words out in a strange monotone punctuated with gulps and intake of air.  In a way I feel sad for her. She's crying out for attention, approval, acknowledgement and cannot see that, whatever the minions may say about her "kindness" she has become a laughing stock. 

That box of goodies Rachel sent for Easter was opened and discarded, with Tom saying he needed to go through the box.  He would be better placed and more honest if he told Rachel not to send anything other than cards if she so wished.  He needs nothing else.  Not from Rachel, not from anyone.  He is set up for the foreseeable future and maybe beyond.

Going back to Tommy boy;  in a recent live people were asking about sizing for the girls clothes.  He said he intended to include that in the description.  More grifting.  Next ya know, he will have an Amazon delivery of cycling gear and the one-man tent and/or sleeping bag he mentioned getting.  Andrea used to sit in the loo to read her magazines for quiet time.  Tommy will be going on cycle rides and overnight camping trips.  

• Upvote 7

Yeah it would have been one thing if the kids had a preferred color, or had a choice in what color was “ theirs” but they never have any agency, no choice 

• Upvote 4

We had assigned colors as kids - I hated it! I had the same color everything (  back pack, coat, lunch box, tooth brush, plastic cups - 1 cup to use all day ) my color was red- all growing up all my things were red -  I don’t even like red. 

Addimg a note: that at least I went to school for some years growing up- - even if it was barely state accredited Christian school! I hope the mills kids get to go to school! for other years I was in fact home caring for younger sibings and “homeschooling”

Edited by CherylV
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 4

9 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

Yeah it would have been one thing if the kids had a preferred color, or had a choice in what color was “ theirs” but they never have any agency, no choice 

It would still be awful, no matter who chooses the color originally. How awful to be locked into a favorite color that you're never allowed to change your mind on, and how awful to be forced the wear your favorite color every dang day!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Petronella said:

It would still be awful, no matter who chooses the color originally. How awful to be locked into a favorite color that you're never allowed to change your mind on, and how awful to be forced the wear your favorite color every dang day!

Yes, kids can have a favourite color, food, toy or fad and the beauty of it being they are allowed to change their favoured 'whatever' as often as they change their socks!  It's part of growing up.

The Mother's Day video has everyone claiming how great Tom is to be carrying on tradition by having the kids form an orderly line before each placing a flower. 

Are all of us here truly in the minority to feel that everything is just so wrong and stilted?

Nothing is spontaneous or joyous and wasn't before Andrea's passing.

The line up of kids seems all for the camera. When did that 'tradition' start, after which child?

Nobody is encouraged to have their own ideas on how to celebrate Mother's Day.

That may change once the kids are grown and have moved out.  But maybe it won't and anyone joining that family will simply have to toe that line Andrea and Tom have insisted the kids follow.

After monetising the channel Tom must be pocketing a hefty check each month. He doesn't appear to have started the Patreon idea that he spoke about some time back.  He no doubt will exercise that option if for no other reason than it locks subs in to paying a monthly amount until and unless they opt out. In which case, Tommy will be greatly offended!   

• Upvote 8

Man, the more I see, the more this looks like a hostage situation. Seriously, that bathroom looks like something a kidnapper would build in their basement so their families don't know that they're keeping someone down there. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

The dinner live stream tonight. 
He basically said unless he got 400 likes, he’d withhold the April video. 
hold it, asshole!!!!!!!! 
jus let Rachel see it and she will update us all. 
???

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

Tom made a decent dinner for once of a roast, corn on the cob, fruit cocktail and homemade bread. Hopefully it'll make him realize he can do this kinda thing, it's not too hard. His favorite, Holly, is the best thing to ever happen to this channel as far as I'm concerned. She challenges his nutritional lies in a way he at least pretends to somewhat respect and listen to, and tells him to basically shut up about nutrition and move on LOL. Of course the other minions don't like him giving in to that and tell him to talk about whatever he wants, but for now he will listen to Holly! 

That was such a quiet dinner, I wonder if the kids are always that quiet and docile or if they were told to not talk because of the live. It seems like they are pretty discouraged to express themselves as individuals, as it's easier for Tom if they are quiet and do what they're told and meld together as one blob instead of being valued as their own people.

• Upvote 12

11 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Tom made a decent dinner for once of a roast, corn on the cob, fruit cocktail and homemade bread. Hopefully it'll make him realize he can do this kinda thing, it's not too hard. His favorite, Holly, is the best thing to ever happen to this channel as far as I'm concerned. She challenges his nutritional lies in a way he at least pretends to somewhat respect and listen to, and tells him to basically shut up about nutrition and move on LOL. Of course the other minions don't like him giving in to that and tell him to talk about whatever he wants, but for now he will listen to Holly! 

That was such a quiet dinner, I wonder if the kids are always that quiet and docile or if they were told to not talk because of the live. It seems like they are pretty discouraged to express themselves as individuals, as it's easier for Tom if they are quiet and do what they're told and meld together as one blob instead of being valued as their own people.

I notice the passive kids too. Tom was short this video even saying something to his favorite Sophia about not interrupting him when he's talking (to his invisible friends on the internet - so weird). And of course he has to make fun of Solly again about his peanut butter bread. So last night he did the live dinner then went into Bible study. Today is shopping and pizza night so another live! Pretty soon he will be live streaming 24-7 and it will be the next Truman Show. He needs that much adulation. It's crazy!

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

That was such a quiet dinner, I wonder if the kids are always that quiet and docile or if they were told to not talk because of the live.

They were eating a decent meal, the boys just kept on eating that roast devoured the dutch oven bread and ate the corn on the cob. Very telling when Judah told Tom it was going to be the best meal ever. Im glad they got a decent meal but I also felt sad that they don't get one every night. Tom ate his roast with his fingers which was disgusting. He eats like a pig. No knives to cut the roast on the table for the older kids. Just stab the meat and bite off chunks. Tom was his usual self, arrogant nutrition expert.

• Upvote 11
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, SIngingforsupper said:

They were eating a decent meal, the boys just kept on eating that roast devoured the dutch oven bread and ate the corn on the cob. Very telling when Judah told Tom it was going to be the best meal ever. Im glad they got a decent meal but I also felt sad that they don't get one every night. Tom ate his roast with his fingers which was disgusting. He eats like a pig. No knives to cut the roast on the table for the older kids. Just stab the meat and bite off chunks. Tom was his usual self, arrogant nutrition expert.

I was trying not to gag during their meal.  They never have napkins on the table and the little kids kept licking the peanut butter off their fingers.  Claudia sucked her fingers one by one and no one thought to have her wash her hands after she finished eating.  

Even Tom licked food off his fingers repeatedly then proceeded to pick apart the little kids' meat with his fingers.  It was all so gross.

That kitchen table must be smeared with grime.

I'm happy though that Tom at least cooked something better.

• Upvote 7

I agree about the hygiene during the dinners. Especially at this time with the virus going around you think he would want to be more vigilant but that would take effort on his part. 

I had to laugh when he was telling everyone that his kids would absolutely not eat hotdogs and Eden chimed in "I like hotdogs". She said she had them at someones house, I couldn't quite hear who. He seemed a little rattled and changed the subject. 

Tom said he is thinking of putting together a cookbook of Andrea's recipes to sell. I never hear him speak about Andrea in the way that a loving person would speak about someone they lost. usually it;s just "We were like one person" or " We were good together" He only speaks of her as being part of a couple, never as an individual.  He doesn't honor her, he uses her to make money.  Even in death she is still holding him up.  

• Upvote 13

On 5/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, louannems said:

Every Monday, my district gives out two boxes of food per kid.  It's five breakfasts and five lunches for any kid ages 12 months through 18.  The school bus with the food goes to apartments and schools all over town and anyone can participate.

My district is doing this as well. The first week of quarantine it was for people already free and reduced. However, the second week they announced anyone who lives in the district with kids under 18 could participate. They were very clear that they did NOT have to be kids that actually went to the school- homeschooled/private school/too young to school families were welcome. 

• Upvote 7

He was SO ARROGANT last night during the live dinner.  Good God.  I wasn't listening to some of it but I guess Holly kept telling him to stop talking about nutrition!  He's just so cocky........and filthy.  Why is there never napkins on the table???????????????  How do they wipe their mouths when they need to?  Whole thing is just gross.  

• Upvote 11

On 5/13/2020 at 10:09 AM, Ekaterina said:

Nothing is spontaneous or joyous and wasn't before Andrea's passing.

They looked like they were lining up to leave a flower at an alter, or a grave. And that was when Andrea was around. Plus she was just so mean with the "don't i get a happy mother's day?" 

13 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

I find the dinners to be extremely weird and bizarre. Tom (and Andrea, when she was around) are more concerned about interacting with their YouTube virtual people than with their children. Why not just ignore the YouTube people and let those weirdos chat among themselves (or turn off the chat) and just ... interact as a family? Watching Tom squint at a screen is boring and weird. Done properly, the dinners could be another way teach their kids. The older kids don't need to have assigned colored plastic kids dishes, they can learn how to use cutlery correctly. They could be told to sit up straighter, to come to dinner dressed with hair brushed. They could learn how to have interesting conversations. Instead they all just eat and disappear ASAP (or go a foot away to sprawl on the couch.) They also need more space! I feel claustrophobic watching no one be able to walk to their chairs like a normal human being. 

They could add another room on for their TV and chairs, and give themselves a bit more space. They have the lot to add on easily, plus he mentioned there aren't really building codes in their area. 

• Upvote 8

10 hours ago, justlooking said:

He was SO ARROGANT last night during the live dinner.  Good God.  I wasn't listening to some of it but I guess Holly kept telling him to stop talking about nutrition!  He's just so cocky........and filthy.  Why is there never napkins on the table???????????????  How do they wipe their mouths when they need to?  Whole thing is just gross.  

He becomes more arrogant every video it seems.  It was a decent dinner for once although an additional vegetable/potatoes and dessert would have been preferable to the jar of peanut butter on the table.  If Solly likes his peanut butter spread thickly then allow that without thrusting the concoction in front of the camera to make fun. 

He will be live-streaming live fireside chat after his regular Thursday night trip to the store.  Diehls always seems deserted, maybe because others are, unlike Tommy being cautious about visiting the store too often (esp. Thursday nights?).  Holly’s influence is showing in the amount of fruit he’s buying, which is good.  

RD was all over the chat yet again.  The alternator is on the blink, so Tommy will have to pay for a mechanic I guess.  Maybe he could get that cracked windscreen sorted out as it must be distracting.  

After shopping and handling all the goods in store, Tommy drove home, then decided to put his grimy hands into the grimy engine to check on that alternator.  Yeah, he was right!  It isn’t working!  

Proceeding into the house, he begins the pizza toppings (big box of cheese is running low).  No hand washing.  Straight from store to car engine to cheese, pepperoni, pausing to thrust some pepperoni in his mouth whilst he had the opened packet in his grubby paws.  Ugh!  Those kids must have very strong immune systems.  At least I hope so.  

Who on earth would begin preparing food for anyone without first washing their hands, let alone vulnerable little kids and particularly with Covid 19 being a very real threat?  He’s truly filthy.  

Has that table ever seen bowls of hot, soapy water and a scrubbing brush?  The grime and bacteria must be deeply ingrained! 

Tommy “Cruse” Mills will now be at the fireside, holding court with his minions, with the assistance of Rachel and Chad should anyone attempt to be mean to him.    ?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

He’s insufferable!  No fireside chat but he’s there next to the couch, Sophia (who he says he has a “special bond” with) on his lap.  Tommo was giving everyone his totally accurate viewpoint on the Myers-Briggs test.  Somebody (Suzanne) began to query what he was saying, clearly she doesn’t know that the big man doesn’t like to be challenged or questioned as he is always correct.   When Suzanne said she had worked with MB testing, and with the daughter of one of its creators since the 1970’s, Tommy quickly told her how amazing that was and that he isn’t saying she is “wrong”.   The woman is somewhat of an expert, working with MB testing for almost 50yrs, longer than that moron has been alive.  

One of the minions suggested that Tommy start a fan page.... ? His very own fan club!  On FB I think.  He said it might be a good idea.   I’m guessing it will be very exclusive. MAMfan baulked as she wouldn’t want to use her own name.  I can’t see the problem, unless she wants to challenge him herself, but she appears not to have any wish to offend her hero.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

Somebody (Suzanne) began to query what he was saying, clearly she doesn’t know that the big man doesn’t like to be challenged or questioned as he is always correct.   When Suzanne said she had worked with MB testing, and with the daughter of one of its creators since the 1970’s, Tommy quickly told her how amazing that was and that he isn’t saying she is “wrong”.   The woman is somewhat of an expert, working with MB testing for almost 50yrs, longer than that moron has been alive.

Funny how it seems whenever Tom gets a fool made of him in the chat, or there is any kind of conflict, the chat is not available on the replay of the video. I don't know how that works, whether it's just me who can't see it or if Tom turns it off or what, but I wouldn't be surprised if he turns it off when someone embarrasses him. I really don't understand their preoccupation with the MB test, I guess it's a fun thing to take but he and Andrea seem to make their lives revolve around it.

Also he said it's not intr-O-verted it's intr-A-verted which just... isn't a thing? Am I missing something lol

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Funny how it seems whenever Tom gets a fool made of him in the chat, or there is any kind of conflict, the chat is not available on the replay of the video. I don't know how that works, whether it's just me who can't see it or if Tom turns it off or what, but I wouldn't be surprised if he turns it off when someone embarrasses him. I really don't understand their preoccupation with the MB test, I guess it's a fun thing to take but he and Andrea seem to make their lives revolve around it.

Also he said it's not intr-O-verted it's intr-A-verted which just... isn't a thing? Am I missing something lol

It does seem the chat is deleted when something controversial is discussed because the chat for the live bike ride is not available and I happened to catch that one. Someone asked him why he wasn't home with his kids and also asked Racheal what she would do if one of her kids needed her while she spent so much time with Tom and obviously never looks away during hours long videos. It is so creepy the way she answers every question on the lives and under all the videos after they are posted even if it is a week or more later. She must be on constant vigilance. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

I agree with all of you. He is getting cockier every video. He’s such a know it all. I wonder what the older kids think when they monitor chat and see people with differing views from Tom. I hope they come to see what a joke their dad is. He deserves for every one of those kids to grow up and be so successful they leave him all alone in his old age. He’s certainly earned it. 

Just watched the live dinner from Tuesday. Just some random thoughts I had while Watching:

Once again Claudia had maybe a bite or two for supper. Tom made fun of Solomon again. Thomas was missing once again-he was at work. He seems to be missing from a lot of the videos lately. Wonder if he’s sick of the dog and pony show. 

Tom thinks he’s such a know it all about nutrition. Most of what he says is laughable. He doesn’t know squat about anything health related. Glad his Holly is there to at least challenge Him on it. 

I also agree on him using his hands instead of a knife and fork and wiping his hands on his pants. I noticed a lot of the kids wipe everything on their clothes not a napkin or paper towel. 

Claudia disappeared and tom never questioned where she went or her lack of eating. 

Eden talks in such a monotone. And Solly and especially Sophia need speech therapy. 

Once again he had to say how hard it is to find time To do things that need to be done.

Said he was going back to therapy again. 

And saying he won’t put up the April Vlog until he gets so many likes? How childish. 

I was quite surprised he told Sophia to be quiet. Thought his favorite could do no wrong.

The story of Dr Andrea and her nose scope and paper clip getting a piece of LEGO out of Solomon’s nose once. Smh I just can’t even with these people. 

He made the comment that he has no woman now to tell him what to do so he’s going to pick the tile he wants for the bathroom. 

He says your body craves what it needs so if you crave bologna that means your body needs bologna. He said he has a crapetarian diet. (Truest thing he’s said) He also said he doesn’t like most Meats. So of course thats why the kids don’t get a lot of meat. 

And yes, Tom said none of the kids like hot dogs and Eden said she does. And he looked at her and ignored what she said and continued to say they don’t like hot dogs. 

Tom said he wanted to start the garden soon. Andrea wanted a food forest and he wants to do one for her. 

He said each person has a day that is their shower day. Man that house must smell. Especially with that many kids. 

Tom had to show off his hammered dulcimer.  Then had to humble brag when everyone complimented him. 

He ended the video just as Solly was trying to show everyone the drawing he had been working on. 

From the weekly shopping trip At the local store: 

He was live when he says YouTube crashed so video started out already at the store. Kids clambering for candy as usual. His live videos suck so much. Always in and out of focus and half the time he can’t be heard(which to me is a bonus-lol). 

Now he’s in the house making pizzas.  Eden took over the camera and kept answering people saying hi over and over. Could only hear her not Tom. Her monotone voice...smh...

The littles were upset he wouldn’t give them cheese like he usually does while he’s making supper because he said it was getting low. He made a dessert pizza with a regular pizza dough- a whole can of Sweetened condensed milk -coconut-chocolate chips-butterscotch chips-he should just have them open their mouths and pour sugar in  

I really wish people would see him for the fool he really is and unsubscribe and hit the unlike button. I think the reason his subscriber count has gone up in the last couple of months is because of everyone being home. I think more people are watching YouTube. I’m thinking it’s because they haven’t watched before and here’s a widowed dad raising 9 kids. Hopefully they realize what a joke he is and unsubscribe before too long. I did notice just before the worst of the virus hit that his subscriber count was going down. Let’s hope it goes down again. I don’t usually wish bad on people, but this guy makes me wish he’d lose his channel altogether. Those kids need a chance at a normal life and being youtube “stars” isn’t the way for that to happen. I hope they question how they are raised and that they rebel And find their own path in life and are very successful. They deserve it after the life they’ve had to lead thus far. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Spelling
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

22 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

I agree with all of you. He is getting cockier every video. He’s such a know it all. I wonder what the older kids think when they monitor chat and see people with differing views from Tom. I hope they come to see what a joke their dad is. He deserves for every one of those kids to grow up and be so successful they leave him all alone in his old age. He’s certainly earned it. 

Just watched the live dinner from Tuesday. Just some random thoughts I had while Watching:

Once again Claudia had maybe a bite or two for supper. Tom made fun of Solomon again. Thomas was missing once again-he was at work. He seems to be missing from a lot of the videos lately. Wonder if he’s sick of the dog and pony show. 

Tom thinks he’s such a know it all about nutrition. Most of what he says is laughable. He doesn’t know squat about anything health related. Glad his Holly is there to at least challenge Him on it. 

I also agree on him using his hands instead of a knife and fork and wiping his hands on his pants. I noticed a lot of the kids wipe everything on their clothes not a napkin or paper towel. 

Claudia disappeared and tom never questioned where she went or her lack of eating. 

Eden talks in such a monotone. And Solly and especially Sophia need speech therapy. 

Once again he had to say how hard it is to find time To do things that need to be done.

Said he was going back to therapy again. 

And saying he won’t put up the April Vlog until he gets so many likes? How childish. 

I was quite surprised he told Sophia to be quiet. Thought his favorite could do no wrong.

The story of Dr Andrea and her nose scope and paper clip getting a piece of LEGO out of Solomon’s nose once. Smh I just can’t even with these people. 

He made the comment that he has no woman now to tell him what to do so he’s going to pick the tile he wants for the bathroom. 

He says your body craves what it needs so if you crave bologna that means your body needs bologna. He said he has a crapetarian diet. (Truest thing he’s said) He also said he doesn’t like most Meats. So of course thats why the kids don’t get a lot of meat. 

And yes, Tom said none of the kids like hot dogs and Eden said she does. And he looked at her and ignored what she said and continued to say they don’t like hot dogs. 

Tom said he wanted to start the garden soon. Andrea wanted a food forest and he wants to do one for her. 

He said each person has a day that is their shower day. Man that house must smell. Especially with that many kids. 

Tom had to show off his hammered dulcimer.  Then had to humble brag when everyone complimented him. 

He ended the video just as Solly was trying to show everyone the drawing he had been working on. 

From the weekly shopping trip At the local store: 

He was live when he says YouTube crashed so video started out already at the store. Kids clambering for candy as usual. His live videos suck so much. Always in and out of focus and half the time he can’t be heard(which to me is a bonus-lol). 

Now he’s in the house making pizzas.  Eden took over the camera and kept answering people saying hi over and over. Could only hear her not Tom. Her monotone voice...smh...

The littles were upset he wouldn’t give them cheese like he usually does while he’s making supper because he said it was getting low. He made a dessert pizza with a regular pizza dough- a whole can of Sweetened condensed milk -coconut-chocolate chips-butterscotch chips-he should just have them open their mouths and pour sugar in  

I really wish people would see him for the fool he really is and unsubscribe and hit the unlike button. I think the reason his subscriber count has gone up in the last couple of months is because of everyone being home. I think more people are watching YouTube. I’m thinking it’s because they haven’t watched before and here’s a widowed dad raising 9 kids. Hopefully they realize what a joke he is and unsubscribe before too long. I did notice just before the worst of the virus hit that his subscriber count was going down. Let’s hope it goes down again. I don’t usually wish bad on people, but this guy makes me wish he’d lose his channel altogether. Those kids need a chance at a normal life and being youtube “stars” isn’t the way for that to happen. I hope they question how they are raised and that they rebel And find their own path in life and are very successful. They deserve it after the life they’ve had to lead thus far. 

THIS•• Yes!    It's concerning, the effect this man's reach for YT fame is affecting the kids. Subsequent to it being mentioned here on numerous occasions about Hannah wearing no shoes in the store, in the middle of winter he was clearly rattled and made barbed comments. I'd also say he put both Asher and Judah up to deliberately focussing the camera on Hannah's shoes, which surprisingly remained on her feet despite his insistence that she always removes them. 

There is Eden, at a fragile age and trying to find her place in that household. From using the camera and yes, that monotone voice with no inflection or wit which, as someone said is the result of his wanting the kids to all 'meld' into one blob. See how well it's working!  Eden is trying hard to be grown up and the moronic minions are urging her to do ASMR.  ASMR is a skill which takes a lot of thought and practice, not the mere rustling of paper!  Allow Eden to explore other interests; allow all the kids to explore other interests!  

I'm incredulous at all the comments saying what a "good daddy" Asher is!  Do they even hear themselves?!  He is a 16yr old adolescent who has no friends or interests outside of that shack!  In fact, Judah is the only one who takes some time away from all family related games etc, to make and wear the armour he spends hours on.  Even then, it's a solitary hobby for which he has no buddy to share the interest, or interact to spin ideas off of each other.

Justus is the child who is so quiet and kind he gets continuously overlooked.  Does he have any particular hobby or interest? 

I do believe that had the Covid 19 situation not occurred more than one of Tommo's fans would have turned up on his doorstep.  They know every step of the way to Diehl's and wouldn't be hard put to find his shack with the falling down white picket fence.  Or to pinpoint any hotels or motels re-route, unless expecting to sleep on the couch!

Going back to the live, Tommo's neighbour, who cleaned his place entered the chat, introducing herself and said "Hi".  I don't think he even noticed or that anyone welcomed her.  So much for being appreciated.  I wonder if he paid her or whether he asked for help on a regular basis?

Another bike ride tonight, depending on the weather?? 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

So much to talk about. First off each person has a shower day? Is this a prison? They have to punch in for their chores, have days they can shower, line up to give flowers to momma, certain days for certain dinners, certain days for shopping, etc. Structure is good but this is over the top. I hope more than one person has the same day, otherwise with ten people in that house, that means they would wait ten days in between each shower??  

I'm sick of hearing Tom talking like a teenager. He has all his favorites. That's weird that a grown man has favorites. That's something you say when you are a kid. He has said he has a favorite temperature, it's 53 degrees. (EYE ROLL) he has a favorite kid, he has a favorite candy, a favorite video game, etc. Adults will speak of things they enjoy or love, not say it's my favorite. It makes him sound so immature. 

AND how dare he even have a favorite child!! To sit there on video fawning over this child and saying she is his favorite and has always been special to him is unacceptable. He's making the other kids feel inferior and also makes Sophia think she is better than the rest!  I can't even fathom how a Dad can do that to his kids. He's emotionally damaging them.

For me, I  think that Holly is just as bad as Rachel Day. Just another person manipulating and inserting themselves into a strangers life. This is a stranger, just because they are on you tube doesn't mean anything. I don't know why a young girl would waste her time and not be doing more constructive things with her time. His minions are desperate.

11 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

Tommy “Cruse” Mills will now be at the fireside, holding court with his minions,

Hee hee, best line. Maybe he will jump up and down on the couch? That's a referral to the famous Oprah episode where Tom Cruise jumped up on her couch 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic