IGNORED

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

nelliebelle1197

I used to wonder how they used so much butter in one month. I know there are 10 of them but it still seemed like a lot of butter. I wonder no more since I watched the live dinner the other night. Ol tommy boy slathered at least a half stick on his 2 ears of corn and I didn’t keep up with how much bread he ate.  Wow!

There is no reason why older children shouldn’t have knives to use during dinner. So embarrassing to watch them eat with their hands. I guess the dead mother worried too much about giving them drills and crockpots to focus on table manners. Ol Mensa boy looked like a pig at a trough full of slop.

Edited by All About the Shekels
  • Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1

The more I watch Andrea, the less likeable she becomes. This is not a normal, healthy view on sexuality. This is not how statistics work. 

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, All About the Shekels said:

There is no reason why older children shouldn’t have knives to use during dinner. So embarrassing to watch them eat with their hands. I guess the dead mother worried too much about giving them drills and crockpots to focus on table manners. Ol Mensa boy looked like a pig at a trough full of slop.

They are gross and dirty, and have been long before Andrea's illness and death. 

2 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

I do believe that had the Covid 19 situation not occurred more than one of Tommo's fans would have turned up on his doorstep.  They know every step of the way to Diehl's and wouldn't be hard put to find his shack with the falling down white picket fence.  Or to pinpoint any hotels or motels re-route, unless expecting to sleep on the couch!

You don't need to retrace the two turns it takes to get from their house to the grocery store (of which they should be walking to, for both exercise and environmental reasons). He hasn't made any effort to hide their address, plus they operate a business that appears in google maps. Anyone - a tom stalker, pedophiles, randos with both good and bad intentions- could find them in 30 seconds. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Also he said it's not intr-O-verted it's intr-A-verted which just... isn't a thing? Am I missing something lol

It’s definitely introverted. What an ass. (I see the mistake more often with extroverted, because people think of the word extra and use an a instead. It’s no big deal to make a mistake, but to correct others when you’re the one who’s wrong?? Ugh!)

2 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

I'm incredulous at all the comments saying what a "good daddy" Asher is!  Do they even hear themselves?!  He is a 16yr old adolescent who has no friends or interests outside of that shack! 

I’m sad to say that we knew a homeschool family with an oldest son like that, and we didn’t pick up on how sad it was until later. He seemed to enjoy his little siblings, and to be great at having fun with them and being adored by them. He was very responsible, very “adult”, which seemed like a good thing at the time (I was chasing a toddler). I recognise now that it wasn’t okay, all the responsibilities being heaped on him. It amazes me how easy it was to admire it from the outside. (I’m thrilled to say that he is now out on his own and pursuing his dream job in a competitive, creative industry, and using his art to express his feelings about his upbringing.)

Edited by Petronella
  • Upvote 9

47 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

The more I watch Andrea, the less likeable she becomes. This is not a normal, healthy view on sexuality. This is not how statistics work. 

This drives me nuts too. She used crazy calculations to justify her beliefs. Per her statistics, between  3200-12,000 men die having sex/year in the US??? She’s basing that on a Belgium study that says 2.2% of heart attacks happen after sex. She ignores these places have different populations. 
Here’s a German study saying 39 men died from having sex in a sample of 21,000 autopsies over 22 years. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11021276/

Her idea about climaxing during childbirth and how she equates it with male climax made me think she maybe never experienced sexual climax, which is sad. 

She’s a classic example of someone uses false facts to prove ridiculous theories. 

Edited by Pleiades_06
Added ideas about climax
  • Upvote 7
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

During the recent live first Claudia, then Sophia, then Hannah, then Solly needed something that a parent should have helped with. Guess who got the attention from Tom and who didnt. He also said based on his personality test he likes to do things with the thought of how others will like it. From what I've seen everything he does is because he will like it not others! He is delusional as we know!

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Hide contents

WHAT did I just watch? 

5 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

They are gross and dirty, and have been long before Andrea's illness and death. 

You don't need to retrace the two turns it takes to get from their house to the grocery store (of which they should be walking to, for both exercise and environmental reasons). He hasn't made any effort to hide their address, plus they operate a business that appears in google maps. Anyone - a tom stalker, pedophiles, randos with both good and bad intentions- could find them in 30 seconds. 

• Upvote 1

She was nuts, as is her cocky arrogant sidekick.   They were/are misfits, as well as unfit parents.  

I think the kids who have speech impediments possibly inherited that from Andrea.   I could not stand to watch her talk.   When she focused the camera on herself talking, her face filled the entire screen.   Her tongue  looked like it weighed 5 lbs and was way too big for her mouth.  It gives me the creeps thinking about it.  She talked funny, and her huge tongue was always front and center right by her teeth.  

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

I'm curious what kind of medical care they would have provided if they had a child that was chronically ill: childhood cancer, type 1 diabetes, cystic fibrosis, ehler danlos, or if they had a child that was developmentally delayed, had down syndrome, etc. 

That house can't be good for a kid with a weakened immune system. 

Edited by MangoTango
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

WHAT did I just watch? 

A 45-50 year old woman with 9 kids who giggles like a 4th grader when she talks about sex? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

A 45-50 year old woman with 9 kids who giggles like a 4th grader when she talks about sex? 

She was only 41 when she died, I think. ?

I was shocked too, I thought she was closer to 50. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

19 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

And these are just the videos that haven't been removed because she giggled at children being murdered. She was one nasty person. She and Tom deserved each other. 

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, WhatAlife said:

She was only 41 when she died, I think. ?

I was shocked too, I thought she was closer to 50. 

Honestly, I had written 50+ when I remembered that she was pregnant when she died and that wouldn't have made much sense. I'd say something about treating yourself as nothing more than a Pez dispenser of humans leads to that, but my issue isn't her looks. It's how her and Tom's toxic and narcissistic beliefs have put these nine children into what appears to me as the opposite of what she markets her channel as. That house does not appear to be peaceful, kind, loving, intellectual, or nurturing. It's also not as chaotic as I'd expect with so many little kids exploring the world, which is just so sad. 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

And these are just the videos that haven't been removed because she giggled at children being murdered. She was one nasty person. She and Tom deserved each other. 

They are so awful. I watched one of FAQs and there's a cut immediately after chastising a small kid who interrupted. She put her unpaid YouTube over her family. I wouldn't put it past either one of them to use physical punishment for minor transgressions. 

Now, I differ in that I think she should have monetized her channel years ago, and brought in more money for a couple of reasons. One being that it's good for her kids to see women working in whatever way. It's good for them to have another source of money, they live in a town of 1000 people, not a lot of economic activity. And it's clear that she felt no qualms about wasting Tom's income on junk, maybe she'd have learned to treat her own income a bit better and extended that to the family business and household budget. 

I just find so much of what she said and did to be hypocritical, and Tom is the exact same way. They talk about "being part of the community" and loving the "small town life" but are purposely avoiding doing anything to actually be a part of the community. Schools and churches are traditionally the way that these small towns have forged connections, and they don't use either. They just stay in their house and avoid all the people they have deemed "less than." 

There was another video where she got really nasty with people who dared question her nutrition, and instead of just ignoring or muting the naysayers, she ranted for like 15 minutes and was equally arrogant as Tom. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

On 5/15/2020 at 5:30 PM, Itsjustme said:

So much to talk about. First off each person has a shower day? Is this a prison? They have to punch in for their chores, have days they can shower, line up to give flowers to momma, certain days for certain dinners, certain days for shopping, etc. Structure is good but this is over the top. I hope more than one person has the same day, otherwise with ten people in that house, that means they would wait ten days in between each shower??  

I'm sick of hearing Tom talking like a teenager. He has all his favorites. That's weird that a grown man has favorites. That's something you say when you are a kid. He has said he has a favorite temperature, it's 53 degrees. (EYE ROLL) he has a favorite kid, he has a favorite candy, a favorite video game, etc. Adults will speak of things they enjoy or love, not say it's my favorite. It makes him sound so immature. 

AND how dare he even have a favorite child!! To sit there on video fawning over this child and saying she is his favorite and has always been special to him is unacceptable. He's making the other kids feel inferior and also makes Sophia think she is better than the rest!  I can't even fathom how a Dad can do that to his kids. He's emotionally damaging them.

For me, I  think that Holly is just as bad as Rachel Day. Just another person manipulating and inserting themselves into a strangers life. This is a stranger, just because they are on you tube doesn't mean anything. I don't know why a young girl would waste her time and not be doing more constructive things with her time. His minions are desperate.

Hee hee, best line. Maybe he will jump up and down on the couch? That's a referral to the famous Oprah episode where Tom Cruise jumped up on her couch 

If Tommo jumped up and down on that rotting contraption they call a "couch" he would end up on his skanky ass!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

They are so awful. I watched one of FAQs and there's a cut immediately after chastising a small kid who interrupted. She put her unpaid YouTube over her family. I wouldn't put it past either one of them to use physical punishment for minor transgressions. 

Yeah, in one of their live dinners (?) they admitted that they are not against corporal punishment (I think that's what they called it) and then quickly said..... but we don't have to do it often, usually a stern talking to from dad takes care of it. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

You can see the dynamics when Eden was holding the camera while Tom made dessert pizza Thursday and Claudia kept saying Eden look at my happy face i made over and over and Eden purposefully ignored her and put the attention on Hannah! Claudia sits looking defeated. Not nice at all Eden!

Edited by Grandma D
  • Sad 6
  • I Agree 1

(Hope I'm doing this image attachment right)

Some discussion on Tom's live right now of how Rachel manages to pay such close attention to the lives with 3 kids, it continues after what I've shown here too. The original poster asks in a nice way if she has tips on how she does it, and keeps continuously asking her things. Rachel won't address it even though she's answering others. She doesn't seem to be willing to engage in any conversation beyond "hello" "lol" and answering literally every question that people intend for Tom to answer. At least one of the women participating in the topic is a regular, so we know even some of the tom-lovers have our same questions about Rachel!

2013087858_ScreenShot2020-05-16at7_57_12PM.png.9d111ac1b1eba592ad2b4d5cfb044020.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

18 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

She was nuts, as is her cocky arrogant sidekick.   They were/are misfits, as well as unfit parents.  

I think the kids who have speech impediments possibly inherited that from Andrea.   I could not stand to watch her talk.   When she focused the camera on herself talking, her face filled the entire screen.   Her tongue  looked like it weighed 5 lbs and was way too big for her mouth.  It gives me the creeps thinking about it.  She talked funny, and her huge tongue was always front and center right by her teeth.  

Her views on childbirth and it being the equivalent to "Climax" were just abnormal and incorrect.  I know the difference between giving birth naturally and being intimate to the point of climax.  Childbirth isn't without some trauma or pain which preoccupies the mind of most prospective (normal ) mothers. 

Like you Olivia Marie, I found her difficult to watch as attention was always drawn to her rather wide mouth with those snaggled front teeth and the large square-like tongue. That's not being mean, but just a fact.  

Andrea's speech I'm sure had some impact on Solly and Sophia who really do need some one-on-one time, helping them enunciate correctly.

Mensa Man is live right now.  Holding forth on all things, including early marriage (which he agrees with) and divorce (which he doesn't agree with).  

Someone in comments asked Rachel how many kids she and Tom plan to have ??? but nobody verbally responded, just a couple of smiley emoji's. 

Why are all those fools watching him huffing and puffing, cutting wood and only occasionally replying to them?  What on earth is the attraction, it's less interesting than watching paint dry!  

It's laughable how these mad women are all telling Tommo how handsome he is!!  He's just lapping it up.  Handsome in comparison to what?  A water buffalo maybe! 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ekaterina said:

Her views on childbirth and it being the equivalent to "Climax" were just abnormal and incorrect.  I know the difference between giving birth naturally and being intimate to the point of climax.  Childbirth isn't without some trauma or pain which preoccupies the mind of most prospective (normal ) mothers. 

Like you Olivia Marie, I found her difficult to watch as attention was always drawn to her rather wide mouth with those snaggled front teeth and the large square-like tongue. That's not being mean, but just a fact.  

Andrea's speech I'm sure had some impact on Solly and Sophia who really do need some one-on-one time, helping them enunciate correctly.

Mensa Man is live right now.  Holding forth on all things, including early marriage (which he agrees with) and divorce (which he doesn't agree with).  

Someone in comments asked Rachel how many kids she and Tom plan to have ??? but nobody verbally responded, just a couple of smiley emoji's. 

Why are all those fools watching him huffing and puffing, cutting wood and only occasionally replying to them?  What on earth is the attraction, it's less interesting than watching paint dry!  

It's laughable how these mad women are all telling Tommo how handsome he is!!  He's just lapping it up.  Handsome in comparison to what?  A water buffalo maybe! 

He loves to hold court. Needs the constant attention! While ignoring his kids needs.

• Upvote 7

Went to check out the latest live in the bathroom. I don’t see it anywhere. Does it take awhile after a live before it becomes available to view? Or did tommy boy take it down? Just curious. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Went to check out the latest live in the bathroom. I don’t see it anywhere. Does it take awhile after a live before it becomes available to view? Or did tommy boy take it down? Just curious. 

It may take a while before it’s posted. I’m not exactly sure how that works. 

I watched a video recently where Andrea had a check list and was noting what supplies she had or might need in the pantry.  A very clear head to toe body picture of her which took me aback.  Her being overweight was apparent by her large face and arms but also,  from the waist down, Andrea was a very big woman.  Not in a pleasantly plump or Rubinesque kind of way, but giving the impression of being a woman heading for physical disaster.  

Her body was ruined, destroyed and yes, as someone said, she was the equivalent of a human pez dispenser.  Andrea wasn’t looking well as far back as 2016 and no wonder.  That woman had her priorities wrong. She was playing a role .... Nursing Mother and Matriarch of the Mills kingdom! 

How was it that neither Tommo or Andrea took stock and determined that they both needed to ensure their physical health and strength in order to take care of the children they had already brought into the world?  Totally irresponsible to imagine that any woman could withstand almost back to back pregnancies whilst being cavalier about taking care of herself. 

Their subs state what a “Wonder Woman” Andrea was.  The perfect wife and mother.  That clearly wasn’t the case.  

The amount of organisation, list making, annual organiser she was selling,  herbs and concoctions she promoted etc etc ad nauseum.... all took a vast amount of time, whilst there was not only a nursing baby hanging onto her breast, but other young children to rear.  So of course, responsibilities were placed on the shoulders of the older kids.  Thomas (to an extent), Asher, Judah, Justus, Eden with Solly, Sophia, Claudia and Hannah learning that when Ma or Pa were busy, they should go to the surrogate (aka sibling). 

It’s wrong to have all these kids and fully expect, if not demand that the older kids forfeit their own childhood in order to care for the littles.  The whole scenario of the Mills Family reads like Little House on the Prairie, only with an extra six kids and less parental care or encouragement. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Tom looked all cleaned up with fresh, groomed hair for someone about to be covered in drywall dust.  Friday must be his designated shower night.  
It seemed bizarre to take 3.5 hours on a project to complete something it would have taken 2 to complete absent his camera focus.

Gosh he’s desperately bored with those kids.  Were Hannah not gravitating to him right now he would dismiss the lot of them.  Talked about a bike seat for Hannah to ride behind him, but also indicated he’d like to go for a bike ride this evening.  It will be interesting to see whether he puts off Justus and Eden another night again on the bonfire for the bike chat.

Tom is desperate for adult company, and that ones not even include Thomas.  I see Thomas slipping away with his private personality - he is over it.

I honestly believe Asher may not be far behind him.  Asher didn’t appear to even get to do his snow blowing jobs this winter much for all his household duties.

Tom still makes it a point to tell Asher that he must buy the bread

Those older kids are over it, bored out of their minds and they are intelligent and see their dad disappearing more and more.  Solitary bike rides, single fireside chats, probably extends his day to park along side the road to chat.  They know what’s going on.  One park adventure all winter and spring.  No real time for them or a deep dive on the house or the broken down jalopies, but time to buy a bike, and other equipment he slides into their conversations to make chatting with the harem a bit more fun.

Wonder how he would have felt if it Andrea had run onto a family like theirs, showering hours on end, gifts, and cash on a man and his family other than Tom and her own kids.  Doesn’t sound too biblical to me.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

During the pizza making (I think? one of the recent lives) the other night the older boys were in the background discussing something and Tom cut them off sharply by saying they didn't need to be having that conversation while live. I remember thinking I wanted to listen back later and hear what it was - I feel like it had something to do with gender issues, like using "he" if you don't know if someone is a man or woman? - but I don't really have the stomach for it now. It was just a sharp reminder of what kind of hate Tom is indoctrinating those poor kids with when the camera is off. I mean, he's pretty bad when the camera is on, but - you know it's no holds barred when no audience is watching. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1

Tom is a waste of space.  Andrea was as well.   Unless the kids are able to somehow move forward and rise above their tragic upbringing.....those two wretched fools ruined the lives of nine children, their very own flesh and blood.  They are on the same playing field as the evil Turpins.   

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic