IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 39: Practicing Social Distancing by.... Having Family Night

HerNameIsBuffy

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

JB would probably love spouses like John Webster for his girls: steeped in the kool-aid and with a political family in the backround. And John seems to be able to support his family so a guy like him wouldn't rely on JB financially.

On a smaller scale, Austin fits the bill. Fundie family, has some skills and a work ethic. Plus his parents own a business too.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Yeah, a lot of people are taking Dillwank’s statement about Joystin leaving the show as gospel. However, there’s no evidence of this (yet). He could be talking out of his ass...not the first time that’s happened...

What did Derick say about joystin leaving? I missed the actual comment. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, mpheels said:

I think we will see more husbands like Austin - Fully steeped in the Kool-Aid, happy to go along with the TV show, but also able to pay his own bills.

If they can find these guys. Guys like Austin are hard to find, especially if they are limited to who's available in the state of AR. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mstee said:

What did Derick say about joystin leaving? I missed the actual comment. 

Ah I did too and I've been so confused because this season they were featured placing Annabelle's headstone, revealing Evy, and their teams were highlighted in both family challenges as well as being seen at family nights. I am not a reality TV star but it didn't seem like "left the show" to me!

I did see someone mention that Evy's birth wasn't filmed due to Covid though, not sure who. That would check out, I had a baby over the summer and only my husband was allowed and we were all considering that lucky!

• Upvote 9

• Coconut Flan locked this topic