IGNORED

Lori Alexander 76: Ken Advises Saving?

To make the information attention-worthy, it has to be pretty earthshattering.  I thought abortion, then I thought she is divorced because she's so adamant against divorce.  Does anyone except her family know anything about her except what she's disclosed on her blogs (FB, IG, Twitter, YT), in her super secret (not so secret) chat room, and in her books.

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

To make the information attention-worthy, it has to be pretty earthshattering.  I thought abortion, then I thought she is divorced because she's so adamant against divorce.  Does anyone except her family know anything about her except what she's disclosed on her blogs (FB, IG, Twitter, YT), in her super secret (not so secret) chat room, and in her books.

I really can’t think of anything that would hurt her with her followers. They don’t mind any of her hypocrisy already on full display and they won’t blink at more.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

Why oh why do I do things like this to myself?  I went to the FB page of "Understanding Men International" one of Lazy Lying Lori's latest red pill MGTOW fanboys.

It's worse than I thought, but all slicked up as deep insight, psychological studies and rational truths.  Peruse at your own risk.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 3

Lori you’re projecting again. Look I’m sure you thought this was a great take but it isn’t. Sure some troglodyte will claim it’s true cause he’s a big strong manly man but talking to one person doesn’t even make this close to correct. My dad doesn’t even like to be left alone in the house by himself much let alone sleep without my mom. 
I’m assuming Ken told her he slept fine at night without her and she’s trying to justify her feelings? 

7FB0961B-F98E-4312-99DE-FC1AE467606A.png

• Upvote 9

If someone broke into our house it would initially be on me to defend us.  The baseball bat is on my side of the bed.  The reason is my husband is a very heavy sleeper and I am a light sleeper.  Plus, when woken unexpectedly, he wakes up swinging and I don’t want to get clocked in addition to fighting the bad guys.

So Lori once again made her obligatory weekly post about women not preaching or holding leadership positions and being silent in the church, yadda yadda yadda.   The shit hit the fan as usual with all the usual suspects coming out to show their asses.  Well Ken had to step in and defend Lori , ahem *cough*  teach to the men.  Ken had his ass handed to him so badly by a fellow penis owner that the whole post was scrapped.  

Edited by Fallgirl30
Typos
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Gee Lori, I have no problem sleeping by myself with only the cats to "protect" me. I actually sleep better alone than I did with Mr.Xtian. He was a restless sleeper, I get comfortable and I'm in the same position in the morning. The only thing I DO miss is that he was sooo warm. My feet were ice cubes all winter. 

• Upvote 15

2 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

So Lori once again made her obligatory weekly post about women not preaching or holding leadership positions and being silent in the church, yadda yadda yadda.   The shit hit the fan as usual with all the usual suspects coming out to show their asses.  Well Ken had to step in and defend Lori , ahem *cough*  teach to the men.  Ken had his ass handed to him so badly by a fellow penis owner that the whole post was scrapped.  

*stomps foot* I miss EVERYTHIIIINNGGGG-uh! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

I thought that Ken and Lori slept in separate bedrooms, aside from the 10 minutes of lube. Maybe Ken really doesn’t want to be near Lori, given she admitted in her chat room that she only  bathes once a week? 

• Upvote 16

I'm pretty sure at least one other post has disappeared as well, although I can't remember exactly what it was about. Something to do with all the states that are re-opening having Republican governors or something like that. Then some people pointed out that not all Republican governors are re-opening their states and she said, well, they're RINOs. I guess enough people showed her how inaccurate she was that she pulled that one down, too.  Easier than saying, 'you know, I was mistaken, I learned something today, thank you.' Nope, can't have Lori learning anything, or admitting she was wrong.

Oh, here it is, I checked Instagram because it was the sort of thing she posts there first:

"Every state that has never had a state-at-home [sic] order is run by Republican governors. All of the states now opening up have Republican governors. They trust the people to make their own good decisions. Remember this in November."

Not entirely true, Lori, now is it? Governor Wolf of Pennsylvania has just announced a plan to slowly re-open his state, certain counties at a time, starting May 8. He's staunchly Democrat. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3

I saw yesterday she did a correction to the states opening post.  She said the information was correct at the time she posted it.  She doesn't know how to say, I was wrong, and I'm sorry.  She's just a sorry person.  

Let me clarify what I said about Lori and the alleged scandal that will rock her world.  I meant does anyone know anything about her life pre-Transformed Wife social media except through her script and what she's shared.  None of her family, friends, etc. have posted anything rebutting her that I know of.  None of her high school or college friends, or the guys she dated.  None of her cousin.  None of the teachers she worked with.  We only have her version of the past. so who knows what she's hiding or re-written to suit her own quest to be a social media influencer.

• Upvote 10

13 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Let me clarify what I said about Lori and the alleged scandal that will rock her world.  I meant does anyone know anything about her life pre-Transformed Wife social media except through her script and what she's shared.  None of her family, friends, etc. have posted anything rebutting her that I know of.  None of her high school or college friends, or the guys she dated.  None of her cousin.  None of the teachers she worked with.  We only have her version of the past. so who knows what she's hiding or re-written to suit her own quest to be a social media influencer.

The only people that I'm aware of who rebutted Lori's post are her two maternal aunts.  Lori tried to throw her mother (and maybe grandmother) under the bus, and her aunts were having none of it.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Those are the only two I remember also.  No one has talked about her high school or college days, or her early marriage except her and Ken.

• Upvote 9

My ex was a snorer. If I didn’t fall asleep before him his snores would keep me up. I have always slept with a dog or a sibling, except at college, so I’m fine sleeping with someone or without. My ex preferred to have me sleeping with him. Every person is different. It’s not a sex thing it’s a personal preference thing. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Loveday said:

I'm pretty sure at least one other post has disappeared as well, although I can't remember exactly what it was about. Something to do with all the states that are re-opening having Republican governors or something like that. Then some people pointed out that not all Republican governors are re-opening their states and she said, well, they're RINOs. I guess enough people showed her how inaccurate she was that she pulled that one down, too.  Easier than saying, 'you know, I was mistaken, I learned something today, thank you.' Nope, can't have Lori learning anything, or admitting she was wrong.

Oh, here it is, I checked Instagram because it was the sort of thing she posts there first:

Not entirely true, Lori, now is it? Governor Wolf of Pennsylvania has just announced a plan to slowly re-open his state, certain counties at a time, starting May 8. He's staunchly Democrat. 

I live in one of those RINO states. Maryland Governor Larry Hogan has gotten really good at saying a big FU to Trump in a calm and professional manner. 
He procured a butt load of test kits from South Korea and has them under lock and key protected by the Maryland National Guard. OfIvanka has a way of stealing supplies from states

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 14
  • Love 1

Honestly my experience has been the opposite -- men are babies when alone and vulnerable and like to snuggle (sweating!!) until they fall asleep. 

I sleep better NOT with my husband, but it's not such a big difference so as to force the issue. 

Lori is indeed projecting. Her way must be the only and best way. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

22 hours ago, Loveday said:

'm pretty sure at least one other post has disappeared as well, although I can't remember exactly what it was about. Something to do with all the states that are re-opening having Republican governors or something like that.

yes...the republican vs Democrat opening up theory post disappeared.  It was funny because people were posting "well I have a Republican governor and we are still locked down." and similarly "I have a Democratic governor and we are opening."

Her answer to any one about a Republican who wasn't lock step in agreement with her/a big Trump supporter was "Well, he's a RINO (Rupublican in name only)....she kept repeating it over and over...RINO, RINO, RINO, also!   So many RINOs I thought we had taken a trip to the zoo!! :pb_lol:

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

45 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

yes...the republican vs Democrat opening up theory post disappeared.  It was funny because people were posting "well I have a Republican governor and we are still locked down." and similarly "I have a Democratic governor and we are opening."

Her answer to any one about a Republican who wasn't lock step in agreement with her/a big Trump supporter was "Well, he's a RINO (Rupublican in name only)....she kept repeating it over and over...RINO, RINO, RINO, also!   So many RINOs I thought we had taken a trip to the zoo!! :pb_lol:

My left wing politically obsessed cousin has been saying the same stuff, though. The only difference between her and Lori is that the people and policies they find evil are reversed. 

We have let politics turn into a team sport complete with team colors. It’s very much to the detriment of the country.  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10

Norman, this sounds a lot like you didn’t listen to your mother when she attempted to teach you boundaries and how to manage your aggression. You’re a grown adult and responsible for seeking help if you’re having trouble controlling yourself. Don’t blame women for this. Did your mother not teach you the golden rule? 

Also no male only spaces? Politics is still heavily male dominated, CEOs, billionaires, many colleges have male dominated leadership, churches are more often than not male only leadership. With all this male leadership available to you it sounds like you just want an excuse to be a jerk. If these people aren’t teaching you something it’s time to evaluate your life. Also maybe you don’t need a hierarchy? Why is it so important that you dominate other people? 

On a side note, I see men keep complaining that women don’t know how to be feminine yet women are teaching males to be feminine? If women are acting masculine wouldn’t their children naturally copy that making them into masculine children  

A8D936D7-0863-4B20-B3AA-8408C2420436.png

Edited by Sarah92
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

RINO RINO RINO

Now I have Marcia Marcia Marcia ear worm stuck in my head

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

What a fool.  The one room schoolhouse was usually taught by an unmarried woman.  Boys were raised by nannies in the more affluent households.  The goal of male only spaces is to shut women out of places where business is conducted.  Think of the relationships formed in fraternities that carry on after graduation and the man settles into his career.  The good-old-boy club is alive and well in our area.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2

Lori has posted another diatribe for the “don’t wash your hands” club.  It is because we want to be clean that the virus/viruses can spread. Lori states that the overuse of Clorox, Lysol, hand sanitizers, masks, and vaccinations have contributed to weakened immune systems. 

If we cleaned our counters with raw chicken soaked Norwex rags, we would have stronger immune systems. Only shower once a week, even better. Don’t wash your hands after shopping, and you are on your way to becoming Lori. Wearing a mask causes you to only breath in carbon dioxide, and suffocate yourself.

Lori doesn’t understand science, specifically biology. She doesn’t know how Covid-19 is transmitted from person to person. According to her, only old sick people die from it. I thought her purpose was to teach biblical womanhood. I am trying to see the connection. Nope. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

Lori's just gross. There's no other word for it, she's gross. :puke-front: (<< that's what I would do if I had to eat her disgusting salmonella salad)

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, Sweet Caroline said:

Lori doesn’t understand science, specifically biology. She doesn’t know how Covid-19 is transmitted from person to person. According to her, only old sick people die from it. I thought her purpose was to teach biblical womanhood. I am trying to see the connection. Nope. 

Of all the things that get me riled up about Lori (It's everything!!) it's when she tries to explain science and medicine or pass off a quack as an expert or give medical advice based on some weird thing she found on the internet -- it's those things that get me the most upset. Because that advice can actually get someone killed, maimed, have dire consequences or die prematurely because of false info.    it's what got me banned from her FB and IG site originally.  I said respectfully "underwires do not in fact cause breast cancer (and I posted scientific link) and mammograms saved lives."  

I was GONE! 

For a woman who self-professes she learned NOTHING in school, in her mind she knows all about science and medicine.  She is dangerous. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 12

• Coconut Flan locked this topic