IGNORED

Lori Alexander 76: Ken Advises Saving?

I'm sure Alyssa was wearing clothes from head to toe when she went to the grocery for Lori last week.  She wears less than I do as a feminist reprobate.

• Upvote 10

I got married at 32, well past that "sell by date."  Somehow, Mr. Dress found it in his heart to love and desire me enough to get married. Even though I was one of those  feminists with a career, a college degree and some nearly paid off debt from grad school. I wasn't a virgin. but I didn't have a tattoo! I guess 1 out of 3 wasn't bad.

And just for the record Mr. Dress thought I was pretty smokin' hot at 32 (he still does).

• Upvote 5
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

I'm sure Alyssa was wearing clothes from head to toe when she went to the grocery for Lori last week.  She wears less than I do as a feminist reprobate.

I missed this; but I wonder if Alyssa left the baby with Lori while she went out for groceries. Alyssa recently shared an IG photo, captioned “Day Date.” The baby wasn’t in the picture but he might have been with them. 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

Heck, the bitching might start before she even gets to Door County. Several airlines are requiring their passengers to wear face masks.  

lol I forgot about that.  I also wouldn't be surprised if Kenny boy posts some big wall o text where he complains about new restrictions and requirements that will likely happen for the rest of the year. 

• Upvote 11

19 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

But, I do suspect that Ken has probably taken some kind of financial hit due to the pandemic and probably isn't telling Lori because she would just ignore it. 

I wonder if he tells his orthodontist clients how masks are useless.  Did he begin to consider that if they contract Covid and start dropping like flies, Kenny boy won't be sitting pretty in his McMansion for long, and his son will have to get his own job instead of working for Daddy, Inc.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

Lori this morning: 

Why do two white men shoot a black man jogging? I don't know.

Why does an abusive husband beat his wife and kids? I don't know.

Why does a mother abort her child to pursue a career? I don't know.

But I do know, only Jesus can change depraved, wicked hearts.

The first comment on this was deleted before I could save it. It went something like, 'Get real, Lori, you KNOW why two white men shot a black man jogging. Racism, hate, etc...'  It was brief, to the point, and basically excoriated Lori. And then, after it and presumably a few other replies disappeared, a guy says, 'May want to turn off comments on this one.' To which Lori replies, 'I wish I could.'

Does she really not know she can turn comments off on FB? Or is it that she doesn't WANT to turn them off? I think we know the answer to that one.  :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, cindyluvs24 said:

I wonder if he tells his orthodontist clients how masks are useless.  Did he begin to consider that if they contract Covid and start dropping like flies, Kenny boy won't be sitting pretty in his McMansion for long, and his son will have to get his own job instead of working for Daddy, Inc.

lol I can imagine him trying to his clients that masks are useless. I bet he is having some money worries right now. I'm curious if he has some kind of contract with his clients for service. If he doesn't, I wouldn't be surprised if a few of his clients who have taken financial hits decide to end their contract with Ken later on in order to free some money for staff paychecks or other expenses in their practices. If Ken doesn't have a contract in place with them- then maybe a client would cut out Ken's services right away once they fully reopen. 

• Upvote 10

I’m allowing this Adam Walker guy get in my head.  We went round and round yesterday on Lori’s page, I am going to stop.  I did a search on him and what I found could explain some things.  He was apparently molested for a long time by a music teacher, at multiple locations.  He said it has contributed to a lot of chaos in his life.  I can imagine it has.  Why he hates women, I don’t know but this guy is truly hurt.  I am thankful he came forward and was not afraid.

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news2009/03_04/2009_04_17_Jordan_UniProfessor.htm

• Upvote 4

Wow the fashion police are out in full force commenting on Lori's "No Thongs Evah!!!" post. Ken even chimed in.

I read through most of them so you don't have to (there are 100s, and 100s)

The gist is this  -- It's all you jezebels, sluts and hos out there in thongs or bikinis or 2 piece or one piece suits or shorts or mini skirts or leggings, or... aw hell ... just clothes that cause men to lust and stumble. 

Men who are all strong and wise and unemotional and responsible fall to pieces, their eyes bug out, and they drool with lust if an "immodest" (no definition given) woman walks by.  They just can't help themselves. They have no control over their lust. It's just the way men are. They're hardwired that way.  It's the way God made them (see also: roles, gender).  So when lust happens, and it always happens, it's the complete, utter. and total fault of the jezebels, sluts and hos walking around wearing ... whatever they're wearing.

So help a brother out ... dress modestly (no definition given) so he won't "stumble."  Because whatever happens to a woman when she's wearing whatever she's wearing is entirely her fault. The man has zero responsibility to control his actions (see also: roles, gender).

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 12
  • Love 4

I must be doing something wrong then...went to the grocery store yesterday wearing my usual desert summer "uniform" of tank top, shorts and tennis shoes (no flip flops until I can get a pedi). I wasn't wearing a bra either. NOT A SINGLE MAN lost his marbles at me and tried to make a pass at me. Do you have any idea how disappointed I am? 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 13

9 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

lol I can imagine him trying to his clients that masks are useless. I bet he is having some money worries right now. I'm curious if he has some kind of contract with his clients for service. If he doesn't, I wouldn't be surprised if a few of his clients who have taken financial hits decide to end their contract with Ken later on in order to free some money for staff paychecks or other expenses in their practices. If Ken doesn't have a contract in place with them- then maybe a client would cut out Ken's services right away once they fully reopen. 

I few relatives are dentists and a friend is a tech, they don't work right now, the risk of infection is to high.

Not to mention the expense and effort the protective gear and cleaning would take. Too dangerous and not economic.

BTW :D

Screenshot_20200505_141254-01.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I must be doing something wrong then...went to the grocery store yesterday wearing my usual desert summer "uniform" of tank top, shorts and tennis shoes (no flip flops until I can get a pedi). I wasn't wearing a bra either. NOT A SINGLE MAN lost his marbles at me and tried to make a pass at me. Do you have any idea how disappointed I am? 

There’s a dirty old man (and by old, I’m guessing in his 80s) who is rehabbing a knee at my physical therapy and is there at the same time as I am who stares at my butt all the time when I’m in the main gym. I usually wear leggings to PT,  so Lori would say it’s my fault.  But I also have been there in baggy sweats (when I don’t have a clean pair of leggings) and he still stares. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 4

Poor Lori. She makes a YouTube entitled "killing Grandma". I just find that very interestingly amusing. Well, I'm sure all the talk of where she'll be when she DOES die has already been had. If she believes what she says she does, let her believe she's going home to Jesus. If she DOES catch the virus and die, Ken probably will take down all her blogs and fade into the background. Then poor Lori memories will eventually fade into oblivion, and whatever Ken does will be hidden........

Oh yeah, and she made a YouTube community post about not allowing comments or "thumbs" anymore, but that hasn't seemed to work.......yet.(?)

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 4

10 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Wow the fashion police are out in full force commenting on Lori's "No Thongs Evah!!!" post. Ken even chimed in.

I read through most of them so you don't have to (there are 100s, and 100s)

The gist is this  -- It's all you jezebels, sluts and hos out there in thongs or bikinis or 2 piece or one piece suits or shorts or mini skirts or leggings, or... aw hell ... just clothes that cause men to lust and stumble. 

Men who are all strong and wise and unemotional and responsible fall to pieces, their eyes bug out, and they drool with lust if an "immodest" (no definition given) woman walks by.  They just can't help themselves. They have no control over their lust. It's just the way men are. They're hardwired that way.  It's the way God made them (see also: roles, gender).  So when lust happens, and it always happens, it's the complete, utter. and total fault of the jezebels, sluts and hos walking around wearing ... whatever they're wearing.

So help a brother out ... dress modestly (no definition given) so he won't "stumble."  Because whatever happens to a woman when she's wearing whatever she's wearing is entirely her fault. The man has zero responsibility to control his actions (see also: roles, gender).

I went back and red Ken's ridiculous comments.  My favorite was where he asked a women how she would feel if men started wearing thongs and "ruining the beach for them."  Uh, we'd just look away?  It's that simple, Ken, you dolt!  Men have necks - swivel that head another direction!

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

I was talking with a friend a couple days ago about lust and being bi. I can certainly appreciate people for their looks and what they’re wearing but I take the responsibility for controlling my thoughts. Men, women it doesn’t matter. I’m responsible for what I allow my mind to engage in. And you know what? If you make an effort it gets easier just like any other habit. 

I feel like Lori doesn’t really teach anything, she just posts outrageous things for the clicks. Like the teaching masturbation post. I admittedly didn’t read the article but I highly doubt they’re gonna expect schools to teach masturbation techniques. On lady commented that some parents at the school her husband teaches at demanded he teach teens about sex toys. I call bullshit on that

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

9 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

I went back and red Ken's ridiculous comments.  My favorite was where he asked a women how she would feel if men started wearing thongs and "ruining the beach for them."  Uh, we'd just look away?  It's that simple, Ken, you dolt!  Men have necks - swivel that head another direction!

Has Ken never heard the term banana hammock?  I've seen those at beaches and yet somehow the experience wasn't ruined for me.

How about male cyclists?  I live in a warm weather part of the country and they are out in full force lately. The form fitting shorts and shirts somehow don't ruin my driving experience.

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, kpmom said:

Has Ken never heard the term banana hammock?  I've seen those at beaches and yet somehow the experience wasn't ruined for me.

How about male cyclists?  I live in a warm weather part of the country and they are out in full force lately. The form fitting shorts and shirts somehow don't ruin my driving experience.

"But women aren't as visual as men!"  Bullshit argument used to perpetuate a double standard.  Ken was trying to turn the tables and prove his point, but all he did was look foolish.  You can't force others to conform to your moral standards, idiot.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

On lady commented that some parents at the school her husband teaches at demanded he teach teens about sex toys. I call bullshit on that

I don't quite "call bullshit" on that. It's likely that parents were hoping that an inclusive sex ed class would include, "How do gay people have intercourse?" -- which would reasonably include (among other information) the answer that sometimes two female partners might choose to use a "toy" (not always, of course, and of course other couples use them too).

It's also possible that knowing / being told that sex "toys" exist and are sometimes used alone or with a partner isn't actually a big deal. It's a bit progressive, but it's not scandalous. Maybe some sex ed curriculum includes it already.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Pammy said:

I don't quite "call bullshit" on that. It's likely that parents were hoping that an inclusive sex ed class would include, "How do gay people have intercourse?" -- which would reasonably include (among other information) the answer that sometimes two female partners might choose to use a "toy" (not always, of course, and of course other couples use them too).

It's also possible that knowing / being told that sex "toys" exist and are sometimes used alone or with a partner isn't actually a big deal. It's a bit progressive, but it's not scandalous. Maybe some sex ed curriculum includes it already.

I'd hope that a reasonable sex ed class would include the fact that masturbation aids exist and that it's ok to masturbate or do mutual masturbation as an alternative to PIV. It's also not "weird" or "creepy" or "icky" or whatever words were used to describe masturbation when I was a teenager.  

3 hours ago, kpmom said:

Ken's not the first or last guy I've heard complaining about other men's choice of attire at the beach with a "that's so gross!"  Some women also join in with that, which is is always just so bizarre to me. Who cares? Look the other way. 

As for bikes, cold state here and it's bike season! Douche-y guys in trucks (usually with an aftermarket lift kit and a sticker of Calvin peeing on something) get so angry when they see bicyclists, it's so pathetic and sad that these jerks get so upset about something that doesn't affect them in the slightest that they are willing to commit murder. They claim it's because "traffic flow." But no, it doesn't. You are still going to get where you are going faster than any cyclist. 

• Upvote 9

This tweet is hilarious.  It’s like a child who tries desperately to get your attention and then says something absolutely ridiculous.  

CACC866C-3C98-4AF6-8837-35B702F20263.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

32 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

This tweet is hilarious.  It’s like a child who tries desperately to get your attention and then says something absolutely ridiculous.  

CACC866C-3C98-4AF6-8837-35B702F20263.jpeg

Wow. I am so happy I'm blocked from her Twitter. Truly.

As if eating like a PIG IN A TROUGH is "masculine" behavior?

Who wants to watch anyone eat way too much, way too fast?

WHY DOES EVERYTHING SHE SAYS HAVE TO BE DIVISIVE?  

I'm thinking of this. Read it this morning:

Proverbs 30:32

"If you've acted foolishly by drawing attention to yourself, or if you've thought about saying something stupid, you'd better shut your mouth".

• Upvote 9

I'm pretty sure "teaching masturbation" just means that sex ed classes mention it as another form of sexual activity and that it could be helpful for discovering your clitoris/female pleasure which sometimes can be elusive if not shown the mechanics. 

For younger students they might just say "exploration is ok but make sure your hands are clean and it is done privately." 

Edited by kmachete14
  • Upvote 10

7 hours ago, kpmom said:

Yes but there have been a couple of well built men who have caused me to almost run off the road.

16 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

I was talking with a friend a couple days ago about lust and being bi. I can certainly appreciate people for their looks and what they’re wearing but I take the responsibility for controlling my thoughts. Men, women it doesn’t matter. I’m responsible for what I allow my mind to engage in. And you know what? If you make an effort it gets easier just like any other habit.

I am a single straight Christian woman.  I have told God many times that as long as He doesn't provide me with a man of my own, that I will look and imagine all I want to!

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Dana723 said:

I am a single straight Christian woman.  I have told God many times that as long as He doesn't provide me with a man of my own, that I will look and imagine all I want to!

I used to say "I'm married, not dead"...I have NO problem admiring a nicely filled out pair of jeans...I mean, I'm not going to gape and drool (in public) but damn, I'm not dead yet 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic