IGNORED

Lori Alexander 76: Ken Advises Saving?

22 hours ago, Azraelle said:

On a totally different note: I just found Severine‘s new (?) profile

C3D94331-328D-4F44-8341-E9DD82063BBB.png

Was she kicked off FB?  I recall last fall a couple of Lori's fangirls claimed there were in FB jail and had to get new accounts. 

During my break from FJ and fundie watching, I thought about how Lori's fangirls are doing during this pandemic. I'm sure there were poverty pissing matches. 

Edited by lilwriter85
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, lilwriter85 said:

Was she kicked off FB?  I recall last fall a couple of Lori's fangirls claimed there were in FB jail and had to get new accounts. 

During my break from FJ and fundie watching, I thought about how Lori's fangirls are doing during this pandemic. I'm sure there were poverty pissing matches. 

Well, according to Sev‘s/Whateverhernameis FB page..... Antifa got to her and she had to change but luckily everything was fake 

And I think she was banned from Loris‘s FB because she didn‘t agree enough/was rather critical a few months back

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

Ken explained how women can overcome sexual abuse.  All they need to do is to submit to their husbands.  I'm pretty sure Lori's Advice would be the same with the added '"feelings are bad".  Typing this has made me sick.  I need to go throw up now.?

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 4
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 3

Back to the paddling fetish.

• Upvote 2

And also on the evils of hand sanitizers. She really does have a serious aversion to cleanliness. :my_confused:

• Upvote 9

30 minutes ago, Loveday said:

And also on the evils of hand sanitizers. She really does have a serious aversion to cleanliness. :my_confused:

I would tell Lori to just wash her hands but she barely showers so that won’t work.

• Upvote 7

57 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I would tell Lori to just wash her hands but she barely showers so that won’t work.

She seems to think people quite literally bathe in hand sanitizer, every day. The concept of using it only on their hands, and only when they don't have access to soap and water, doesn't seem to dawn on her.  And she's under the impression that triclosan is still added to sanitizer as well, although it was banned last year in the US so should no longer be in it. People are trying to tell her that, but her not-so-clean fingers are in her ears and she's singing lalalalala. :roll:

• Upvote 8

58 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

"Men are visual, even old men."

I can’t stop laughing.  Ken was SO busted.

That’s exactly what I thought!  Such an odd detail to put in their unless she wants a very specific old man to be called out. 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 4

I really screwed up the whole single with job and college degree thing. I never had an expensive apartment or expensive car. I barely even had any stuff at all.  

And the woman who brags about using $14 a pound butter really shouldn’t be lecturing people about how they can live on less money. But we’ve covered that here. It proves my point, though: her fans are comfortable with her blatant hypocrisy and no revelations are going to change their mind about her. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Lori is so riled up about this pandemic and states reopening.  She has spent much more time fretting about it than she did about her mother’s illness and death. Also, she is more upset about it than she was about Ken’s cardiac emergency last year. 

This has really shined a light on her character in a different way than her daily posts do, I think. I don’t understand how her fans can’t look at the whole picture.  How can they not see how selfish she is being? How can they not see how she is stirring up discontent? How can they possibly think her complaints have anything to do with teaching “godly womanhood”?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

25 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Lori is so riled up about this pandemic and states reopening.  She has spent much more time fretting about it than she did about her mother’s illness and death. Also, she is more upset about it than she was about Ken’s cardiac emergency last year. 

Awww. Is Lori's months-long annual vacation in jeopardy due to the pandemic? How horrible. She'll have to stay home in her mcMansion instead. 

I wonder if she enjoys Door County so much because it's away from home and absolves her of having to actually be a family member? She successfully used it as an excuse to not be around when her mother was dying, so I'm sure it's a great excuse not to have to keep the grandkids or see her kids, or speak to her aunts and dad, etc. 

Much easier to hide your selfishness if you can use the excuse of distance, I guess.

(Also - I'm sure Ken was checking out the bikinis. But we KNOW Lori was checking them out. It's not Ken posting about how women "look naked" and are "inciting lust".)

• Upvote 13

19 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

Ken explained how women can overcome sexual abuse.  All they need to do is to submit to their husbands.  I'm pretty sure Lori's Advice would be the same with the added '"feelings are bad".  Typing this has made me sick.  I need to go throw up now.?

Also “Get over it already, because Jesus.”

• Upvote 7

So I went to see who did the sad face reaction to this comment and guess who it was? Lori. This man literally referred to a “sell by date” and there’s not an ounce of rebuke or protection for those on her page. She doesn’t care. If I was someone who ran a page and regularly blocked people to control my page he’d be one of the first to go. I’d lay into a man who dared talk like that about others. Heck I’d get my husband to do it if I wanted to follow “gender roles”. 
You can’t talk about preaching the good news and loving others, regularly block people, and then allow this on your page. It shows the types of things that that you truly support. Also this guys page is awful. 

E747D5DC-C6C6-46AD-9FFB-8CCA1F6861E2.png

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 4

Adam Walker is an asshole. His FB post yesterday in 'honor' of Nurses Week is infuriating. I thought Lori was supposed to be banning men like him from her FB page--and he's one of the worst of them-- but apparently that only lasted a short while. :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Those are some messed-up priorities. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

I work in a hospital and after three uses of hand sanitizer you are supposed to wash your hands. It makes your hands feel gross. It also isn’t as effect as soap and water.

• Upvote 10

8 hours ago, Loveday said:

Adam Walker is an asshole. His FB post yesterday in 'honor' of Nurses Week is infuriating. I thought Lori was supposed to be banning men like him from her FB page--and he's one of the worst of them-- but apparently that only lasted a short while. :my_dodgy:

I’ve done some recon on him.  I believe he works at a high school, so that’s his "sphere of influence."  He talks as though he is a great catch but he lives in a duplex with bars on the door.  I have nothing against living in a place like that but when he speaks so highly of his bachelor marketability and protecting his assets I have to laugh.  I think the problem is no woman is beating down his door likes he thinks they should.  I might be wrong but on Valentine’s Day he made a post about how wives should get nothing, not even an acknowledgement and to take it further if they needed additional correcting.  

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

I’ve done some recon on him.  I believe he works at a high school, so that’s his "sphere of influence."  He talks as though he is a great catch but he lives in a duplex with bars on the door.  I have nothing against living in a place like that but when he speaks so highly of his bachelor marketability and protecting his assets I have to laugh.  I think the problem is no woman is beating down his door likes he thinks they should.  I might be wrong but on Valentine’s Day he made a post about how wives should get nothing, not even an acknowledgement and to take it further if they needed additional correcting.  

You're not wrong:

Gentlemen, you should tell your wives in no uncertain terms that you will not be getting anything for them for Valentine's Day.

If she gives you anything than willful assent, you've got an entitlement problem on your hands. Take immediate corrective action before it grows out of control.

A real charmer, that one. :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 1

So his sphere of influence is high school girls (uh... creepy) and high school teachers?

I remember that Valentine's post. It was exceptional nasty and mean even for Lori's red-pill MGTOW fanboy leghumpers. And of course it wasn't deleted.

• Upvote 11

23 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Awww. Is Lori's months-long annual vacation in jeopardy due to the pandemic? How horrible. She'll have to stay home in her mcMansion instead. 

I wonder if she enjoys Door County so much because it's away from home and absolves her of having to actually be a family member? She successfully used it as an excuse to not be around when her mother was dying, so I'm sure it's a great excuse not to have to keep the grandkids or see her kids, or speak to her aunts and dad, etc. 

Much easier to hide your selfishness if you can use the excuse of distance, I guess.

(Also - I'm sure Ken was checking out the bikinis. But we KNOW Lori was checking them out. It's not Ken posting about how women "look naked" and are "inciting lust".)

Wisconsin has stay at home orders until May 26th.  Do they usually go around late May or early June?  I think they could probably still go on their months long vacation.  I looked through a recent article that said there will be reopening plan for Wisconsin restaurants which would include taking customers' temperatures, spacing out tables to ensure people are six feet apart and requiring restaurant employees to wear masks. 

If Ken and Lori do go to Door County and they dine out-I expect her to do bitch posts about all the extra precautions being taken.  

• Upvote 13

It’s amazing how little most of us really need to live on. I think many of us have have figured this out during this time. We really are only buying the essentials.

From yesterday's blog post, I cracked up at this. Lori and Ken aren't really living on very little. They aren't going off to food banks during this time or asking for deferments on bills during this time. While many people are probably only buying essentials, I'm betting Lori is spending money on clothes or expensive food items she doesn't need. 

But, I do suspect that Ken has probably taken some kind of financial hit due to the pandemic and probably isn't telling Lori because she would just ignore it. 

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, lilwriter85 said:

Wisconsin has stay at home orders until May 26th.  Do they usually go around late May or early June?  I think they could probably still go on their months long vacation.  I looked through a recent article that said there will be reopening plan for Wisconsin restaurants which would include taking customers' temperatures, spacing out tables to ensure people are six feet apart and requiring restaurant employees to wear masks. 

If Ken and Lori do go to Door County and they dine out-I expect her to do bitch posts about all the extra precautions being taken.  

Heck, the bitching might start before she even gets to Door County. Several airlines are requiring their passengers to wear face masks.  

• Upvote 10

Im 26 (does that mean rapidly approaching "sell by" date?) and my peers are totally NOT what Lori or her weird male leghumpers think. 

I went to a high selective, expensive college. Almost every woman I went to school with 1) has a well-paying job and may or may not have debt from college 2) Lives with or has a long-term boyfriend OR is engaged/married already 3)has a very full life. They are 25-27. They still have 10 whole years where they can have children healthily if they wish, which most of them DO wish. 

I myself am married, buying a house, and pregnant. I'm taking the next year off work and can't wait to "Set up house."  And I am a huge feminist. 

I don't know what women these Lori-loving men are surrounded by. Truly perhaps I am just privileged and don't see these women drowning in debt, hating life, with no significant other, pining away for babies immediately. On the other side of things, most of my male peers want to get married, have kids, and have no qualms about doing that with a highly successful and late 20s aged woman! These aren't "why buy the cow" idiots that Lori likes to bring ups as a scare tactic. To me, it seems like most women are working, saving up money with their partner or future partner, enjoying life, and planning to get married and have kids in 3 years or less. 

There most definitely is a small subset of women who perhaps never find "the one" and devoted all their time to a hugely profitable career and end up disappointed when they are in their 40s and cannot get pregnant . . . but no way is that the majority of women!!!

Lori and her ilk are always saying women use their feelings and personal anecdotes to make arguments -- well, just because you know one or two of these women doesn't mean that's the case for ALL women. Look around -- most women still end up married, having babies, and slowing down or stopping their career (perhaps to be resumed shortly after) at some point during that time. Somehow men are still clamoring for these women, marrying them, and having a family with them. 

These men are also always commenting about women on "dating sites" being trashy or gold diggers. It's like dude, what dating sites are you on? Do you live in an alternate reality? The things you say about present day culture/woman literally exist as figments of your imagination, or else you have a very limited worldview and haven't left your hometown to see what else is going on the US. 

This is kind of a rant and perhaps I'm just preaching to the choir but I just hate that there's an entirely false premise to all of her posts. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

41 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

Heck, the bitching might start before she even gets to Door County. Several airlines are requiring their passengers to wear face masks.  

And for the entire flight. So she'll be breathing back in her own foul breath for hours. Heh.?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic