IGNORED

Lori Alexander 76: Ken Advises Saving?

On 4/25/2020 at 1:16 PM, Lgirlrocks said:

According to DR. Lori the sun kills all viruses including covid. So everyone should go to the beach. Also face masks are a joke and don’t really need to be worn because DR. Lori was hot in hers so she took it off. 

I suppose she forgot HIV is a virus too.  As is HPV.   

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

Now she has a video featuring her making a mouth hole in a mask which is how she says she’ll wear it if required. ?

• Upvote 3
  • Angry 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 9
  • Haha 1

C0BD4B6E-D82A-458F-A6BE-E19075E847C3.thumb.png.acfde763994a7968f6bb4246ed35e0f8.pngI thought she doesn’t teach men? This certainly looks like it to me. And really now, assuming that the instructions would be the same is a stretch. Similar perhaps but per your own teaching if it doesn’t say it then it’s not in the Bible. You’re starting to sound awfully liberal with your inferences and man teaching. 

Also Joseph Coffee is an ass. Actually I haven’t seen one guy that’s a follower of hers that isn’t a complete circus clown. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

27 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

Also Joseph Coffee is an ass.

As is Ben Holt, Shaun Steele, Jake Stoltz(?). Thomas Something (the Messianic guy), and that blowhard Matt Walsh that Lori worships -- she's his fangirl leghumper..  

• Upvote 10

And Jason Daniels. He wishes God would bless him with a wife. One good scroll down his Facebook wall will tell you why he doesn't have one.  New World Order, the virus is fake, Bill Gates is a secret Nazi who wants us all dead, the number 33 is a secret Masonic hoax code, and Stevie Wonder isn't actually blind.

Oh, and Jason's a flat earther. Yeah, the women should be lining up, amirite? :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 16

47 minutes ago, Loveday said:

And Jason Daniels. He wishes God would bless him with a wife. One good scroll down his Facebook wall will tell you why he doesn't have one.  New World Order, the virus is fake, Bill Gates is a secret Nazi who wants us all dead, the number 33 is a secret Masonic hoax code, and Stevie Wonder isn't actually blind.

Oh, and Jason's a flat earther. Yeah, the women should be lining up, amirite? :my_dodgy:

I don’t know what you’re talking about, he sounds like a real catch to me! I’d definitely give up my feminist ways for that! Who doesn’t love someone who’s a “little” quirky? ? 

But seriously people who are that heavily into conspiracy theories, how do they even decide what to believe? I suppose it’s always based on the things that appeal to them. If they believe My Little Ponies actually exist then I suppose they’re gonna have at it. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

It wouldn't surprise me if Lori believes these conspiracy theories.  She's gullible and not very bright. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

Speaking of conspiracy theories, why do I keep seeing people saying that all deaths are being reported as COVID? Working in a health system I have not heard this once. And as someone points out, I’m sure insurance would have none of that. Do these people get special information? 

B7AA3E91-BE14-4B54-8AE2-611F3562F9D1.png

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 6

Becky Joyce is a nutcase. She's a rabid Debi Pearl fan despite constantly posting about her tragic marriage. If Lori's and Debi's advice worked, wouldn't all Lori's fans in sad or abusive marriages be happy and and healthy? So many women report no improvement in their marriages but keep drinking the Koolaid. I honestly feel sad for these women, but Lori is no friend to them. She uses them to advance her agenda. 

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Speaking of conspiracy theories, why do I keep seeing people saying that all deaths are being reported as COVID? Working in a health system I have not heard this once. And as someone points out, I’m sure insurance would have none of that. Do these people get special information? 

Twitter doctors have decided that if someone gets COVID-19 and dies, if they had asthma, diabetes, or some other underlying condition, that was actually the cause of their death, and saying the cause was COVID-19 is just to inflate the numbers.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 1

And that's not counting the people who die at home from Covid-19 cause the hospitals are full in the US. They don't test post mortem.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

COVID is a logical cause of death because of the exacerbation of co-morbidities. A CHF patient with COVID dies of COVID not CHF.  I had to argue with my cousin about lagging indicators that show no flu deaths in March. The charts are just being finalized for those patients so the numbers aren't in yet.  Of course, These internet rumor mongers know more than a highly trained Intensified or pulmonologist. 

These nitwits also think all hospitals are rich and nurses are sitting around playing cards all day.  They don't know how hospital productivity works.  Low census means you send people home. Many community hospitals are broke. Hospitals are depending on the subsidies to stay open.

• Upvote 15

8929ACC8-F82D-4559-B9B4-5C2616080A94.thumb.jpeg.199d5362406b33fa52956a777dd73333.jpeg

I’m sorry but her kids didn’t benefit from her being abused. Kids know what’s going on even if they don’t say anything. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 14

And she's going on about how "falling in love" was made up by Hollywood again. Good Lord, that woman is stupid. 

First of all, Lori, in case you're reading here, since you've blocked me on all platforms: the phrase "falling in love" appears in literature as early as the 1590s, notably in Spenser's "Faerie Queen" as one early example. It absolutely did not originate in Hollywood. And in case your concept of history is as fuzzy as it appears to be, Hollywood and film did not exist in the 1590s. Hollywood was incorporated as a municipality in 1903 and merged with Los Angeles in 1910. As for film, the first commercial film screening was in Paris, not the U.S., in 1895, over 300 years after Spenser used the phrase in his work and after it had appeared in many, many other works in print since Spenser. 

Secondly, emotions are not evil. God made us with the capability to experience emotions. Jesus experienced emotions; it is evident throughout the Gospels--we see him experiencing grief, anger and joy. I know they are not your preferred sections of the Bible, but you might consider reading them just once. If there is no Gospel and no Jesus, Paul has nothing to say. 

As to your treatise on divorce today, does it occur to you that public announcements of divorce typically do not include the details of how a relationship broke down or what the experiences and mindsets of the couple are? It is a personal and private matter that is usually painful for everyone involved. Couples are absolutely entitled to share information as they wish and if they prefer to simply say they have "grown apart", that doesn't mean that was all there was to it or that no effort was made to bridge whatever divide came between them. But at the end of it all, it isn't your business or anyone else's what really happened to a cause the end of a marriage. And whatever phrasing people use to explain it doesn't necessarily mean that is the whole story. No one just randomly chooses to break up their marriage, you fool. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 7

@louisa05 exactly. That woman's comment sounds like a nice PR posting so that their is no hurt feelings from their mutual friends, family members, or even grown children. She sounds mature. Even people who's husband is leaving them for another woman will say "I respect this person as a father and had great times and made wonderful children."

Most people attempt reconciliation even after horrible mistakes in marriage: cheating, lying about finances, personality changes due to trauma, even physical abuse (not saying that's right, but people do it). 

Even a "Friendly" divorce requires hiring lawyers, splitting up finances, discussing custody, new living arrangements, etc. People don't go through all that for just growing apart. 

Lori just picked that snippet so she could misrepresent it as usual.  Or, she's actually dumb and can't tell what a mature PR message basically telling other people not to pry into someone else's business is. 

• Upvote 13

12 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

OVID is a logical cause of death because of the exacerbation of co-morbidities. A CHF patient with COVID dies of COVID not CHF.  I had to argue with my cousin about lagging indicators that show no flu deaths in March. The charts are just being finalized for those patients so the numbers aren't in yet.  Of course, These internet rumor mongers know more than a highly trained Intensified or pulmonologist. 

Exactly.  I work in healthcare too.  I had a cousin post some article about how hospital are raking in the dough and putting people on ventilators for fun (I'm paraphrasing) so they can game the system and make more money.  so the more "COVID" patients they can claim the better. the inference was we are making up these patients.  I couldn't even begin to straighten them out.   That's not how this works. 

It makes me want to scream at all these "I saw it on the internet" experts.   I live and work at a hospital in NJ. I can tell you it is a shit show still.  We don't need to be inflating numbers or making stuff up.  GEEZ

• Upvote 10
  • Love 5

Just compare the average death numbers from March for the last couple of years to 2020. Doesn't take a genius to realize something they skyrocketed.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 2

Today (or maybe yesterday, the days are kind of running together) in cognitive dissonance, Lori informs us on Twitter that "we don't deserve to be happy". This comes after several days worth of tweets about how we need to open up the country, including one about how our constitutional rights are being restricted.

While I realize that the two are separate documents, they are often lumped together and I shall do so now. The Declaration of Independence affirms that we are given certain rights by God- among those are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Were the signers of the declaration wrong, Lori? Granted, only 6 of those signers signed the Constitution. Those 2 documents go hand in hand, though.

• Upvote 11

3 hours ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Today (or maybe yesterday, the days are kind of running together) in cognitive dissonance, Lori informs us on Twitter that "we don't deserve to be happy". This comes after several days worth of tweets about how we need to open up the country, including one about how our constitutional rights are being restricted.

While I realize that the two are separate documents, they are often lumped together and I shall do so now. The Declaration of Independence affirms that we are given certain rights by God- among those are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Were the signers of the declaration wrong, Lori? Granted, only 6 of those signers signed the Constitution. Those 2 documents go hand in hand, though.

For Lori, the better argument may be that nothing in the Gospels indicates that the Christian life is supposed to be miserable. Key verse is Jesus saying "I came that they might have life and have it more abundantly". Every interpretation of that I have ever heard is that it means God wants us to be happy. The Beatitudes all begin with the words "blessed are they" sometimes translated not as "blessed" but as "happy". 

At the same time, we aren't promised a life of no pain. I think a lot of Christians have a hard time reconciling the two, so we see extremes of belief--the Loris of the world who insist that we are sacrificing happiness for salvation or the Prosperity Gospel teachers who want us to believe that if we encounter any suffering we're doing Christianity wrong. 

• Upvote 15

14 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Just compare the average death numbers from March for the last couple of years to 2020. Doesn't take a genius to realize something they skyrocketed.

There was an article on Buzzfeed the other day contrasting how Denmark and Sweden have dealt with COVID.  One of the measures they used was excess death because we haven't nevessarily diagnosed everyone who has died.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/albertonardelli/coronavirus-deaths-sweden-denmark?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bfsharetwitter

• Upvote 6

I’m a longtime Lori lurker, but I just had to jump in because I found Lori’s YouTube for the first time tonight and holy balls the ASMR tingles from her mic work. It’s the most soothing-while-utterly-horrifying listening I’ve ever heard. God help me if I fall asleep to this though, it’s truly the stuff of nightmares. The one defending child abuse was 10/10.

• Upvote 7

It's been awhile since I've visited the Lori threads. She was my gateway to FJ and I check in on her Insta and Twitter from time to time just to confirm that yup, it's still same old dreary Auntie Lori. 

I subscribe to the Mr Atheist channel on YouTube and he has a new video out today about Lori where he's reading tweets and commenting. He also covers Lori's Always Learning classic, the "funny" story where she pokes a hole in her diaphragm. Then at about 10 minutes in, Mr. Atheist claims to have inside information from reporter friend that has something "intense" on Lori's hypocrisy that could potentially ruin her credibility. I'm so intrigued and really, really hope that whatever it is comes to light. It would be amazing to see Lori get what she deserves. His insider comment starts at around the 10 minute mark:

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 2

Oh I do hope Mr. Atheist can give us the 411 on Lori's hypocrisy soon.  It must be really juicy.

Maybe proof that Lori wasn't a virgin at marriage  -- child out of wedlock? Or proof she had her tubes tied after Cassie -- so her conviction to have more bay-beez at 45 was a bold-faced lie?

Or maybe Lori had ... gasp ... clutches pearls ... hand to forehead ....... an ...... an.....abortion. ... falls in dead faint on couch. 

• Upvote 9

• Coconut Flan locked this topic