IGNORED

Lori Alexander 76: Ken Advises Saving?

9 hours ago, kpmom said:

Has Ken never heard the term banana hammock?  I've seen those at beaches and yet somehow the experience wasn't ruined for me.

How about male cyclists?  I live in a warm weather part of the country and they are out in full force lately. The form fitting shorts and shirts somehow don't ruin my driving experience.

The gym I used to go to was one a lot of Army Rangers used. Go ahead and Google the term "Ranger panties". But women aren't visual. ?

• Upvote 9

22 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

Poor Lori. She makes a YouTube entitled "killing Grandma". I just find that very interestingly amusing. Well, I'm sure all the talk of where she'll be when she DOES die has already been had. If she believes what she says she does, let her believe she's going home to Jesus. If she DOES catch the virus and die, Ken probably will take down all her blogs and fade into the background. Then poor Lori memories will eventually fade into oblivion, and whatever Ken does will be hidden........

Oh yeah, and she made a YouTube community post about not allowing comments or "thumbs" anymore, but that hasn't seemed to work.......yet.(?)

I haven't seen the video. Was she inspired by that mommy blogger Bethany Mandel aka Grandma Killer?

• Upvote 1

Does anybody else follow Alyssa on Instagram? In her stories, she has a video of her husband twirling with the baby. Even when the baby indicates he’s uncomfortable (getting sick?) they keep going and just laugh. The look on his little face is heartbreaking. 

Here’s the thing - I don’t know of I am overreacting.  I tend to get easily annoyed by Alyssa. Maybe I’m looking for a reason to be mad at them? So, if anyone could check it out and let me know their thoughts, I’d appreciate it. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

30 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Does anybody else follow Alyssa on Instagram? In her stories, she has a video of her husband twirling with the baby. Even when the baby indicates he’s uncomfortable (getting sick?) they keep going and just laugh. The look on his little face is heartbreaking. 

Here’s the thing - I don’t know of I am overreacting.  I tend to get easily annoyed by Alyssa. Maybe I’m looking for a reason to be mad at them? So, if anyone could check it out and let me know their thoughts, I’d appreciate it. 

I saw it.... yeah he really doesn't seem to like it but in the first clip the father did stop & kiss the baby. That last clip was a little freaky tho.  I don't think it was malicious at all, more... juvenile? Like giving a baby a lemon to see the reaction? 

Look at if this way, if they persist the spinner will get yacked on & that'll be the end of baby spinning funsies. 

The vibe I get from her is that she's a bit self centered caused by her upbringing & the baby is a novelty. A welcome gift, but a novelty nonetheless.  Until the infant stage wears off & real life begins, I see her doing what she does... bragging, promoting, & playacting at motherhood.  Let the toddler years catch... she's in for a ride. 

• Upvote 11

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

I think the baby liked twirling it for.a few seconds, and then got scared or sick. They seem to be a bit slow to notice that the baby is uncomfortable, but eventually they stop. 

For me, it was far worse when they took the baby to the beach and got sunburned!!!! It was negligent. The twirling thing is not that bad, it just last a few seconds. 

I find Alyssa very similar to Lori, just better and shinnier. Both are obsessed with food and health, both seem to suffer emotional issues, both are fundamentalists (while Alyssa hides it well). But at least, Alyssa is not lazy (no ballet dancer can be!) and instead of hating everything, enjoys her life. 

Poor Gideon will face a rough childhood, but probably not as hard as Alyssa's one.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

I think the baby liked twirling it for.a few seconds, and then got scared or sick. They seem to be a bit slow to notice that the baby is uncomfortable, but eventually they stop. 

For me, it was far worse when they took the baby to the beach and got sunburned!!!! It was negligent. The twirling thing is not that bad, it just last a few seconds. 

I find Alyssa very similar to Lori, just better and shinnier. Both are obsessed with food and health, both seem to suffer emotional issues, both are fundamentalists (while Alyssa hides it well). But at least, Alyssa is not lazy (no ballet dancer can be!) and instead of hating everything, enjoys her life. 

Poor Gideon will face a rough childhood, but probably not as hard as Alyssa's one.

And Alyssa wears bikinis, right?  I wonder how she feels when her mom rails on women's swimwear?

• Upvote 7

I saw the twirling video and came here to comment on it. I'm with you @usmcmom and feel sorry for Gideon. While the twirling may only last for a little time, I bet they're doing it more than once since they don't realize (or don't care) that he is uncomfortable.

And don't get me started on them keeping him in the sun without protection! That poor baby looks like a boiled lobster, he must feel uncomfortable with his skin red like that. 

I feel even more sorry for him when they start disciplining him 

• Upvote 9

Well, today’s blog post is a whole lot of angst that says nothing.  Lori apparently just liked the phrase “the shattered nature of 21st Century relationships” and wanted to put it out there. What’s shattered? How does the commenter know they are shattered? Why does no one explain? 
As for the alleged effect on the whole country...nope. This mess is on all of the family values loving Christians rallying around a serial adulterer/rapist and putting him in the White House. 

• Upvote 10

On 4/25/2020 at 7:16 AM, Maggie Mae said:

I thought they were kind of cute - reminded me of those weird Jersey knit capri length wide leg shorts that were super popular in 2005. But definitely not chic, as advertised. More like "comfy, bohemian, for painting" 

My first reaction was, "Grey Gardens! Little Edie was able to market her fashion style."

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I used to say "I'm married, not dead"...I have NO problem admiring a nicely filled out pair of jeans...I mean, I'm not going to gape and drool (in public) but damn, I'm not dead yet 

“Just because you’re on a diet doesn’t mean you can’t look at the menu!”

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, smittykins said:

“Just because you’re on a diet doesn’t mean you can’t look at the menu!”

My college roommate taught me that one!
My daughter taught me “Just because you’re chained to the fence, doesn’t mean you can’t bark at the mailman.”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13

I wonder if Alyssa's kiddo will be encouraged to dance?

I hope so, if he wants. If he wants to be a ballet dancer just like mama I hope he does. Lori will have a conniption!

• Upvote 9

LOL the comments on the blog -- Lori is doubling down on her belief that the past was golden and innocent and had less sin (one poster said that wasn't the case and there are many comments telling her how wrong she is). Her followers are agreeing saying that fiction novels show how much more quaint and innocent life was (FICTION people . . .that's the point . . .). Not sure any of them have learned any history at all. It's actually quite disturbing that raping, pillaging, alcoholism, ignoring those in poverty, slavery, indentured servitude, serfdom, violence against children and women, war, genocide, etc. are considered less sinful than the fact that women work outside the home and abortions occur nowadays. Everything is so black and white for these people it's ridiculous. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, kmachete14 said:

It's actually quite disturbing that raping, pillaging, alcoholism, ignoring those in poverty, slavery, indentured servitude, serfdom, violence against children and women, war, genocide, etc. are considered less sinful than the fact that women work outside the home and abortions occur nowadays. Everything is so black and white for these people it's ridiculous. 

Abortions occurred "back then" too. They've always occurred. Always.

They don't really care so much about that, it's just that now the woman involved is less likely to die from it. I don't think Lori cares a bit about "the babies", but she's really big on making sure women don't enjoy life in any way.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Abortions occurred "back then" too. They've always occurred. Always.

They don't really care so much about that, it's just that now the woman involved is less likely to die from it. I don't think Lori cares a bit about "the babies", but she's really big on making sure women don't enjoy life in any way.

If you look at the advertisements in magazines in the late 19th century, there where a lot for herbals pills to bring on a "late" period. And performing an abortion by using the d&c method was known since the late 19th century. With a nice bribe you found a helpfull doctor to take care of your problem.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

16 hours ago, usmcmom said:

I had the same thought when I saw it. He clearly didn’t like it and I had the sense they had done that before. 

Like someone else mentioned- I think Alyssa is a shinier version of Lori and I agree that in many ways he is a novelty. I know she loves him but there are lots of challenges ahead as parents and I’m curious to see how they navigate the more challenging times. I suspect in ways similar to how she was raised. Alyssa is very close to Ken, and I think he is just as toxic as Lori. He may not have been the perpetrator for everything but he also didn’t do anything to change things for their environment (aside from hiring a nanny). 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

19 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Wasn’t that heartbreaking? Some (maybe most) babies adore that sort of thing for at least a short time but they clearly continued with the spinning past the baby’s comfort zone. Why, oh why do these people who claim to have such a great love for babies and children treat them like that?  I just don’t understand. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

Poor baby can't put fixins in between slices of bread.  Won't someone think of the poor starving men???

sandwich.JPG.45341c2443ded5b11aaa2351bf4b3b67.JPG

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 11

5 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

Poor baby can't put fixins in between slices of bread.  Won't someone think of the poor starving men???

sandwich.JPG.45341c2443ded5b11aaa2351bf4b3b67.JPG

Here comes Klein Röschens ultimative guide to make yourself a sandwich: We start easy with a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich, pb&j for short
1. You need to go to the kitchen, that's the room with the stove and fridge in it, where you find the ingredients and things needed to make yourself a sandwich
2. Now comes the hardest part, you need to locate the ingredients and things needed to do so. I know, a kitchen is a room full of so many counters and cabinets that it will overwhelm you, but don't give up and look around for bread, peanutbutter, jelly, a plate and a knive. Think of youself as a treasure hunter and be proud of you when you find everything.
3. After you have collected what you need, we're ready to make the sandwich. Don't be afraid, it's far easier than locating everything you need for that. Put 2 pieces of bread on the plate and spread the peanut butter on it. How much you need? Well, you need to decide how much you want. After that, you put on one piece of bread the jelly, again you decide how much you want and put the other piece on top. Very important, the piece of bread on top needs the side with the peanut butter to look down.
Now your sandwich is ready to be devoured and didn't you feel like a hero after mastering that difficult task of making yourself a sandwich.

Next week, we tacle the challenge of what to do when the bread doesn't come pre- sliced. Stay tuned and enjoy you new found sandwich making ablilities.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 18
  • Love 5

On 5/10/2020 at 1:58 AM, hollyfeller said:

My favorite was where he asked a women how she would feel if men started wearing thongs and "ruining the beach for them."

I live in NJ and go to the beach frequently. I've seen dudes in speedos who shouldn't be wearing them...but who the heck cares? I just don't look at them. None of my business.  Problem solved. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

Dear Lori/Ken -- because we know you read here, you can make good on your promise to banhammer/delete the nasty racist redpill MGTOW commenters any time now. 

Let me suggest a few:  Ben Holt, Adam Walker, Simon Speckles, Joseph Coffee Hollake, Understanding Men International.

Not an exhaustive list at all, but it's a start

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

11 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

My husband and I have a sort of sandwich procedure. He asks me to make a sandwich, I say something like 'oh, you want me to do a woman's job, huh?' Then he starts with flattery, telling me I make them so much better than he does!  :pb_lol:  By that time I usually want a sandwich too, so I make them for both of us, but he has done it a few times in the past, enough for me to know that he's kidding with that 'woman's job' crap.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

My dad made his famous toast and it was so fucking great the neighbors kids came over for it.

How often did that happen to Lori and her slime salads? If her personality doesn't keep visitors away, her cooking will.

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

Here comes Klein Röschens ultimative guide to make yourself a sandwich: We start easy with a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich, pb&j for short
1. You need to go to the kitchen, that's the room with the stove and fridge in it, where you find the ingredients and things needed to make yourself a sandwich
2. Now comes the hardest part, you need to locate the ingredients and things needed to do so. I know, a kitchen is a room full of so many counters and cabinets that it will overwhelm you, but don't give up and look around for bread, peanutbutter, jelly, a plate and a knive. Think of youself as a treasure hunter and be proud of you when you find everything.
3. After you have collected what you need, we're ready to make the sandwich. Don't be afraid, it's far easier than locating everything you need for that. Put 2 pieces of bread on the plate and spread the peanut butter on it. How much you need? Well, you need to decide how much you want. After that, you put on one piece of bread the jelly, again you decide how much you want and put the other piece on top. Very important, the piece of bread on top needs the side with the peanut butter to look down.
Now your sandwich is ready to be devoured and didn't you feel like a hero after mastering that difficult task of making yourself a sandwich.

Next week, we tacle the challenge of what to do when the bread doesn't come pre- sliced. Stay tuned and enjoy you new found sandwich making ablilities.

This gave me a good laugh! Please do continue this saga. Men need to learn somehow lol. 

Lori mentioned in the feminist ruined gentlemen post that the boys she dated were gentleman. But didn’t some of the guys she went out with want sex? And didn’t a boy touch her inappropriately in class or something? Which is awful but illustrates these guys weren’t necessarily the angelic gentleman that she portrays. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic