IGNORED

The Wissmann Family

JermajestyDuggar

24 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Agreed. Doesn't the placement of the camera on her iphone confirm it?

It looks like iphone cameras are on the left looking at the camera, so they would be on your right if you're taking a picture, and you'd see them on your right side in a mirror picture. Given that, I'd say the image isn't reversed and the ring is on her right hand.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

On Hannah’s Instagram is a picture from two weeks ago of her looking out across water. Someone (carlyridge.xo) commented “I can’t believe this is where he proposed”. So, maybe she and Jeremiah are engaged? The commenter’s Instagram account is private. Anyone able to do anymore sleuthing?

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1

33 minutes ago, Angelface said:

On Hannah’s Instagram is a picture from two weeks ago of her looking out across water. Someone (carlyridge.xo) commented “I can’t believe this is where he proposed”. So, maybe she and Jeremiah are engaged? The commenter’s Instagram account is private. Anyone able to do anymore sleuthing?

I saw on reddit that someone said that that girl's account followed a fake Hannah Duggar account as well.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Hannah doesn't follow that poster, so I'm guessing she's just posting to cause a stink. 

• Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

I saw on reddit that someone said that that girl's account followed a fake Hannah Duggar account as well.

For as much time as I waste on fundies, I can't believe anyone has enough time to set up a fake Hannah Duggar account.

I mean, I believe the account is fake, but that someone went to the trouble to make it is mind-boggling.

• Upvote 7

34 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

For as much time as I waste on fundies, I can't believe anyone has enough time to set up a fake Hannah Duggar account.

I mean, I believe the account is fake, but that someone went to the trouble to make it is mind-boggling.

I believe it’s been pointed out before, but one of Hannah’s sisters, ruth, follows the Hannah Duggar account. Not sure if that means it’s real or if Ruth is following it to see what’s posted there. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
but, I do think whoever made that comment is just trying to stir up trouble. What she wrote is very odd if it’s associated with an engagement 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Watch alaythia wissmann's stories from today. In one of them, behind her i think that is susanna walking very close next to a super blonde dude. Looks like one of the stangl boys -potential relationship?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, love2scrap said:

Watch alaythia wissmann's stories from today. In one of them, behind her i think that is susanna walking very close next to a super blonde dude. Looks like one of the stangl boys -potential relationship?

If you look at the original post I made for this thread, you’ll see I’ve been speculating Logan Smith trying to get in with one of the Wissmann girls since March 2020 🤣 So yeah, he and Susannah are probably a thing. There have been pictures of them together on social Media but they have officially announced anything. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

44 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If you look at the original post I made for this thread, you’ll see I’ve been speculating Logan Smith trying to get in with one of the Wissmann girls since March 2020 🤣 So yeah, he and Susannah are probably a thing. There have been pictures of them together on social Media but they have officially announced anything. 

I went to take a look at logan's ig. Don't think the guy in alaythia's stories is the same - he is much blonder than logan is. If you go to the photos of their latest lake itasca festival, susanna is on the right side of the photo, blond dude behind her with what looks like his hand on her shoulder (his hair is inexplicably curly there, but i'm pretty sure it isn't logan)

5 minutes ago, love2scrap said:

I went to take a look at logan's ig. Don't think the guy in alaythia's stories is the same - he is much blonder than logan is. If you go to the photos of their latest lake itasca festival, susanna is on the right side of the photo, blond dude behind her with what looks like his hand on her shoulder (his hair is inexplicably curly there, but i'm pretty sure it isn't logan)

Oh it’s definitely him. I’ve been following Logan for years. I can spot him pretty easily. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ll post this pic here too. The Bontragers posted this pic from family camp and then took it down soon after. 

0B5553EB-6985-415B-9E99-D2618FFEFC45.jpeg

Pretty much confirmed this relationship. At this point I think the Jana/Stephen rumors either aren't true or the relationship is dunzo.

Edited by HermioneSparrow
  • Upvote 10

7 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Pretty much confirmed this relationship. At this point I think the Jana/Stephen rumors either aren't true or the relationship is dunzo.

I love how 9 times out of 10, if you see a single male and female fundie standing next to each other it usually means they're in a relationship.

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 3

6 minutes ago, indianabones said:

I love how 9 times out of 10, if you see a single male and female fundie standing next to each other it usually means they're in a relationship.

Lol right? I swear they do this shit to themselves. They are so fucking weird about relationships that we can tell just by a picture. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

50 minutes ago, indianabones said:

In my old conservative but not fundie Reformed church, the one sure sign was hymnal sharing 🤣

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 19
  • I Agree 1

• 2 months later...

Only a fundie would say something this ignorant. Please show me any proof of this ignorant statement. I’ll wait: 

3B48E160-4586-486E-A952-3F9238BECD37.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 13

23 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Only a fundie would say something this ignorant. Please show me any proof of this ignorant statement. I’ll wait: 

3B48E160-4586-486E-A952-3F9238BECD37.jpeg

When one defines "harm" as teaching kindness (even to people outside one's church), critical thinking (which makes it more difficult for parents to impose blind obedience), bodily autonomy, and equality to impressionable young children, pre-school is a den of sin. 

/sarcasm, of course. But I doubt anyone's going to reply with actual examples of how pre-school education harms children (can't reply with evidence that doesn't exist), so I thought I'd mimic their way of "thinking". 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

7 minutes ago, shesinsane said:

When one defines "harm" as teaching kindness (even to people outside one's church), critical thinking (which makes it more difficult for parents to impose blind obedience), bodily autonomy, and equality to impressionable young children, pre-school is a den of sin. 

/sarcasm, of course. But I doubt anyone's going to reply with actual examples of how pre-school education harms children (can't reply with evidence that doesn't exist), so I thought I'd mimic their way of "thinking". 

These people are likely to be gleefully happy their daughter is going to marry a Duggar boy. All while another Duggar boy is on trial for downloading CSA material. They obviously don’t think too deeply about anything. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

I truly hope these people get some shit for flaunting their daughter’s relationship with a boy from a family as heinous as the Duggars. This trial isn’t just about Josh anymore. So much info is coming out about all the ways the Duggars did deliberate things in order to protect Josh, not their daughters. Why would they be happy about a daughter marrying into a family with this kind of heinous dynamic? 

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 4

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I truly hope these people get some shit for flaunting their daughter’s relationship with a boy from a family as heinous as the Duggars. This trial isn’t just about Josh anymore. So much info is coming out about all the ways the Duggars did deliberate things in order to protect Josh, not their daughters. Why would they be happy about a daughter marrying into a family with this kind of heinous dynamic? 

The Duggars' decision to fast-track Justin's marriage is making more and more sense.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I truly hope these people get some shit for flaunting their daughter’s relationship with a boy from a family as heinous as the Duggars.

Well they let a daughter marry a man whose brother killed his wife playing a hunting "game" with real bullets so I'm thinking they will take Josh's evil right in stride. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 5

12 minutes ago, browngrl said:

Well they let a daughter marry a man whose brother killed his wife playing a hunting "game" with real bullets so I'm thinking they will take Josh's evil right in stride. 

I agree. But I mean I hope people let them know what they think of the Duggars. The Duggars are more famous than the Beasleys. 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

I will say that Jeremiah seems nice enough for a fundie man and nothing like his oldest brother. I think it's hard the other brothers will be judged by his standards. I also think Hannah is certainly old enough to pick her own man. If she doesn't want to marry him that would be another thing, but she has a right to chose her own husband.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I will say that Jeremiah seems nice enough for a fundie man and nothing like his oldest brother. I think it's hard the other brothers will be judged by his standards. I also think Hannah is certainly old enough to pick her own man. If she doesn't want to marry him that would be another thing, but she has a right to chose her own husband.

I totally agree in a non-fundie world. 100%. But in fundieland, things are very different. And they are all believers in the IBLP bullshit. The Duggars didn’t protect their own daughters so the Wissmanns should worry about their future Duggar grandchildren. 

• Upvote 4